[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Thread! How old are you? Why (in your opinion) are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 36

File: UDTrBH3s.png (24KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
UDTrBH3s.png
24KB, 360x360px
Virgin Thread!

How old are you? Why (in your opinion) are you a virgin? What romantic/sexual experiences did you have? Talk about virginity in general, and, if you're lucky, find someone to lost it with.
>>
File: marriage 05.jpg (86KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 05.jpg
86KB, 666x692px
>>24452488
if you are looking for a long term relationship
why you should only date virgins
>>
File: marriage 01.jpg (287KB, 1223x1570px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 01.jpg
287KB, 1223x1570px
>>24452502
>>
File: hi.jpg (79KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
79KB, 675x1200px
26, depression/anxiety/no experience.
>>
>>24452488
>How old are you?
25/M

>Why (in your opinion) are you a virgin?
I don't see the point of dating a non-virgin girl. Sadly virgin women don't really seem to care much that about the kind of relationship I'm looking for. Something long term, potentially for life.
I'm awfully traditional and serious about relationships, and that seems to scare women.

>What romantic/sexual experiences did you have?
I've talked to women online, but that's about it. I've never dated anyone or anything like that.
>>
>>24452488
>age
19/m

not particularly handsome, reserved and not always comfortable with new people

I touched a girl's bum once. She didn't seem to be entirely comfortable with it.

Honestly, I'm pretty happy being a virgin right now. I asked a girl out and got a solid maybe, so we'll see how that turns out. Apart from her, there's no one I really want to have sex with, so it's all good.
>>
File: cropp.png (4MB, 1776x2412px) Image search: [Google]
cropp.png
4MB, 1776x2412px
>>24452488
>How old are you?

I try not to think about it

none, I've never been on a date
>>
>>24453030
Please, don't kill ur friends.

Old: 22
Why: found a virgin catholic girl when I was 18, we decided to withold ourselves until marriage.
Exp: flirting, teasing and kissing. im not actually an autist.
>>
File: 1475575310060.png (221KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1475575310060.png
221KB, 500x329px
>>24453030

>How old are you?
soon to be 22, female

I'm fat, weirdly shaped (broad shoulders, flat ass), hairy stomach/lower back, saggy boobs, acne scars on my butt, few health issues, some other things that make me feel undesirable. In short, I feel very feminine on the inside but my outside is pretty much terrible, if we count out my face.

Literally none, if we count out some boob/butt grabbing that happened in like fifth-seventh grade, when boys were all hormonal and groped all girls. I did get naked for guys on omegle a few times.

I haven't been asked on a date many times, but the few times it did happen I chickened out, fearing of him being all disgusted when he gets to know my body better. I've been masturbating since fifth grade, so that takes care of my needs nicely and I will die alone surrounded by cats, thank you.
>>
>>24453114
Anja?
>>
>>24453114
Is not the best idea... but... would you like to date with me?
Can we start chatting?
My kik is: velrase
Hope you reply
>>
File: ayy bby want sum fuk.jpg (365KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
ayy bby want sum fuk.jpg
365KB, 1920x2560px
>>24452488
23, i want my first time to be special but i am too busy to be in a relationship
>>
>>24453114
Skype? Or maybe an email?
Something to contact you?
>>
File: image201610130003.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image201610130003.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
18/m/KV

I'm an unattractive autist (my hairline really fucks me over no matter what I do, I'm 5'7, I'm skeletonmode, ect)

My only """romantic""" experience hurt me for about 2 days and after that I was just a bit more bitter than before and had accepted that love only ends in pain. I learned not to fall in love with egirls.

My only sexual experience was jerking off over skype with a girl but I stopped doing that for personal reasons

Basically at this point I've accepted I'm gon become a wizard in about 11 years

Remember to enjoy having a not shit hairline you lucky fucks
>>
>>24453159
r9k is gonna rot your brain kiddo
>>
>>24453167
I stopped using r9k for the most part

I don't need r9k to realize I'm meant to be a wizard

Hell I figured since before I was even 13 that I'd end up not being with a girl.

though I'm kind of considered a normie by r9k standards (I have rl friends)
>>
>>24453159
ryan, just fucking do it. Also fuck the IDF!
>>
25/m

i am deathly afraid of pregancy. i dont want kids, i dont want to think about kids i cant stand them.

i am paranoid that a girl will like me more than i like her and intentionally get pregnant. then tie me down for life with either child support payments or as the father of her child.

shits fucked i dont need any little fuckers running around asking daddy to open their juice box.
>>
>>24453181
1. do what

2. DELET THIS, INTIS STRONG AND INDIEPENDENT NO VNF ALLOWED
>>
>>24452488
>How old are you?
I'm just not too successful or popular with the guys. When I had a "boyfriend" back in highschool I was far too young for it to be anything sexual - and since I'm not a sexual person I don't really mind it either.
"Boyfriend" when I was 15ish, we went on dates and kissed, held hands.
>>
>>24452488

>age

>Why?
Partially because I'm socially inept. Partially because I honestly don't care that much.

> experience
None, I was raised catholic, didn't care in college, and all of a sudden I'm 28 and I've never been on a date.
>>
>age
>Why?
Had a few opportunities in my late teens/early 20s but I wasn't ready for it at the time. In short I wanted someone that I knew gave a shit about me. Now I'm kinda over that. If there is interest then a shot is given at the time. Sadly I eneded up drinking more, exercised a lot less and put on so much weight I have a hell of a beer gut. I'm not saying I'll fuck anything that moves now but I'm a lot less concerned with anything meaningful coming out of it.

>experience
Most of it came in my teens. Furthest I got was fingering a a few girls but that was about it. I was too sexually immature to get them to touch me so ended jacking off in the bathroom after fingering them.
>>
How old are you?
Why (in your opinion) are you a virgin?
Many reasons, but low self-esteem is probably the crux of it.
What romantic/sexual experiences did you have?
I kissed a girl for about 20 seconds once. I was 28.
>>
>>24453114
Does this bother you?
>>
Why?
Never ade a move/actively avoided chicks into me/masturbated too much and never felt any desire Also, mommy issues and a tough Childhood coombined with the fact tha tnot having sex blows the whole thing way out of proportion in your mind.
Experiences:
Made out kinda briefly with some chick earlier this year. She actually chased me for about 5 blocks and literally begged me to come to her place and "Party". I said no - after 4 weeks of Nofap I now feel like shit about this.
>>
Guys and girls, you don't want to live your entire life not knowing what a relationship or sex with someone else than your "true love" might have been.

I lost my virginity to my last girlfriend and the only thing that went trough my mind as our relationship progressed is whether this would mean I'd never have sex with another person again.

As with everything in life, things get better with experience.

All I'm saying is, don't save yourself and don't have your mind set on marrying your first lay. You'll regret it anywhere between 1 and 40 years down the line.
>>
>>24453697
Yeah...took me about 25 years to realise.
Now I don't give a fuck as long as the chick in question has something that genuinely gets me going. Any tips for meeting sluts?
>>
How old are you?

For one, I'm really quiet and shy. I keep to myself a lot. I've dated a few guys in college but they never turned into serious relationships and I never felt ready. I've still never been in love. :/

Kissing/cuddling/touching
>>
I am 24 (25 in a month) and I'm a kissless virgin, never been on a date, never asked out a girl, nothing.

There are two reasons for this. One is because I am really ugly (get rated a 3 or 4/10 on here or Reddit, been teased for my looks all my life). But the bigger one is because I haven't had real friends since I was like 13. Always just kinda been the weird class clown type. After going through high school with no friends, I basically became a shut-in who didn't really care about meeting people in general let alone girls. And that's the situation I'm in now.

You have no idea how having no friends kills your will to do anything social
>>
Punchable face. And not the good kind.
>>
>>24452488
I would like to know how good is the feeling of a vagina having an orgasm around your dick
>>
>>24453888
like a bag of sand
>>
>>24453921
i hate sand
>>
How old are you?

I don't talk to girls since its awkward

Eh...well there was my best friend (guy) and an erp relationship (also guy) but I don't count those as actual relationships since nothing happened. I'm pretty straight all things considered.
>>
>>24453114
Fat is appealing, hairy stomachs are a big turn on.

kik: chubbygirlsrule
>>
No self esteem, social anxiety, lack of experience past a certain age makes me more apprehensive about all of it
Also I have no friends anymore and have gotten to the point that I only go outside to go to work and go to the grocery store
There were women who were interested in me but I always blew it somehow, the plus side is that since I have very little to no hope I don't feel sad or upset about it
>>
>>24453114
Well with all you've said I'd like to try and get to know you one way or another. I'm in the same virgin boat as you. Kik is: BenoitBalls
>>
>>24452488
>How old are you?
Low self esteem. Possible social phobia (Haven't had a friend since high school). No experience plus getting older makes it harder to even start trying to date, let alone get laid

A 16 year old female camp counselor kissed me on the cheek when I was maybe 10 or younger.

