[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im lonely. Im not religious but i believe there is an evil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (96KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 400x401px
Im lonely.

Im not religious but i believe there is an evil entity controlling people. Maybe everyone i dont know.

Im looking a pretty white woman thats never been interracial, with lgbt people, or ugly creeps to have sex with.

Kik: rebecca_heyt
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 326x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 326x398px
Oh and if you're bad/evil please dont msg me. I dont want to lose some desirability by associating with evil people
>>
what makes you think you arent evil?

perhaps your evil is why youre lonely?
>>
>>24478313
are you feeling okay senpai?
>>
>>24478323
Its the structure of the universe. I am the greatest (genuine) being in the universe everything else is an insult.

I cant believe the people where i am treat me like dirt and think theyre better than me because they raped me and took my virginity.

If i am bad i am atleast the least bad and best of everything
>>
File: the vibe i give off.gif (627KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
the vibe i give off.gif
627KB, 250x250px
>>
I have no clue what OP is on about, but I want to know more.
>>
>>24478313
>>24478321
>>24478348
i think i am not evil... but i like to analyze different perspectives so i'll play devils advocate.
1: do you have an ideology?
2: can you go in depth about the whole evil entity thing?
3: how do you know this evil entity isn't controlling you and making you think you are good?
4: can you give me your definition of evil?
>>
bitch you're crazy!
>>
>>24478348
also assuming you are the greatest, purest thing in the entire universe is extremely vain and prideful...which is seen as sins by some, egro, you're evil
>>
File: hi.gif (2MB, 443x300px)
hi.gif
2MB, 443x300px
>>24478313
>Im looking a pretty white woman thats never been interracial, with lgbt people, or ugly creeps to have sex with.
no idea what any of this meant. did you leave out a word?
>>
>>24478313
>>24479027
thanks for pointing that out.
you dont want to talk to anyone that is not white. = racist. which isn't a good thing. its bad. okay?
you don't want to talk to people who identify differently, thats also bad.
and
>pretty white woman
>ugly creeps
judging by looks? that ain't nice either mateo potato.
>>
google her kik. you'll find other funny threads

>search heyt, not hoyt like google will do
>>
>>24478321
*plays emperor in the background*
*voodoo dolls you*
*telephones a djinn so he bullies you
*high fives hades*
*pays yaogai to go harass you
*writes "vampires cum here on ur door*
*puts evil spell on u*
*dances for cthulu*
*sends u a pentagram*

:^)
>>
>>24479137
*turns into a werewolf*
>>
OP sounds mentally ill
>>
So, like, if the evil spirit is controlling everyone you don't know, do you think you are some kind of great exorcist?
>>
>>24479137
>*sends u a pentagram*

I had a good chuckle.
>>
This whole thread... Wow
>>
File: bd8.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
bd8.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>24478313
>i believe there is an evil entity controlling people. Maybe everyone i dont know
Was it autism?
>>
Well... this board was called Dicks and Mental Illness at one point, so I guess this isn't too unusual.
>>
File: 1476811163301.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1476811163301.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
Just give in to the evil you pleb, look how much fun the rest of us are having
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.