[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Putting your tongue in another persons mouth >Licking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1407380143272.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1407380143272.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>Putting your tongue in another persons mouth
>Licking someone's anus
>The place where they shit out of
God damn
>>
>>24461912
Water and soap exist. Millions of bacteria live in your own mouth, and you swallow so many.
people are dirty, we get it. But sex feels good. My girl loves a tongue session in and around the ass as I'm down there.
>>
>>24461920
Just think about what you're saying right now
>>
Before rimming, you should thoroughly clean the area with soap and water. Make sure the person isn't sick. This means no bacterial or viral infections that you could end up ingesting. Also, I do not advise you to do this if you are having a herpes outbreak, this could really hurt your partner.

If the person is clean, there is no harm. If you think about the fact that they are clean but that your hands are probably dirtier, it's safe to say your body's immune system is pretty strong.

This type of play is not advised for people that are sick. This should also be avoided if there are any cuts around the anus.

-Anon, MPH
>>
I like how everyone on /soc/ is a sex expert. Just admit you're a bunch of disgusting degenerates with 0 dignity and self-respect.
>>
>>24461993
I'm no expert, obviously it's not like I was the one leading research in our clinic in Kenya, but I do have knowledge on the subject relating to the effect this has on Public Health.

-Anon, MPH
>>
>>24462005
Did I fucking quote you in my post, retard? That means the comment wasn't for you, vain dumbass.

>-Anon, MPH

Stop doing that. You look like an asshole.
>>
>>24461912
>>Putting your tongue in another persons mouth
>>Licking someone's anus
>>The place where they shit out of
>God damn
It's beautiful isn't it?
>>
>>24462025
>you are an asshole

Punny, lol
Cause we are talking about licking assholes
>>
>>24462318
/thread.
>>
>>24462025
>did I quote you in my post
You literally said 'everyone', fucking retard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.