[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS A THREAD THAT BUMPS TOGETHER//STAYS TOGETHER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 229

File: no_substitution_fo_a_bad_hand.png (799KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
no_substitution_fo_a_bad_hand.png
799KB, 800x616px
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS
A THREAD THAT BUMPS TOGETHER//STAYS TOGETHER EDITION
Got any nice pics/drawing you recently did? Now a good chance to spam them

>For new friends:
Introduce yourself with this format if you like. You don't have to include all of the topics, and you can post updates of whatever topics within the same thread.

>Post as you like, this thread is just a general place to do normal 4chan shitposting and blogging about your day to day life, or vent about what every edgy shit you got going on

>Don't get discouraged by some of our our fat arse posts, as mention before you can post in whatever form that brings you closer to god.

>>>And if anon tells you to reveal yourself more than three time, the challenge must be received. Other wise you will be banned buy admin

>And to the regulars, try to be a little more open to newfagposters. Please

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
>Music Discussion(you can be lazy and post youtube links)
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
>Video Games
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.
>>Who cares if this is a international meet-up board, after all.

>>Even though this is a hookup board, we get a ton of international familia up in this bitch, so celebrate diversity and please hold off your plans on your local beta uprising, at least until winter.
>>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP might deliever.
>>
File: 87027_006.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
87027_006.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvTqIIcOy3U
Why is it every time I'm in the thread you in the thread? Sucking up all those bumps, all the shit posts. You think I don't want those shitposts?

But seriously those bumps save lives, guess I'll take blame for the last thread, it died so young

Old Thread:>>24436270
Old Thread:>>24436270
>>
File: bumpthefuckingthreadpls.jpg (29KB, 223x164px) Image search: [Google]
bumpthefuckingthreadpls.jpg
29KB, 223x164px
Fuck, that old thread died quickly. Lets give it another go, I guess. Linking from last thread.
>>24442834
>these mentions of custom made sandwiches
Goddammit now I am craving a dirty fucking sandwhich. A million toppings and sauces and shit.

>That pun
not too shabby

>The greatest men beat their dick, too
Makes the shame easier to handle, thanks for the tips

>"merchant"
"sting operation"

>hes got terminator as his governor
Fuck man. Well...my governor terminates animals and consumes them for his large body. So beat that!
>>
File: hide thread.jpg (3KB, 114x192px) Image search: [Google]
hide thread.jpg
3KB, 114x192px
>a thread without termi and C

lol, fags
>>
File: 1453724462600.png (3KB, 134x228px) Image search: [Google]
1453724462600.png
3KB, 134x228px
>>24445636
>>
File: 1472773502857.png (1006KB, 846x856px) Image search: [Google]
1472773502857.png
1006KB, 846x856px
>>24443349
Aussie cunts were our allies since they're a commonwealth nation, and da crown and god save the queen.

I check, you check its all one cycle man

>bad idea is pretty good
Just don't be a square and not get rocky road or butter almond
those two names can imply alot

>>24445615
Probably the quickest one I've seen go down, but then again........

>dirty fucking sandwich
If it makes you feel better I had a sweaty ass philly cheese steak from some pizza parlor. It had all the quintessential posh toppings like mushrooms and g-oinons
It also knock me out for the rest of the day

>Made the shame go down smooth
No problem man, just remember that little manlet napoleon was fapping up when he took france back.

Errrrr I think my current governor devours the souls of children to stay in office, dudes bretty old

>>24445636
>>24445636
Times move on and the rein of rulers changes like the seasons of mother earth, tha white buffalo then leaps from our realm........we move on
>>
Fuck yah mid of the week. Bitching.

Things are good. I work less and I make the same.I hot a date for my move set upnon my calendar. Going to visit department when I can. I was sent a pic of some fucker who tried to place a hit bid on me. Going to have to make sure there are no lose ends when I move. Hope the week is good and looking forward to my weekends.
>>
>>24445636
Who is C?
>>
File: car.jpg (5MB, 4312x2424px)
car.jpg
5MB, 4312x2424px
Went out for a hike today and on the way back got a good pic of my car.

>>24445832
>Pizza parlor subs
Dude I got a place maybe 2 minutes away that has sandwiches and custom pizzas. One day I am just going to load up a pizza pie with a bunch of garbage and stuff my face. Go with 2000 calorie meal. Chicken, fuckin pasta, fuckin cheese. I want it all.

Is there a pizza flavored greek yogurt? Getting flavored yogurt is the only way I have been able to satisfy my cravings without ballooning back up to 200 lbs.
>>
Stolen wallet; 50 bucks
identity theft; 25,000
Placed hit, priceless

It's not a riddle
>>
>>24446148
I hope you were the one who bought those goodyears, I rarely see anyone in my gen buy any for their cars
>subs
Yo I'm not from philly but I know they'd beat me for saying something so foul like that.

The next "holiday" is halloween you should just stuff up on pizza that night possible get drunk and or high off some substance and watch some scary movies. And I always considered pasta to already have cheese, but all your forgetting is a room temp pizza parlor salad to finish that off.

>flavored greek yogurt
I would hope not, but maybe the scientist at Lays are reading this so they can give it a go. Imagine Lays flavored greek yogurt that is flavored after pizza. But it would take you maybe a pizza or two every week to balloon like that. Don't

>>24446386
>Placed hit, priceless
Obviously there was a price for Santiago to come out of retirement. Did you pay him in peruvian marching powder or is cash?
>>
>>24447649
Have I friend?
>>
Well see.
>>
It's just insurance. Everyone's got to have one.
>>
>>24447754
>>24447778
>>24447781
Pale lets just say that I asked first, and lets just say I'm not a l33t CIA operative with a +300 killcount and more stars on my chest than the ones your mother sees after your father's through with his drunken rage.

Only the guilty.........and the poor need insurance
>>
>>24447905
What do you suggest?
>>
>>24447905
Am I guilty?

Exit strategy exists. You'd be a fool to disagree.
>>
File: blind-justice.jpg (52KB, 400x453px) Image search: [Google]
blind-justice.jpg
52KB, 400x453px
If you think i don't have a final card. You'd be wrong. Doubt I am guilty here. But who is the judge??

If you think i wont push an action, you'd be wrong. Reasons have been given to me.
>>
Nothing to say?

This is how it ends, I guess.
>>
>>24447909
>>24447912
Only thing your guilty of is dropping multiple posts. Idk what your guilty of, you could have left something out of your story.

All I know is that I joke to much in this here thread.

>>24447920
All want to be judged for their actions in their time, to justify weather or not they are what they said they are.
Only a few can find contentment with just knowing the fact that they tried their very best.

>>24447939
I never have any to say

But it's late so I have to slumber
>>
>>24447958
My bad, thread has been slow as a duck.

I like jokes too.

