[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

illinois meet up thread? lets see who's up. 773/f/23 have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: illinois-county-map.jpg (133KB, 502x877px) Image search: [Google]
illinois-county-map.jpg
133KB, 502x877px
illinois meet up thread?
lets see who's up.
773/f/23 have the day off and looking to get fucked up or whatever idk
kik: nothinbutireneee
>>
>>24467508
b-bumpu?
>>
>>24467508
19/M
add me on kik
shafint
>>
>>24467508
do you have any antiquated contact details? I still use a 80486. please help : (

uucp address?
usenet handle?
>>
>>24467611

Lucky he didn't ask for nearest pony express stop, or telegraph office...
>>
>>24467617
i bet you steal ideas from the patent office

the shame
>>
If you:
>live in Chicago city limits
>are aged 21-30
>agree that Seinfeld is great and Friends is shit
>agree that the current election is a farce
>agree that inequality exists between classes and sexes but the current trend of neoliberalism only simulates opposition to it
>have similar taste in music - last.fm/user/junglebeatz
>value honesty over courtesy
>don't identify with the xenophobic forced machismo of the avg. 4chan user but also don't identify with reactionary PC culture (see neoliberalism comment above)
>consider yourself to be self-aware
>didn't read all that and think "wow this guy is a pretentious twat. He must be great at parties"

Can we be friends? For the record, I generally avoid the subjects of race/gender politics because I recognize that they're total buzzkills in everyday conversation, I just put those in there because I feel it's infinitely easier to make friends with someone who shares a worldview similar to my own.

I'm sick of all the superficial relationships I have in this city. I really long for a friend or group of people that I get along with. Does anyone here relate to this sentiment at all? Yearning for actual friendship and not just people you go drinking with?
>>
>>24468462
You are asking a lot, but might as well try to get friends you think you'd get along with.
>>
>>24468536

Yeah, I know, but I've grown to be picky about who I associate with. I don't see any value in acquaintances I can't relate to, forced conversations, and general social fakery.

It's hard because I had a group of people in my hometown I was very close with, but since I've moved away I feel very isolated not having any meaningful friendships outside of my girlfriend.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467998752265.jpg (99KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467998752265.jpg
99KB, 960x960px
25/m/Logan Square

Hate people irl so not looking to meet up straight away, willing to chat up about life/stupid shit or anything at all though.

If anyone is bored enough, drop your Kik.
>>
20/M/Lake

I always post in these threads just to see if by chance somebody's down to smoke some trees. Relaxed guy here who just likes to kick back and get to know new people.
>>
>>24468582
Hey pal. I'm in the city. And I hate society as well. What's your kik?
>>
>>24467508
What's your vices? And are ya cute?
>>
>>24469526

hey. it's chiggywawa
>>
File: media_12262515.jpg (93KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
media_12262515.jpg
93KB, 612x612px
28/m/winnebago looking to get high and shoot the shit. Hit me up on kik backstreet.mango
>>
23/m/naperville

want companionship from qt girl
>>
25/M
Lee County
>>
31m 630 west burbs
I guess if you are into smoking pot, fly fishing or progressive metal? Skype:iamnotawizard
>>
37/m/Chicago (north side)
Looking for a cute submissive woman
Kik: AlbanyPark36
>>
>>24468462
I was on board for 80% of it but my overall impression was, "This guy's a fag."
>>
>>24470910
+1
>>
>>24470910
>>24470963

Cool, thanks for the input guys. you can go back to contact fagging and getting your dick rated now
>>
23/m/Brighton Park
kik rockwell5630

Could talk about anything
>>
25/M/Logan Square
down to booze, shmoke tree, Seinfeld is awesome since it's a top in this thread, I hate how Uber charges you cancellation fees, I love hockey
>>
>>24471207
Seinfeld is good, but it's no it's always sunny
how bout them Hawks? 7 goals tonight, not too shabby
>>
22/m/815
I'm bi
Looking t chat or kick it or whatever

kik: sportfreak93
>>
any traps/cds/sissies at uiuc?
>>
>>24471295
>always sunny
>better than literally, no exaggeration, the greatest sitcom of all time

get the FUCK out of here my man. you're comparing a field mouse to a giant
>>
>>24472675
Always Sunny is the undisputed GOAT
>>
>>24472675
>uses a laugh track to let the audience know which bouts of autism they should laugh at
>never took any risks in its style or content
>takes place in the dullest, most boring decade ever
>was essentially a precursor to how i met your mother in that the main character is awful and the side characters are good but not enough to salvage the wreckage

Seinfeld is an overrated cult show
i can think of at least five more sitcoms that are better/funnier/have more likable main characters:
the office, it crowd, louie, maron, blunt talk
sunny was so good, they got Devito on board as a side character because he watched the pilot and liked it so much
quit clinging to the past and live in the now, man

>>24472700
muh nigga
>>
>>24472700
>>24472787

I'm not clinging to the past. The fact that you would even list the office or the IT crowd as being in the same league as Seinfeld just goes to show how basic your taste is.

>uses a laugh track to let the audience know which bouts of autism they should laugh at
Every sitcom in the 90s did this.

>never took any risks in its style or content
The fuck? It's literally a show with no plot or character development. That was completely unprecedented in its time. It also had an entire season where the characters of the show parodied the creation of the show itself - again, completely unheard of. Sitcoms before Seinfeld were all about families and uncouth fat guys with hot wives and unruly children.

>takes place in the dullest, most boring decade ever
Characterizing an entire decade as "boring" is obtuse as fuck. You're just proving that you weren't old enough to even watch and understand Seinfeld when it was on air.

>was essentially a precursor to how i met your mother in that the main character is awful and the side characters are good but not enough to salvage the wreckage
The characters are bad because they're bad? This isn't even an argument you're just reiterating your own shitty opinion.
>>
File: 2016-10-19-00-31-28.png (2MB, 1069x1427px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-19-00-31-28.png
2MB, 1069x1427px
Add me on Facebook and before you hit the add button like my cover photo so I know your from soc
Chelsea Grey
24/f/South Chicago
>>
Anyone near the nw burbs wana get a buzz goin and watch the cubs game tonight? Guys or girls.

Im 25 m if it matters.
>>
>>24473005
>has a pic wearing a trump hat

HYUK HYUK TRUMP THAT BIYOTCH
>>
>>24473005
tfw no fb and no qt emo gf
>>
>>24472808
Im not one of the guys you're responding to but i agree with all your points. I understand.
>>
22/m/ Des Plaines
I don't mind friendships. I was hoping to find girls who'd like to hookup. Maybe some friends with benefits too. I'm asking for too much aren't I?
Kik: cuddlebutt44
>>
kik totocomics
27 m 815 freeport
just looking for new friends to hang out and play games with
>>
21/m/chicago
Kik:joedunbar645
just add me and we can talk sometime
>>
M/F 27/29 near kankakee Wife is looking for boyfriend/girlfriend and I want friends want to actually hang out and be good friends we are into anime video games and other shit kik is leapingfrogs
>>
>>24472808
desu if i'd have known you were such a salty bitch then i wouldn't have replied in the first place

anyone interested in chatting and eventually meeting up if our interests align?
kik: carpepizza
snap: rudybigboody
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.