[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOR FEMANONS: I was reading the slut thread and most girls don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20161016_14_03_50_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161016_14_03_50_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
FOR FEMANONS: I was reading the slut thread and most girls don't say how was your first time so i would like to know "when and how" it was. Also, este my small cock and post pics of yourself (if you want).
>>
OP: I wanted to say "rate".
>>
How big is that?
>>
>>24459870
My first time I was 14. It wasn't good at all. Guy went to rough and it was painful. How big are you? Looks decent.
>>
My first time was very painful both emotionally and physically.

When I was 17 I expressed interest in my best guy friend. He didn't reciprocate because he was too obsessed with this girl that didn't want him.
Sadly my crush on him never went away.
At 19, we had spent 2 years as very close friends, and an evening of him being very flirty led me to believe there was something going on.
So I confronted him, and he explained he was attracted to me and enjoyed the sexual attention.

I hadn't made out with anyone at this point. I stared at a wall for 2 hours thinking before letting him kiss me.
It was just a makeout session, and each time after a little more. Every time we met made me crave the attention even more.
After we had met 5 times, it was clear the next time would be me losing my virginity (he had a gf in the past, so he was not a virgin).
As we got closer to when I was supposed to come over, he called me and said he didn't think we should continue the fwb because he was thinking of that other girl when hooking up with me, and that it wasn't fair to me.
I said I understood but still wanted to sleep with him, and he said no, but later agreed I could come over so we could discuss it.
It was like midnight when I arrived at his place and I was pretty nervous, but we went to his bedroom pretty quickly to make out.
Before long we were naked and I was teasing his cock with my hands (he thought oral sex was too intimate for fwb). After a while of making out, he got irritated with me and gave me an ultimatum: either we have sex now or I needed to leave so he could masturbate. Charming, right?

I agreed, but I was so so tight. I didn't know anything about the right positions or what it was supposed to feel like, but he came inside me pretty quickly. I was a little shocked. I went to the bathroom to clean up. I sat down on the toilet and peed. When I looked down, there was blood (not period blood). He made me leave because it was late. Felt liberated.
>>
>>24460229
Lol fuck that guy, Im not a white knight but if you´re gonna be an ass you atleast gotta be a true ass.
>>
>>24460229
After the initial time, I felt so much more confident sexually, even if when I lost my virginity I was just a pawn in that guy'/ game.

It's funny, he was right around average in size, but he felt huge. The biggest thing I had ever inserted was a finger/tampon, and he was way bigger than that. He was big enough that I bled, that he tore parts of the area.

This was definitely all consentual, but it was not awesome.

The next time I had sex was on the first date with a guy I dated a year and a half. We lost our oral viriginities to each other in a much less dramatic fashion.

>>24460255
Lol yea, we had a falling out 2 years after that
>>
My first time was a little over 2 years ago

It was summer and I was 16 my bf at the time was like, "come over I have a surprise for you" and me being the idiot I was thought it was a gift but no. He made me close my eyes and when I opened them he had a package of condoms...

I wasn't opposed to it but I also wasn't completely ready but I just went with it. He had a pretty big dick (which now explains my hatred of larger members) and it hurt like all hell. He couldn't cum because I was having such a hard time taking it in.

Later that day he texted me that he "didn't think we were sexually compatible but that it was okay because he liked cuddling more." It destroyed my heart & self esteem for a while
>>
>>24460377
To be fair though, cuddling is pretty good aswell so he isn't wrong.
>>
>>24460491
yeah, cuddling is great, but that's not what you want to hear after your first time
>>
>>24460552
He was a right cunt to be honest. I don't know how people can be like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.