If it's late then why not rest?
>>
File: arbies-roast-ham.jpg (30KB, 750x937px)
arbies-roast-ham.jpg
30KB, 750x937px
>finally get gf
>about to eat out her cunnie
>see this
Wat do?
>>
Afternoon.
>>
I'm back, /soc/ seems deader than normal and I'll try to leave it as such. I don't really feel like being the reason people let this site consume more time than it should.

>Where the fuck were you absolute cunt?
Went to wales, it was a ecology thing but I mostly just spent it relaxing and being a spiritual weirdo. Saw some amazing sights, I was removed from tech so I didn't take any photos but if you get the chance I advise you go.
I also realized that if people just expressed how they felt the world would be a simpler place. It sounds really daft but I have no idea how this person feels towards me and just..you take the leap and it's a no and the year is awkward because you're shitting on your plate. I just wanna be able to read minds rather than play a guessing game. In other news I got back and I think I look more approachable or friendly now because two people begged me for cash, normally doesn't happen. Not sure if good or bad thing.
Also, the city life is fucking shit when you've experienced how nice true silence is. I went to the library to read and some some thinks that a libary is a good place to call up your friend and shout down the phone. City is too loud.
If this thread isn't kill though I'd like to know what you all've been up too.

>Doing
This, I'm gonna go eat the left over Chinese in a bit.
>Music
I don't have anything new.
>>24448003
The only logical answer here is to a grab a spoon and slurp up that spilled love meat like a starving African lion.
>>24447961
>why not rest?
Blasphemous words this thread really is kill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U631FGnXDXY
Listen in till you understand, idiot child.
>>24447939
Wubba lubba dub dub!
>>24445589
>STAYS TOGETHER EDITION
YOU NO SAVAGE LIKE ME BOI FUCK OUTTA TOWN B4 I BOYKA ON YA MAM!
>Show your dick/draws/pics/and dick pics
Rather not, tbqh
>This is a hookup board but we have aids and do daily dirty dips, join if you want but we don't provide socks
heavens
>>
Gonna come in here a drop some shit for the thread, after I take of a audio post I completly forgot about

>>24448003
Yo you came a loooooooooong way to post this worn out joke
>keyword is needle noise pliers

>>24448563
>we don't provide socks
Bitch this is a family thread...................so we don't provide clean socks, unused condoms and clean needles.
Thats how you keep a family together
>>
>>24448837
>family thread
Where was this "family" when I was tweaking out in a ditch, eh, ehhh!?
I'm kidding, i'm not that mad, was just a little shivered.
>we provide free kids
am I in africa? Am I now Angelina Jolie?
This day is good day
>together
I thought you just had to put industrial glue on the dicks...
Did the american infomercials lie to me? How do those rednecks do it?!
>>
Bumd
>>
>>24448865
>>24448563
Alright I'm going to do that audio ish later, I hope that anon isn't lurking here rn

I think you need to clarify where exactly in whales cause I have no clue where you'd go and where you shouldn't go over there. But no technology doesn't mean no camera, thats for supporting the thread with those non-existent photos. Hipsters still use disposable cameras.
And you don't want to read peoples minds honestly, do you really want to know whats going thru their minds. Just imagine if you could and you meet some lady for the first time. Only thing thats going thru her head is, "pls stop talking to me" or "does he have any black friends?" ;^)

But if your having lady problems with someone you think "might" "like" you, hang out with his and or her ass till you guess are comfratable talking, then just fucking ask her what she thought of you the first time yall met.
Basically just throw both of your cards on the table, or just say your pretty slow with love games. Shit like that goes over my head most of the time. Someone could flirt with me and I'd be 2 miles behind.

Hey and council land isn't a real city just be glad you don't have airlines flying over your house.

>where was my junkie family at
Probably smoking everything in your stash man, their junkies
>Angelina Jolie
I'm sure Brad will take go care of them once he gets cousty. You russian hookers are always the best nannies. All that cigarette smoke will help them not grow into nu-male cuckbois

>been up too
I got a possible story or greentext of some hardcore/rap show I went to this week. Almost had my glasses fucking smashed cause some faggot ran into the crowd I was in cause there was a mashpit

>>24448880
>Bumd
Bro go bleep-te-bleep yourself mulder
>>
File: image.jpg (317KB, 960x1280px)
image.jpg
317KB, 960x1280px
THE DEADLINE IS ALMOST HERE GUISE

Also xoxoxoxoxo from the land of the free peoples

I just got news of two recommendation letters waiting for me at the university mail box
Pray for my application fulfillment and safe return to sweet life of shitpost and memes.
>>
>>24448978
>land of the free peoples
Saudi Arabia?

Shit didn't you apply for two unis before hand, what are you going to do if their both acceptance letter from the two?
But then again a nigga needs options and accessories, this might be the one time to get to school on time.

I'd pray if I knew how to transfer my prayers to your brown god, but I don't think it works like that. Probably need some software for that.

>sweet life of shitpost and memes
Well this could be the last year for any of that but who knows 4chan can't really die anyways. And I hope you didn't read my last post cause I'm lagging on that audiopost

And pls delet this damn pic
>>
>>24448978
This board misses you. You should post more often.
>>
>>24448978
>THE DEADLINE IS ALMOST HERE GUISE
Is she making a bomb?
>Dead
I'm worried
>Almost
Gosh.
>Uni
This man think's he can become learn'ed and shiz. lmao
>>24448971
>Audio
I have no idea what you're talking about and I honestly can't be fucked to read back.
>wales
We went to pembrokeshire.
>Tech
I take pictures on my phone because #poormiddleclass
>pls stop talking
Honestly it'd save a lot of time.
I could just read people's mind and pick who I think would be good company.
>Hang out
But I'm scurred of rejection
>comfortable
pretty comfortable atm, I wouldn't be contemplating this is we weren't already there. She just acts differently and it's unclear weather it's an attraction or just being friendly or just awkwardness.
>ask
I-I'll do it
>First time
I give off terrible first impressions
>airlines
We have a few but they're normally just in passing, not diving. Not all cities here are "big" cities.
>stash
As if I didn't snort all that lovely lindor coca powder the minute I got back.
>nu-males
That reminds me. I discovered that some people at my college talk through memes. I mean they literally use meme's to communicate. Not in pictures but saying the captions. I shit you not I was talking and they just replied with "am lik nu phone who dis doh" "it's a spicy boi" "snake"
just...
what r we
>hrape
greentext
>wearing glasses and not contacts at bouncy bouce party mass.
maaaad silly u is
>>
>>24449073
No it doesn't.

