[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would love to see some apadravya pics or hear some stories about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

File: Apadravya_Genital_Piercing.jpg (77KB, 634x693px) Image search: [Google]
Apadravya_Genital_Piercing.jpg
77KB, 634x693px
Would love to see some apadravya pics or hear some stories about getting one, or unexpectedly finding one during sexy times.

What are /soc/'s thoughts?
>>
File: tumblr_o3uej5kEpo1unb3ngo1_500.jpg (105KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3uej5kEpo1unb3ngo1_500.jpg
105KB, 500x749px
Don't know but I'm getting a few frenulum peircings. Maybe a prince albert. Can't decide though. Really curious as to how it will effect pleasure. Only worry is I won't be able to use my pump or jelq while healing so that's a bummer. But whatever. Like this guy's set up but a thicker less long PA and fewer of the others.
>>
>>24472908
I would get a hood or prince Albert piercing but that looks too fucking painful. That's going through the entire head.
>>
I had one (first piercing I ever got).

It hurt worse than anything I've ever experienced, but only for about 20 seconds.

It was incredibly sexy and I wish I had never taken it out, but it was too much for the girl I was with at the time - I'm already pretty big and she said that when I would pull out the metal balls would catch on the opening to her vagina and it would really hurt. based on the faces she made and tears she cried after some of the times I pulled out I believed/believe her.

It was a pain in the dick while running because of the impact. I had to take to wearing spandex because of it.
>>
>Disgusting
>>
File: mycousinvinny.jpg (43KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
mycousinvinny.jpg
43KB, 512x288px
>>24472908
Why would you want to mutilate your genitals? Especially on such an important organ? Your urethra will never be the same again.
>>
>>24473361
Speaking as someone who had one for a few years, and then took it out... there was literally no change either time.

This is true in an absolute sense, but not in a functional sense.
>>
>>24472908
I have a PA, hurt like Fuck, bled like Fuck, had to have it done twice, don't go there guys it's not worth it, or maybe it is
>>
>>24473447
>bled like fuck

You must have just had a bad piercer. PA/apa should not bleed that much. PA especially so. They don't (or should not) pierce the cavernus.
>>
>>24472908
I am in pain just looking at that.
>>
>>24473445
But cocks who have haf their head pierced literally can't shoot far. The cum leaks thru the piercing holes instead kf reaching the tip and then blasting out. I like my far cumshots. I also enjoy having an intact cock.
>>
>>24473361

Lol, I got my urethra cut two weeks ago because I wanted it to be more accesible. Looks better and is more fun to play around with I guess? That's why.

Oh, and my finger fits in my cock now. Fun times.
>>
>>24473313
Co-signing. This shit does not feel good for girls, not is it visually appealing.. Dicks are at their best left alone as mother nature intended

>>24473527
Exactly, it looks weird and kinda gross just dribbling out from the bottom

>>24473908
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>24473908
>Oh, and my finger fits in my cock now.

but...........................why?
>>
>>24473527
>>24474031

Have either of you ever had your penises pierced?

Listen to me when I say this does not happen. There is no leakage unless you gauge it (I'd guess leakage would start around a 14 or a 12 gauge, and wouldn't turn to actual disruptance of velocity until around 8).

I still have an open hole on the bottom (so technically I still have a PA) but skin and tissue pusesh back into place when nothing is obstructing it. That pressure keeps anything from getting through. It's not like a literal hole, it's like an earlobe piercing, where it's effectively closed when nothing is in it.
>>
>>24474031
pierced cocks might not be visually appealing to you or to most people, but some people are into it.
>>
File: IMG_20160917_011358.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160917_011358.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
No issues with fire power from this one. No dribble or random leakage.
>>
>>24474854
how long did it take to heal? i assume they pierce it when you're flaccid. this is so interesting to me.
>>
>>24474031

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I realise most people would be disgusted by this. I mean, I did the cut in a way that it still looks natural visually.

>>24474049
Because it feels really good, despite everyone probably thinking it doesn't. More woman are into this than people might think.
>>
>>24474890
I'm not that guy, but I'm took about a week before I was comfortable jerking it or having sex again.

You should get the piercing done while you're hard just so 1) your piercer knows what size of jewelry is appropriate for you and so 2) your piercer knows where your cavernus is and can avoid it.

>>24475786
Into fingering your dick? That is quite interesting. I honestly would not have guessed that. Why do you think they like it?

I'm going to take pictures of my scars today.
>>
>>24476216
*mine took*
>>
>>24474890
it took about 3 days to stop the random bleeding or blood clots, and it was fine a week after. But i did have an issue that was stupid.

I didnt have the ball tight on one end, woke up on the second night with blood everywhere - i thought i'd been in a crime scene. Cleaned up, put the ball back on and it was fine.

Wouldnt change it though.
>>
I now want to ride a cock with this piercing just to see what it feels like.
>>
I've got my frenum done.

I decided against a PA because I wanted to continue being able to pee standing up.
>>
>>24477057
for science, of course.

>>24478838
my apadravya cuts right thought and i can pee standing up. SO im not sure where that idea comes from.

Maybe the PA guys who end up pissing in every direction because their rings cut through the top and are worse than a divided stream?
>>
>>24479376
I've got an apadravya, and mine leaks when I pee. Kind of a pain, but whatever. The folks that did it probably didn't do a great job. I'm getting it redone later this year at a different spot. All-in-all, I love it.
>>
File: top.jpg (82KB, 616x408px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
82KB, 616x408px
Here are my scars:

Top is fully closed, obviously. When flaccid it's just a little dot like in the pic, but when erect it becomes an actually visible impression in the top of my head.
>>
File: bottom.jpg (86KB, 616x408px) Image search: [Google]
bottom.jpg
86KB, 616x408px
And bottom, pulled back to reveal scar and hole. This one is technically still open, I can push a small enough gauge through it and out my urethra no problem, but it doesn't leak or anything. I've had women ask me what it is and tell me that it's kind of fun to play with with their tongues because it's unusual.
>>
>>24480185
I don't think the bottom one changes when I'm hard, but I wouldn't know. I don't know if I've ever seen the bottom of my erect penis. Odd.
>>
What happens if you're uncircumcised with a PA? Does the foreskin stay back?
>>
>>24480260
Good question. I would expect that it depends on the jewelry. A curved Bar probably just gets covered, but a full ring, or any of a number of unusual jewelries probably hold the skin back.
>>
File: WP_20160114_014.jpg (252KB, 970x933px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160114_014.jpg
252KB, 970x933px
>>
File: pp (566).jpg (213KB, 1012x1759px) Image search: [Google]
pp (566).jpg
213KB, 1012x1759px
>>
File: pp (181).jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
pp (181).jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>
File: WP_20160425_031.jpg (1MB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160425_031.jpg
1MB, 1728x3072px
>>
File: pp (718).jpg (407KB, 1296x1445px) Image search: [Google]
pp (718).jpg
407KB, 1296x1445px
>>
>>24480260
mine just acts like its business as usual. Doesnt hold back more so than it used to.

but i have a bar that's slightly shorter so there is pressure and the balls have a noticeable divot when hard.
>>
>>24480800
That's a cool way to do a flaccid/halfie photo
>>
>>24481001
Thanks bump lol
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.