[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we list our pet peeves related to /soc/ (i.e. kik conversations,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: maiwaifu.png (1MB, 1600x1041px) Image search: [Google]
maiwaifu.png
1MB, 1600x1041px
ITT we list our pet peeves related to /soc/ (i.e. kik conversations, rate threads, etc.).

I'll start.
>people who want a conversation but only respond with one word answers
>people who post the same pictures on every rate thread for weeks
>girls who start conversations/threads for the sole purpose of attention whoring
>>
>>24462383
i hate all of these equally ! haha
kik : dtd2122
20m/straight aus
>>
File: 1380697092809-1.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809-1.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>I only rate girls
>>
People who message you first on kik, then you reply, but they never open the conversation again. So its delivered but never received. Or worse sent but never delivered.
>>
Any thread with foot fags
>>
>20 Dick rate threads
>20 gaping male asshole threads
>dogfucking threads
>"kik?" Everytime a girl posts
>ubaba
>>
>excessive number of dick rate threads

Seriously it's some next level autistic shit
>>
>>24462448
all of this
>>
>>24462383
Constant contactfagging in non-contact threads, and the mods not doing anything about it despite it being a rule of the board.

You literally can't post anything on here as a female without some salivating moron who hasn't even said anything to you demanding your contact details. Why would I want to come to messageboard where I can talk to people only to immediately shift the conversation off it, and with people who have appear to have absolutely nothing going for them.
>>
I'm a gay man. I'm a fucking hunk umad? I'm ugly. I'm a lil bitcboi u jelly brah u jelly? Jk I'm straight. Jk I touch men. Jk I want to fuck rabbits.

P.S. YOUNG BOYSSSS.

>>24462448
I like ubaba where is that sexy woman who was indeed born as a woman.
>>
>>24462463
Kik?
>>
>girls that can't say more than one word replies
>the racism isn't casual or for the lulz it's completely real
>girls that turn threads into one about themselves
>paywhores
>literally everyone on this board looks like a hipster that just woke up
>>
Threads where OP starts some kind of interesting discussion, but does not stick around at all to reply to it or contribute to it. On the rare occasions I start a thread I kind of chair the discussion, making sure I check back regularly until it dies, replying to individuals who contribute, just generally have some courtesy and try to make the conversations work.
>>
>>24462468
Lol
>>
>>24462448
>>20 Dick rate threads
>>20 gaping male asshole threads

and half of them slip through your filters because the only text in OP is "thoughts????"
>>
>>24462383
Might be guilty of this. Is it constant one word replies/refusal to carry on a conversation or starting the chat for the first time with a "hi"?
>>
>Female camwhore thread macros: artistic and tasteful; male camwhore thread macros: a dick or gaping asshole
>Losing female conversational partners because they're getting 100+ messages a day and uninstall kik
>The fact that males here will try and get contact information from anything with a pulse and a hole that'll take a dick in it
>Revenge snap/kik posts
>Dozens of horny, thirsty males will post their snap/kik in a thread with 0 females and will continue to do so every day thinking that they're somehow going to get a female to talk to them
>the "sexy audio threads"
>The one guy who talks about men's rights and spams a thread
>>
>>24462589
I've seen SOME girls actually complain about people opening conversations with one word but I (personally) think that's petty. I was referring more to when you're further in a conversation and the person is either socially inept or too spineless to be direct about having lost interest so they respond to lengthy or semi-lengthy responses curtly.
>>
>>24462383
>people who post the same pictures on every rate thread for weeks
>girls who start conversations/threads for the sole purpose of attention whoring
What's wrong with that? The former is bit boring at worst, the latter is the fucking point of this board.

>>24462448
Now that's something I can fully agree with.

Also the amount of fetish shit seems bit overblown. Oh and the stupid KIK threads where people don't put anything beyond asl.

>>24462463
>mods
>here
Top kek.

Though personally I'd draw a line; say there is somewhat of a conversation going on, even in a clearly non-contact thread, it doesn't seem that bad to ask and not the same as dropping the "kik?" line the second somebody realized a girl is involved.
>>
Let's see...

>people who can't keep a conversation going after taking it beyond 4chan, a lot worse when they fucking add you themselves
>people who make threads to obtain personal information; often times they do it just to bait a specific person into posting in it
>people who make a big deal when they find out certain camwhores (male/female/it) participate on other /soc/ threads and harass them about it from there on out
>people who feel the need to have personal information on camwhores or ratewhores
>/sma/
>guys who want their own individual dick rate thread; their threads become spam
>people in their 20s & 30s who use photos of themselves that were taken more than 5 years ago ~looking at you, Roy
>people who decide to start acting like dickheads once they get sufficient /soc/ popularity
>fetish/slut threads mainly for the sole fact that it reminds me how some really fucked up people also make use of this board

I think that is all for now.
>>
>>24462775
>fetish/slut threads mainly for the sole fact that it reminds me how some really fucked up people also make use of this board
Nothing wrong with being fucked up, but when it comes to the slut threads, I'm sure 80% of them are dudes posting something based on their fantasies.
>>
It's all right. No complaints.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161016-230539.jpg (261KB, 1438x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161016-230539.jpg
261KB, 1438x1090px
>What's wrong with that? The former is bit boring at worst, the latter is the fucking point of this board.
>>
This:
>>24462914
was meant for this:
>>24462772
>>
File: 1442109003107.jpg (12KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
1442109003107.jpg
12KB, 540x296px
>be girl
>people had no way of knowing cause I didn't use pictures of myself as profile pics on skype/kik/whatever
>add someone who is looking for conversation, nothing sexual
>do my best to keep them company
>they only reply once every 20 minutes, giving dry short answers
>eventually they figure out I'm female
>they suddenly become supper chatty and bubbly, giving lengthy answers and replying immediately
>they start showing great interest for the things I talk about, even though they clearly weren't interested before
>this happens every single time

