[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental Health / Overall wellbeing tips? Not that any of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20e5cbd8.jpg (63KB, 538x603px) Image search: [Google]
20e5cbd8.jpg
63KB, 538x603px
Mental Health / Overall wellbeing tips?

Not that any of you give a shit, but let me give some backstory on why I ask.

Basically I've come to realize that despite saying I wont do certain shit, I still do it. I stayed up until 7 AM and skipped class today to sleep. I was doing fine until recently, but it seems it always happens every semester, and typically signals the start of more undesirable behavior (procrastinating, staying in bed all day, skipping class, skipping meals) that I find increasingly hard to control.

I think these behaviours were always present but havent been a problem in highschool or early college (I could still scrape by without being super super dilligent). Im a senior now and I feel a lot of pressure to finish and get a good job (Computer Engineering major). I think the stress is largely whats causing the problem, but i think its also a negative feedback loop. My life seems to exist in two extremes of either going very well or going terribly. Anyways enough rambling, maybe some of you guys have been in my shoes and can dispense some advice?

Thx babes.

Pic unrelated. Just to grab the attention of you thirsty motherfuckers
>>
Even going on 4chan is kind of an "undesirable" behavior. I rarely go on when life is going well.
>>
u need that pussy licked good at night u will sleep
>>
>>24473840
Here are a few tips to make your life a little more... Robust:

Step 1: Stop jerking off
Step 2: Get in a fist fight
Step 3: Fist fight your dad
Step 4: Fist fight your dad
>>
>>24473861
thanks....

:/
>>
File: 1293219362289.jpg (135KB, 689x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1293219362289.jpg
135KB, 689x1023px
Find some stabilizing hobby that won't suck your time: personally I recommend exercise.

Finding a hobby/having interests outside of school can help keep you focused on school and help you budget your school time better. The added benefit of exercise is that it improves your mood and health in many ways, not limited to; causing your body to release endorphins, generally encouraging health, stimulating the growth of neurons/brain in general, (often) indirectly enhancing your self confidence, wearing you out (so you sleep better at night), etc... the list is like a mile long.
>>
>>24473868
I noticed that i was peak happiness during my track years senior year of high school. Best shape of my life, best grades, best health overall.

I have a hobby (Music production, im on the exec board for a club at school)

I think for whatever reason exercise seems to "correct" my brain chemistry when its all fucked up from sitting around for weeks. Imma go lift.
>>
And there you go!

It won't be corrected right away, but keep at it for a few weeks and you'll start to notice it. Persistence.

:)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.