[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's ready for another "I'm desperate" thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

Who's ready for another "I'm desperate" thread?

Rules:

-Post your kik info and why you think anyone should contact you
-Contactfagging is the name of the game

Kik: kurdtmorrison
Sex: Male

Mostly just looking for girls to talk to, whatever the hell happens happens. Friends, nudes, gf, roleplay, whatever.

About: Musician/singer/rapper and artist with an interest in classic rock, indie, blues, electronic, metal, r&b, rap, and vaporwave. Steven Universe and Filthy Franktrash. Kinky af, collects vinyl, old soul, likes vintage stuff.

Fetishes include: Dirty talk, feet, bestiality, bondage, impregnation, lactation, femdom, fantasies like rape play, cuckolding (fantasy only), And lots of others. And I mean lots. Will list them on kik.

Positive qualities: Very sweet, gentle, kind, caring, sensitive, good at singing, romantic, sensual, soft-spoken, funny, talented. Has a nice jaw line, etc

Negative qualities: Can have a temper, can get needy/clingy, can be a bit possessive, and can be very negative at times. Has anxiety and depression, along with paranoia and slight trust issues.

Side note: I adore women with flaws such as stretch marks, crooked teeth, etc...

>inb4 no homely shut-in femanons
>>
Bump
>>
Bumping with Snerbert the Snel
>>
Sympathy bump
>>
19/f/NYC(but german)
Shinydick

Looking for dick pics or sexting.
>>
28/m/USA

KIK: elixus

Desperate as fuck for conversation.
Because there is no one here that can formulate a sentence and keep a conversation going. Prove me wrong. HALP.
>>
>>24463662
Tranny or paywhore, either way just be up front, plenty are into both and it'll save you time.
>>
Boredincny/33/m/bi contact me cause fuck you. I send what ever you want.
>>
Kik: laufing

23/m/tx

Just looking for cool friends. We can talk about vidya or I can send pics of stuff I've done at work. Or we could rub each others butts with video games.
>>
Kik: nebachadnezz

I like to trade nudes for a start and then talk. Weird, I know. I just need the sexy part to get going and from then on I'm up for whatever.

I work in a publishing house, so books are kind of my thing.

Also into running and weightlifting, alternative music and vidya.

Was a shut in for the longest time and I'm now trying to catch up and be more social, but it's hard to just go out and chat up random strangers, hoping it's easier to do it here.
>>
21/Mtf/US
I'm a NEET trans woman from Ohio and I'm just past 10 months on hrt. I'm an androgynous dyke and I can play the bass. I like other trans people and cis women.

I'm into lewd stuff but I like non-lewd stuff too. I prefer to talk to people from the US or Canada.

My kik is AlexErin9
>>
jessicajester500
>>
BananaRamaXXL 19/m/GER straight, we can sext, talk about almost everything (movies, TV shows, smoking, gaming, rock/punk music)
>>
File: Honk Honk.png (107KB, 404x547px) Image search: [Google]
Honk Honk.png
107KB, 404x547px
Im desperate for a giggle. If you can make me jiggle, then ill do a little wiggle. And um...u-um *runs out of rhymes*

SHIT ; - ;

>kik:RedMatzoo
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (81KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
81KB, 960x717px
22/m/CA

Kik me ladies

Kik: fun98760
>>
kik me to share each other gf and if u want to tribute my exgf - kik : xyytrak
>>
19/m/eu
kik me to trade nudes
kik Strifer19
>>
22/m/eu
kik: ffnr1
kik me to trade nudes, sext, chat, play some games w/e
>>
sharing chubby ex. kik xyvesistic
>>
jordensmthsz
m
>>
Visualdavid12, 26 m gay, i will talk to any guy about whatever, wiuld love to hook up with someone in the mass/nh area
>>
35/M/NJ