Lys :^)
>>
>>24448563
>Wubba lubba dub dub!
I sort of understand this.
>>24448563
>Listen in till you understand, idiot child.
Alright
>>24448971
>Bro go bleep-te-bleep yourself mulder
Bumb
>>
>>24449074
>no idea
Bitsh no one ask you to
>pembrokeshire
Oh great so another word I'll never remember how to spell
>poormiddleclass
Did your professors teach you that one? Sure just let all the rich asian take all the pictures
>save time, kills my happiness
>picking a needle in a needle stack
Now your just picking favorites like an asshole meat eater
>comfortable atm
That could literally change in a brush stroke honestly, you could say your not a skyrim fan or something dumb like that and that will be the end of the chapter. Maybe she just can't talk around adonises
>I give off terrible first impressions
I think everyone in here does. I think everyone thinks I'm some sort of smartfag and or thug
>Not all towns are cities and not all cities are towns
Then whats their to complain about, if you don't live in a big city than be happy. Don't you know that hazards of jet exhaust........well I heard.......somethings
>lindor coca powder
Why not just turn into cocaine if you got coco laying around

>nu-males
Christ I'm surprised thats the first time you heard someone say shit like that, especially since your in uni. Next time you some "says" anything like that. Stare into their eyes don't say a word other than "your a cuck"
Have you heard anyone say "dank meme" yet or "dank" in general? "dank" came from then solcal so sorry about that.

>"snake"
Wtf does this shit even mean?

Yo I didn't know it was was a hardcore show till they formed the fucking pit
I'll see what I can do about that story
>>
>>24449144
>Wtf does this shit even mean?
In the words of the piglet "like venomous, they lie, and they manipulate you know they're a snake"
>dank
Do you mean the reddit version of the ironicy way because I'll hold my hand up and say I used "dank" when being questioned about something...
>cuck
>expecting people to know what this word means
>shit like
I stopped talking to people tbqh, I don't know whether it's due to some epiphanies, drugs, or some other shit but I actually prefer my own company over wasting my time pretending and entertaining other people.
>cocaine
because I don't think I could pull of the voldemort look ;_;
>complain
police, hate, and everyone is either miserable or angry. I'm not even kidding, go into town during the day and try to see one person that is genuinely happy. It's hard, not impossible, but hard. It seems that, as the density of a community increases the overall enjoyment goes down.
>smartfag or thug
I just thought you were a black dude tbqh
>brush
I know, which is another reason I don't want to go into a relationship. I don't want to make it all about "oh look at me and my issues" but I genuinely want to have a long and meaningful relationship in which I can learn and grow from, that doesn't seem to be what anyone wants anymore though.
>meat eater
not really related but if you want to bug a vege just ask them about modern day slavery and why they're encouraging it by purchasing big farm veg&fruit
>rich asians
I was away from tech, it was to actually enjoy the silence and isolation. Sowwy senpai
>remember
if you're doing an audio try to pronounce loughborough, Worcester and southwark
>asked
But I answered anyway
>>24449119
>Alright
good...good...my plan is cumming into play
>understand
it's all I ask
>>
>>24449198
>it's all I ask
But the outcomes. I feel kinda stupid and lame. >>24449198
>play
I like some. Am freaked. Idk.
>>
>>24449205
>stupid and lame
Just try, it'll make me happy even if you don't succeed.
>Like
My sweet dear, when the chains come out the matter of your "enjoyment" goes out the window.
>I'm the freak of the week
But are you german and/or a 60 year old washed out swinger with daddy issues and a mother/son/sock puppet relationship that'd make a royal blush?
>idk
;)
>>
>>24449212
>But are you german and/or a 60 year old washed out swinger with daddy issues and a mother/son/sock puppet relationship that'd make a royal blush?
I kinda doubt that I am but sock is of revelance.
>>24449212
>Just try
I kinda am
>>24449212
>chains
Have to maybe promise. Teh outcomes.
>>24449212
>;)
Yeah right but alright
>>
>>24449241
>revelance.
Don't get it preggers
>am
good on you
>promise what will happen
how does some hot chocolate, this on repeat : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxSMVkc6fh8 and six tabs of 180 and cup of shroomjuice sound?
Terrifying, soul retching, complete ego destroying madness?
Fantastic!
>>
>>24449198
>piglet?
I thought that just meant a chubbish chav or something. But now that you explained "snake" it just sounds like a english idiom rather than a meme
>le gayddit or like the like california version
I mainly meant the dumb stoner one like saying "those were some dank tacos" or, "I just want some dank ass pussy". That was the start of it, then some faggot on the internet turned into the whole "dank memes" epidemic
Btw both of those examples are from real world experience
>prefer my own company, can't be bothered to talk to sheeple
Yo all I'm reading from this is the underlining issue with yourself. I said it before to much time with your own mind can be corrosive, I've done it before.
Even your own voice will become unfamiliar to you and your ppl's skill WILL plummet. Just a warning
>voldemort
Your triggering me, haven't ever heard the term functioning cokeoholic?
>black dude
Black dude with a gun and liberal views
>everyone miserable
Did you just come out of a cave? Welcome to the universe
Just be happy we're not in wartime........atm
>my issues, now give me a tissue
Lel thats something thats been in the back of my mind too. We're living in another version of the 70s rn, sex is just for enjoyment and you'd be told not to take it seriously.
But theres still "old souls" out there. Their just as hard to find as you are to them.
>you know tomatoes want freedom too
Lel I'm going to need to try that, tho plants are plants. They have feelings but we're not sensitive enough to feel them. I'll just drop le hormones in plants meme
>I was away from tech
Then how am I suppose to draw a pic of the shore line now???????

loughborough, Worcester and southwark
Don't challenge me friend, give me a minute with this I'm terrible at audioshit

>>24449119
Heres my one liner........alright
>>
>>24449284
>Heres my one liner........alright
Here I am ;o
>>24449263
>preggers
Hah nononyea
>>24449263
>good on you
You too
>>24449263
>Fantastic!
Beat Halloween present one can ask for. Wont do it again.

You know how it sounds. Splendid and more.

Like a cork screw, and two bags of sand.
>>
File: Am not angry,am just hungry..gif (4MB, 375x346px) Image search: [Google]
Am not angry,am just hungry..gif
4MB, 375x346px
>>24449284
>meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4sqG85FU4
>stoner
>dank ass puss
>pic related

