[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's a question for the sluts of /soc/, how do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: sluttalk.jpg (61KB, 998x250px) Image search: [Google]
sluttalk.jpg
61KB, 998x250px
So here's a question for the sluts of /soc/, how do you liked to be talked to during sex? Do you enjoy being degraded? Worshiped? Just enjoy swearing?

>Gender
>Ideal partner's gender
>Any fantasies?
>Things you'd want your partner to say to you/call you/etc
>>
File: AC.jpg (67KB, 678x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AC.jpg
67KB, 678x1200px
>Gender
Female
>Ideal partner's gender
Male
>Any fantasies?
A guy who can make me squirt
Slut, whore
>>
>>24473398
i can make you squirt. I tell you how
>>
>>24473393
>how do you liked to be talked to during sex? Do you enjoy being degraded? Worshiped? Just enjoy swearing?
Degraded plz
>Gender
F
>Ideal partner's gender
M
>Any fantasies?
I've never done group stuff
I like being made to feel ashamed or embarrassed in front of the guy. I like to make a guy almost shocked at how submissive or slutty I'll be for him.
>>
>Gender
Male
>Ideal partner's gender
Male
>Any fantasies?
Dirty Rough Unconsensual sex
Fucking slave, robo bitch, whatever is mean asf while he pounds me really hard
>>
>>24474931
>I like being made to feel ashamed or embarrassed in front of the guy. I like to make a guy almost shocked at how submissive or slutty I'll be for him.
You sound like my ex. That was hot.
>>
>>24474931
How many guys do you think you could handle in a group?
>>
>>24473398
How old are you?
>>
Definitely degraded and abused a bit

>Gender
F
>Ideal partner's gender
Has a dick and I find them attractive, not hung up on specifics.
>Any fantasies?
Being tied up and gangbanged, someone to take me out on a leash and make me stand there while they let whoever they want do whatever they want.
Slap/choke me and call me a whore, bitch, cunt, slut, whatever it doesn't really matter as long as I'm a little afraid and ashamed of myself. And I live for the look of surprise at what I'm willing to do.
>>
>>24477911
So how many men do you think you could handle in a gangbang?
>>
>>24477911

pics?
>>
>Gender
Female
>Ideal partner's gender
Most likely male
>Any fantasies?
I have a pee fetish, so here are a few
Having a guy pee in my pussy then fuck me
Having a guy eat me out after I pee
Peeing on a guys cock
Cleaning off a guys cock after he pees
Peeing during sex
Typical stuff to make me feel appreciated?
I want to feel sexy and particularly important.
I like compliments about my body or sex skillz.
>>
>>24473393
I don't like talking during sex. Move me with your body, not with your words. I'm ok with some swearing if it feels good and you want to let me know it feels good. Don't ever ask me to call you daddy because I don't like that.
>Gender
f
>Ideal partner's gender
m
>Any fantasies?
Nope. Any suggestions? I don't like poop or pee. I've done a lot of public stuff and I liked it.
My name or babe/baby
>>
>>24477944
Group stuff?
>>
>>24476846
Nice. I think there are a lot of women who feel this way.

>>24477911
>as long as I'm a little afraid and ashamed of myself. And I live for the look of surprise at what I'm willing to do.
She gets it :)
>>
File: 20161001_140041.jpg (855KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161001_140041.jpg
855KB, 1920x1080px
>>24477923
I'd like to try for 5 at least.

>>24477926
It's just me again, really being an attention whore this week I apologize to all involved.
>>
>>24477937
Nice to know there's a girl out there that wants to try the shit I do.
>>
>>24477911
>Slap/choke me and call me a whore, bitch, cunt, slut, whatever it doesn't really matter as long as I'm a little afraid and ashamed of myself.
I simply don't feel comfortable doing these things. I've done it before and played the part pretty well, but I felt fucking terrible afterward for the things I said.
>>
File: IMG_20161018_180924476.jpg (881KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_180924476.jpg
881KB, 2592x1456px
>Gender
F
>Partner's gender
Male. I'm married.
>Fantasies?
We're heavily into BDSM. I'm the sub, he's the dom. He's a sadist, and I'm a masochist to the core. We don't do anything extreme for various reasons, but we're working our way up to caning. I have a modest collection of collars and other toys (pic related).
>Things I like being called, etc.
I refer to him as master or Sir. He has his own pet names for me but I won't share them. I enjoy being bullied and rape play. Pain is good. I really enjoy blood play as well, but neither of us feels like exploring that beyond enjoying it when it happens accidentally, like a nosebleed. We have very established boundaries and we work very well together as a couple.
>>
>>24479430
Pee fetish stuff?
>>
>Gender
male
>Ideal partner's gender
mtf trans
>Any fantasies?
trans femdom
faggot, cocksucker, cumdumpster, whore
>>
>>24473398
fuck, saw you on the other threads and thougt you where fake, have to say hottest girl in soc.
>>
>>24479437

What did you say?
>>
>Gender
Male
>Ideal partner's gender
Female
>Any fantasies?
Finding someone that makes me more open sexually and ends up helping me with exploring my sensual Dom attitude. Other fantasies I have go to a bit of everything, from ropes, getting more into degrading, tools, forced orgasms, cunnilingus in the morning to wake her up, public, outdoor sex, could try pee related stuff, getting rougher but doing vanilla things like pulling hair and slap ass and clit, and so on. And of course, making love in front of a nice scenery or inside hour house, tranquil and without any worries from the rest of the world.
My name, love, sweetheart, Master, complimenting me. Mostly I want to hear and feel her orgasm and happy, complimenting me mainly with her own body abandoned to me.
>>
>>24479393
lets have fun with cucumbers again maybe? Would be nice attentionwhoring thread imho.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.