[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking Thread. Now Drinking: Superstition's Marion (

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-10-19 21.29.46.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-19 21.29.46.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Drinking Thread.

Now Drinking: Superstition's Marion (Blackberry, Blueberry, and Raspberry Mead)

Stuff is soooo good! Side note: Anyone remember me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jalrl50AV6c
>>
I thought you realized you were the biggest fucking loser on the planet and killed yourself. Nobody cares about what you're drinking to drown your pathetic life's sorrows. Do yourself a favor and save some cash by drinking methylated spirits.
>>
>>24474624

That's cool.
>>
>>24474633
It's not cool at all. Your tastes are arbitrary and shit and nobody cares about you falling for the craft brewery meme.
>>
>>24474642
Tell me more about this "craft brewery meme".
>>
>>24474655
Basically some advertising gurus manufactured a global surge in craft brewery demand, and moron plebs with no taste such as yourself lined their pockets by buying shitty gimmick concoctions.
>>
>>24474667

Ha, hilarious. If some brewery makes a shit beer and I post about it (whether it be here, on Untappd, FB beer groups, etc.), I don't shy from my true feelings on that beer.

For instance, one of the major trends in beer right now is the "New England IPA". Most of what I've had has been pretty decent, but nothing near the amount of hype it gets.

I know what you're talking about, though. There are quite a few people in the beer world who only follow trends and try to get the most hyped up beers at that moment only to "tick" them off.
>>
>>24474688
>drinking some shitty trendy fruity number
>complaining about craft aficionados arbitrarily following trends
just end it bruh
>>
>>24474717
"trendy fruity number"

hahaha, what are rambling about?
>>
>>24474734
Oh gee, maybe the blackberry, blueberry and raspberry mead in your OP?
>>
>>24474769

You do realize that mead is a honey wine and not a beer, right?
>>
>>24474788
Hence I deliberately dodged the word beer with phrases like "craft brewery meme" and "fruity number"
I was avoiding the pretentious cringe of you spouting that nitty little fact that everyone knows.
>>
>>24474819
Places that make mead aren't called breweries, though.

It's pretty clear that you're only here to entice some sort of negative reaction.
>>
>>24474866
Lets play the pedantry game then.
Some types of mead are indeed brewed. Places in which you brew are breweries, regardless of your bullshit nomenclature. The influx of mead in the market rides on the coattails of the craft brewery meme, and are one in the same from a marketing perspective.
I assign a negative utility to you, and by extension your thread, and am here to entice a positive reaction- you fucking off.
>>
>>24474916
Just.......no. No.
>>
>>24474928
Nice reasoning there, plebbo.
>>
>>24474979
You could say a winery is brewing up a batch of product, but that doesn't make them a fucking brewery.
>>
>>24474987
To brew implies [soaking, boiling and fermenting] or [mixing with hot water]... You couldn't say a winery is brewing wine. If a meadery was producing, for example, braggot, you could indeed call it a brewery, as braggot is expressly being brewed.
>>
>>24475045
AFAIK, most that make a Braggot are breweries that have the capabilities of also making mead or do a collaboration.

What's your deal, though?
>>
>>24475101
That's fine. >>24474928 is still invalid though.
No deal, just trying to help by making you aware that nobody cares :)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.