[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota Meet Up OP is early 40s professor in Minnesota seeking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

Minnesota Meet Up
OP is early 40s professor in Minnesota seeking cute student-type for dinner and drinks tonight and whatever comes next...
>>
File: latest.png (532KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
532KB, 1366x768px
18 M Brainerd Lakes Area
Posted in last one but was dead, maybe more luck this time.

>Looking for
Friends to chill with, I don't wanna go to anyone's sketchy house in the middle of shitville at 10pm at night. Let's hang out during afternoon and play some vidya, watch world star fight vines, check out new games. I'm /PC/ life and I don't really enjoy consoles anymore.

If any non degenerate girls who are tech savvy and play vidya are in the area then add me, we can hang somewhere public until you feel comfortable, I prefer just hanging at home though.

>Not looking for
Le gaybois
Druggies
Talk about druggies at all its not cool please stop.
People who do not play the vidya.
>>
File: 14770782356441961662725.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14770782356441961662725.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>24479865
Kik: jejwew
>>
>>24479865
>>24479869
Glad someone's connecting on this thread...
>>
>>24479724
Not looking for anything, but MN threads are rare enough:

Friendly reminder that there is a state constitutional amendment coming up that almost nobody knows about because the press isn't covering it at all.

Basically, it asks if legislatures should decide their own salary or if an independent citizen group should decide it.
>>
25 - M - straight - 507/Kato

kik: vicbosspw

Looking to talk or chill with anyone!

Keep getting a weirdass warning for trying to post here.
>>
>>24479724
What do you teach?
>>
>>24479724
is it implied that you're a male person?
>>
>>24481377
>>24481431

I teach psychology and I'm male--guess I didn't make that clear.

Are both of you from Minnesota?
>>
>>24481528
It was pretty clear you're male....or at least it was to me.
32/f from Minneapolis. U of MN twin cities grad, myself.
>>
>>24481335
>Keep getting a weirdass warning for trying to post here.
Are you in prison or something?
>>
25 m minneapolis just getting done with work anyone trying to kick it straight btw
>>
25/m from mounds view

I got told "I grew up well" from someone I went to middle school with, riding high
>>
>>24481552
Sorry I missed you last night. I have a degree from the U as well. What are you up to today?
>>
bumping for more Minnesotans
>>
>>24479724

MN native here.

M/25 moved to CA 2 years ago after the army though. Not as white out here, damn shame.

Add my snapchat. Novastomper.
>>
28/m saint paul
Snap: fulltang
Down to chill smoke drink or chat, will fuck females if interested.
>>
27 m the cities
I'm looking to find a guy or trap I can hang out with and explore. I am bi-curious and for some reason 4chan sounds like a safer place than cl
>>
>>24482386
I suspect we're on misaligned schedules.
>>
26/f/minneapolis/bi

In an open marriage (primary/secondary style), looking for someone to hang out with and see if anything comes of it

Reply with contact info
>>
>>24484636
Okay. I'll bite. snapchat: Fulltang
>>
27/m

Will be in Twin Cities area for business Monday night. Looking for a femanon to keep me company and maybe some more.

Kik : detekuru
>>
>>24484636

I just started an open marriage but have no experience in it. Both of us have just flirted online but nothing has happened as of yet.

What's your preferred method of contact
>>
>>24485861
Crunch?
>>
>>24479724
Not from Minnesota but damn... Are you cute OP?
>>
27 M North St. Paul

looking for cool females to hang out with or talk about Pokemon with. also in music and movies
>>
22 male 763
Just looking for what ever. Always up for drinks and adventures
>>
22/m/(651)

couldn't pass up a MN thread. just wondering if there are any qt trap/cds on here that live near the twin cities that might want to meet up?
>>
>>24484530
you seem fun

NOT

bam gotcha
>>
29/M/Twin Cities/Straight.
Still looking for love, seemingly in all the wrong places, alas.
>>
>>24484636
>>24481552
M/21/612
Also a U of m grad. Currently an engineer.
Hmu on Kik if you wanna chat, Mattdan691
>>
File: IMG_4956.jpg (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4956.jpg
132KB, 750x1334px
18 male going to the U of M

Snap: klatterell
>>
>>24488858
contact?
>>
25/m

Will be in St Cloud for business Thursday night, would love a quick fling with f 20-29

Kik - bootyblap
>>
25/m/ Minneapolis

Kik: edgelordsupreme

Off tomorrow. In a relationship, so not looking for pussy, but secure enough in said relationship that gf isn't worried about me going out without her.
>>
Any St. Cloud girls?
>>
20/m
Just moved to the area and I'm looking for interesting people to talk to and chill with
Not interested in a relationship or sex tho

Pokemon, Dogs, Vidya, Sci-Fi
Have kik, just ask for it
>>
36/m

looking for someone to just hang out with and.. that's about it.
>>
>>24493092
kik?
>>
>>24486253
Am I cute? I'm a professor--I'm distinguished and intellectual and charming...duh!

Are you cute?
>>
File: grouphug.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
grouphug.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>tfw Woodbury
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.