What do I win as most pathetic person in the thread so far?
>>
File: my face.jpg (45KB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
my face.jpg
45KB, 270x360px
>How old are you?
26/m, literally no intimate female contact.

Boil it all down, I do not want kids. Ever. I like myself and my time, I DO NOT want to have the responsibility of a child, fucking never. I can socialize just fine. I got a job, in shape, 6'4" 225lbs, pretty good looking, 2 cars, whatever. Most of the time I avoid people so they don't get close to me. It's some stupid subconscious thing, trust issues idk. I always find a way to ruin a conversation with a girl.

I'm serious here. About 3 years ago I was smoking weed with some friends (a couple girls came with, didn't know them) and one grabbed my arm to show me something outside. That's about it. I have yet to initiate contact with a girl. I'm not stupid, I know how it all works. I choose not to participate. Maybe someday but I really, honestly, don't care if I ever have sex. If I come across a chick that likes me more than I don't want to be liked, then sure. But I won't waste a single second trying to have sex just to say I've had sex.

No. I'm not gay. I am attracted to girls, just don't care enough to do anything about it.
>>
>>24452488
21/m
In high school I dealt with depression, so I got involved in playing RuneScape often. Met people on Runescape and dealt with familial problems by isolating myself from family and friends. My mother went insane, my dad got out of prison, and luckily my grandparents and father made me somewhat social. I've been asked out before, I've cut down to 170 lbs, and I go to college now. I have a girl begging to give me sex pretty much, but I've fell for a >grrrrrl gamer and sit with her, walk with her, flirt with her etc... I'll probably miss out on being a wizard. :(
>>
>>24454708
Sure, if you like fucking a guy dressed up as a girl. Go ahead faggot. I hope Trump wins and deports you faggots with the mexicans.
>>
>>24454725
Sarcasm, but anyways you sound pretty pathetic. Learn about yourself and do what you want to do. I doubt she wants you, she probably is working some other angle. Watch your six and protect yo neck, nigga.
>>
>20
>trouble with intimacy. Not very good at first impressions. Overall shy person but I do enjoy meeting new people.
>have been hooking up with friend fairly often lately. She's pretty hot. I've given her hickys. Sucked on her tits and have fingered her. She has slept completely naked in my bed a few times. I've tried taking it farther but she told me to stop. But a few factors played into her telling me to stop but I may just be making excuses.
>>
>>24454524
What brings you joy in life?
>>
>>24454749
Video games, WoW/4XRTS. I don't do really anything else (virgin and whatever). Obviously, I'm either really drunk or high, but video games are basically my life. Top heals in WoW or 80hr+ hr Endless Legend.
>>
File: PIXECT-20160830052206.jpg (191KB, 533x598px) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20160830052206.jpg
191KB, 533x598px
>>24452488
I'm not a virgin but I'm often mistaken for one because of the way my vagina looks. These are my posts in this other thread about interests looking for conversation partners:
>>24454729
>>24454733
>>24454748

You can either contact me here on tumblr:
http://opalcocoon.tumblr.com/
Or here on fetlife:
https://fetlife.com/users/4039243
The user name is Childmonster.

Basically here is my fetish: Another person being nervous; shivering, blushing, stammering, stuttering, looking away, not able to make eye contact, squirming, shyness, whimpering, nervousness, trembling, bashfulness, 'cuteness', etc. I consider this my main sexual interest. It is necessary for me to become aroused. I enjoy it on some primitive primal predator level but I am always careful never to be forceful about it but gentle and seductive instead. I'd want him to be so nervous that I can treat him extra super sickeningly sweet and still have him wrapped around my finger. I like GENTLE femdom I'm not a sadist or anything I just prefer the guy to be nervous and sensitive to the point where I can control him through being sweet. One of my main things is during the act telling him how cute he is, how good hes doing, how great it feels. Idk why that hits the spot so well. Also using the phrase 'good boy'. Shivering and stuttering are the best out of most of the nervous ticks. I do like younger virgin guys. Here's a story I wrote that might give you some insight to how I hunt: https://fetlife.com/users/4039243/posts/3620248
>>
>>24454768

Fuck off.
>>
>>24454768
Also this is a story I wrote just based off someone I knew while I was still a virgin. All other than the erotic parts did actually happen and were inspiration for the story: https://fetlife.com/users/4039243/posts/3207351

When I say
>younger virgin guys
I still mean 18+. I do look at a lot of /ss/ Poju's Secret Journey is my favorite.
>>
>>24454790
Why so mean and visceral?
>>
Reminding all my homies.. I've been lurking the internet just like you since we were kids and stuff.. don't be ashamed of your virginity, don't seek to relinquish it. There will be no difference between your life, your perspective on the world, your thoughts, feelings, insecurities, or confidence the day before you lose your virginity and the day after. The will be only one difference, you will have forfeited one your, most likely only one, redeemable quality; your sexual innocence. Even those who may have engaged in oral sex, or making out, anything. I urge you to save yourself, find someone that suits you and that you see yourself growing with for a lifetime, bringing into the world a likeness in both of your image, comforting one another.

The world may perhaps be in one it's most vicious stages of addictive sexual immorality and lust, please, I know it's hard, being horny, dealing with lust, all I can say is please just do your best to resist these temptations.

Whatever your thoughts on the matter is, I assure you, and I'm sure you do know this yourself already deep within your heart and being; lust, hedonism, it is of no lasting benefit to us.
>>
>>24454839

She tries to ruin every single one of these threads by advertising herself and her virgin whispering bollocks. I'm sick of it.
>>
>>24454841
I think that the way society treats us this day and age the most rebellious thing you can do is to like yourself. It's not about having or not having sex but to accept whoever you really are whichever side it may be. Because sex is not evil or good just alone, it's whatever you make it. It can be bad if you use it the wrong way(s). If your instincts tell you to prefer a certain sexual act or gender you should follow that without apology and with no feelings of inferiority.

If it's to seek out a virgin partner yourself or anything that you might find yourself attracted to (especially matters of LGBT) you should't be apologetic for that or whatever reasons you have. It's like one person saying they like red and another saying they like blue. Literally neither person is right or wrong. It's a preference.

A trans friend of mine killed herself. I never want to see that happen to anyone again. The most rebellious thing you can do is to love the you that you suppress and hide because of something someone else has told you about it. It's not about which way is popular or mainstream and then rebelling against that, it's about rebelling against the idea that you should hate yourself.
>>
>>24454841

You are a terrible person.
>>
>>24454892
I pray to God for your lost friend, perhaps if he got the mental help he really needed he might still be with us today.

I understand where you're coming, understand for me, it has all been affirmed and is inherent; it is indeed a matter of good and evil. There is only one permissible act of sex and it is intercourse for the purpose of procreation, everything else truly is lust, and therefore sinful.

God bless you in your life.
>>
>>24454891
Oh okay. I thought she was pretty cool. I mean I'm kind of afraid to physically touch other people and I'm boring but she seems nice.
>>
>>24454930
You sound like a troll but in case you are not, I find your methods both ineffective and patronizing to the point of insulting. Also many branches of Abrahamic faiths find no fault in many sexual acts that are not solely for procreation. You can't actually expect anyone to listen to you when you sound judgemental and unloving. P.S. I'm a Christian.
>>
>>24454930
>God bless you in your life.
Thanks for being nice.
>There is only one permissible act of sex and it is intercourse for the purpose of procreation,
I just don't agree with this. But I think you should just keep following whatever beliefs and ideas you have as long as you don't hurt or kill others. Because really I don't know the truth or whats out there.

Even according to your own bible (I assume the Christian one) there's only a very limited number of people who will ever go to heaven. If I'm not one of them doesn't logic follow that that is predetermined anyway? Basically that I'm 'meant' to go to hell?
>>
>>24454945
You are no Christian, as you do not follow God's commandments. I'm sorry if I came off as patronizing, I would like you to know that I respect others beliefs and way of life, but I am also obviously stating my own opinion, take what you will. This has absolutely nothing to do with judging anyone or loving anyone, please do not take my words out of context.

