[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you lonely /soc/? 20M here just moved to a new city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: lonely.jpg (2MB, 1492x1120px) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
2MB, 1492x1120px
Why are you lonely /soc/?

20M here just moved to a new city to escape my old life, fully starting over

Feel free to shoot me a message if youre lonely too

kik/skype: Joel Jazzhands
>>
lonely bc my entire life has devolved to work and hanging with my cats. my girl left me 6 months ago and i'm only now getting over her but i realize she was probably my only viable social outlet, now i have to basically reinvent myself and it feels like too much work. why did you want to escape your old life OP? you're only 20
>>
>>24462602
Mom abandoned me and little sis at 14, raised her by myself as my dad worked the night shift for 60 hours a week so that I could bring her to school, he finally got a betterjob when I graduated highschool, all this time I had a longterm girlfriend of six years and this past december two weeks before our wedding day I found out she was cheating. I was just ready to go, explore my options since I never got the chance to live while young
>>
File: IMG_0915.jpg (207KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.jpg
207KB, 720x1280px
22/f
I graduated in May and moved to Cali in July, I only know two people here and I'm so fucking lonely. I just want to talk with someone about anything.
>>
>>24462615
Feel free to shoot me a message, moving is huge, I moved from South Florida to Nashville
>>
I was a neet and i thought relying on a girl to fill all my social needs was a good idea. 3 years later, here I am, no friends, no life.
Trying to find friends through my hobbie.
>>
>>24462634
Whats the hobby dude?
>>
>>24462612
damn that's a legit reason. what about your lil sis tho? aren't you worried nobody will be around to look after her?

>>24462615
What part of Cali? I'm in the 949, not looking to date rn but I could use a buddy. Wanna chat on kik?
>>
>>24462642
818, sure! kik: maddimo69
>>
>>24462638
Card magic. I try to go out and show tricks to people to improve my social skills.
>>
>>24462642
Nono my dad got a much better job and hes remarried, theyre doing a fantastic job and I visit regularly.
>>24462656
Thats awesome dude! I used to be really good at card magic in high school, just not too many people are into it now
>>
>>24462676
Im thinking of making magic my career, so I bought a lot of shit from magic sites and I usually get great reactions with those if the cards dont do the job.
>>
>>24462701
Go for it! Vegas or bust, but remember theyre called Illusions
>>
Mental illness.
I can kinda cope with it but I am socially incompetent and it's very hard for me to find and keep friends.
It's basically impossible for me to find anyone to associate with romantically.
>>
>>24462730
Im sorry to hear, kik or skype iif you ant someone to talk to, why is it hard?
>>
File: edited_1473465444493.jpg (56KB, 444x826px) Image search: [Google]
edited_1473465444493.jpg
56KB, 444x826px
>>24462583
My family feels like a cruel joke. I had to cut them from my life because they recently robbed me and my little brother literally terminated our apartments lease without warning me. I know interacting with them will just fuck me up more. This recent turn of events means I'm homeless.

That's not really what makes me lonely, just makes me feel like a failure. Being a freak makes me lonely. I'm transgender and a lot of people find me repulsive because of it. I try to not bring it up too much, but it effects almost every facet of my life.

Having no familial support, no friends and no romantic partners I find myself stalwart in my march foreward. I know not why I continue this trudge ahead but I hold out hope somehow I'll evolve beyond my shortcomings.

In the following weeks I must work and save money so I can restart my life in the american northwest.

Kik:mangrypikachu
>>
>>24462738
>someone to talk to for one conversation before they are filed into my friend collection
I have a few people to talk to.
The only people I talk to though, are the people who feel like messaging me every day or regularly and obviously like talking to me.
Generally I come across as argumentative, or clingy, or I don't know what to say.
I somehow push away most people who are interested in me as a person.
When I'm with people IRL I have no clue how to act and stare vacantly at my lap or fuck around on my phone, tablet, sketchbook, or whatever distraction I can muster.
I have crippling anxiety and sleep disorders and I can't even work a wagie job to afford to do normie shit out on the town and meet people.
>>
>>24462615
Kik maccattack13
>>
by choice - nasty ex destroyed my 2016 and I'm making 2017 my second try here. then i'm moving to NYC anyways so for now I'm just being /fit/ as fuck.
>>
>>24462759
Oh and I associate with people who don't like me because I'm desperate for friends so generally I pick shit people and get left in the dust.
>>
because ive delved too deep into ironic sad memes and now my worldview has become so completely obscure and far removed from the rest of society that i cant bring myself to have a normal conversation with anyone anymore let alone a meaningful one alluding to any real human connection whatsoever
>>
>>24462583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd3CiqUGE14

I know that feel.
>>
Because I don't live in a diverse enough place that there would ever be somebody who wants a 5/10 tattooed, degreeless gas station worker as their significant other
>>
18/m, dying for a little intimacy or even friendship. Graduated HS a few months ago, but didn't go to college, so I've been stuck in my house for the last 100+ days. Dreadfully bored and will conversate with anyone.
kik: TheOpt1onal
>>
File: image.jpg (998KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
998KB, 3264x2448px
22/M/Cali

Burned all my bridges with my old friends, and I'm really bad at making new ones. Could use people to talk to.

Kik: an0n818
>>
>>24462583
Because most people are so stupid and uninteresting they're just boring and pointless to associate with and because all gay men are whores and because I don't have enough money to start a farm to have animal friends.
>>
>>24462583
Because I'm about to turn 21 and I'm currently going through a divorce. (My choice, but we both agree.)
Been with the same guy for almost seven years. We were married for two.
I made the dumb choice of only having friends through him.
I left all of the people I considered friends behind- for good reason. (They were horrible people.)
But, now I'm broke and living on a couch.
I have no one to vent to.
I've been crying by myself and I literally feel like I'm going crazy.
Feels bad man.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.