[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reopening this thread (this time with elegant macros) Kinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 20

File: 1476655594011.jpg (80KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1476655594011.jpg
80KB, 1152x864px
Reopening this thread (this time with elegant macros)

Kinks & Fetishes!

-

Chat about your kinks, fetishes and fantasies!

If you want others to contact you feel free to leave details, but don't be a kikspamming cunt. There are a million other threads for that. This is intended as mostly a discussion thread. If someone doesn't provide contact info or is ambiguous about their location maybe they don't want to be contacted.

Again: DON'T QUOTE EVERY FEMALE POSTER IN THE THREAD WHILE DROPPING YOUR INFO, THIRSTLORDS. Let's pretend we have a little dignity.

Old thread: >>24425475
>>24454935

Here's some copypasta if you don't want to freestyle your post, skip any question if you want:
>Age/Sex/Location?
>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
>What are your kinks & fetishes?
>Do you have any experience with any of them?
>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough?
>Your newest fetish or kink? What happened so that you discovered it?
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever)
>>
My own post:

>Age/Sex/Location?
late twenties, male, Europe (germanic country).
Straight, and I have more Dom traits than Sub ones, but I also am eager to please. Maybe a Switch or more probably a Sensual Dom.
Teasing, cunnilingus, sex while the partner is sleeping, forcing orgasm, wanting to learn how to use ropes, collars, a bit of degradation, a few other things I think about or have chatted about with other friends.
Very little in real life, mostly online
Vanilla can be enough, yes. I actually am not an expert in kinks and would like to discuss better with someone else about it. I'm quite curious.
I'm caring, I don't give up easily, I'm striving to have a better job and make myself independent, I like to learn about things, share things with others and getting to know them also as people and not just as sexual partners.
I am a really curious person that generally begins thinking "What is that person behind that post like?" and ends up asking often for contacts. Somehow I manage to talk with everyone without taking time away from anyone (so far).

If there is any female dom or sub that doesn't mind someone vanilla to talk with about fetishes, it would make me happy to talk with them.

One more thing: I wrote it already, but I'm /M/, Male, Testosterone, Zweihander, whatever you want to call it. Many of the guys were understanding & kind, some just stopped talking as soon as I reminded them; If you add me thinking I'm a girl you have only yourself to blame.

My kik is personalthrowaway, my email is [email protected], I prefer email to get my time to reply properly, but I can manage with others too.
If you add me I will hope we can become friends/talk from time to time, I dislike one-night-chatters a lot.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
21/trans woman/US
Bisexual with a female/trans preference
Switch, pet or owner
Pet play, bondage, impact play, servitude, humiliation, orgasm control, chastity, boot-licking, body worship, degradation, leg wear
Just a little bit, and I'm always looking to gain more
Their inclusion is pretty necessary, vanilla sex doesn't do much for me
I'd say it would be pet play, I'm very into the idea of being someone's pet or being an owner
Yeah I guess I do, it would probably be a 24/7 power exchange of some kind
I'm a musician
my kik is AlexErin9
my discord is SidneyBuckeye#7116
>>
File: AryanBlood.png (999KB, 990x1241px) Image search: [Google]
AryanBlood.png
999KB, 990x1241px
>>24465222
>germanic countru
>>
Bamping in the form of a question.

Gf and I are getting into pegging, fingering, etc. Im loving the prostate stimulation, but honestly the actual thrusting part is generally uncomfortable and not a pleasurable sensation.

Besides practice making perfect, any tricks to stop worrying and learn to love the (silicone) dick in my ass?
>>
>>24465292
Haha, I don't have Germanic blood in me though. (I think)

>>24465297
Never done anything like that, but googling around regarding the pain is your friend. Otherwise, just focus on your girlfriend and not what she's doing. Not physically at least.
>>
File: 1472909351301.jpg (438KB, 1167x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472909351301.jpg
438KB, 1167x1280px
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/M/TX

Straight. Sub, but I can switch and have a lot of experience playing Dom. Moreso I am would prefer my partner being in control being the central dynamic, and being able to let them experience bottoming if they want.

Bondage, primarily. After experiencing it recently, I would say chastity is a close second as far as only being allowed to cum and touch myself with permission, not so much *never* actualyl being allowed sort of thing. Things involving orgasms generally, like forced orgasms, teasing, orgasm control, all those sorts of things (both from top and bottom). Also, collars, blindfolds, light humiliation and all those sorts of things are nice bonuses!

Yes. I have a lot of experience with bondage, and in most of my relationships I usually incorporated some form of "Domming" into sexual play (as in me being the top).* In my previous relationship (~14 months) I did a lot of play involving orgasm control. It started off short term but after several months I was only even allowed to touch myself with permission. We got a cage, but we only played with that for a couple months.

*Side note: Then things happened and I realized that I actually wanted to be the one begging to be allowed to cum. I still enjoy domming (when my partner does!), but I realized that subbing fulfills me in a far more meaningful way.