>>24454952
I agree with you as well, on allowing others to do what they want. It's up to you what to decide to believe, I believe that my God is capable of creating man with freewill and that we all have a choice and say in our destiny, and that God's omniscience does not negate that, I also believe it is foolish for man to ever attempt to understand the Mind of God, truly, the God's Mind is an amazing concept, and incomprehensible. He lets us know what we need to know, and I urge you to take a positive attitude and dig into Scripture with a genuine and sincere will to have the Lord manifest himself into your life and guide you while you do so.

You're free to disagree, but I can come up with no justification for fornication or sodomy other than lust and wanting to feel good. I personally would have less of a problem with homosexuality if it wasn't so centered around lust, and even if it wasn't, God commanded against it, so it must not be permitted. I think it is absurd to suggest that all homosexuality is 'love,' truly it must be more indicative of a lustful nature and culture than a loving one, we must observe every aspect, variable, and consequence of approving homosexuality, we cannot do away with the criticizing of sin with 'love' as an excuse. We must look within ourselves objectively and criticize our behavior, desire, and actions harshly.
>>
>>24454976
>We must look within ourselves objectively and criticize our behavior, desire, and actions harshly.

That I can agree with. That's why I think you should really question why you think that two people of the same gender can't actually fall in love? What really is the basis of that assumption, fear of something?

Yes God is omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence according to the Christian/Catholic bible; that means that Hell and sin is a paradox since nothing can be outside of God's will or creation. Which it seems like you've heard this argument many times since you bring up freewill. But I think what you call freewill is just actually sentience. Since according to your own Bible everything is predetermined anyway. So whatever you think is freewill is actually just humanity, existing within time and space, not knowing what's going to happen (like God supposedly does).

So because of God's control you are either meant to or not meant to (destined or predetermined to) live a morally righteous life.
>>
because my definition of love is different from yours. I really feel like I do have more love for these two fictional gay people that are 'in love' than you might. If I love someone, that means I care for them, and I would wish no harm to ever come to them. God may or may not be real, to me, it is absolutely certain. I cannot live with myself if I do not warn people of their impending total destruction and eternal, second death that is sure to come if they do not repent and seek salvation through Christ. This must be the ultimate form and act of love, we must urge one another for the sake of our eternal salvation and pray to see each other once again in Heaven in the Lord's presence. Perhaps this fictional couple may have similarities to love, but we need to have ultimate love and look out for our physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.

The only thing that can be said of God is that nothing is impossible for God, so let's not say what God can and can't not do, unless we go to the Word for specific examples, some of which including that our God is a disciplined, just, righteous, and self-limiting God, and is incapable of sin or doing wrong. God can exist within and without, anything. Even in Heaven, we will only be in the presence through being used as a footstool on the Perfect Earth after Revelation is fulfilled. Nothing can contain God, not even Heaven itself, God only exists within and without Himself.
>>
>>24455014
>>24455041

what is purpose to apply all these redundant attempts at replacing freewill? Do not call your actions 'humanity or just existing.' You act constantly, you have control, you cannot excuse any sin of any degree or type with this attempt to replace what freewill is. You are not meant to do anything, it could be argued that the only thing we can truly say that we are absolutely confirmed and certain that we must do is obey God's commandments, as it continually is said so. Man truly was intended to reign with absolute dominion the entire Earth and every beast, flying, and creeping thing on it, as representatives of God, his Truth, Word, and Will. We did indeed fall and take on the burden of knowledge of good and bad, and it has made us impure and rid of us blissful and pure ignorance, naturally we must repent but have hope and be glad, because the Grand Climax of all Time has already took place and Jesus has taken on the burden of every sinful act that has taken place, is taking place, and that is to come. We must repent sincerely and pray for the strength to omit any and sinful acts that we are consciously self-aware of and knowledgeable about, hoping never to repeat them as best as we possibly can.
>>
>>24454945
No human interpretation of the Bible has any credence. No human could possibly hope to unravel any hidden or deeper meaning behind the words of an all-knowing all-powerful entity. It's extremely pretentious to claim that you can tell what God actually meant beyond what is written. The only way to be certain that you're not going against God's will is to follow his word literally.

If you disagree with some of the Bible or you don't believe that God would make some of the demands that he does, maybe you should look for a different religion or spirituality that more closely matches your personal convictions instead of coming up with different interpretations of scripture so they don't clash with you morals. Or you could accept that the creator of everything has more authority than your human leaders and accept his laws and desires if you truly believe he exists.
>>
>>24455041
No offense but you are dumb, you aren't really even arguing with my point anymore but I think I know who you are. I think we've talked on skype before. If you are the person I'm thinking of you yourself has had sex addiction and is very far from a virgin, a guy who likes to dom and have anal with girls and very likely bi-sexual curiosities too (I don't judge any of those things btw). I think your posting is all guilt induced. You literally hit on me non stop until you knew just enough about me to know I wasn't into dom guys and I was molested as a child; is that when you decided to let your Christian side start to speak about keeping your purity? So you feel less like a 'rapist' or dirty/unpure by preaching at others who I might actually like? Btw I know this was all twisted inside you when you started having sex because you developed this idea that all women want to be domed until you were introduced into the queer society and your world view was so severely threatened about the whole alpha/beta dichotomy. If you really want to examine the reasons why you do things think about why you are telling virgins to be ashamed of hedonism and that being gay is a sin. It's literally all because these ideals threaten what you've created as your twisted place in society as a 'dom' male. It's all based off your desires to conquer and be in control; so it's pretty hilariously ironic that you think your definition of love is the one that cares about the person's well being; since you are literally incapable of seeing people as anything other than objects.
>>
>>24455072
I don't know if this is a pasta or if you're being serious, but if you're being serious I am praying for you and hope all the best in your life.
>>
File: 1453749235001.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1453749235001.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>24455072
>>
>>24455080
I wish you the same if you aren't the person I'm thinking of. If you are that person you should just go suck on a dick like you really want to.
>>
>>24454976
Yes I am a Christian. The Lord knows my heart.

>>24455053
Jesus spoke in parables. And much of the bible and it's rituals are deeply symbolic. The Psalms and proverbs are lirerary works. The prophets write in ways that must be discerned other than literally. I'm not trying to ignore the parts of the bible that I disagree with. People can be sincere in disagreeing. Even if you pray to God to understand it and are sincere.
>>
>>24455014
>That I can agree with. That's why I think you should really question why you think that two people of the same gender can't actually fall in love? What really is the basis of that assumption, fear of something?

Why is it up to us to harshly question and criticize our belief and not up to those two people of the same gender to harshly question their desire to be together?

Some people have a desire to kill or steal but refrain from doing so because God condemns it. Greed and subjugation are very natural human desires that we suppress because it benefits us. So why couldn't homosexuality be a natural desire that's beneficial for us to surpress? What makes it better than other desires? How do you as a mere human decide which natural desires are bad and which are good? Of course you'd want your own desires to be good so you can indulge in them without worrying about their consequences. Expecting a creature that's sinful and weak by nature to judge its own actions is like expecting a police department to run their own police brutality investigation.
>>
>>24452488

>How old are you?
28/M

Just never really sought out sex, never put my self out there. Shyness, anxiety, and trust issues have played a great role in that.

Unless you count self pleasure, zip.
>>
>>24452488
>old

>why
half of it is laziness I guess, the other half social anxiety.
Although I can fake confidence and have on multiple occasions, and have flirted with girls before easily.
I can act normal. Perfect liar.
>experiences
none

To be honest I would like to lose it to a girl who's a complete slut.
But no relationship no anything, that's too much god damn work.
Just need to meet one, but it's hard when you rarely go out.
And they're not exactly spread out around here much.
>>
>>24455108
>those two people of the same gender to harshly question their desire to be together?
Because they already have with many years of suffrage and persecution. Do you really honestly think that the LGBT community hasn't been persecuted and suffered? Especially looking at the suicide rate hand in hand with conversion therapy.

What about my trans friend who was called a faggot every day of their life in school until they dropped out of middle school and then killed themselves when they were 22. How does making someone feel that way benefit society? Also she died a kissless virgin.

https://thinkprogress.org/what-happens-when-gay-people-are-told-that-homosexuality-is-a-sin-f2963a84d65b#.tuoqgu835

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Leelah_Alcorn

>Some people have a desire to kill or steal but refrain from doing so because God condemns it.

