[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask anything thread! Post your pictures and ask others any question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

Ask anything thread! Post your pictures and ask others any question you like. Afterwards answer as many questions you get asked as you can.
>>
File: home2.jpg (49KB, 508x668px) Image search: [Google]
home2.jpg
49KB, 508x668px
And hey guys! Here's me. I've got a long night of work ahead, but I'll anser as many questions as I can or give advice in my breaks. I'll try and get to know you guys a bit as well! Talk to everyone soon!
>>
File: some guy from 4chan.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
some guy from 4chan.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
>>24464893
Wrong picture.
>>24464898
How do you schedule your day? You are a pretty busy person, which makes me wonder.
>>
>>24464893
Hey mate! What's on the piece of paper? Also: what's your favourite thing about the place you're living in, and what's your least favourite thing about your home?
>>
File: IMG_20161016_112148.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_112148.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>24464893
Why is it a wrong picture?
What is a wrong picture?
What is the purpose of life?
>>24464898
How long have you been a channer?
What do you desire?
Would you change your life if you could?
>>
>>24464904
Haha yeah I know. I'm bad at doing nothing. I get bored really easily and try and fill up my days as mutch as I can. So this was today for me. 0800 wake up/breakfast/shower/ 0845 drop my girlfriend off at her work 0900 open food truck, work till 1400 my partner takes over, quick lunch 1430 meeting at city hall for terrace permit. 1600 pick up suplies and grosseries for truck and drop them off. 1800 dinner with a couple of mates. 2000 teach a boxing class. 2100 nutrition client. 2200 help clean the truck 2300 (now) home and start working on a business plan for a catering service we're starting.
>>24464913
Pretty damn long actually haha. Ever since I left the millitary about 5 years ago. I want to be proud of what I've achieved in life. I want to make myself and the people that are important around me happy. I'm actually pretty content with my current life. Things could allways be better but I'm happy with where I am right now. Who do you look up to and why?
>>
>>24465018
damn how can I get going to have a life like that, so structured?! I am not a neet, but lack drive and can hardly structure my life. ok but I have some anxiety issues and slight depression
>>
>>24464898
Do you prefer hats with slots like in the pic, Velcro or a tab?
Also favourite vegetable?

>>24464904
What exactly is on your head?
Do you enjoy classical music?

>>24464913
Did you enjoy high school?
Ever been in a fight?
>>
>>24465018
How do you stay so consistent?
>Mil
What were you in?
>Look up too
No one person in particular but I find some buddist teaching to be interesting
>>24465080
Is that a battery around your neck?
How would you describe yourself as a person?

>Did you enjoy high school?
I did, it had it's shit times but it's fun, a lot of different characters
>Fights
A few school fights but nothing too drastic
>>
>>24465112
>Is that a battery around your neck?
Heh, no, it's just a very badly lit necklace.

>How would you describe yourself as a person?
Generally pessimistic and a realist, but one who dreams of a more ideal world and wants things to go well, despite prior experiences.
I've got a good sense of humour and I try to keep things upbeat, despite how I'm feeling. If things get too heavy I know my mood will plummet horribly and it takes a lot to get back to normal.
Overall I'm pretty decent, kind and polite, but occasionaly motivated by selfishness once it doesnt out others out too much.

Ever visited other countries?
Would you prefer to lie under a tree on a sunny day and read a book or go for a walk in an autumn forest?
>>
>>24465040
I used to be the same way anon. If something doesn't interest me I can't for the life of me motivate myself to put in any effort.I used to think that I'd never be able to structure my life back in high school. School is really good at making you feel like if you can't get motivated for classes you'll never amount to anything. It all comes down to finding out what you're really passionate about ,ate, and following that path. You need to find something that you're more then willing to put extra effort in for becouse it works towards something you really love. Ofcourse the millitary helped me becomming a little more structured as well. Also: buy a decent agenda, plan at least 2 days ahaid for everything.
>>24465080
Haha good questions! I don't know actually. I own a bunch of different hats. This one is my favourite so slots I guess? Also: beets I think?
>>24465112
I like what I´m doing at the moment. I like working for myself and building something that´s bigger than me. I could never work this hard for a boss even if I wanted to. I was in the dutch marines. And I feel you on the buddis teachings mate!
>>
>>24464898
If you could eat just one thing for the rest of your life, why would it be mozzarella cheese?
>>24464904
Do you squat with full heel?
What's it like being a guy on 4chan?
>>24464913
Do you take credit card?
>>24465080
Best thing you did this summer?
>>
>>24465080
O and my question for you is: who is your best friend and what makes that person your best friend?
>>
>>24465177
Fuck man, how is this even a question? Is there even anything that comes close to mozzarella dairy product wise and in life in general? How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
>>
>>24465177
I went camping in a county on the west of Ireland, and went to the national motorbike festival. It was a fantastic weekend of driving around seeing sights and drinking.