Yes. Mostly I like bondage related things. I really like the thought of being in a relationship with a woman who is, and wants to be in control over me sexually, but there are ultimately more important things in a relationship. (I would be quite sad if we did not at least *play* occasionally though)
>>
Financial domination with men or women (I'm a 25/UK/male finsub)
>>
File: tumblr_mnutujikof1rwrsgro1_1280.jpg (396KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnutujikof1rwrsgro1_1280.jpg
396KB, 1280x960px
Chastity (cages, specifically). I have had experience with orgasm control before, but my previous partner and I started to play with actually having me wear a cage. I have not worn one for extended lengths of time, it was more "for play," like having me wear it before cleaning her and bringing her to orgasm, so that I know exactly who is going to cum tonight and who isn't.

It really was quite something, and something I am definitely interested in exploring in the future (to the point where I might bring it up if I think there is interest). It just makes me feel so wonderfully... owned~ I am still not sure how I feel about wearing a cage long term, however, although I am willing to find out (a cage specifically. I am completely comfortable with long-term orgasm control).

http://pastebin.com/B4Jx0kuP

Sometimes I feel really sad that people find so many reasons to hate each other because of disagreements about political opinions.

https://www.f-list.net/c/Sarmtex, although I don't mind giving my email if someone wants it specifically.
>>
File: 1470801777349.jpg (82KB, 537x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470801777349.jpg
82KB, 537x1000px
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/male/california

str8/dom

-tight fitting workout clothing (leggings, tights/spandex, tight tank tops, tight shorts, bodysuits/leotards, things such as that)
there's more but that's all I'll post for now

some, yes

not necessary, vanilla can do it for me

none

Yes. Will elaborate if contacted

I'm a /b/tard fgt

>>
Bump? Boring /soc/ tonight.
>>
File: nunst032.gif (7KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
nunst032.gif
7KB, 384x256px
>Age/Sex/Location?
39/M/Maryland

Straight M/ - DD/lg, D/s - looking for Little/sub to abuse and then care for.

Ageplay, Breathplay, Rough sex, +

All.

It goes a long way. You're going to have to vanilla hard to really get me off.

Pukejobs. It just happened, and I was hooked.

I guess I do. But mostly I just want to cram as many of my kinks into a single encounter as possible. At least once.

Outside of bed I'm very patient, kind, and nurturing. Extremely loyal. Lots of time and attention to my baby-girl.

kik: Vaporwhere
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/male/USA

switch

I've got a few... but japanese schoolgirls and green hair are the weird ones.

those two, no.
others, yes.

Short hair turns me off, but vanilla sex is fine.
kink spices things up, though.

biting.
LOTS of bruised breasts and good times
>>
File: tumblr_oaw27nz23l1v3s411o1_1280.jpg (321KB, 745x989px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaw27nz23l1v3s411o1_1280.jpg
321KB, 745x989px
reposting from old thread

>Age/Sex/Orientation/Location?
30M, Straight, New York
Biggest ones are femdom, chastity, puppy play, cuckolding, humiliation, objectification, and cages.
Some of it yes, with exs and once joined the local scene in my city for a bit. Others I'm pretty new to.
Since I’m into stuff like severe chastity, probably not : /
Not sure what the newest would be. I guess being a masked gimp 24/7 when at home, but that may be uncomfy in reality.
Being a complete dog to a woman including collars, leashes, dog cages, dog bowls with dog food. And/or being a sissy maid and scrubbing floors and taking orders all day with no physical rewards. Both of these fantasies involve severe chastity. no sex, no handjobs, no blowjobs, just allowed to masturbate 1/ month at most if ever while having to watch my owner have sex with someone else every night.
Nothing special, just a gamer geek. I’m also very very clingy to close friends and partners. .
kek and gmail is nemmule
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
18/f/nyc
Submissive
Bondage, degradation, submission, ddlg, and a few others
No
yes
I do some robotics stuff, and don't get out enough
Email [email protected] for my skype and a picture. Looking for a dom, or someone to talk with
>>
>>24465977
Sent.
>>
18/F
idk im really into beast and any extreme kinks (where im the sub) so reply w kik
>>
>>24466279
vintagedrumandbass
>>
>>24466279
ken_slip
>>
>>24466279

Location?
>>
>>24466279
Kik me- ultratusk
>>
>>24466279
dtp95
>>
Male 23 years old from Argentina.
I don't have much sex experience and i would really love to suck a vag and shallow all the juices or finger it till feeling it orgasming around my fingers. My fetish is seeing girls peeing their pants.
>>
>>24466279
Yo, I'm really into girl+k9 and would love to chat
Kik is zeventh
>>
>>24466279
Are you in to spit play at all?
>>
>>24465216
>>Age/Sex/Location?
36/M/NJ
>>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
Straight/Daddy dom
>>What are your kinks & fetishes?
DD/LG, spankings, lite bondage, breast worship/dry ANR, big age gaps, really short girls
>>Do you have any experience with any of them?
Absolutely
>>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough?
Vanilla is ok. But call me daddy and climb on my lap for a spanking and my dick will be diamonds
>>Your newest fetish or kink? What happened so that you discovered it?
The whole DD/LG thing I got into at around 30. Met an 18 year old who was really into calling me daddy, and since I naturally tend to be a strict/loving father figure type it developed into a really hot little fling. She would act like my "little girl" in public, often telling people I was her daddy.
>>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
I have a bunch. One that stands out is I'd like to meet twins/sisters who are both young and around 5' tall to consensually kidnap and sexually torture.
>>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
I'm a musician who used to play with bands like Mindless Self Indulgence, Type O Negative, Dog Fashion Disco, and so on.
>>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever)
Kik: this is not fancy