>own voice
It's a balance, I'm not removing myself from society just from the "scene".
>Own mind
In the age of information ignorance is a joke.
Basically, just keep looking for ulterior view points to counter and destroy your persisting conceptions. I remember hearing it somewhere that "if a man wishes to understand he must first learn to unlearn himself"
>plants and the feelies
Every emotion can be categorized into a yes/no response, do with that info what you want.
>70's
It's sad, especially if you look at the darker side of the gay scene. You have 20 or so guy's being baited by older men and people who'll actively try to "Aid" them (give them aids). It's a fuck fest and it's only once you step back from the constant rush of sex, parties, and drinks you'll see how morbid it can get at times.
>old souls
>few and far between
It's someone curious that any site that may aid in the instigation of two such individuals meeting would be plagued by sex hounds and commercials as soon as it became known, say's something about the modern age.
>universe
Why?
>Not in war
I just hope the earth recovers once we all shoot ourselves ( literally, indirectly, or otherwise)
>with a gun
Why is this a bad thing?
>Liberal
Again, why bad?
>functioning
Haha, just like happy, self-aware, addict.
>>24449320
>Like a cork screw, and two bags of sand.
cheerio
>Splendid
utterly spliffing.
>u 2
2knd
>nono
Yeapper
>yeah
butt but
>>
I'd respond to the things in the last thread but I'm pretty busy at the moment and don't really wanna give shit rushed answers.
I'll reply once things have calmed down though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRCR1QIhB4
Think I've posted this one in a previous thread, probably the last one but I still enjoy it and so this is what you get.
>>24448978
I hope the best for you in your architectural quests.
Why is it a sad day?
>>24448003
I don't know, probably get displeased.
>>24448148
Good day.
>>24448563
Maybe sometimes all it takes is a push in the right direction, although soc has been a shithole for forever.
I wonder what kind of forum would be able to substitute this kind of environment. It feels too raw to have any competitors.

I watched the orphanage for the third time this last weekend and I have to say it gets better each and every time I do it. I think the story is pretty simple but I always discover something I didn't put any emphasis to the previous time watching it. Hate scary movies but love that one in particular. It's kinda shit though, from a more objective standpoint.
Where's pious?
Semechki.
>>
>>24449345
You've softified me gah. Illcu.
>>
>>24449351
Hi
>>24449345
>>24449345
>cheerio
Just saying that
>>24449345
>butt but
Duno engl
>>
>>24449351
>shithole for forever.
It seemed alright-ish when I first joined but then again gingi, smirk, and the cute girl with curly hair posted regularly. I think the standard here just ebbs and flows.
>Rush
No need too, take as long as you need this thread should stay up for a bit.
>forum
I'd like to think a chat forum might still be out there somewhere but most seem to be polluted by teens and olders.
>raw
agreed, it'll be a shock to the system if and when it goes, i can say that.

How have you been anyway, you beautiful bastard?
>orphan
is it online anywhere? I don't have a tv/netflix anymore. ;_;
>>24449373
>Illcu.
>I'll incinerate inside chewbaccas urethra
You do you! :*
>just saying
You had me lost for words.
>Ya done know
I didn't but I do now, lessons start at 6:90.
>>
>>24449345
Thats obviously not any kind of dank puss
>removing thy self from thy....self
But what scene are you removing yourself from? Were you some party animal in your younger years or just an observer
>ignorance is a joke
Ignorance is the premise to the punchline. Its easy to lie that you know everything when that info can be looked up in a second.
Just look how many ppl in your gen have to use a fucking gps. My friend doesn't even have a scene of direction and hes driven across the country
>response to my plea.....for more water
Yes or no is just a response tho not a true feeling. If they could tell us "no don't cut me down" then no one would eat any veggies
>older men
Take note from this damn board, theres a percentage of +40 yo men here. They all come here just because of the fact you can get "epic wins" and lure underages
Sad part is theres tons and tons of those underagers and teens that are "only" interested in older men. I've had the fortune of talking to some
honestly that shit is just gross and depressing SERIOUSLY
>"Aid" them
Thats the same shit that happened to the mimai night club shooter. The guy he fucked gave it to him and he got butthurt. Tho england is far more open to the LGBTTP, I don't want to know where the go doggin
>being forced to have sex are we?
When and where that happens you just need not to conform to common thoughts. Even if it doesn't make you look cool
>why
I was suppose to link a song to that but I forgot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMaNkyJlA_g
>I just hope the earth recovers from it wounds of humanity
You sound like a fucking spacenoid from the gundam series.
Soon we will no longer be weighed down by earths gravity and move on to the next stage of evolution
SIEG ZEON!!!
SIEG ZEON!!!
SIEG ZEON!!!
>why bad
Both can be lethal with out the proper training ;)
>>
>>24449351
Yo swed, you weren't in the last "last" thread were you? These threads have been decently dead this mouth.
Only time this place leaves its "ded" state is when regulars drop by. Never seen any newcommers except one bring this thread from damnation.

And how many times have you use this image now? I feel like you died a long time ago and now someone is just using your info to catfish all the women on this board since your a god-tier white man
>>
I've been on here longer than I thought and I think I'm gonna go make a start on reading this new book or just sleep.
I'll see you all when I see you.
>Scene
City life, mundane drab daily grind, the whole thing you know? You see people leave their house, put a mask, and smile through the day, go home and want to die. I physically feel like I can't deal with that again, it's boring and serves no purpose anymore.
>Fun and observe
I enjoy both, if you ever come to England though go to a real rave, a rave where it's not about showing off or jealously. We're quite known for hosting some of the best underground things so if that's your taste opt in to that rather than a club "party" or some other bullshit.
>second
I know what you mean but it's not what I'm saying.
People today are likely to claim that they needn't know the world because other's know it better. I've heard people claim they're "smart", seen people delude themselves into a feeling of mental,physical, or material superiority.
People are growing more reliant on other people to guide them.
>Gps
It's not what one knows but how one approaches the notion that they're ignorant that determines their intelligence, in my opinion anyway. I should also say I'm getting fairly tired, haha.
>40 yr old
I know, it's sad that they even exist. Not in the whole "I want them to die" sense but the fact they are so lonely or miserable that they HAVE to lurk just to feel a kick.
>underages
Honestly there is far too many, myself included I came here when I was still in secondary, god knows I wish I hadn't found it then and just stuck to the normie trends. Probably be happier desu.
>underagers
I know, I remember posting in a kik thread a while ago two of those kinds added me and one said, almost proudly, that "I'd send nudes if you were older, I like guys older, around late 20, 30's. It's just...I don't know weather to be sad at the fact that they're gleefully feeding pedophiles or sadistically happy that they're
-
>>
>>24449458
consciously ruining themselves
>Some
So you know, haha.
>gross and depressing
Made worse by the fact that it's likely that people I used to be in class with at that age were likely to of been doing the same shit.
It's an uncomfortable thought.
>Open
I'd like to say I'm proud of that fact being who I am but I can honestly say it's a pain. I've had people tell me that they NEED to come out of closet. No reason behind it they just need to tell people what make's there clit/dick hard. It's a weird world.
>dogging
Well if you're in your 40's and want a used cumdump to slurp your dick you know where to go.
>The song is too cheery for the late night but nice legs.
I give it a
Listen in morning/10
>Next stage
I can't remember what film it is but it's about human's splitting off and becoming separate species. I hypothesize that something like that actually occurring isn't too far off. We're already seeing a change in the genetic makeup of geographically isolated communities, maybe one day we'll evolve to be formless mists devoid of any self.
>proper training
I seen enough black's fighting to know all I gotta do is have a bucket of chicken, there moms near-by and about 5 meters to walk back and I'll be sound as a pound. If the smell don't sooth them, if the mama don't beat them, then they'll swing themselves off their feet and onto the floor.
I viddied it
>>
File: VID_20161009_182734446.webm (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20161009_182734446.webm
2MB, 800x600px
Meh I think I fucked up wit this audio shit, think I just dribbled on and missed some details. But thats literally how I post shit here so all well

https://clyp.it/uygxtt4q

I could just do it over again if anyone wants, I was some what high and filled with adrenaline somethings get forgotten
Webm was during the kinda lame Asap Frec started playing, I wanted to record the mashpit but then again thats kinda gay and I was pretty busy trying not to get get hit or kicked in my mug

Plus why is CAPTCHA Legacy being so gay this mouth, or is that what google does to get ppl to stop using it for a while
>>
>>24449532
>reading this new book or just sleep
So your just going to stay up till the sun rises again.

