[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have a chance of becoming a fashion model for fashion shows?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0574.jpg (541KB, 2029x1835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0574.jpg
541KB, 2029x1835px
Do I have a chance of becoming a fashion model for fashion shows? I've seen somebody ugly fuckers going on the catwalk.
>>
Nah, you need charisma when your looks punch underweight.
>>
Fair enough, what would you rate me?
>>
>>24463719
Why the hell would you want to be a fashion model?
>>
How tall are you and what are the chances you'll get rid of the facial hair
>>
>>24463719
im a part time model, i have done lots of catalog shoots and im in a bunch of random ads, if you are in australia and enter a jay jays, then you might see my face.
im ugly, i think im ugly, the best i have ever been rated is a 7 out of 10, you will not be a model, in men all they look for i a strong chin and jaw with a thin body to put tight clothing on. you have neither, you have a weak jaw especially. besides you really dont want to get imto modeling unless you are a total horny fag, all of us are gay, i have met allot of "straight" guys, but we are all gay and bitchy, im in it for dick and easy money, when my looks go down the drain ill hopefully still be a good barista
>>
I'm 6 foot 2 and I could get rid of the facial hair, but then I look like I'm 15. And I would only be a fashion model for like a day just for the experience, I'm asking because I already have some friends here in New York that are in the business so I would really love to have that experience, lmao I dont know why I'm asking you guys then but thanks anyway.
>>
>> PVt3NGov
Please give me your name I want to look you up.
>>
>>24463752
Before you go, can I use your picture to catfish gullible women on the internet? I'm a girl with gender dysphoria. I'll just say your from Canada or something.

>lying on the internet
As if!
>>
>>24463765
I would really really really prefer if you didn't do that.
>>
I think you're pretty cute so I'd say you could make it but I'm a straight girl and you'd need to appeal to gay guys so I'm probably not the best insight here.

Also I think your smile will play a big part too. Gotta have a nice smile to get people to want to look at you.
>>
>>24463781
Thank you
>>
>>24463781
Also you're right about the appeal to gay guys, but I just want to do it for the experience of going on the catwalk so I don't really care if I can't become a model. And of course I'll work on my smile. :)
>>
>>24463772
A little too late for that now I'm afraid
>>
>>24463808
Oh well, go crazy. Just tell me what they think about me.
>>
>>24463815
Sure thing, dear
>>
>>24463765
>I'm a girl with gender dysphoria
Pretty accurate
>>
Youre cute but you look kind of fat around the midsection to be a model
>>
>>24463828
Very accurate, actually. I've always kinda felt more like a guy desu
>>
>>24463829
Thanks for the feedback, and I definitely agree. I'm working on losing weight and get lean muscles though, I'm hoping I can lose my "love handles" as soon as possible.
>>
You could be an actor, but I don't see you as a model.

And before you even ask us if you can be a model based on your face, take a look at your frame and height.
Does your frame look good? It it anywhere near the measurements of models your height ( assuming you are tall enough in the first place, 6'1-6'3 is the range for runway models )? If yes, maybe you can give it a shot.

You should've had posted at least four pictures my man, by the way.

One close up in natural lighting, but not in direct sunlight, one with your upper half and your face, one with your profile and one full body shot. That's what modelling agencies typically ask you to send in when they want to see if you are model potential.

A selfie in 3/4~ish angle in a dark room isn't the best representation of yourself. Also try looking up models in models.com and see how you compare. If someone catches your eye, look up both professional and candid photos to see how they measure up to you. Do you think you can compete with them? You have to remember that modelling is a very demanding field and you have literally the best looking humans in existence there, so yes, you need to be either very extremely good looking or of a phenotype that is very unique, albeit not necessarily attractive by any conventional means. Best combination is both of these. Look at models that are big atm. Sean O'Pry is extremely attractive, but he also looks very weird and unique. He has a slightly crooked nose, very striking lips and bit of assburger eyes. He looks like a Picasso painting. Jordan Barrett: notice the extreme cathal tilt and overall ayy lmao'ness about him. Even at that, he is considered very hot. Lucky Blue Smith: he has a very weird nose, somewhat of an overbite, he looks shit when he smiles, but his face is something of a very strange type, like you'd be hard arsed to find legit lookalikes to him. And that's just few examples.

Think about what I just said.

Reposting. again.
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (239KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
239KB, 1280x960px
>>24463846
Thank you very much, I'm not trying too hard to be a model I just want to do the runway once because of the new hitman game where you have to impersonate a model. I pulled an all nighter Today so my eyes are baggy and I took this picture in the bathroom before my class started, I'm in my school right now so I don't think I can get any good lighting, also I didn't comb my hair. Honestly you've intimidated me, but I want to ask if you if it's easier to get gigs with smaller or less known companies, I imagine it isn't. I'll try to give you a shot or two, I should've prepared more for this. I'm not going to bother with profile shots right now because like I said, I'm not taking good care of my body at this period in time and I'm full of blemishes and grease, you'll laugh at me.
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (259KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
259KB, 1280x960px
>>24463846
Also, I went on models.com and the only thing I see in these guys is very, very defined features. so if I starve myself I don't see why I couldn't become a model. Also yes I am 6 foot 2 but I'm not that thin, though I know I can take care of my weight, all I really need to do is lose fat on my face.
>>
>>24463890
Hard to say, really. I'd say apply to all the nearby agencies. It helps to live in a busy city that is busy with fashion related activity. If you want to do this seriously, you will probably have to move.

>blemishes and grease
Get rid of that skin. Your skin must be top notch. If there is something models spend a lot of time on, it is their skincare and haircare. Hydrate a lot.
>>24463921
Yes, models tend to be very striking. Well lose some weight and see if you get more defined features. Male models tend to be rather twinkish or in weak ottermode in terms of body. Best way to lose fat on face is to lower bodyfat % in general and to avoid anything that make your face puffy. Don't know much about nutrition, so google around or ask on /fa/.

Best of luck.
>>
Oh and that's a great height, btw.
>>
>>24463933
Thank you so much for all of your help, is there any way I can contact you?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.