Those acts are harmful to the other person what I'm talking about isn't. Also that very sentence is the biggest indicator to me that you are suppressing a same sex desire. Otherwise you wouldn't feel so much shame and guilt.
>>
>>24455134
I think you just want to believe that everyone who disagrees with you must be suppressing the same desires that you indulge in so you don't have to feel bad about having them.

The fact that other people have wrongly persecuted gays throughout history and continue to do so until this day says nothing about God's view on homosexuality. Those persecutors and the people who drove your friend to suicide are just as bad for interpreting the word of God to fit their own violent tendencies, but that still doesn't mean homosexuality is automatically a good thing now. Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>24453697
If your interest is sex, then yes, I agree.
If your interest is a stable marriage, then no... the number of partners is directly correlated with the chance of divorce. Even the partner your marrying is counted - meaning that not having sex before marriage makes for the most stable marriage.
>>
File: tumblr_o4hjy6go1N1uvwrmeo1_1280.jpg (335KB, 960x439px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4hjy6go1N1uvwrmeo1_1280.jpg
335KB, 960x439px
>>24455153
>don't have to feel bad about having them.
But I don't feel bad about having them. I fuck women and I'm a woman and I fuck men who dress like woman and I love it, both of it. I'm fem and I like fems. I also have encouraged guys and girls to cross dress the opposite gender they were assigned at birth. I've also worn a strap on a fucked a guys ass and had sex with a girl with a strap on. I love sapphic beauty, gender queer, and all of lgbt. I don't feel bad about it even a little either. In face if this means I'll go to hell than hopefully I do because that means hell is where all the hot queers are going.
>>
>>24455165
Well of course people who believe sex before marriage is sinful and who think they literally aren't allowed to divorce lest they go to hell are going to stay together whereas people who don believe those things are more likely to get out of a bad relationship. Those correlations don't say anything about the quality of the marriage.
>>
>>24455175
I'm so offended at the sight of so much sex-positivity! Omg!

No really, good for you. You don't have to convince me how much you love being who you are.
>>
>>24455185
Yea sorry for getting defensive, I do see what you are saying now on the two wrongs not making a right. There's always been discussion about how to town down promiscuity in the lgbt community ever since AIDS.
>>
>>24455198
Tone*
Just fuck all my spelling up.
>>
Good job hijacking this thread with your religious bullshit. Do you really think someone non religious will eat up your garbage and just suddenly start believing in sin? Please keep that shit out of this.

>>24455165
As pointed out before, that statistic only proves correlation. What's more, a lot of those virgins don't have the courage to end the relationship because of fear; they have no idea how to find a new one.

Source: Subconsciously hated my last relationship but was too scared to break up.

Consider the following:
How can you possibly look yourself in the eye and claim that your first relationship is as great as it is when you have zero real world reference.

I suggest reading this blog on marriage by WaitButWhy
http://waitbutwhy.com/2016/09/marriage-decision.html
>>
>>24455215
What I'm trying to say is; divorce if a good thing if that makes two people ultimately happier. You can't always be right in choosing your partner, we're not all psychic. Mistakes happen.
>>
>How old are you?
19/F

I have a very low desire for sex. I hate porn and I hate masturbation. The only time I wanted to have sex with someone was when I had feelings for this one guy. But I realized later that he was fucked up in the head.

In Sweden, it's normal to have sex with someone when drunk or when you are at a party. But I would never have sex with just a random dude I've just met. I think that I need to have strong feelings/be in a relationship to actually want to fuck someone. I don't know why.

I often make out with guys when drunk.

And as I said, I had strong feelings once but that guy turned out to be fucking insane. We did pretty much everything expect sex
>>
>How old are you?
18/M/SWE

I've basically given up. I don't have a social life anymore since I stopped drinking and being a stoner.
Now I don't really care so much about being a virgin, for me it's more important to find someone I love even though it feels hopeless.

>What romantical/sexual experiences did you have?
Literally nothing, no kiss or even a hug. I've never been in love or have someone love me.
>>
>>24455477
Guess you are not into sext or swap pics right?
>>
>>24455477
>I hate porn and I hate masturbation
102% boring for sure
>>
>>24455477
>We did pretty much everything expect sex

How do you feel about that? Are you glad you didn't, or would you have wanted to sleep with him?
You sound very interesting to me, and are very considerate in your behaviour it seems. I appreciate that a lot.
>>
File: mgp2q.gif (2MB, 260x208px) Image search: [Google]
mgp2q.gif
2MB, 260x208px
>>24455552
>>
>>24455552
Haha correct

>>24455559
Yes it really is boring

>>24455560
I'm really glad that I did not sleep with him. If I did, I would deeply regret it today. And thanks!
>>
26/m
virgin because shy, quiet, intellectual, don't drink/smoke/drugs, neet, not a normalfag
met a girl last year, was older than me (39). first time doing any sexual things (oral, manual) with another, but wasn't sure i wanted to go all the way. saw her for about 2 weeks before we went separate ways. haven't met anyone since
not really bothered by virginity itself. more saddened by apparent unattractiveness/unwantedness to the opposite sex; that i'm not what anyone's looking for
>>
>How old are you?
28/F

I was very overweight and I'm still working on losing the rest. My body isn't going to look great either way, so I'm only improving my face, physical health and overall life.

I fell in love before with a friend I'd known online for years, but he was very handsome and I imagine popular with the ladies from that combined with his personality and voice. Even though he was the one who showed interest and was always patient, I was too scared to let him see what I looked like without clothes.
As for touching, I'm a khhv.
>>
>>24455978
Have any contact info¿?
>>
>>24455978
>I was too scared to let him see what I looked like without clothes.

Could you elaborate more or this? I know it might be a difficult subject, but I'm very curious. Did you see what he looked like?
I often have women tell me 'how a you still a virgin' based on my appearance, but I find that it doesn't mean much.
You might be a very beautiful woman, even if you are a bit chubby. You should never feel embarrassed to show your to someone you really love.
>>
>How old are you?
21/M

Because I'm an autistic loser who makes no attempt to reach out to women. I don't look bad for what's around here, I just don't have the confidence to approach anyone.

A girl asked me out to a dance in highschool but I flaked
>>
>>24452488
21/f
prefer to marry first
>>
>>24456030
really? a girl thinking like that? i will marry you if you accept haha. you can give kik or etc if you want to meet me
>>
>>24456030
How do I find girls like you?
>>
File: it'll never happen.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
it'll never happen.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>How old are you?
24/M
I'm good at talking to people, bad at connecting with people. I spend a lot of time on my computer in my room. I live with my parents, didn't go to college, and was unemployed for 2 years straight although I actually have a pretty good job now. I've wasted a lot of time on random girls online. I rarely go out, not a particularly big drinker, not into drugs at all, find it very unattractive when girls are into drugs, in a way I feel left out but I really have no desire in using them. Basically I'm just really boring, get all shy and muttery when I try to talk to a girl I like in person, never get out of the house to meet anyone, and don't look that great.
I dated 2 girls in highschool, one was some emo chick who I broke up with after a week and a half because she smoked a lot. We made out a handful of times. The other I dated for like 7 months but at best hung out with once a week if not less, it's hard to say we were even dating. Honestly I probably kissed her less than 10 times and got to grope her breasts during a movie over her shirt once.
>>
File: Snapchat-4959597893553414515.jpg (411KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4959597893553414515.jpg
411KB, 1440x2560px
23/m
I think I'm fairly attractive and my job requires face to face interactions every day, so I'm not bad at talking to people. I'm just not good at talking to women. Here's a picture of me right now with a snapchat filter.
>>
>>24455978
There is no girl so overweight that she cannot get laid, but there are many girls who are so overweight that they have no confidence in how they look.
>>
28. Too lazy to lose it. Prob asexual.
>>
>>24454524
Are you me brother?
>>
>>24456070
idk
id say either christian or muslim ones is a good bet
>>
>>24456392
You could run a harem with that face, what's the fucking deal
>>
>>24456160
>my job requires face to face interactions every day
So anywhere between Google CEO and McDonald's
>>
19F
Probably because of my fat and unattractive way of dressing when trying to cover it. also I tend to avoid social contact, prefer to spend my time indoors surfing net. Getting molested when 6 by my 4 years older neighbor other than that nothing at all.
>>
>>24452488
22/m - I have a deformed penis. I would rather kms than show it to anyone.
>>
>>24456518
post it homey
>>
>>24455477

How about having sex with a random dude from 4chan that you've just met?

Because I'm in Stockholm.
>>
>>24456538
No.
>>
>>24455993
You should post your virgin life story in the thread. You're not giving the women a reason besides your attempts to contact, which is going to deter them when they're often immensely self-conscious, timid or wary of contacting people.