Have you ever gone surfing?

>>24465181
A guy I've known since I was 2 years old. Our families were always good friends, and we grew up not seeing each other often but getting along amazingly when we did. When we hit our mid teens we got in regular contact and we've been very close ever since.
We share many interests and he's just a great guy to talk to.

Do you own anything you don't want but just can't get rid of?
>>
>>24465221
Haha so sweet that you've known eachother for that long and that you're still close. Yeah I have a mr Bean dvd box that my moms ex boyfriend gave to me at some point. I've tried selling it and even giving it away to my friends but no one wanted it. It's become like a running gag amongst the people I know that I'll take that thing to the grave with me. God damn mr. bean.
When was the last time you where realy scared of something?
>>
>>24465211
Intuitive, naive and altruistic.
>>24465221
That sounds like a slam. I'm not much for motors but I can only imagine the potential.
I have tried it once, I sucked.

What is to you most valuable?
>>
File: selfieshame.jpg (178KB, 618x763px) Image search: [Google]
selfieshame.jpg
178KB, 618x763px
>>24464898
Are you afraid of messing up your haircut when wearing hats?
>>24464904
What eastern european country are you from? And do you like it there?
>>24464913
Why is the photo black and white?
>>24465080
Whats the deal with the hair?
>>24465177
Ever herard that you look like Johnny Depp before?
>>
>>24465241
It's great :)
But...but Mr Bean is excellent :o

There was a spider in my room and I freaked out and he ran away...under my fucking bed.
I spent the next hour moving my bed with a shoe at the ready.
I didn't find him.
I jerked out of bed at every little tickle I felt that night.
Found the big fucker 3 nights later. He ded.

Any book you feel emotionally attached to, or that beings you great comfort when you read it?

>>24465258
I think I'd have to say my relationships with family and friends.

What's your most nostalgic song?

>>24465260
I like it and I was sick of short hair. Also I love the alt look in general.

What's your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Your absolute favourite, not just something that's nice as a regular thing. A treat :3
>>
>>24465302
Oh cool! Looks alright and I'm usually not into the alt stuff.
I'm a simple guy.. Favourite breakfast is oat meal with whole milk, banana and jam. Thats a treat everyday!
>>
>>24465260
Haha no not particularly mate. What would your perfect day be like?
>>24465302
Rowan atkinson sketches are awesome, but mister bean is kind of meh. And I'm certainly never going to be watching a whole dvd set of episodes haha. Yeah I hate spiders too! My favourite book is ham on rye by Charles Bukowski, but my most comfy book is the Hobbit I think. Brings back memories of reading under a blanket with a flashlight. What do you like and dislike most about yourself?
>>
>>24464898
>>24465040
thanks. lol maybe I should join the military. but they only take people with stable mental health, also, I am not fit enough....
>>
>>24465312
Thanks bud :3
Man I wish something that healthy was my favourite...whole milk is the only milk worth having though.
My favourite would be a baguette with sausages, bacon, black pudding, hash browns and ketchup. Not as good for you at all, hence why it's a rare treat.

Are you comfortable on public transport?

>>24465358
Fair enough. What about Blackadder?

I like that I enjoy helping others and that I'm naturally quite musical.
I dislike how much I worry about things and how anxious I can get, and I don't like how I can perceive tiny things with body language or throwaway sentences to mean more than they do.

What's your most prized possession?
>>
>>24465358
Haha I figured, but I suck at coming up with questions.
My perfect day would pretty much be working early and constructive shift at work. Get the evening at home with someone I love. Also good food. And lots of it!

>>24465395
#Wholemilklyfe and that baguette sounds like the bomb, but I'll take my oatmeal anyday haha
I'm very comfortable on public transport. Means I dont have to worry about driving, which I do quite alot (live in a small town).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.