BDSM test Results Summary
99% Dominant
98% Owner
97% Master/Mistress
96% Daddy/Mommy
90% Brattamer
84% Rigger
83% Voyeur
82% Sadist
78% Primal(Hunter)
78% Degrader
64% Ageplayer
59% Non-monogamist
49% Experimentalist
43% Vanilla
19% Exhibitionist
2% Masochist
2% Girl/Boy
2% Switch
1% Pet
1% Brat
1% Primal(Prey)
0% Slave
0% Degradee
0% Ropebunny
0% Submissive
>>
>>24466945

Fucking autocorrect. Kik: thisisnotfancy
>>
>>24466279
nothing_is_nothing
>>
Sissy slut loves being talked down to and objectified. Don't bother adding unless you actually know what a sissy is
[email protected]
>>
Is this thread really worth bumping?
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
43/female/Massachusetts
straight/Domme
Really don't have any. It's all business to me.
>I have a lot of experience Domming people (more guys than females). Mostly pain and humiliation. Very limited sexual contact.
I do fine without them. As I said it's business, not my personal life.
The last "new" kink was needle play. Wasn't sure I could do it but not so much blood so I was OK with it.
>retire young. Sorry.
Work as the VP of purchasing for a large retail company. Dress conservatively but stylishly (part of the job).
>>
>>24469104
this one sounds so interesting to me.Tell us more of you.also what do you mean its all business to you?
>>
>>24469223
Just what I said. I charge men and women to perform pain and humiliation on them. Either at their place (home or hotel) or at my beach house.

Ranges from cleaning my house in a maid outfit (along with humiliating them) to CBT, flogging, spanking and needle play.

Started years ago, slowed down when I got promoted, now starting back up again since job is cruising along.
>>
>>24469386
>charging people to clean your house for you while you berate them

Living the dream
>>
>>24469392
Not only that, HE paid ME plus he did a good job!
>>
>>24469438
So how well-off are you? The idea of you being filthy rich and still taking money from people to put them through that is pretty hot.
>>
File: LqPeKbZ.jpg (86KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
LqPeKbZ.jpg
86KB, 576x1024px
>Age/Sex/Location?
21/Male/Colorado

Straight (would fuck a trap though)/Dom as hell

Quite a lot to list, but I really enjoy dominating. Owning someone's body sexually. Getting what I want. Spanking is big, TONS of oral sex, lots of cum swallowing, anal stuff, creampies, tying people down, really rough, almost violent sex

As far as domming, not in the BDSM sense. But I do take a largely dominant role in sex. Lots of oral sex (I fucking love eating pussy and ass). Oral creampies, oral orgasms. No creampies ;_; Have spanked quite a lot, but she wasn't too into it.

Not all that necessary but I think I need a partner that has a boundless sense of sexual curiosity. Always be willing to experiment and try new things

Eating ass. Lordy I love a nice, clean, hairless ass in my face. When I discovered it I had one surprised/happy girl

Yes. A couple actually! I want to own a sexual slave. Have that life bleed into the everyday. Her opening doors for me, addressing me as sir, substituting one of her meals for my cum, etc.

I'm actually a really nice person IRL. You'd never guess I can be such an aggressive dom. I'm a college student right now studying business and journalism. I know my page here doesn't reflect it, but I love to write. I write just about anything! Oh and I love music and going for walks. I'd be happy do any of those with someone :)

My email is [email protected]
My Fetlife is RAOFMD1
Looking for people to talk to, really.

Any questions? I've got more to share but not enough characters to do it.
>>
>>24469449
Let's just say that at my peak, I was making about $75K a year from my Domme business plus $75K from my regular job. I'm not "rich" but I own a house on Cape Cod and a condo in Boston overlooking the harbor.

And before you ask, I paid takes on all my income. I had an accountant who made sure income from "client services" was properly recorded.
>>
>>24469104
>>24469473
Hey there fellow dom. Not sure I'm as into it as you, but I want to know: How did you get into it?
>>
>>24469477
Started with just a casual relationship with an older, rich guy. He kept asking for more kinky stuff. I wasn't into it but one night he plopped a $100 bill on the night table and said "how about now?"

After that he said "if you wanted to you could make a lot of money doing this." So I gave it a try.
>>
>>24469481
Just out of curiosity, (and I know this will never happen), but do you think there's a market for women to be dominated like that?

