[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any qt boys with southern accents here that wear camo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: r.png (207KB, 587x724px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
207KB, 587x724px
are there any qt boys with southern accents here that wear camo jackets and do a bunch of southern shit. im so attracted to southern country guys. plz one of u be my bf
>>
>>24459981
I live in the south and make guns, that close enough?
>>
Don't wear camo, but I live in the south and drive a truck
>>
>>24460203
>>24460213
do u have cute southern accents
>>
>>24460225
Idk, probably light southern, not too strong. From NC.
>>
>>24459981
Don't really wear camo, but I do know a Southern accent (SC). Have some camo stuff around though I think...
>>
>>24460225
Lmao I forgot about this
Yup I sure do
>>
>>24459981
the worst taste
>>
>>24460247
>>24460692
>>24460741
Should post vocaroos
>>
>>24459981
I have guns, am drinking beer, have camo from hunting and military service, and can do a fake accent if you're hot enough.
>>
>>24462285
what do you wanna hear.
>>
File: 20150530_171554.jpg (146KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20150530_171554.jpg
146KB, 480x640px
Drinking, camo, and 80s US Army gear come together nicely.
>>
I'm writing a screenplay about a group of Alabama boys who spend their last summer before college camping and hunting out in the woods, getting in mischief, and discovering themselves. Along the way, the protagonist comes to believe that the world is corrupt and evil, and begins to indoctrinate his friends into a sort of radical right-wing cult. At the climax of the story, they take up arms and assault a government building, but a hostage situation quickly turns into a mass murder and all of the young boys die fighting the police.
>>
My accent is thick af
>>
>>24463494
Got an email? Would be interested in working on this project.
>>
>Lives in the south
>Accent thick af
>Wears denim jacket with classic rock patches
>Musically talented
>Plays guitar, sings and raps
>Can draw
>Not racist or homophobic

Kik: kurdtmorrison
>>
>>24463507
I actually can't because the people I'm working with are still in licensing negotiations. Basically the project started as an adaptation of a certain novel by a certain famous crazy Japanese author, but if we don't actually get the license I'll have to rewrite the whole script to keep it safe from litigation and shit. (See also, the fiasco with Seven Samurai contra Magnificent Seven)
>>
>>24463523
>NOT racist or homophobic

Defeats the point of wanting a Southern man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.