>>24456021
Oh, I was overweight enough to permanently damage my body quite a good deal. I've posted myself in clothes as well as my face in the past, so I know people could be attracted to me even when I was bigger, but it's different without the clothes to make me look more solid or hide the fact I have loose skin.
He did show me what he looked like. He was a very patient and wonderful man who said I could take my time and he didn't try to pressure me. He didn't expect me to send pictures in return and showed me just because he wanted to.
As for the comments you get, I think the same thing about many of the people who post their faces in these threads. While some have reasons like holding onto their virginity to be with that one person they connect with, it's sad to see so many attractive people here with such warped views and low self-esteem.

>>24456218
I understand some men like big girls, but loose skin is something else entirely...Unless you meant actually just getting laid, which is not what I'd ever want. I'd be one of the virgins who wanted to spend their life with someone special.
>>
>How old are you?
21/m

I never really had an interest in sex. My brother has tried to get me laid but I just turned them down.

Played around a bit with a girl in one of my classes
>>
>>24453159

You literally look fine dude. And youre hairline isn't even close to the worst i've seen.

You're being held back by personalty and timidity. Your looks have nothing at all to do with it.

Legit dude. You're good.
>>
>>24456499
21 chubby virgin. If you want to talk or something kik me: something076
>>
>>24456564
Nej tyvärr jag tror att jag skulle bli rättså obekväm hehe
>>
File: 1476419219422.jpg (165KB, 1038x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1476419219422.jpg
165KB, 1038x1155px
>age
>why
trust issues. difficulty forming relationships offline.
>experiences
flirted with several girls in high school. would disregard all advances towards me. declined prom proposals.
had a girl i met online fly across US to meet me. we made out, she wanted more, i got cold feet. broke it off with her completely afterwards.

Being a virgin doesn't bother me whatsoever, it's being friendless, unable to form close relationships regardless of gender.
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1280x960px
>age

I'm a virgin because I don't approach people and have social autism talking to people. Trying to get /fit/ to see if it will help. I've been told I'm attractive though by people irl so I feel like a loser for not being able to use that accordingly.
>>
25/F
dark-skinned black, acne, overweight, resting fed-up face, bad conversationalist, very unapproachable and good at making people feel uncomfortable, etc
furthest I've been is eye contact
>>
>>24457299
you are really attractive!! :)
just wanted you to know
>>
>>24457402
You can not be like that...
Kik?
>>
27 male, my family was and still poor as hell so I spent my teenage years working, I still do and didn't had time to get girls at all. I'm also fat, ugly and have a small dick so I won't even try since I don't have anything women will like. I'm busy with trying to save myself from poverty and don't have time for anything else, not having any joy time and loneliness made me a soulless robot I can't feel things for anyone, however I did fall in love with a coworker this year but got rejected brutally and half of the office started mocking me behind my back. Now I know my place and don't even try, I'll probably won't be able to become financially stable too so only thing left is to kill myself which I think about so much lately.
>>
>>24453159
Your hairline is fine, just keep your hair short. Maybe even shaved. Your face works with that look.
>>
20/M. I'm a decent looking guy have gone to the gym regularly for the past 2 years, but am just too socially inept to engage with women. I always have excuses in my head as to why I'm not compatible with anyone, even if there are obvious signs a woman is interested in me. I've gone to the gym obsessively to try to compensate, but it doesn't work and it feels like I'm just wasting my time.
>>
>>24457430
thanks mayne
>>
>How old are you?

Anxiety, depression

I had a girlfriend senior year of high school into freshman year of college and we made out a few times, but that's it.

>Talk about virginity in general, and, if you're lucky, find someone to lost it with.

I used to be really stressed about it, but I've always been into a bunch of weird kinks and just added this to it. I'm a virgin because I'm a pussy-free beta boi who needs to leave women to the real men. I have a chastity cage and I'm learning to cum from anal pleasure. I might start feminizing myself more and start getting fucked by guys instead. Problem solved.
>>
18/M,I know that I'm pretty young for this thread's standards, but I've also never kissed a girl in my entire life.
I think it's mostly because or my shyness, I Just freak out whenever I'm around a girl I'm interested in.
I also Just moved in to another city, s so I have no social Life here and therefore it's almost impossible for me to even Kiss a girl.
Sorry about the typos, my cellphone's keyboard sucks.
>>
>>24457577
Aaahhh...the Land of freedom.
To think I almost was born there... Man , am I ever glad that things tunred out otherwise.
>>
24 m
I'm a fit toned guy but realised I prefer chubby bigger or BBW girls.. But seems a lot don't like slimmer guys. Would love to make a chubby girl feel sexy and attractive
kik: anavarro295
>>
In a weird case, I'm only a virgin when it comes to girls. Been gay most of my life, but I really wanted to try experimenting a bit the other way. So while I look very young and boyish and that's great for being a bottom, it doesn't translate well to getting chicks.
>>
>>24458060

Not sure what you're getting at, I'm not American.
>>
>>24458094
How old are you? because my gf and I love the idea of young boyish looking guys and hope to have a threesome with one eventually.
>>
>>24458259
Closer to 22 than 21 at this point. Though I look young enough to get carded for the rest of my life.
>>
>>24456609
(I'm >>24456218 but I think I've lost my id from switching to my phone)

How bad are we talking here? I've been with (and been attracted to) girls with a fair amount of excess skin after losing a lot of weight. I don't think it should stand in the way of anyone who likes or cares about you.

As for just getting laid versus something more meaningful... Honestly I think the thing to aim for is someone friendly, empathetic, and attracted to you, rather than holding out for "the one". I'm not knocking love, but self love and a little confidence go a long way towards helping find that special someone. I think sex with something who cares about your wellbeing as a friend can work wonders.

My kik, fwiw, is chubbygirlsrule
>>
>How old are you?

I'm not attractive, I have a bad personality, and I don't function well socially. Doesn't help that I only leave the house to work, shop, or read at my local coffee shop of choice.

I technically have been on a date with one guy, but honestly I only went because I was too scared to turn him down and was hoping to just be friends. My aunt who I was very close to went into surgery for lung cancer and ended up dying a few days later and I unintentionally ghosted him in my grief.
>>
>>24458400
>read at my local coffee shop of choice.

You'll have a guy approach you sooner or later. This is honestly the place you can meet someone at your pace and convenience.
Just take it slow :]
>>
File: new pic.jpg (267KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
new pic.jpg
267KB, 1920x2560px
>>24452488

>age
23/m

>why
i have studied in an all male high school and now i'm studying engineering, most people i know are in my same situation. All the girls i met like me but i have too little experience to know how to move from there

>romantic/sexual experiences
a friend forced my hand on his girlfriends' boobs once but that's about it. A sad memory.

loneliness is eating me up, i sleep in a double bed and i keep dreaming of having someone by my side every night. I'm in northern italy if anyone wants to meet
>>
>>24455625
>Yes it really is boring

Not what i meant and you know it
>>
>How old are you?
34/m

Lack of interest and an inability to see sex as anything beyond procreation, and I don't want kids. May change my mind if I meet someone who's perfect. I suppose I can accept the idea of oral because it's not technically sex but I don't want to go from there to something else and with the expectations people have today it makes it difficult. Used to fake mild sexual interest in my teens to not be labeled as gay, because I'm not. Found there's a tumblr style term for what I feel; "sex repulsed" mostly describes it.

Was basically offered sex by two different girls when I went to a boarding school but turned them down because reason above (couldn't imagine having kids with them which turned me off).

Used to dance salsa and merengue and some girls got really physical (touching groin etc) but I was there only for the dance, played along and then left.

I don't have a problem flirting and sometimes girls hit on me at work, I do the same, play along but keep a distance to find out what they really are after. Still haven't found anyone with the right intentions. I don't want some child support/divorce crap, it has to be serious for life or not at all.
>>
File: 20150611_194401_HDR (1).jpg (87KB, 537x955px) Image search: [Google]
20150611_194401_HDR (1).jpg
87KB, 537x955px
>>24456392
27 and I feel the same. I don't even think about it normally and I rarely have times where I feel like having somebody with me. I also live at home due to some legal bills. I don't have a recent picture, but here is one from May where I weighed 15 pounds less before starting to work out.
>>
>>24458377
Most likely worse than the girls you're talking about...Maybe. I'm not sure since I'm still losing weight.