If you do this, kill yourself. At this point I resorted to having my name and face everywhere so people know from the get go that I'm female, since I'd rather fool myself into thinking you're this polite and chatty with everyone rather than having to see you put on a fake friendly personality after you find out I have a vagina.
>>
>>24462914
Wait. What's the point of this board again?
>>
>>24462383
You are retarded
That is the actual purpose for this shit board

Everything is a pet peeve here. This is one of the wordt boards on this entire site. I just come to lurk a few camwhore threads. Everything else is garbage. Even the trolls are garbage. Im honestly surprised this board is still up.
>>
>>24463580
Camwhoring and rates.
This is a containment board for dumb sluts and autisys to post photos of themselves for the purpose of attention and "rates"

>>24462775
>people who make a big deal when they find out certain camwhores (male/female/it) participate on other /soc/ threads and harass them about it from there on out
Thats one i agree with
>>
>be girl
>some asshole finds out
>send me dick pics and gets mad when I don't reply
>he spams my username asking for dickpics in revenge

And people wonder why girls doesn't post their contact info here.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161017-054536.png (420KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161017-054536.png
420KB, 1440x2560px
guys who disappear /:
>>
>people who have everything in common with you, but sound and behave absolutely uninterested or devoid of any real life

fuck those people

>people who like or fave you, but don't ACTUALLY want to talk to you

those...fucking...people
>>
>>24463758
645 chats

That's more than I'll have in 5 years holy shit
>>
>>24463774
OKCupid, every time.
>>
>>24462383
Mila has weird nipples.
>>
Zero problems. Soc is bets.
>>
>>24463758
have you tried scrolling down?
>>
>>24463663
T. Real intellectual cyber critic

It's like some of you morons have no self awareness at all.
>>
>>24463445
Just use this as filtering tool and get rid of the fakes. By being open from the get go, you attract even more faggots and won't even be able to tell their intentions as soon.

>this happens every single time
Well, be more selective with your adding then and keep in mind that most males here do want your vagina in a way or another.

>>24463758
>kik
What do you expect? Phone apps aren't made for actual conversations. Niggas try to hook up/get nudes and fuck off if they don't get them to cut their losses.
>>
>>24462383
Cuck threads
Autists who think we have some kind of relationship after communicating over kik for 2 days
people who type liek dis xd
>>
>>24464482
hahahaha ikr i h8 ppl who turn off autocorrect n start typing in that rly fuckied up way its so annoying leik only an asshole who doesnt give a shit and intentionally wants to annoy ppl wuf do that XDDD
>>
Basically all of the pet peeves in this thread are symtpoms of the fact that /soc/'s userbase is 90% male and 100% attention-starved undersexed narcissists.

Seriously, I would love to have a decent conversation with a well-adjusted individual on here, but everyone is too concerned with getting attention in some form. The conversation will always be one-sided and shitty as long as the person is only concerned with nutting or getting their ego stroked.
>>
>>24464419
I have no self awareness becausr i think this board is shit?
Its you who lacks the awareness, bud. It is unanimous among the other boards that this is one of the worst boards here. Most people voted to have soc permanently removed when hiro mentioned the budget issues.
>>
>>24463445

>cfing then surprised when someone actually wants you when they see your face

Girls are uninteresting pieces of garbage and the only reason a man wants a female is for looks. Personality is optional.
>>
>>24462383
Girls who end up chatting and then disappear :(

I mean we can talk about anything, I am actually interested in a lot of stuff, can talk and listen to anything.

We don't have to talk sex every time.
Sure it's fun, but i don't mind discussing your life with you at all.

I've read way too much of russian literature.

I enjoy talking to people most of the time.
Adding me sexting me once, and then never appearing again makes me sad :(
>>
>>24462383
I hate your board to be honest. /soc/ and /pol/ are the worst boards.
>>
I hate this shit. >>24462394
I hope you were joking
It is annoying to have someone drop a kik and age in threads that aren't for kik especially when no one asked for it
>>
>>24464877
>arguing over purely subjective pet peeves
Plus your argument is the naturalistic fallacy and ad populum.

Gas yourself, literal retard. You're part of the cancer.
>>
File: 123oc.jpg (144KB, 693x500px) Image search: [Google]
123oc.jpg
144KB, 693x500px
>>24465092
You hate us because you ain't us. It's understandable to be this jealous over the only engaging and fun board outside of old /b/ before it got flooded with the same cancer /soc/ has. Just remember we own you.
>>
>>24465119
>you're a part of the cancer
Posts this: >>24465151

Kekekel your delusion is kind of charming. Carry on, dumbfuck
>>
>>24465196
>kekekel
Okay XDDD
>>
I don't see it often but when a cw and guy talk to each other in a non cw thread and it's obvious they have each other's contact info.

1. Take it to Skype or kik or whatever

2. Fuck you cw what makes them so much better? Why should they get to talk to you? Fucking bitches
>>
The fact that this board has become nothing but IM trash over the years.

I just want to have conversations in threads before adding people to a friendlist on some chat program. Fuck dropping KIK, Skype, etc right off the bat.
>>
>>24465440
No shit man. Me too.
The few times i had good convos with people herr assholes interject with shit like "why dont you contactfag already"
Because 4chan is enough
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.