Either way, I'm really happy for your success!
>>
22/f/UK
Straight sub.
Kinks/fetishes: Being humiliated. Being forced to show my private parts to men. Being laughed at and degraded. Forced to do embarrassing things like rub my nipples and spread my asscheeks. I'm particularly self conscious about my asshole.
I'd be interested in letting a guy humiliate me over webcam. I'll only do Omegle though, but if you're interested then reply to this and we'll use a codeword so we find eachother.
>>
>>24469495
I love a good butthole. It's kind of my fetish. If you're interested, I can pull up Omegle.
>>
>>24469495
You sound like fun. Do you have kik or something we can use to arrange that webcam?
>>
>>24469490
No. Well, at least not in my experience. Of all my clients only one was a woman. Now this goes back 15 years and maybe things have changed. I'm just restarting my biz so I may find it different these days.
>>
>>24469505
Well, best of luck, seriously! What was the woman like? What did you do for her?
>>
>>24465472
so you've added nothing to the conversation
>>
>>24469507
She was actually my only sexual contact. She was married, straight, a little over 50, nice body. Did a lot of spanking, pussy whipping and face sitting (and for a straight woman that can be uncomfortable/humiliating).
>>
>>24469502
Okay, put an obscure word in your interest box in Omegle so I can find you.
>>
>>24469518
>(and for a straight woman that can be uncomfortable/humiliating).
I could believe that. Like a straight guy being forced to give a blowjob. So her sexuality was really tied to her sense of shame, huh!

Do you get many married couples?
>>24469520
The word I use is: Chromebook
>>
>>24469522
Yes. Remember she grew up in a different time. Sex to her was with her husband, missionary for procreation.

Most of the people I serviced were married but never did couples. They were always DL with their significant other.
>>
>>24469529
>Yes. Remember she grew up in a different time. Sex to her was with her husband, missionary for procreation.

God, that sounds like hell to me.
>>
>>24469522
trying to find you again, cam is working now haha. still using the same word?
>>
>>24469543
Yep Searching now

You know what I look like.
>>
>>24469502
>those nails
yuck
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20, male, England
Bi, not really into BDSM but I could probably switch top and bottom well
Briefs, cut dick, nudism if that counts. I'm also kinda into piss, but not as a huge kink. Though, one fantasy that really turns me on is the idea of taking the full length of a flaccid dick, and letting the guy piss down my mouth
Wear briefs almost exclusively, I like to embrace nudism too. I'm into auto-circumcision right now as well.
Vanilla is totally fine. Fuck, the idea of falling in love is almost a kink. Fufilling my fetishes would drive me wild, though.
I like writing and roleplaying. I like the idea of slowly falling in love. It's gay as fuck

email is [email protected], wouldn't mind chatting about things if you're into the same shit as me :)
>>
>>24469543
Hey my cam stopped working, I'm going back on!
>>
>>24469544
searching for you again!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-18-17-00-27.png (600KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-18-17-00-27.png
600KB, 480x854px
>Age/Sex/Location?

21, femanon , NY USA
Bicurious , "little" or sub
Bondage, being dominated, neck kisses , being choked and spanked, watchin hentai
Yes. Mostly ddlg and bondage. The hentai of coarse is my solo go-to
>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be eenoug?
Very important. I cannot get off to regular porn. And I have not had sex since me and my ex (daddy dom) broke up. #sadeface
Bondage. I was active in seeking new things to try with my ex.
Yes. To have a full body massage with oil, then to be licked and fucked by a sexy alien who then probes my ass and takes me far away from earth and makes me his sex princess. ;)
Im in school to be a nurse practitioner

Snapchat: sugarmagnoliamo
Insta: sugarmagnolia_mo
>>
>>24469626
hey sexy, add me on skype: live:hudson9in

am english hung guy!
>>
>>24469617
Hi, how you search on omegle
>>
>>24469608
working again but can't find you haha
>>
>>24469626
Wow you are looks pretty with the Trump red hat :-)
>>
File: 彼氏彼女の事情.gif (995KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
彼氏彼女の事情.gif
995KB, 500x375px
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/f/america
mostly soft domme
I like bondage, blindfolding my partner, tease/denial and feet play among others.
Yes.
I can get off to vanilla stuff just fine.
The feet play and also the impregnation fetish (fantasy not irl)
Maybe.
I like games (huge bonus if you join me gaming, I'm a person too!) and to keep the romance alive. I like to laugh and talk about more things than just sex. (yes, I do have a brain too!)
I'll message some of you (just kik) if you are up for something kinda long term and online.
>>
>>24466279
probably too late but pyrofanity is my kik if you are still looking for people to chat with.
>>
>>24469711
Again, thank you so much for that cam session. It was so fun!

Catch you later darlin'!
>>
>>24469793
my kik's fireworkswell 22/M/US.

I'd love to talk more about your domme fantasies.
>>
>>24469793
Hey, I'd love you to add me. Long term is no problem.
Kik is:
Seb.h.
>>
>>24469793
you seem like a sweet person, and while I'm not always available online these precise days, I'd like to talk with you, especially if you like other things beside focusing on kinks. My kik is personalthrowaway

>>24469473
Do you think there could be a chance for a male to do the same kind of job? How did you meet the rich guy that first started you?
I'm mostly curious since it would make me happy to have so many money to help those I want to help solve some problems while doing mostly harmless things to get required money.
>>
File: idealm8templateBASICv13.png (124KB, 786x600px) Image search: [Google]
idealm8templateBASICv13.png
124KB, 786x600px
info in pic related.
>>
>>24469793
Hi there, I'm a 33 year old male sub from NY. I'd love something online and long-term, if you ever want to chat my Kik is nysubboy.
>>
25/M/CA
Dom with experience.