I tried to ponder on what you said for a long while, but I can't properly respond with all these thoughts swirling in my head and the depressing mood I'm in. I'll try to at least work on the self-love thing.
And sorry, I only use my trusty email to contact people from /soc/.
>>
>>24459757
Oh I have email too. [email protected]
>>
>>24459219
No, I actually don't know what you meant
>>
>>24458787

I've been going for 3 years and it hasn't happened, so no.
>>
>>24460542

I'd probably at least try to strike up a conversation with you. You are probably pretty cute!
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 623x1003px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 623x1003px
>How old are you?
>Why (in your opinion) are you a virgin
Fat, ugly, shitty hair genetics, weird face, tall, tiny breasts, acne (severity not visible on pic), skin condition, funny teeth, autistic
0. Clostest was a guy hugging me to make a joke. He pulled away as quickly as he could and awkwardly laughed
>>
>>24460592
You are cute as fuck!
>>
>>24460592
You've gotta be joking.
>>
>>24460592

I remember you from previous threads! Hi again!
How are you doing nowadays? I see little her changed in terms of your experience, but I hope you're doing well. I see you still have your smile!
>>
>>24460713
Hey thank you. That's really kind of you.
Got diagnosed with an endocrine illness that's gonna change my appearance for the (much) worse, sadly. Hope it won't be too drastic, kind of feel like I'll never find somebody now. It's not really the sex that I long for but the companionship.
Ah well. And you?
>>
>>24460592
........you just met a bunch of jerks
>>
When a girl says she's a virgin and fat, and then guys say there no girl so fat that she can't get laid what does it really matter if the girl in question wants more than just sex? The avaliblity of sex for girls doesn't make finding a connection easier if anything it makes it harder because guys become willing to say anything to get the sex.
>>
>>24460737
I'm really curious to know what you see in the mirror. I can't believe it's what anyone else sees.
>>
>>24460737

I'm sorry to hear that, I really am. You were already really concerned about your medical prospects before, and it seems like it's going the wrong way. I wouldn't let it stop you though. You're still young and have a rich life ahead of you.
I can totally relate to the longing for companionship. That same urge is also getting stronger in me, and certainly has gotten 'worse' over the last half a year or so. I really need to find someone that I can start caring about, that's the thing I struggle with most nowadays. I don't have anyone to be concerned or excited about.
>>
>age
>Why?
Pic related, isn't that reason enough?
Some people make up for looks with personality, some people make up for personality with looks. Being graced with neither, I've not a snowballs chance. In all likelihood it's probs my fault for not getting out there and making an attempt. I'm in college but super beta/shy/have trouble with eye contact/refuse to let myself meet new people. Ive almost convinced myself that I'm just stuck being alone which is cool I guess.
>What xp?
Third base, but that was a couple years ago in high school (had a girlfriend but that ended badly)
>General commentary
I guess it's okay? Eventually if something is meant to happen it will, right? I've mostly resigned myself to not getting any better with people (and thus no better chances at getting rid of the v card) plus I mean, I've got you fag-anons to distract myself with so who needs real people anyway, right?

Right?
>>
>>24460759
There are certainly those who just see fat girls as easy lays, but there are I think enough of us that find them genuinely attractive that companionship and intimacy are also readily available.
>>
>>24460774
>I really need to find someone that I can start caring about, that's the thing I struggle with most nowadays. I don't have anyone to be concerned or excited about.
Yeah this. It hurts because I know I have so much love to give. I would just like to get to care for somebody. I know this is disgusting self-pity but.. sometimes I feel as if though I was punished. I just can't seem to make friends, let alone have contact to men irl.
>>
Im asocial. I want to lose it but when i come into a contact with ppl i get scared and embarrased i run away..
Though when im drunk im all for it...but i start talking korean whichis a problem if u live in europe..
I have been kissed and grooped.
Btw
*lose ;)
>>
>>24460930
If I told you that I could find someone just like that, would you be interested?
>>
>>24460930

We're more or less in the same boat.
I honestly wish there was something more I could do for you than just talking to you on these threads. Maybe we could help each other in some way?
>>
>>24452488
21 I've never associated relationships with happiness so I never tried to get girls. My hand does the job just fine
>>
>>24453048
>catholic
>not an autist
>>
>>24460930
It makes me sad to see people feel like this. Where are you looking for friends and companionship?
>>
>>24452488
>How old are you?
25/M

I'm very introverted and also on the spectrum. I have a couple assburger symptoms. Little enough that I'm able to function normally, but enough that I find most social situations involving multiple people stressful and difficult.

I don't feel comfortable being physically intimate with people either. I've slowly gotten used to people hugging me as a form of greeting, but other than that I feel uncomfortable just with people patting me on the back or touching my shoulder.

I get along easily with people and I'm a very likable person, I've also had chances in the past and get attention easily, but the reasons above make it almost impossible for me to move past friendship. Sharing my life intimitely with smeone else seems like it would not work for me at all.

I should also probably mention that I'm not very physically attractive. I also don't have much interest in seeking out any sexual or romantic experience, and have gotten used to being a loner. I feel there are other things in life I want to achieve before I want to think about possible relationships.

A girl kissed me on the cheek in junior high school when I was 13. Other than that there was a girl who felt my leg a few years back when we were at a sort of costume party where everyone played a certain character. All immprovisation. I was completely immersed and barely noticed what the girl I was talking to was doing. Apparently that character I played had a way with women.

I also went on a few dates with this girl I got along with from school a few years back. She lived across the country and we only met when she visited her family not far from where I live.

Overall I'm a bit indifferent. I've come to terms with the fact that I'll most likely be on my own for the most of my life, but I have decent social standing regardless and I don't feel virginity is holding me back in any way.
>>
>>24461040
Woah. That formatting turned out absolutely horrible. Not my intention.
>>
>>24460837
You're attractive in my opinion.
>>
File: 1474320147851.png (829KB, 1009x728px) Image search: [Google]
1474320147851.png
829KB, 1009x728px
>>24452488
>How old are you?
23/m

Had a girlfriend at 17 who was very religious and wanted to wait for marriage. Then she dumped me and fucked a bunch of guys in college anyway. It pretty much shattered any confidence or self esteem I had and I've been single ever since. Ive had a few girls show interest in me since then but they were all fairly unappealing.

>What romantic/sexual experiences did you have? Farthest I ever got was at about 16 sexting a girl. In person I have gotten to second base and that's it.
>>
18 f canada virgin
Snapchat is
codypalko
>>
>>24461158
Why does this feel like bait?
>>
File: Another one.jpg (62KB, 378x672px) Image search: [Google]
Another one.jpg
62KB, 378x672px
>>24452488
>How old are you?
21 years old and able to legally consume alcoholic beverages
While I've been told I'm not super ugly, I'm definitely odd-looking enough to the point where it is off-putting to the majority of people. I'm shit at approaching women and the few times I have I either have been brushed off nicely or laughed at, both of which hurt and make me want to approach women less and less as time goes on.
I got kissed by a drunk chick at a party once, but I think it may have been a dare by her friends. Got hit on by a fat girl once too but literally my only standard is no fat chicks
>Talk about virginity in general, and, if you're lucky, find someone to lost it with.
Lol not looking to find someone online, any advice for in real life would be appreciated though. Picture attached so maybe someone could point out a bunch of things I should do differently to maybe improve my chances at least.
>>
>>24452488
>how old

>why?

I could go on about "hurr durr the roastie whores only want chad", and I do think there is some merit to that, that status is very important to women, but in all likely hood, the main reason I'm a virgin is because I am very introverted.
I have had girls mildly interested in me before, and I don't look bad, if I do say so myself.
Mainly, I don't actively try to find girls/look for a relationship or a hookup, and that coupled with me being introverted makes it so I am a virgin.
It doesn't help either, that the one time I did ask a girl out, whom I was really sure liked me, she rejected me. I just don't think girls can bear to have a man with less friends than them.

I don't know, I'm just guessing. I really couldn't tell you why.

>romantic/sexual experiences have I had

Well no sexual experiences, because I'm a virgin.

I wouldn't call it romantic, but I did kiss a girl once.
It wasn't particularly enjoyable because she didn't brush her teeth. Either that or she was bulimic, and that's why she tasted so disgusting, which wouldn't be surprising considering how unhealthily skinny she was.
>>
>>24461061
this

>>24460837
you really don't look bad

you don't exactly look beta, you just look like an innocent nice guy. not as in a "nice guy", but an actually nice guy.

too bad that's not what girls want.
>>
>>24452488
>How old are you?
19/M
I'm massively introverted, but that's sort of an oversimplification. I LIKE being social, I'm just shit at it (actual high-functioning autism is a bitch, for one). What few relationships I have been in never really got far, sexually (for various reasons). Hell, I've never even had my first kiss.
Pretty much nothing, as I said above. I've dated a few girls, but none of those relationships got very far. Even if they did, I don't think I'd really be able to take the initiative, so to speak.
>>
18m.

