[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my issue, /soc/. I'm pretty well off for myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0003.jpg (35KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
35KB, 704x528px
Here's my issue, /soc/.

I'm pretty well off for myself (just moved into a luxury highrise, operate a successful business, drive supercars for leisure, etc). I'm not that bad looking at all. I'm very tall, very broad, dark hair. My building is near a college campus and the girls are easily 7-8/10 on average. All of them are DTF. They wait in the lobby of my building on the weekends and beg the residents to be buzzed up to the apartments.

My issue is the fact that I don't find any of that interesting. I feel (given my situation) that I could get any girl I wanted. I just like my women "plain" and that is so hard to find when you have a lot going for you. I'm not trying to brag, it's just the truth. I just want a slightly quirky and cute chick to keep. I'm not into having multiple partners and I'm very reserved. I feel like it shouldn't be this hard to find a girl with this same mindset. The chicks who hit on me are the typical tall, blonde, suck your dick on the first date types. I'm literally at the point where I just stay in my apartment and don't go out. Where do I go to find these "regular" women? Am I making sense? My dream girl is like an Anna Kendrick rather than a Margot Robbie to put it in perspective.
>>
try a church
>>
>>24461432
that's not what he's looking for at all if I understood his post correctly.

The kind of girl you're describing will never hit on you. She's too nervous. Unfortunately you're going to have to learn how to approach them when and where you see them and tread the line between harassment and polite interest.
>>
>>24461424
First off, where do you live? LA? Miami? NYC?
>>
>>24461748
You've got the right idea. I can approach these girls, no problem. It's the part of finding them which is the issue. I know I can't find them the conventional way. Maybe online dating?

>>24461766
I live in Phoenix. I just moved here for work so meeting through mutual friends is also pretty hard.
>>
>>24461795
And how old are you?
>>
>>24461805
>>
>>24461424
Are you Caucasian? And how tall exactly?
>>
>>24461819
I'm 6' 5" and white. I'm originally from the South. So being in a city is different as well.
>>
>>24461424
You sound nice, too bad I'm in Orange County. :C
>>
>>24461850
I'll be there at the end of the month.
>>
>>24461850
Height hair color ethnicity eye color?
>>
>>24461868
6' 5", white and hazel/green
>>
>>24461875
Shit didn't look at who you replied too. Sorry.
>>
>>24461864
Nice! Idk if I'm plain or not but I am not a "dtf" girl or like any of the college girls over there, I know because I have a high school friend that goes to UofA lol and the girls there are very preppy. I'm more independant and not as materialistic.

>>24461868
Um 5'5, medium blonde, Germanic background, and hazel.
>>
>>24461887
Hit me up on Kik! My username is dndrppr
>>
>>24461892
I will have to make one, the only thing I use is snapchat. :p
>>
>>24461899
I would say message me on there, but I'd rather not drop personal info on here. Haha.
>>
>>24461795
What kind of mutual interests would you want to share with these girls? Go to places you like going that have some opportunity for conversation with strangers maybe.
>>
>>24462022
I'd go where she wanted to go. I'm a laid back guy. Just as long as her and I got along and share a few similar interest.
>>
>>24462135
My interest are art of any kind, music, politics and classic movies. I play video games when I have time. I read a lot as well. I tend to drift towards creative stuff. That's my whole life. I work in advertising. Work and leisure all revolves around creative type things.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.