Its time I get off this damn website for today anyhow.
>consciously ruining themselves
See here:>>24448003
>4 out of 10 students have sugar dadies
Just think about it man, someone spending there time warped around a man old enough to be their father or prime minster.
Then they play the game of thinking no one will find out about it. Most say their into older men cause their more financially sound and mature. But usually that guy is just ass sick as the sugar baby.
Be weary of those quite girls in class not all are crazy but..........I just wanted to fuck with your head tbqh
>I need YOU to let me out of the closet anon
Thats what happens when your too cool around others, had shit like that happen at work where ppl vent to me about job sensitive material
If I was you I just disclaim I'm not helping anyone come out anymore
> 40's....cumdump........slurp
Ah man fuck off. Daily reminder that the 40yo who do that have the best paying jobs
>too cheery
>TWO
>CHEEKY
That just one of those bands where you have to listen to the lyrics high.
Most don't make since but its just about the universe ending and being powerless about it.
>Evo Lanceroltion
I'm sure its happened before in this century, thats how humans split form neanderthals. The moral from the original gundam was that man could evolve just from dwelling in space. And leaving earth is the only way of achieving it, kinda dumb but kinda smart idea

You should watch more world star fight comps, the only thing you need are basketball shorts, the upper hand, quick sucker punches, and the ability to lift and drop you opponent to the ground on his neck.
Some of those were jokes but the rest is cold hard facts, go watch one. If you don't like seeing street fights your a cuck
>>
Alright I'm sighing off till later today I guess, but then only europeans keep this thread alive most of the time

Heres that poster form the show. $10 for a show in a hitler oven ooooooookay pal
>>
>>24449501
Oh shit I didn't know this was my (You). Fuck I was about to leave too. SCHEME THIS

>it's boring and serves no purpose anymore
Sooner or later your going to find thats just how life is. You should had payed attention to your parents faces as a kid when they came home, hell just look at your teachers.
Plus that sounds like noblueskys syndrome as well
>some other bullshit
Going to england is still on my bucket list or I should say to do list. Its going to happen one day. Never was a fan of the EDM trend. But i know you guys have to alot of underground shit cause some music is illegal
>other's know it better
Thats a pretty unhealthy way of learning. We have limitless caches of info now but ppl would rather have thing spoon feed to them. Not knowing that that the hand that feeds them sprinkles a little more on their like "opinions"
But thats what happens with to much knowledge i guess
>determines ignorance
Mostly you can tell if that person says their not ignorant of something, but thats up for debate
>feel a kick
I'd say they should move to another site but then it'll just turn up on the FBI's watch list. The majority of poster here are 16-29 so why not just hunt here?
>Probably be happier desu
Up for debate as well, if I stayed on facebook I'd be more depressed than I am today. I could have become some faggy ricer or st
Kek tho I think everyone found this thread as an underage.......theres fucking ppl I fapped to who later came out being way younger than me. I'm glad I'm done with fap threads tbqh
>kik thread
Those are some accusative fucking threads man. Fuck i'm sure she was fucking younger than you too, usually just makes me sad and grossed out that. Then the physiologist/criminal profiler comes out and thinks about her dad ;*(
>>
File: 14764027574761260313066.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14764027574761260313066.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>24449389
>You had me lost for words.
Only thousands more left. Words.
>>24449389
>I didn't but I do now
I always do.
>>24449389
>lessons start at 6:90.
I'll be an ok student. I also have those digital watches. I'll set the time.
>>
File: 15996831-arab-money-Stock-Photo.jpg (186KB, 1300x909px) Image search: [Google]
15996831-arab-money-Stock-Photo.jpg
186KB, 1300x909px
>mfw almost up to a fucking 40 hour work week while also working new departments and making great impressions on big wigs in company.

Also got me some easy mac for 30 cents/cup. Life is dope

>>24447649
>Bought those tires
Previous owner was a mechanic who maintained the vehicle to give to his daughter. I think most of the newish parts on this car are from him.

>Philly people are violent
Its all they have, fucking irish. Niggers of the white race, just past the Italians.

>Get drunk and watch movies
I would love to do that but I dont have anybody to do that with. I need friends

>A pizza a week
I could probably justify it if I worked on carts instead of recovery. Still do a decent amount of hard work though
>>24448978
>>24448563
>>24449351
>All these regulars coming back to keep the threads alive
Hoping this one dies at 500 replies. Cheers.
>>
Midnight bump from me. Friends sister whose age I am not really sure about wants to just kick for few hours. I asked to meet me at a bar or anywhere 18+. Something didn't add up in her story. Then again I asked an old friend of mine to jump into the pool once. Hoping friend doesn't take too long, I don't fancy being near his sister one bit.
>>
File: dedinside.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dedinside.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>24448978
can u at least tell me what it was like to hit another grill
>>
>>24449373
Hi.
>>24449389
A lot of unpleasant people have disappeared aswell though. I agree however, it seemed decent but not good enough to actually be good imo. I think if these threads had been invented earlier something more personal could've arised but then I didn't really spend time on soc wanting to socialize necessarily.
Seemed like the last thread really didn't, first 404 i see of these tbqhwy, bit sad.
That's the thing though, there's always going to be something bothering me if this one decides to go about the new one due to it not being exactly like this. It's like travelling, hate it.
True, it'll be a sad day but a more productive one for all of us I hope. or a netflix, icecream and single tear kind of day.
I've been fine. I'd say I've been shit but that's not necessarily true as most of the things I'm doing actually pay off in the end personally. Juggling school with work and WWF which seems like an endless cycle of people wanting to have your input on the most basic of decisions. I think I've grown away from the glorified volunteer thing and just focused on what needs to be done which makes it more boring but then again i'm no fairy princess. I do it for myself only atm, you know?
I think so, should be. You might aswell torrent it if you want easy access.
>>24449468
I wasn't, I thought I was but I wasn't.
I suppose, most of the newcomers that do enter aren't necessarily responded to though. I noticed in the earlier threads a lot of people would just come in and put no real emphasis on communicating with others but just drop their info and move on which obviously made it difficult for us to interact. It's a different format I think people aren't used to just yet, typing essays is not considered enjoyment when you're a simple dickratethreader.
I use 3 pictures for these threads and I don't think I'll ever change them tbhwy. All of them kinda mask my face but the people here know who I am from them either way.
>>
>>24449468
cont.
I haven't physically died just yet but I don't like taking pictures in general. It's not something I usually do and I only really did for threads earlier.
Besides, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship under any circumstances atm so there's not much to it. I don't post in contact threads and I don't pay attention to other posters really.
Thanks friend.
>>
>>24450337
Picrelated should be called "arab connections"
Yo don't get caught up any any bathroom shenanigans with those extra hours, your better than that