I'm pretty ugly and my high school turned me into a stuttering nervous wreck. I'm still trying to get back on track but I've basically become socially retarded.
>>
>>24462137
>high school turned me into a stuttering nervous wreck

same here, familio

I was actually doing pretty well for myself, social-wise, prior to highschool.
I've never been more insecure than I am now

It's a little ironic, because now, despite me being more socially "aware"(i.e. I understand social cues and contexts), and less autistic, I am now a lot more nervous and introverted, and self conscious too.

I don't know.
You can't really win.

At least that's what it feels like.
>>
>>24462166
Damn, you're literally up my alley. It's like I typed this myself.

It fucking sucks. You realise all your mistakes you made socially in the past, and even though you feel terrible about it, there's no way to go back and change them, so you end feeling terrible and not wanting to risk socialising because of the fear of fucking up again.
>>
File: 1475272947629.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1475272947629.png
171KB, 431x539px
I'm 21 and I know damn well why I'm a virgin

I don't give a damn and don't want to deal women, I'm also bad with girls anyways so that has something to do with how I don't care
>>
File: 141114-175002.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
141114-175002.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
I want to pretend I'm still a virgin in part because of all the validation I used to get from such threads as these. Instead I lost it four months ago at 24.
>>
>>24462188
>not wanting to risk socialising because of the fear of fucking up again.

I think that's where we differ.

I'm not really too afraid of "fucking up".
Mainly, I don't even want to socialize anymore.
I like the concept of it, of having friends, but there isn't anybody I could actually see myself being friends with.

I think part of that, is that I just don't feel as if I'm all to interesting myself.
Sure, I like music, and I have specific artists that I like, sure, I do visual art, I make music, I lift, and I'm not bad at any of these things, but the reality is, I spend most of my time posting on 4chan and watching youtube videos.

That, and I'm just low energy most of the time, so even when I am making conversation with someone, and we have some stuff in common, and he seems like a cool guy to be friends with, I just can't keep the conversation going.
The lack of energy on my part just makes it fall flat. And there isn't really a whole lot I can do about that.

If I want to be happy, I need to improve myself. I've come to realize that. There isn't really any doubt in mind my as to what success looks like for me.
I just don't actually put the time and effort and love into myself that I require to thrive.

Sorry for the tangent.
>>
>>24462213
>winning

good for you m8

you look happy
>>
27/M
I've kissed a lot of girls as a teenager but never formed a real relationship before. I was in a depression coma (as I like to call it) for most of my 20's. I have been getting better though. I actually asked a girl out last week, she said no, but it felt like a positive life experience anyway.
>>
How old are you?
I'm Catholic and weird and wanted to be a priest when I was younger.
I didn't date much. I've touch women non sexually before and kissed one once.

Talk about virginity in general, and, if you're lucky, find someone to lost it with.

Hardy Har Har. I'm not going to find a good Catholic girl to marry on the weeb and gore site. That would be the rarest Pepe.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-30-16.png (501KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-08-21-30-16.png
501KB, 720x1280px
>How old are you?
21/m
>Why
I got moved from a small town where I was bullied a lot to a larger city where I knew nobody and never really made any friends.(I still really don't have a lot of friends) So I just kind of drifted through highschool by myself. Nobody ever seems to take interest in me, I guess im not everyone's cup of tea. Pretty bad childhood+overweight+ugly= shitty life. I've been working on the weight tho and I've gotten more social I go to parties with my best friend every weekend but it's the only social time beside work and the gym really with no luck.
I met one girl she made out with me a lot, let me finger her, we cuddled a lot, but I figured out she was just using me as an escape from her abusive boyfriend.

>pic related
The dude
>>
22/M
Had my first kiss at 20. Kissed 4 girls that year and haven't done anything else since. Haven't done anything else.

I was pretty fat and shy in school. Didn't stay in contact with friends since then so I don't get out much. Only contact with girls is online and some of them don't find me repulsive somehow

Honestly, I think I have too much confidence issues to have sex outside of a relationship and too much trust issues to get into a relationship
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>24453114
pics? genuinely curious. dont have to post face if you want to remain anon
>>
>>24461871
>Too bad that's not what girls want
You actually summed up how I feel pretty accurately (apologies if tripcode changes I pinky swear that's me). In the off chance you come back and see this, bonus points to you anon for finding good words & top thanks
>>
>>24462371
yeah, no problem m8

What can you do though. It is what it is.

I know it is kind of against human instinct, but maybe we should stop looking to others for satisfaction and "completion".

i don't know, that's kind of my take on it.
That in the end, only you can make yourself happy.

I don't know, i'm just musing about this stuff
>>
>>24453114
Wouldn't someone who asked you on a date already have seen you and not be bothered by how you look? Also if you get nude on cam and guys are watching can you be that hideous?
>>
File: Picture 124.jpg (71KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 124.jpg
71KB, 640x360px
I am twenny fo'

socializing is gay my man. I'd rather be home doing my billion hobbies and hang out with online friends T B H
>>
>>24462443
What hobbies do you have?
>>
>>24462254
That photo is admittedly from long before the first kiss was had and the v-card was lost
>>
18 and why. Well really If i didnt want to be really bad i wouldent be. I have had girls tell me they would fuck me if they weren't in relationships. I have even slept in the same bed with girls who i know liked me. Im sure if i had more friends i wouldn't be a virgin still easy as that. I think the reason im a virgin is that girls think Im either to good looking or they think im already fucking other girls. (Seriously a few have told me this)
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 640x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 640x321px
Just some tips from non Virgin
>btw I'm 20 and slept with around 16 girls, not much but hey it's experience

If you like a girl just be normal about it, don't say shit like "w-wanna go on a date??" Just ask the out for a drink some time real casual like

Just be calm and funny, most of the people on 4chan are sarcastic assholes like moi so you can channel your inner /b/ to be witty and a bit dickish but not too dickish

Losing your V is fun. Do it pussies.
>>
>>24459208
Italy too and it's a nono you're a virgin
>>
>>24453030
wtf
>>
>>24463706
yeah i am, kissless too
>>
>>24463917
Decisamente sprecato
>>
>>24463920
ti faccio capire tutto, ho un accento sardo molto marcato
>>
>>24463932
A me piace l'accento sardo e non basterebbe comunque a fermare quel visino
>>
>>24463953
non lo so, magari ci provavo con ragazze troppo snob, perchè mi hanno tutte detto che non voglio visto di quanto son brutto
>>
>>24463957
Sarà questo, prova a cambiare compagnia consapevole che non sei brutto ragazzo ma all'opposto
>>
>>24463981
sono a milano, scopiamo?
>>
>>24464001
offerta valida solo se sei una ragazza
>>
>>24464001
Sono dalla parte opposta, veramente desolato
>>
>How old are you?
18/M

Choice, surprisingly enough.
When I was around 14 I was in a (relatively) long term relationship with a girl.
Basically she wqas incredibly shy and so was I, we got to a stage we were going to go through with it but she clearly wasn't ready to.
I stopped it because I didn't want her first time to be like that and after we broke up I figured I should wait until I was 18 or so.

Not had a chance since my birthday which was only in the last few weeks.

two long term relationships, a lot of party groping and BJs.
Just never went all the way.

Fairly glad I haven't desu, figure it'll be better if I'm not a nervous wreck like I was back then.

Although this is more down to me growing as a person more than age.
>>
>>24452488

I'm 23.
>why?
Unlike other people on here, I don't place that much emphasis on it; I just don't like the idea of casual sex and I haven't met anybody I wanted to date in a long time. Idk
>romantic experiences
I got a blowjob about a decade ago from my then-gf (I assume this still counts as being a virgin), and I fingered her during. That's about the extent of it.
>>
>>24464105
>virgin
>BJs
>>
Quit saying you guys are virgins by choice. If you have that attitude, you're never going to get laid. You're accepting complacency. You know if a girl wanted to fuck you, you would do it.
>>
>>24464622
>>24464622

you're still a virgin if you haven't put it in the pink
>>
>>24464635
>Quit saying you guys are virgins by choice.
>You know if a girl wanted to fuck you, you would do it.