Looking for anything from talking to hanging out to hooking up.
throwaway kik: anonfrom201
Females only
>>
>>24463506
Uhhh femanon here, I dont have a kik and I´m creating one... will this notify my other network´s contacts? Is there a 101 about this? Like dos&dont... is it mandatory I use a pic of myself? Are you guys expecting selfies or just pussy shots?
>>
>>24465719
It doesn't tell your contacts. It's totally discrete.
>>
kik me ladies and hung guys ;)
slamcannon69
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x615px
M/23/ct
Kik=thewildchild4life

Looking to talk to chicks. Mostly anyone really. I'm just in a rut. Need someone to take my mind off things for a little while.
>>
>>24465719
All you need is an email. You don't have to use a pic of yourself, or import your contacts if you don't want to. Its pretty anonymous, so put up whatever info you want, its not like anyone is checking to verify on kiks end. As for me, I'd be all for either selfies or vag.
>>
File: h8wzn0zz2hrv1svr5om0.jpg (37KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
h8wzn0zz2hrv1svr5om0.jpg
37KB, 620x470px
Not sure how to play. I just read "I'm desperate" and knew I belonged here.

Anyways, you shouldn't contact me because chances are I'll hate your guts.

>ieatcats90
>>
File: 1468783053.jpg (120KB, 495x604px) Image search: [Google]
1468783053.jpg
120KB, 495x604px
I m from russia and eng's my second language so I just want to have a talk with someone
And I don't need your penises please
Kik: Mod1555

Picrandom
>>
Gay bottom looking to trade pics
>sandoosky
>>
45 m
Kik: expod13
I like to cum for women on Skype
>>
20/m/bi/chub
Total sub bottom, looking to trade pics and sext
Kik illcimm
>>
>>24465719

Add me once you made yours
Generalshowzen
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Kik: BennyGttripleOG. Age 25. Location California . Male. Bisexual and mostly looking for pic exchanging and dirty talk. Would like someone to get off with and would help you in return. Mostly dominate but I enjoy pleasure :p
>>
Kik: Frosty_botswanan
Loc: UK

I don't even know what I'm looking for. I'm just pretty lonely I guess, spent my 23rd birthday drinking alone, playing video games and talking to randoms on discord.
>>
File: IMG_20161017_221951.jpg (486KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_221951.jpg
486KB, 1944x2592px
21/m/cosmicindica

i like trading. girls only
>>
>>24466452
not showing up?
>>
Kik: jtf_das
My preference is girls or trans but whatever at this point
>>
20/m/us

I just work a lot and don't get to meet as many people as I'd like to, I like to send pics of pets if you're into that and I do a lot of dumb stuff like binge shows and play videogames/dnd

Kik:Buzbyblue
>>
Kik: no1ownsthetruth
About: I'm a cool dood.
Fetishes Include: Feets.
Positive qualities: I'm a cool dood.
Negative qualities: None, duh.
Side note: Message me or grammy dies in her sleep tonight.
>>
dasyssh/m/20/bi

I'm somewhat fit at 170 lbs and I'm told I have a nice cock. More into guys.

We can talk for ages about music. Any kind of music.

BUt I'm also down for exchanging nudes.

hmu /soc/
>>
kik: rimelr669
24/m/ath GR
Just lonely and horny
fetishes include - ass worship, tongue and feet
good qualities - i would say is that im super chill
negatives - would be i suck at carrying a conversation if the other person gives minimal response
side note - doesnt have to be lewd, we can just chat, oh and im bi
>>
File: kik.png (93KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
kik.png
93KB, 880x880px
>>24463506
Kik: knonada

I haven't mailed in my ballot yet (Ca), you could persuade me...
>>
Billieshere
I am out of ideas for what a tiny little limp cock
>>
Findinglove303

25 m Minneapolis.

Really bored, open to absolutely anything
>>
kik ludvols
age 20
sex male

contact me because i'll do anything u say
>>
>>24465719
add me as well
kik: jibberish202
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.