>maintained for daughter
Atleast you know he didn't do anything retart like with it, like rolling coal brah. Thats good assurance for a used merican cars, that guy seems like an honest man that wouldn't sell cars to blacks.

>Thru White Kangs
Theres a reason why they call them potatoniggers for a reason. Idk if they even like us niggerrimmers

>I need friends, to drink
You already got a friend, its your self-conscious. Drinking by yourself is the true testament to alphamaleism, drink till you pink bro
But you don't have to drink to get drunk, a couple of beers are always a good time to pass the time.

>justify the gut gains
Usually manual labor has a way of evening out your fat, usually for younger ppl. Then again if you buy a whole pizza its going to last maybe half the week

>>24450952
>I asked to meet me at a bar or anywhere 18+
Did you mean she asked that? Only part I didn't get, but idk man who knows what she really wants but "if dat girl underage you better be ready to be put in the cage"

Wait did your friend jump in the pool when you told him?

>>24451068
Wait what the fuck, ^this to this post right here. I want to hear that god damn girl on girl story already among other stories

>dedinside
I'd say we all are on this cantonese website but shit you do look pretty stressed out, sounds like some stand by me shit.
>>
>>24451476
>>24451481
I can't even remember which thread I (You)'d you in, idk if all the old threads were linked either
Yeah thats something i've been picking up on, I try and tell people in the OP post that theres a time zone difference. But I know hardly anyone reads it. Alot of them just think this is a contact thread, it is but not that kind of contact.
Guess everyone is use to just dropping in and venting, well thats the way it comes off. I really do understand how these fat arse replies are unflattering, but hell its a chat/discussion thread. Theres been alot of dickraters coming in here and say "I don't understand this thread"
No sure if changing the format for newcommers was a great idea but sometime its adapt or die

But i'll never really know what you look like in real life with those obscure ass pictures. But then again I was never a really big fan of taking selfies or things like that, only this thread gets to see my dumbass face doing wacky things. But I don't think I even posted my face yet.
Kek well lucky you'd know if you were a relationship cause the boat will always be rocking
>Thanks friend.
not just labeling me as your "african connection"
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto279.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto279.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
Cheeki breeki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jmmHB3K69A
>>
>>24451476
Hey
>>24451495
>who knows what she really wants
Kinda where I am. >>24451495
>Wait did your friend jump in the pool when you told him?
Nah we met in a steemer :D
>>
>>24451772
>Cheeki breeki.
Breeke cheekie
>>
>>24451775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVJmrWTAbrk

aйй cyкa
>>
>>24451788
aйй captain
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto284.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto284.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>>24451800
Nice dubs pham.

I'm learning Russian by eating by worksheets, am I doing it right?
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto280.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto280.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
If I have upturned eyes, does that mean I am an ayy lmao?

Also r9 my butifel smile phams.
>>
>>24451802
Tough language but once you've mastered it. It becomes something else. You can tell if someone has deeper knowledge just by following this language ability. But I like other languages. I'm going to start working on some of them in a bit.

Enjoy learnings. That song was kinda funny btw.
>>
>>24451807
I love ayou lamos, my favorite creatures :o
>>
>>24451810
Not that though, it's somewhat related to my native language, but it is so many levels above English in terms of difficulty.

It's a parody of a Russian song tbqh.
>>24451814
Positive canthal tilt can either look good or literal ayy lmao tier. My eyes aren't that obviously uplifted, but I sometimes think they look weird.

So it's hit or miss for me kek.
>>
>>24451821
>so many levels above English in terms of difficulty.
Not really. I forgot the language that is though. I've seen people master any lamguage it in a year before.
>>24451821
>It's a parody of a Russian song tbqh.
Oh kek I understand now :)
>>
>>24451825
>lamguage
I just woke but I'm usually like that. I haven't figured out where edit button is on this odd forum.
>>
>>24451825
Russian declension is one hell compared to English tbqh.

Yes, thus the exeggerated Slavic stereotypes and stuff, kek.
>>
We was Romans and shiet.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto285.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto285.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>tfw great silluethe

Thank you based God for granting me genetic superiority over rest framelets.
>>
>>24451833
>Yes, thus the exeggerated Slavic stereotypes and stuff, kek.
I don't think that's exaggerated
>>24451833
>Russian declension is one hell compared to English tbqh.
English is just as difficult. There are different levels of difficulty.
Also, Spanish is considered an easy language but when it comes to sentence structuring. It gets weird.

>levels of difficulty
>rules like axioms
>learn
>>
>>24451834
I like role-playing and cosplaying sometimes.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto287.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto287.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>24451838
You know... you might be right, kek.

Probably. It is all relative. While Russian is easier for me than to a Spanish speaker, languages like Italian might seem more difficult, while a Spanish speaker will be at obvious advantage.

Most difficult languages are constructed languages that are made to be extremely difficult with a purpose. Or that language of whistles they used to have in Canaries.

>>24451845
I just like taking slightly autistic pictures.

It's hard to with a webcam since it fucks up lighting real bad.

Picture related, Pious weeping over the degeneration of these threads and people ITT. Pious shall never, ever forgive your sins.
>>
>>24451852
>Or that language of whistles they used to have in Canaries.
That's one heck of a language ladicle. I also agree.
>>24451852
>It's hard to with a webcam since it fucks up lighting real bad.
Try messing with different programs. It's not always the camera.
>>
File: autism.jpg (109KB, 640x480px)
autism.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>24451859
Look it up, it is actually very fascinating. People use it in mountains so they can communicate over very long distances.

Retrica turns out the picture smaller than webcamtoy, so it helps with quality. Picture related; it still looks very potato, but not as much as webcamtoy.
>>
>>24451866
>Look it up
Already have. I was impressed.
>>24451866
>so it helps with quality
Cheerlidio

Forgive me if I don't check ending numerical values. I forget most of the time. By the way it looks, yours are worth mentioning.
>>
File: chek im.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chek im.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
>>24451878
I actually googled up "Cheerlidio".