What I want is to embark on a project of slutification. Train a girl from top to bottom how to please men and present herself as the ideal fucktoy. Everything from teaching her how to pose in pictures, how to better her posture, dressing her, controlling her workout routine, her makeup, sharing her with other men, encouraging her to work in stripping/porn/camming, forced exhibition, focused lessons on performing oral sex, handjobs, foot jobs, and all methods of pleasing men. I want to find a submissive who really fantasizes deep down about being a completely depraved and promiscuous whore. Who thinks about gloryholes and gangrape when she touches herself.
>>
>>24469793
You sound fun, what kind of games are your favorites?
my kik is eightproxies
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/m/Québec
Switch
Everything that's on there http://scrollinglatex.tumblr.com/
Nope
Vanilla is enough
that's a good question
depends on my mood
I play bass in a metal band
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/m/Arizona
Bi, mostly sub
Chastity, ABDL/Diapers, Humiliation, Feminization/Crossdressing, Anal, Tease/Denial, SPH, CBT, Semi-public, B/D, Sounding, Latex
Varying. Most I have tried at least once.
Vanilla is cool, but kinks make sexy times so much better.
Latex. Tumblr, as per the norm.
Can't think of one off the top of my head.
Huge aviation nerd
[email protected]
>>
File: Picture 599 crop.jpg (76KB, 537x832px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 599 crop.jpg
76KB, 537x832px
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/Male/Pacific Northwest
Switch, usually dominant
Typical bondage stuff, I like rope play (Wrists/ankles/arms/legs and also cute full-body tying that can be worn all day), orgasm control/denial, face fucking, fisting female chastity, spanking (Or slapping/abuse with a partner that's actually into masochism.), watersports, all kinds of things. I would love a long term sub that can act normal when we're together in public, but as soon as we're home alone is basically on her knees begging me to do lewd things with her. The more she's willing to degrade herself in private with me in order to get me to dom her the better. But that's just wishful thinking, I'm more than happy with a common dom/sub relationship (Or for that matter, a normal relationship where kink's only involved in the bedroom.).
On the sub side, I'm not into receiving pain or male chastity, but most femdom things I enjoy. Face sitting (Forced oral, not the human chair kind.), pegging, beast, watersports, prostate stimulation, ropes/tying, etc, the usual stuff. Depending on the partner, I can enjoy crossdressing but less so for the humiliation aspect and more for the "It turns her on" aspect, I have had one FWB that really loved guys in panties, so honestly it became pretty normal.

Yeah, most of my kinks I do, though a lot of the sub kinks I don't, it's hard to find dominant women.
Vanilla's absolutely fine.
Not really, threesome or more with a couple/bunch of girls I guess? Or I guess training one girl to be my completely loyal slave and cumdump.
I'm a great cook.
>Contact info if you want (I only have Skype)
Ask if you're interested I guess. I like friends.
>>
>>24465216
>Age/Sex/Location?
19/M/TX
Straight and a little bit of both when it comes to sub and dom
Showing off and talking about my sister
Ive spoken to a couple guys regarding her
I'd like it if we talked on mic but text is fine
I havent really had a new fetish lately
Basically to talk about you fucking my sister
I love to read
>>
File: 2016_09_29_09.23.21.png (149KB, 237x697px) Image search: [Google]
2016_09_29_09.23.21.png
149KB, 237x697px
>>24471372
Pic related: its her
>>
What do i do once i have my gf tied to the bed?
I bought, candles, a paddle, a wheel with spikes (the name is escaping me), was thinking I'd do some sensory stuff. Throw some ice in there too. But when do i actually penetrate or have her cum?
>>
>>24472075
there's this thing bro... its called intuition.
>>
>>24469504
Can't you read? She said she'll only do Omegle.
>>
>>24469793
Would love to chat. British male sub, 49.

kik: redgrouper
>>
>>24466279
Crenshaw1981
>>
>>24469793
>soft domme
>tease/denial and feet play
>romance
Oh my god, yes please. Know I'm replying late, but maybe you'll check this thread again. Kik is pertransiet.gladius
>>
>>24472075
See >>24472084. Gf and I had our first real session a few days back and all I used was one pair of cuffs and my hands (and mouth). Did lots of spanking (ass and tits), choking, scrathcing and biting. Had her gushing by the time I first touched her pussy. I just experimented a little.

