[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vape enthusiasts asemble! First and formost, let's see a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20161017_205858.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_205858.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Vape enthusiasts asemble!
First and formost, let's see a picture of what everyone's got, I have a few tanks and I am currently using the Sigele 213 box mod. This certain tank is a Super Tank with .2 Ohm coil inside. Run it at about 25-30 watts most of the time. I'm using a juice called Extreme Ice, one of the absolute best minty flavors I have ever tried. Where do you guys buy your vapes? Any funny or sweet local vapeshop shinanigens? Let's hear em. Last thread died out but I know some of you guys are lurking, come join in!
>>
I smoke tobacco because I want to die faster, but am too chicken shit to kill myself outright.
>>
>>24466241
That is sad, I am sorry.
>>
i see people vape irl and just laugh at them. unless youre a former smoker , its fucking retarded
>>
>>24466021
>25-30 watts
Seems kinda low, how does it hit? Is it only 1 coil?

I currently have a Smok tf-v8 with the t8-v8 coil head in it which is at .16ohms sitting on a reuleaux rx200 and I like to run it at 66 watts. I have some blueberry candy juice called blue balls that a local shop makes.

No good vape shop stuff, but I know all (3) of the workers at the place I buy my juice.
>>24466366
Me too.
I vape but also smoke like 2-3 packs a week
>>
>vape enthusiasts
KYS
>>
>>24467454
Yep it's only 1 coil. I could probably vape it at like 40 but I don't like burning them if I forget I can't chain vape alot.
I love my TFV8, what a great tank amirite.
I only use the tfv8 if I'm wanting to do clouds or tricks. Sucks juice up like a hog when you vape at like 150.
>>
i love my aspire plato, its small and easy to carry around
had a reuleaux rx200 aswell but gave it away after getting the plato

as for liquids : right now im digging a local liquid called cinnamon apple roll, but im searching for some alternatives and currently waiting for some berry flavoured ones (i hate the mint in most liquids)
>>
File: 1458096505249.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458096505249.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>vape enthusiasts
>>
>>24468923
Gotta love the berry tho. I just buy my juice on mtbakervaper cheap and tons of flavors, but the locals around here have some good ass berry and coffee flavor.
>>
>>24468995
i live in germany and we have alot of online shops for liquids aswell but i started with the local ones as you can test all their flavours inside the shop b4 buying them so i dont end with tons of liquid bottles which i will never ever touch again as i cant stand the taste

but as i said i ordered some liquids now on a website and i hope they taste as good as the description says
>>
File: 1357791083353.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1357791083353.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>24468848
>Sucks juice up
Ye, still love it way more than my Orchid v4 tho. I pay $45 for 4 30ml bottles, and 2 last me a month or more so I don't really care that it's a hog.
>>24468923
Dang, I don't think I could downgrade that much, even if my mod weights like 1lb. Do you keep extra batteries with you or do you not vape that much? My batteries are dead at the end of the day.
>>24468995
Love berry, hate mint. Blue balls is blueberry, grape, strawberry, and some other stuff. I also have some strawrasberrylimeaid, and you can guess what's in that.
>>24469008
Had this problem with some online stuff, it was a heavy cream flavor, so I just mied it with a strawberry and all way well thankfully. With online orders I try to stick to flavors that are hard to fuck up.
>>
>>24469039
nah no extra batteries the one inside lasts a whole day for me, but the coils have 1,6 ohm and i only run it on 11W so my drainage on it aint so high as yours
it kinda is a downgrade even if it doesnt rly feel like one for me, i never was a subohm smoker or cloudchaser i just need something that replaces the normal cigs and tastes well
also the plato fits perfectly into my pants pocket without the risk of breaking the tank off or an additional bag to wear

well i once ordered a pack with 10 different flavours inside, but half of them had mint in them -.-
luckily i knew someone that enjoys mint and he took them all

now i order single bottles but the simple flavours never got me, so i have to bite thru all the bad ones till i find something with berries that i can enjoy along my apple roll stuff
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.