That's alright, my dubs are for the chosen ascended anyways. Hyperboreans only bby.
>>
File: Youre mum.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Youre mum.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>what are you doing
Fucking your mum, oneitis and also cucking your gf. If you are a woman, I am ducking your bf in non-homosexual bareback way.
Besides that, eating this pastry.

>books
Memoirs of Casanova
Some history shite

>music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2KSoCXDQPo
>>24448563
That's because you are slowly becoming more ascended.

Well, honestly, last week has been kind of shit and I've been handling some of my problems very badly, but I kind of stopped giving a fuck and now I am doing much better. It helped me to realise there is no point in caring more than it is necessary.

So it's all good.

>>24449351
Hello.

Being busy is good, I am happy for you.
You post that song almost every damn time you are here, it makes me wonder if those musicians are paying you something for shilling their music on a Lithuanian horse breeding enthuziast forum.

>>24451068
I knocked a girl that was 15 when I was 6 years old, it's pretty good tbqh. Always been in contempt of succubi.

Ayy, seriously, how's life? You still in that pizza place?
>deadinside
Cuck faggot, it's time for ascend.
>>
File: feel me.png (229KB, 760x900px) Image search: [Google]
feel me.png
229KB, 760x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_5mJ471w2E
>>
>>24451950
>I knocked a girl that was
knocked out* to avoid any misunderstandings kek

I was very mean as a kid.
>>
File: THREAD WATCHER.jpg (94KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
THREAD WATCHER.jpg
94KB, 720x960px
Dropping in a post before head back to werk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1OtBRunGKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Wyv0Gr98g

>>24449047
I'm on a journey to Mecca O layla

I'm in the process of, some fields are still empty and haven't submit them yet
I did call one of them this morning and I had a semi argument with the information lady kek

Praypal duh

We'll move elsewhere if anything happens, but I'm pretty sure some rich boi will save us

Don't want to Delet :--D

>>24449073
I wonder if it does Anon.

>>24449074
Bitch I am the bomb
The cake was a lie

All men must die but I am no man.

>>24449080
Stfu

>>24449351
Thanks my man, Imight drop an application at your nation
Shit job shit boss and le depression...
How you been Swede.

>>24450337
Leet haxor

Also who am I talking to, what's your job like and why are you exploiting muh people's money

May this thread live long and prosper.

>>24451068
I WUZ PAINFUL.
>>
File: 20161012_132303.jpg (1MB, 4376x761px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_132303.jpg
1MB, 4376x761px
>>24451495
>Dont get sent to a shit department
They sort of know that I prefer easy manual labor over a cashier position. I told the recovery manager "I like doing manual labor and reporting to one or two people, not having to deal with every customer that comes down the line".

>Wouldn't sell cars to blacks
There aren't that many in my town, and the ones that are around well behaved. I don't think a black man would be interested in a 98 Cherokee, they want stuff thats more flashy, like a Lexus or Caddy.

>Your friend is your self conscious
Well, I am still technically underage for getting alcohol. I need a friend with alcohol. (Don't worry janis, I am old enough to browse the chins)

>A whole pizza will last maybe half a week
True fucking that. It will be a good half week, though

>>24452049
You are talking to the coolest man in Northern New Jersey. I am a newfag to this thread and just make small talk with the people around here and post images from hiking adventures. I work at a bulk warehouse store as a cashier/recovery/carts/free hand. I don't know who your people are, but you gotta know that money is money. Nigger money, sandnigger money, mexinigger money, its all the same. As long as I can make it through legal means, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>you haven't been name-dropped in soc chat general in two whole threads

weak
>>
hey vsauce
>>
>>24451950
>EATING THE REFINED CARBOHYJEW
failure
>>
>>24452179
I am too hungry to care about eating healthy.
>>
>>24452182
you've mistaken your hunger for power to be a hunger for food
>>
>>24452186
Will to power is ascent.
I eat a lot but gain no weight. I think I might have a Jewish banker in my stomach.
>>
>numbers are the substance of all
does this prove that kek (peas be upon him) was worshipped by the pythagoreans thousands of years before he showed himself to our peoples?
>>
>>24452190
>will to power is ascent
>a scent
>name drops the eternal nose in the next line

what did he mean by this
>>
File: As above, so below.jpg (3MB, 1590x4400px) Image search: [Google]
As above, so below.jpg
3MB, 1590x4400px
>>24452196
Yes.
You know.
>>24452198
Nietzsche said that his nostrils are divine, so think about that.

And nose is so ever connected to the anathema of the hyperborean souls that we are, that is, denial.
>>
.hi pol
>>
will 2 power
>>
>>24452222
top digits lad
>>
>>24452227
hope yr life is going well
i'm out
-d
>>
>>24452232
assuming its actually you
it's so so, my old fren, there is some shit that aches me a lot and helps me stay sleepless
wish you were around more
kind of miss you, despite all the shit i've said

hope everything is ok for you as well
>>
(you)'s are half assed because i'm setting up my speaker and music and trying to read some stuff

>>24452049
>Bitch I am the bomb
Weak af my nig
>lie
Never gon make that bake off gr8 again
>all men
ew fuck off to tumblr, make 4chan illegal again
>>24451950
>ascended.
but what if I don't want to contribute to the natural order? ;_;
>problems badly
>badly
airgh, well, git healthy
>all good
o fugg
>>24451068
1 post by id
bby no tease
>>24451476
>unpleasent
I remember the sad guy left and spammed r9k and b a while ago
>404
/soc/ seems dead, it's weird but this week's been very strange. More people are being more social and yet i've seen more people looking miserable simultaneously. o vell
>change is bad
it's come to be expected. thnks 4 the memories evn tho they weren't so great, they taste like cyanide and jazz...
>my own
i know, just remember to have some fun with it.
>torrent
i tried that once, my pc got aids. like you couldn't find a more infected creature even if you pulled up outside a highway strip club.
>>24449901
>only
I've been writting all day, plz no. Just take my hand and let us wander the beach.
>ok student
this is japan now
>set the time
social construct, reeee
>>24449765
>how life is
it is what you make it, or how you delude yourself
>illegal
if you do tell because i might be able to find a list of some up coming warehouse things
>subjective education
lyfe, too fuckard to put more info but you get the point
>16-29
they're easy and already pathetic in some regard, i see your point
>fap threads
...people tell me it wasn't to that llama girl that was 15
actually i don't wanna know desu
>>24449637
>anyhow.
enjoy the kfc
>>
>>24452451
>all day
Oh pls. At least we don't live on Venus where day is like 243 earth days. Earthicans would complain about everything.
>>24452451
>wander
Takes two to begin the process
>>24452451
>japan
Hirasaku. Inb4 it's a word. Zomg it is.
>>24452451
>reeee
Normie
>>
File: Skinny long boi.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Skinny long boi.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>24452526
>live on Venus
Prefer venus over neptune but that's just me
>carbon based life forms will complain about anything
true, radiation is just background noise to some.
>takes two
don't know if rejecting or offering
>it's a word
google for clairty
met by long doggo
uncertain
>normie
i accept
>>
>>24452553
>neptune
Reasons?
>>24452553
>true, radiation is just background noise to some.
Superpowers for others. Leathal, slow decay, overall we all have some.
>>24452553
>i accept
Want to believe too badly
>>
>>24452580
I have many
bananas are radioactive they are the fruit of the radiation. #youmoreyouswallow
do not conform, do not seek conformity, just fap furiously into your mothers eye so that she may watch your children.
>>
R u going to invite me???
>>
>>24452641
>children
Need two for that