As for the penetration thing, depends on how your gf reatcs to (strong) orgasms. Mine basically passes out, so after the first one the session's basically over. Made the "mistake" of making her cum twice and afterwards she explicitly asked I only make her cum once in future session (because it was an unwanted break and she likes orgasm denial/teasing).
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/m/NL
straight, sub
i like Joi, denial, teasing,
Yes some of them.
vanilla is fine to
shemale porn. accidently clicked it watched "hooked"
you should ask me :P
I like games and lots of other stuff ask me to!:"P
kik = chrisgeerts <ask there for more info
>>
Bumping the thread
>>
>>24469793
kik = shmeduardo
23/m/California/very sub/into gaming
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
18 / Male / Mexico
Bisexual (75% gay) / Slave
Getting raped in an orgy and cum inside of me
No
30% Necessary / If it's good it will be enough
Hairy cocks, 4chan
Go by an alone alleyway in downtown and get kidnapped by black guys, get raped during a month and fulfill everything they tell me to do and then let me free in another city with sufficient money to start again with my life.
Im 1.7m tall, 68kg, and love videogames
kik: zidsieze
snap: ax.aguilar13
steam: zidsiezeoficial
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/m/michigan
heteroflexible/submissive
exhibitionism, orgasm control, forced bi, cuckolding, butt stuff
A little
vanilla's cool too
I want a mistress to force me to suck a big cock then get fucked in front of me
there is nothing non-kinky about myself
>Contact info
kik: ThothAcolyte
>>
>>24465216
i dont really have any kinks. i d like to try anal on a girl, maybe some light bondage, but thats it. but no kink or fetish to really drive me.
>>
>>24469793
Kik xrogueanonymous
>>
night bump
>>
>>24466279
StrongGood
>>
File: 20150802_153016-1.jpg (758KB, 2935x1703px) Image search: [Google]
20150802_153016-1.jpg
758KB, 2935x1703px
Haven't seen one of these in a while.

>Age/Sex/Location?
32m/28f/24f Los Angeles
Dom/Domme/switch poly triad
Poly, group play, D/s, lots of others that branch off of those
Yes. We live the lifestyle
I mean, we have romantic sex, but it's usually threesome even then
I've gotten into getting rimmed - made a submissive playmate do it and I enjoyed it.
Not really.
Both of the girls are schoolteachers.
Kik: LaserJesusBeard

Pic related, wife and gf DxPing a girl we met on soc.
>>
>>24475343
Didn't see the question, but looking for conversation, though always open to a local curious girl.
>>
>>24475348
guys too or only girls? I'm curious.
>>
>>24475402
I would have put "or guy" in there if it applied, don't you think?

Convo with anyone, but always open to a local curious girl.
>>
>>24469495

You would get off harder from doing this in real life. Kik?
>>
>>24469793
You sound like a catch and a half. Probably a little late but if you want someone to play vidya with and flirt a little with send me an add on kik: DavyDuke95
>>
>>24475343
did you three meet in a school? How did you get into talking with the other girl and convincing her to join you?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>asl
18/M/Oregon
>orientation
Gay/Submissive Switch
>kinks
A lot of things,but off the top of my head the only things I can't get into/don't want to even try are chastity,Sounding,Feederism,Public exposure,extreme CBT and age play (might be some more I can't remember tho)
>can you do vanilla only
Sure,but kink is prioritized
>Newest fetish
Prostitution and body writing. I got the idea from all these gay furry pics with some bitch tied down in a bathroom stall with tally marks written on their ass and cum everywhere. If anyone knows a legal loophole that would allow a legal loophole that would allow my dom to profit off of my body
>something non kinky
I'm extremely morbid and I want to work in the funeral industry when I grow up
>contact info
Kik: dingusmingus
>>
bamp
>>
Hypnotist as usual...if any femanons are interested just let me now if you want to be turned into a mindless, hypno-slave.
>>
morning bump
>>
>>24466279
Ryesagain
>>
18/male/french
I'm Looking for a woman's feet lover for trade
Kik Jerkoro
>>
>Age/Sex/Location? 30 f uk
>Sexual orientation/BDSM role? Bi sub
>What are your kinks & fetishes? Creampies, big cock, cheating, younger guys, rape rp, anything depraved really
>Do you have any experience with any of them? Yup
>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough? Never
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself? I have three kids that I don't live with as I'm divorced and he got the kids. I live with 5 other people in one of my ex husband's old houses as a live in landlord. It's a long and weird story
>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever) kik is piercedginge
>>
File: Mooo.jpg (54KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mooo.jpg
54KB, 400x640px
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/m/USA/Massachusetts/413
Bisexual (prefer twink/femboy type guys, but I like chicks, dudes, and trans as well)

Dominantly generally. I'm a switch but leaning towards top. Could be subby sometimes
Spanking, Petplay, Domming, Verbally abusing, cosplay, collar/leash, roleplay, gambling, corruption, milking, sissifying, threeways, bodywriting, yaoi, your typical dom stuff.

I do like cuddly fun sex as well.
Yep. I have dommed a handful of times before, pretty fun stuff.
I can do vanilla. Sex is just fun. I'm more interested in getting a relationship or fwb than the kinks themselves desu.
Cow-boys. Not yeehaw cowboys, but cow-boys for milking. Or cow-girls. Its petplay I just found online. Dogs, cats, wolves, are fun, but I love the more elaborate ones. Hell, give me a cute mantis-girl or shark-boy.
Super hero stuff. I love the idea of roleplaying out a scenario where I'm a super villian and they're a superhero in a spandex suit. Sometimes domming is fun with a little cheese. I also love spandex.
I'm pretty into games, music, anime, martial arts, and brewing tea. I like learning new stuff too.
Email: [email protected]
Kik: chirimoe
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/qolony/
I also have a fetlife that i barely use.

