[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. Been curious for some time (probably my whole life looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey.

Been curious for some time (probably my whole life looking back) but kind of just turned gay a few years ago (24 now), I don't explain it or even try to, just gotta find myself a guy now (no experience)

I left my homeland's baguette fields for the UK a few months back for work, been ok but I'm too much of a pussy to put myself out there (in any sexually alternative branded place really).

What's the best place to meet actual *decent* people online (preferably nerdy, educated guys)? I'm looking for someone to just take it slow, no hookup, sex isn't my priority.
Grindr looks like a fuckfest (although I might be wrong), and online chatrooms like Omegle are just fully cancerous now, on the off-chance that you find someone that seem to communicate like a normal human being, it's just a tossup and you're as likely to stumble on a pathological liar that will waste a week of your time.

This place only seems marginally better than the rest (still does though, let's be real) so I'm not expecting to find my soulmate here, but perhaps someone that went through similar trouble and has ideas :)

Need your help bois, what do!
>>
I like your great attitude. Look to your left, now to the right. In behind, and in front. Chances are someone will like you. It always works for me.
>>
>>24476731

There are apps besides Grindr that are less of a fuckfest, but I'm in the US, so I don't know how popular they are in the UK. And given those options you listed, 4chan is the best one. Marginally. If your patient, and don't mind suffering fools and having to filter through trash, you can find some real quality guys here. Been chatting with this really awesome fellow for a few months now, but he's in England while I'm in California so there's the time difference to work with.

Best of luck, man. You sound like you'd be really cool to chat with :)
>>
>>24476787

Thanks for the good word, I'm just bad at communicating intent :)

>>24476814

Haha well I guess that's good news, it does seem like there is some cool peeps on here, I'll try harder and be patient.

If by chance anybody wanna reach out, kik is kfeoh, I'll send a picture your way! :)

Kisslove,
M
>>
>>24476814

Also I know your pain bruv, I was in contact with that guy in Colorado for a while, Just slept during day for a long while hehe, lucky I was still looking for a job at the time.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.