[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas Thread because I didn't see one 20/m/Greenville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: me3.jpg (197KB, 955x960px) Image search: [Google]
me3.jpg
197KB, 955x960px
Texas Thread because I didn't see one

20/m/Greenville area
There's a car meet in Pilot Point I'm going to tomorrow.
What'd you guys do this weekend?
>>
325 Brownwood area. 23 m and 23 f looking for chill people and couples to hang out with and maybe get naked or something. 420 friendly.
>>
22/m/suburb of houston
went to some clubs and bars in town.
just moved up here, looking for friends, ppl that are 420 friends
>>
>>24484560
Shit. Im the 325 poster. I moved from Illinois and its hard to find chill people and 420 here. I just dont got that texan way i guess lol. Luckily ur near the city you can find bud easily.
>>
>>24484560
>>24484594
Glad to know I'm not the only recent transplant looking for bud and buds
>>
>>24484354
Car meet deets? Brother and his friend are both car guys and I could stand to get out of the house.

20/m/TK by the way.
>>
Looking for a fem boy/twink to be friends/buds with. Want a good friendship, been lacking a strong male to male bond since my last roommate left. I Go to UH btw.
>>
bool
>>
>>24487449
post pic of yourself and your pic
if you like ill message you because i want a new best bud
>>
19/M/832
Looking to get my dick sucked and to reciprocate
kik: deadmanwonderland53
>>
20/M/ 832 713 281

Straight. Kingwood area

Looking for a bro to chill or lift with. Car meets in houston area are cool too
>>
25/m/ 210 or 830
Kik thrive
>>
21/m/ 281/832/713 Tomball area

looking to make some pals. I'm pretty shy but very chill. I'm down to hang, drink, smoke, trip, play vidya, talk about shoegaze, etc with just about whomever I suppose.

kik: bangobingus
sc: krisbren
>>
>>24489477
Kik is Ty_093, my profile pic is of me
>>
281/832/713 tomball area

28/M

Enjoy a lot of alcohol and 420 and other stuff.

Kik:rustedbrolly
>>
281 832 near JFK airport
Leaving for army on the 30th just trying to chill before I ship

19 male
>>
>>24491606
Kik: Chrunchy_t4co
>>
texasflipp3r 22/m/281 832 SL area

Chat, hopefully suck my first dick
>>
>>24491633
Are you fem?
>>
Why is there never any one in Denton?
>>
File: willsuckdickforvodkavapejuice.jpg (97KB, 310x451px) Image search: [Google]
willsuckdickforvodkavapejuice.jpg
97KB, 310x451px
19/M/Pflugerville area

I can't drive because of a movement disorder, good luck getting to me desu.
>>
>>24484552
325 san angelo 28/m
>>
21/m/210 Texas
Looking for a girl to hang out with

kik superdjryan
>>
26/m/Rockwall area/bi

free lots of days, vg/tabletop nerd, always on the lookout for more friends :>
>>
27/M/214, 972, and 469 area

looking to score some weed anytime from (literally) tonight through the end of the week.

i've met multiple people through these exact threads this way and we've dealt with each other in genuinely friendly and safe ways.

if you're looking to get rid of some weed for whatever reason, then just leave your kik/any other info you want and i'll contact you ASAP. if it's within the next 2 hours of this post, we can talk tonight.

this entire post is 'active' from now until the end of the week, so don't worry about me not paying attention.
>>
23/mtf/214/972/469
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.