I'm mostly looking for people in New England, or close to me. Potential meet-up stuff. But if you're chill, I'll be fine with chatting.
>>
>A/S/L
20/M/USA
>Singer/Songwriter
Soap&Skin
>Post-punk
Joy Division, The Cure, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Bauhaus, Interpol, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Editors, She Wants Revenge
>Dark Psytrance
The Synthetic Dream Foundation
>Industrial Rock
Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Collide
>Ambient
Abandoned Toys, Heroin and Your Veins, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Dahlia's Tear
>Synthpop
Depeche Mode, The Knife, IAMX
>Future Garage
Burial
>Dubstep
Anatomist, Excision
>Alternative Pop
The Knife
>Gothic Rock
The Sisters of Mercy, Fields of the Nephilim, Closterkeller
>Alternative Rock
Evanescence, PJ Harvey
>Darkwave
Dead Can Dance, Sopor Aeternus, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Arcana, Elend, Emilie Autumn, Brendan Perry
>Experimental
Swans, Ulver, Diamanda Galas, Nico, Malice Mizer
>Witch House
Modern Witch, Dead Virgin, Radost' Moya
>Doom Metal
My Dying Bride
>Symphonic Metal
Lacrimosa
>Industrial
Coil, Skinny Puppy, :wumpscut:
>Gothic Metal
Type O Negative, Moonspell
>Trip Hop
Recoil, Tricky
>Slowcore
The Black Heart Procession
>Neofolk
Current 93, Death in June
>Traditional Metal
Danzig
>Drone Metal
Sunn O)))
>Deathrock
Christian Death
>Dark Cabaret
The Dresden Dolls
>Skype
eyesofnero
>>
File: 20160725_121205-1.jpg (1MB, 1293x1678px) Image search: [Google]
20160725_121205-1.jpg
1MB, 1293x1678px
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/f/usa southern drawl y'all
bi-curious submissive, but i can kinda switch
facesitting/getting eaten out oral in general, body worship/being worshipped/being ravished, super into foreplay and light teasing touches and breath, impact(choking, light hairpull, spank, ,hickeys), getting rimmed, playing dress up(legwear, skirts, etc) being played with in my sleep, and so on
quite a bit. once i got really wet and excited when i felt an old roommate waking me up by touching and licking my bottom, pussy and thighs ughh yes. got 420'd and grinded so much i came in an old bf's mouth, got choked out in the shower was really hot, and i get crazy wet if i'm teased with foreplay
i mean if i get foreplay i'm good sorta as long as i feel appreciated, but i would like my kinks to be up in the mix sometimes too.
dd/lg and dirty talk. my bf likes to be called daddy and calls me his babygirl. describing how wet my little pussy was for his veiny cock <3 and that i was a good/bad girl with him being possesive
um i want a loving forever love with kisses and adventuring and a pet dog. I fantasize about two people eating me out from front and behind with lil penetration with possibly a girl grinding her clit on my nips but never irl. irl i want my bf to touch me in my sleep, experiment with petplay and collars, bondage and orgasm control/force remote panties etc. outdoor sex/PDA& foodplay
i'm an artist and could make a career out of it if i put myself out. i'm into philosophy like politics and stuff. i'm an infj.
n/a

pic related, it me ;^)
>>
>>24479873
oh i forgot, i want to experience a creampie too
>>
>>24479873
>facesitting/getting eaten out oral in general, body worship/being worshipped/being ravished, super into foreplay and light teasing touches and breath, impact(choking, light hairpull, spank, ,hickeys), getting rimmed, playing dress up(legwear, skirts, etc) being played with in my sleep, and so on

We are fetish twins
>>
id really like to cuckold someone else but have no way of finding people
You guys got any advice?
>>
>>24479873
this is really a nice post, and you seem like a very interesting person to talk to. Do you mind sharing some of your works with us?
>>
>>24479888
whew wheee yay

not gonna lie your list got my attention haha, journalism too? that's pretty cool! what's your favorite thing to write about? i would love to visit colorado, seems hella nice. i wanna get into the hiking, outdoorsy life.
>>
TFW no gf to wake up by licking her butt.
>>
>>24479984
>not gonna lie your list got my attention haha, journalism too?
Well, likewise. Your list is amazingly close to mine. At least, it hits all my boxes! Specially rimjobs. Good lord I love eating butt.

>what's your favorite thing to write about?
I love writing feature stories so much. Something about exploring worlds never seen before really gets me going. I'm always trying to think of the world in terms of stories I could write about.

> i would love to visit colorado, seems hella nice.
It's really nice. Outdoorsy, very chill and crisp in the fall right now.

>i wanna get into the hiking, outdoorsy life.
Well, that's the best state for it. Or one of, that is.

> i'm into philosophy like politics and stuff. .
I LOVE philosophy. So much so that I'm taking two classes for it right now. Ethics and History of Philosophy. Great stuff! Who's your favorite philosopher?

>i'm an infj
I'm an INTP

>dd/lg and dirty talk. my bf likes to be called daddy and calls me his babygirl. describing how wet my little pussy was for his veiny cock <3 and that i was a good/bad girl with him being possesive
Wew lad I've always wanted to try this. This is so fucking hot. What about being a little girl turns you on?

