[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys mastered the selfsuck? Been trying it for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Have any of you guys mastered the selfsuck? Been trying it for a while myself. I'm quite a skinny guy but don't have the biggest dick. I'll get there though. Feel free to share your stories, I'd love to hear some. ;)
Pic - Bailey Jay
>>
Self Bump! ;)
>>
As a teenager I could suck my own cock almost down to my balls but only a quick second or two, it was really painful on my neck and back.
>>
>>24469416
Same but just the head. I could stay down long enough to cum. I was dum and took pics. A girl and my bro found it and showed it to me. So embarrassing.
>>
I could do it when I was 15-16. Took a while and a lot of practice. Was finally able to get two inches into my mouth. Couldn't cum from it but jerked off and swallowed.

The feeling of having a cock in your mouth is better than the feeling of having a mouth on your cock.
>>
>>24469444
Is that how you discovered you're gay?
>>
>>24469491
It's just you
>>
I'm 23 now and I haven't tried it since I was about 18 or 19. I tried for several months I've been able to get the whole head in my mouth but the pain it caused my back and neck and the worry of some kind of permanent damage kept me from trying again.

I'm still thin though, I could try again but I don't even know what the best position is. I've tried sitting on the edge of the bed/couch, and legs overhead like in OP's pic; I recall having more success that way.
>>
>>24469439
I was dumb also and took pics/vids , lost the camera which I took pictures on, so somewhere theres a camera with a 14 year old me sucking my dick. lol to whoever finds it
>>
>>24469349
Yeah, I can get myself off that. Its not the most comfortable thing but it works and I'll do it sometimes but not very often. What's your Kik?
>>
when i was 20ish i could get about 1 to 2 inches in and it felt really nice but i don't think i could do it anymore. it took a while for me to go that far down and i had 7.5" dick but it really hurt my back and neck. it was cool to cum inside my own mouth and it tasted ok but i would rather cum onto a paper towel. cum and then flush it.
>>
I dated a guy that could do it. I watched him do it, but he told me it felt like he had a dick in his mouth and not the other way around. He said it wasn't enjoyable.
>>
File: c position.jpg (60KB, 428x581px) Image search: [Google]
c position.jpg
60KB, 428x581px
>>24469349

It takes repetition and proper stretching/warm-up. If you're not a naturally flexible person, you need to take the time to stretch your lower back, arms, and legs.

After that, it's all about position- sitting upright with feet flat on the ground, using your arms to pull your torso and mouth towards your dingus OR rolling onto your upper back/neck and using your arms and body weight in tandem to pull your dingus to your mouth that way.

It helps a lot if you've edged for a while, as the excitement overrides the pain.

And the most important thing- DON'T OVERDO IT! If you try too hard, you'll go backwards in progress and have to heal for a week or two.
>>
>>24472233

Also, your attitude and focus is important. Being comfortable and enjoying the experience is more important than getting it to your expectations.
>>
I've licked my tip
>>
When i was about 14 i started. First the tip then after a while after a shower i could do the plow and deep throat myself to the base and lick my balls. Ate so many loads. Almost got busted by my parents once.
>>
Did it when I was 16, now I am working my way back to achieve that!
>>
>>24469349
I always carve to suck my own dick especially when it's dirty and smelly i only can get my dick head in my mouth but since it's usually coverd in my spunk it tastes really good i stroke it while i suffocate in my dirty smell and cum in my mouth usually drinking it i know its disgustung but i love going to bed afterwards with my mouth stained with my own cock and my breath which smells like semen
>>
>>24469349
I haven't done it in a while, got down two inches at most, but I know I can do more.
I just need to practice to get more down.
>>
>>24469444
I agree. BJ's are overrated but they are nice to give.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.