Given what I am looking for, I am a virgin by choice. I've had women tell me that they wanted a casual relationships with me just for sex, but I turned them down.
It's not fair to generalize people in the thread.
>>
>>24452488
Old: 35/m
Why: Short (5'4"), underweight, introverted, adult acne, diagnosed assburgers. Can barely keep friends let alone attract a girl.

Experiences: Fooled around as a teenager but never went all the way, had some random "big boned" slut want to fuck in college but turned her down, had a married woman proposition but turned her down too. Other than that, fondled someone's bewbs but she was on the rag and didn't want to go further. Then spent 10 years in "Fuck women, I don't give a shit" mode, and here I am.
>>
>>24464640
>gay men are virgins
>women who have anal are virgins
I guess only women have virginity and it only means the hymen, which can be broken in ways other than sex.
>>
>>24464674
Are you religious?

I don't know why anyone would turn down casual sex, unless they are religious.

Especially considering that the only other time you will have a girl looking for a serious relationship is if you are in you mid to late twenties, and making 6 figures.

The way I see it, is take it when you can get it.
If you are good looking and popular when you are in highschool/college, when your financial situation doesn't matter, by all means, take the pussy.
Because pretty soon, it won't matter how good you look, unless you have money from your career for her to leech off of you.
Not to mention, by the time she gets to that age, she won't look nearly as good.

Pretty much, by refusing to have casual sex when it is offered, you are betting that in the next 5-10 you will be rich enough to pull in girls, despite the economy being shit, and college degrees being worthless.
>>
>>24464674
I mean, you wouldn't have felt the need to defend yourself if it wasn't true. Obviously i'm not talking about every single person on earth that says that
>>
>>24464712
Obviously i'm not talking about gay men you weirdo, and obviously we're not talking about anal sex here, we're talking about bj's/hj's vs vagina intercourse. So if you want to be pedantic, yes anal sex counts too.
>>
>>24464728
>gay men who never have anal sex are virgins
Epic.
>>
Can't wait to find a virgin wife who has only sucked 200 dicks teehee.
>>
>>24464716

I'm not religious. Read my first post, I'm not looking for sex for sex's sake. I don't doubt that I will one day find what I'm looking for.
If it helps; I do have a STEM degree and get consistently rated a 8/10. Not that I care much about that though.
The challenge for me is finding a lovely young lady that has the same sort of mindset that I have. My life isn't about 'pulling in girls' or 'taking pussy', whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>24464730

Yeah, actually. A blowjob or handjob does not mean you lost your virginity. I'd wager you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the real world to agree with you.

>>24464734
If she's never had a dick inside of her she would be a virgin, yeah. A slutty virgin, but a virgin.
>>
>>24464739
I think I have a solid understanding of why you are a virgin now. supreme gentleman/10
>>
>>24464739
>get consistently rated a 8/10

What does this mean?
Can you give me an example?

>My life isn't about 'pulling in girls' or 'taking pussy', whatever you want to call it.

Okay, m8. I think you are getting the wrong idea about what I am saying.

I'm not saying that it should be your goal to fuck as many girls as possible, just because you can.
I'm saying that you should fuck as many girls as possible, because unless you are rich, you won't get another chance when you're older.

Believe me, I want a "faithful, loyal, virgin" partner as much as the next guy, but unfortunately, these types of women don't exist.

That's why
>finding a lovely young lady that has the same sort of mindset that I have
is a stupid endeavor.
>>
>>24464752
>fucking is the only thing that ruins virginity
Nope
You're just a degenerate atheist.
>>
>>24464752
>I'd wager you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the real world to agree with you.
Actually it'd be easier because /soc/ is a cesspit of modern youth degeneracy.
>>
>>24455053
except that it was written specifically for us to understand, and is almost patronizingly simple to understand.
There are also many centuries of non-biblical things tied in with the religion, mostly from roman sources or rabbinical tradition. If you actually read the scriptures, you'll find most of it isn't in there. there's an entire book dedicated to how much romantic sexual love is not only beautiful, but a metaphor for how christ loves us. he wants us to want him as badly as we want a wife, and he wants us to save ourselves for him.
>>
22/M
KV, never even had a gf. I just feel like there's so much bullshit necessary in acquiring and maintaining a relationship, it's just a game, a set of steps that have to be performed correctly and rules to memorize.
I've never been good socially and I'll probably never be able to have a proper relationship. Even if I was able to learn all the rules and manage to get with a girl, it would be just that to me, just rules I have to follow correctly, actions I have to perform correctly. A huge pain in the ass, not to mention stressful knowing that at any time I might screw up.

Even just sex, it's the same way. A bunch of stuff I have to do right and zero tolerance for mistakes. I'm not a teenager anymore, I'm expected to be competent, not clueless.

So I'm not really even interested in trying anymore. It's just not for me. I have drugs to fill that void in my life.
>>
File: Snapchat--3934080620630902994.jpg (844KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--3934080620630902994.jpg
844KB, 1080x1920px
23 M
I'm gay and I wasn't out till after highschool. Currently trying the hook-up apps, but after three lousy dates I am losing motivation.
No experience, never seen another dick in person!
>>
>>24465285
that's actually a really nice photo

no homo

you also don't look gay
>>
>>24465285
you look like an angel
>>
>>24465368
Yes homo please, but also I don't look gay? lol
>>24465377
thanks dude!
>>
>>24464716
The logic of this post is so pathetically fallacious that I can't decide whether it's funny or sad.
>>
>>24465394
sorry m8, no homo

i honestly think it's a nice photo

but no homo
>>
>>24465408
care to explain?
>>
>>24465171
So you would rather do drugs than pursue a relationship? You never look at happy couples and think, "must be nice"? Instead you're happy you don't have to deal with how much of pain in the ass it all must be, right?

You're blaming it on "the rules" and "the game," but deep down you know that you're just flawed and terrified of rejection and failure. But that's okay, you can get over that. Because somewhere out there, there's a sicker, fatter, poorer, dumber, and uglier bastard that has a girl to come home to every night. And you can always take comfort in the fact that it doesn't make you incompetent if you never even tried, right?

But one day when you're old and tired, you're going to look around and realize that your life is empty. You're going to think, "I wish I tried."
>>
File: IMG955191.jpg (28KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG955191.jpg
28KB, 540x720px
Rate my virgin dick
>>
File: File Oct 01, 12 42 51 PM.jpg (289KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
File Oct 01, 12 42 51 PM.jpg
289KB, 1280x960px
I'm pretty socially awkward, and according to reddit, my forehead is gigantic and makes me kinda ugly.
>>
>>24452488
>How old are you?
22, female
I'm too shy/nervous to make a move on guys that I'm into, and the few that I've dated in high school were too afraid to make the first move physically.
Now I just end up falling for guys that I dont have any hope with.
Ive kissed one boy, and another I was fingered/I gave him a handjob. We werent dating and we stopped talking to each other after because of drama within our friend group. Fuckin high school. I dont know if that really counts but I've never had full on sex.
Now I have what I think is a one sided crush and I cant get myself to just go after someone else, I just cant shift my attention from him, it's been over a year now and it sucks.
>>
>>24466341
21 male, maybe we can help each other out? Kik me something076
>>
>>24466242
When I was looking at your picture, I actually thought the exact opposite. You are HOT.
>>
>>24465285
Agreed, you are very handsome. You wouldn't happen to live somewhere down south, would you?
>>
>>24465285
I have a gay friend who's related some of the creepy messages he's gotten on Grindr. I hope you're having a better experience on them.
>>
How old are you? 18/M

Why (in your opinion) are you a virgin? Being only average looking combined with being socially inept.

What romantic/sexual experiences did you have? None, reaching wizard status with not even a hug or kiss.

Talk about virginity in general, and, if you're lucky, find someone to lost it with. I don't mind I'm a virgin so much, just feel like I'm missing out on what physical contact feels like.
>>
>>24466341
We could trade nudes/masturbate together on cam. It's not full on sex, but it's still two people sharing something intimate
>>
File: Screenshot_20160813-122723_01.png (627KB, 1080x988px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160813-122723_01.png
627KB, 1080x988px
>>24452488
>How old are you?
22/m/okc

Self esteem, fear of rejection. It never really bothered me until I got friends.

A girl in 7th grade gave me a kiss on the cheek at the end of the year.
I went on one date at 21 from Tinder that went nowhere.
>>
>>24455477
Feel like talking to a guy from Denmark? My kik is cphsoc
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.