>I fantasize about two people eating me out from front and behind
This is my favorite position to eat chicks out in. I get the whole spread, ass and pussy. It goes without saying we're both freaks so I don't mind eating the booty.
>>
File: AY8WUN4.jpg (130KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
AY8WUN4.jpg
130KB, 720x576px
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/m/NC
Straight Daddy
DD/LG, ABDL and diapers, spanking and discipline, chubby or BBW, orgasm control and forced orgasms, cuddling, having my face sat on, hypnosis, lactation, bathroom control
Most yes, the last few no
Vanilla is fine, but I love being called daddy
My little girl tries her hardest but she can't make it to the potty and wets herself. I know she's too little for that responsibility, so I put her in diapers for as long as I choose.
I used to be able to run a 6 minute mile, now I'm up to 9 minutes.
Kik: DrummingDaddy
>>
>>24476722
Met my wife at a burger joint years ago. We met our gf on okc. Wasn't about convincing - she msg'd us asking about how our relationship worked, we met over hookah to chat and hit it off.
>>
>>24480218
the wonders smoking and junk food do for relationships. Do you mind if I ask more info regarding the burger joint?
>>
>>24480237
Uh, sure? What do you want to know about it?
>>
>>24480355
sorry, should've written better but I lack sleep: how did you meet your wife, how was the encounter, and how did you two go on from then. :)
>>
>>24469793
Kik omara.8
Hmu to talk about gaming and so
>>
>>24479988
You'll find it man, don't worry
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/m/US
straight, 60/40 dom/sub switch
I'm really into BDSM. The thought of being in either role gets me hard as a rock, but I particularly would like to dom. I just need to find someone willing and get good at it. More specifically, I like bondage, pain, CBT, and feminization (that particular subset of femdom is hot for me, mostly the power thing).
Sadly, no. I've never been with anyone long enough to try that stuff.
I figured out that light CBT gets me off a little faster. Having my balls tied up feels pretty nice. I usually couple this with crossdressing, when I have the time.
I want to be locked standing up in a metal contraption that has stocks on it, such that I'm bent over at nearly a 90 degree angle. While I'm in this position, I want to be gagged, have my cock and nipples pumped with a milker, and pegged by a domme. This was something crazy I saw awhile ago, and the thought of it is super hot to me.
>Non-kinky thing about myself?
I'm a pharmacy tech.
Kik: JayneFrye
>>
>>24470352
Contact?
>>
kik DavShi
m20 sub chubby hairy. will do anything.
>>
>>24469793
kik me WilliamScatner
>>
21/m about to shove a plug up my ass and masturbate for the first time, any tips?
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/m
Bisexual, Dom/Master
Slave training, mind control, black mail, sissfication, obident training
I have had some sessions that last from a day to 3. Very interesting to have someone let go there life to me.
Id like to do this more often but it's hard to find someone to stay with that. Which I understand it's hard to juggle both lives, vanilla sexual it will be until then
Outside training, having the slave wear a butt plug while doing normal shopping. He brought it up and it was a real treat
Once i get to know someone completely, like eveverything, there whole life to the point were we met. I would fly them to my home, Meer them at the airport of course. Once we get in the car I would blind fold them and drive to our home. I would guide them to the house and strip them naked, collar him or her. Then they will get on there knees, bend down with there arms extended forward and say "Master me". And fro. That point for a week we would begin there training. They will be willing and give all of them self to me, they are not an individual anymore, because they are mine.
I enjoy physical fitness, always trying to be stronger
Kik: zeronoface
>>
>ask
20/M/WV
>Orientation
Straight-ish, submissive
>kinks?
I have a fixation with giving oral, having my hair pulled, having nails dug into my back, mild verbal degradation, being tied up and fucked, pegging, and balloons. That last one's weird, but whatever.
>how necessary are your fetishes?
I can be vanilla enough, and I really get off on pleasing people, so I'm basically down for whatever my partner wants.
>newest fetish?
my newest fetish is actually being tied and blindfolded. I wasn't super comfortable with not being able to see until my ex happened.
>elaborate fantasies?
no elaborate fantasies
>something nonkinky
I'm a psych major, a stoner, and I have a punk band
>contact info
Kik: dyincrouse
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
29/M/TX
Gay/Dom - Been off and on for 10 years, Serious relationships make shit difficult.
Bondage, edging, electro, tickling, spanking, feet, & sensory play.
Yes; lots.
It is not that they are necessary, but it is that they make things pretty awesome.
Electro. A sub friend of mine showed me awhile back.
I'm not up for setting expectations & my fantasies are actually pretty tame. I find it harder to have more basic things in my life than kinky.
I spend most of my time reading and taking walks.
>Contact info if you want (kik)
kik: HashDashy
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/m/ny
straight, switch
anal, cumplay, role reversal, etc
yes
always willing to make things work
prostate play. let her buy a few vibe plugs and what not
no but i'll take part in one
i study, lift, and work. free time is spent laying low and eating

kik : drcaptain
>>
>ASL
24/M/California

>Orientation
Bi

>Kink
I want to get a woman pregnant, NSA

>Experience with this
Unsurprisingly no

>Necessary fetish?
Not necessary, vanilla works as well

>Newest fetish/kink
I found that I like to be bottom

>Non kinky factoid
I am a civilian sailor

>Contact
Kik/SC: DutchHarBro
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.