:)
>>
>>24452645
not with science
>>24452643
oh um
>>
>>24452647
Men have evolved to prduce a fused spermatozoa?
>>24452647
>oh um
Ask your parents though
>>
>>24452652
>Ask your parents though
but am fatman
>fused boibettybouce bomb
with all the little squiggly bits too
>>
>>24452655
That's cool I guess
>>
>>24452658
oh
>>
>>24452686
>oh
I invite you den
>>
File: green dog or something.png (80KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
green dog or something.png
80KB, 272x199px
take good word
turn it backwards
>>24452451
Even sleepers are workers and collaborators in what goes on in the Universe.
- Heraclitus

Well, I guess it is me not being able to get over certain things and the fact that I should move on, but I am stubborn bastard with a penchant for impulsivity, so it takes a good while for me to grow into whatever new attitude I am assuming, but I think it's working desu.

No fugging now.
>>
>>24452690
>I invite you den
but i dont wan go neo
>>24452695
>clit
am sad nu more
>working
gud
>celibacy
but is butt stuff although, bert? Because I'd be badly burned if the butt, booty, and bum chum fun was to stop.
>>
>>24452803
>neo
Busy myself rn
>>
File: 1467152899686.jpg (97KB, 1196x816px) Image search: [Google]
1467152899686.jpg
97KB, 1196x816px
WHOA WOWY, WAKE UP TO MY ROOM SMELLIN LIKE FISH AGAIN CAUSE MY DAWG AND THEN i SEE THESES 50 NEW POSTS

Maybe its time.........

>>24452813
>Busy myself rn
Still have time to make a reply, maybe your an octopus
>>
>>24452833
>Still have time to make a reply, maybe your an octopus
You know your batman

I like replying btw.
>>
>>24452856
>You know your batman
Lel I'm glad I'm not a capeshit fag or i'd give you a long talking to, I laughed tho but watch your self its 2016. The year of "we're nerds xDD"

But damn I loved elton john in that tv show
>>
>>24452813
i was but then i fixed everything now i'm bored
>>
>>24452939
>>24452939
>fixed
Aren't you, the tinkerer
>>24452904
>i'd give you a long talking to
No kidding
>>24452904
>xDD
Xp
>>24452904
>elton john
Music is still k and piano skills are alright
What's not like
>>
File: wip.jpg (68KB, 479x599px) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
68KB, 479x599px
wip

>>24452978
no
f8 me in mud
>>
>>24453168
In mud we fitie
>>
>>24453225
tis on
>>
>>24453231
It is
>>
>>24452904
>elton
Man's legend
>>
Well I'm bored af.
>>
>>24453509
Pretty sick art the dude of mine.
>bored
Nonsense, draw more
>>
File: 1475958895019.png (465KB, 813x870px) Image search: [Google]
1475958895019.png
465KB, 813x870px
>>24451773
>meet in the steamer
Sounds like a bois night out if i ever heard one

>>24451834
BRING BACK THE TOGA MR.OBAMA

>>24451866
>>24451878
What is this double dubs shit, where are the mods?

>>24452049
>head back to work
Fuck you and your zings
I-is that head (of goatfish?) going in the deep fryer? I mean you could always skull fuck too....

On your way to the land of bimmers clad in cheetah print and white sheiks.

You better keep on top of those positions, idk when the next semester is but surely, Surely their going to be taken before then
Kek who hung up first you or her? Idk what you do to people to sizzle their mince so much but its always funny.

>praypal
On the iTunes store and Google Play
Alright alright, you get that power prayer after I get you debit card

gayddit is out of the question(for the time being), bodybuilder's board is just as shitty as here tho ;^).
If its that /pol/tard nu-male millionaire. I'd rather walk in the sunset and get shot and beaten by the police

I just want this thread to be a MALE safespace, pls delet

>>24452122
You sound like a honest mehican, I'm sure if you keep up the work you'll have more job security than the fat manger

>black man would be interest
I heard a couple stories from my last job about some black mechanic was told to gtfo trying to buy a craiglist car. If anything eastcoaster nigs like their classics, cutlass supreme or buck regal maybe.

If theres a will theres a way to get "blitz" or "high" like native americans say. Use to have my hippie dealer buy me beer after I bought from him, he was a encyclopedia of imports
Kek and I think you and that slavic gypsy are the same age so your both fags and should fuck

>good
Depends if you have roommates or siblings. My sister use to have thing where she'd eat left over pizza in the "morning"

Is this the 4chan safe version of that panorama? That lake could use some good dumping

>>24452156
REVEAL YOURSELF THEN
Idk if I've ever been either ;*(
>>
>>24453547
>What is this double dubs shit, where are the mods?
Read the rulez.
You're allowed to have one pair of dubs, as long as it's not accidental™
>>24453547
>bois
You're in the club. Bubble bath, towel fights and sleepovers are just the tip of the mountain.
>>
File: 1467429283094.png (294KB, 540x360px)
1467429283094.png
294KB, 540x360px
>>24452451
>delude
Either do that out eat a mouth full of redpills and live in a shelter
>if you do tell
I pray this thread lasts till I'm too old for it, still trying to find the cheapest flights. Its cheaper to fly to Stockholm than to fly into london
>you get the point
I honestly cant remember what I said in my bloated replies
>29 easy?
I'd laugh at you for that (insert char meme) but some 27 yo grill added me on steam just to beg for killing floor 2. It was $30 she was twenty fucking seven m8, da fuck
>llama girl
Ahhh man what a shitstorm, yeah man that whole shit was true. The truth hurt but its a necessary to move on
That also goes into how pedos thrive here, there was some 30 yo dad stalking that femanon too

>enjoy Killing. Freckled. Cracker.
You know I will

>>24452978
>No kidding
Bitch if that was a long post for your simple minded /b/ related posting............Then You Got Another Thing Coming
>Xp
(´・ω・`)
>k and alight
I've always like him but sounds like you have a bone to pick with his playing

>>24453509
>>24453231
Your bored I'm bored what new

That shading is getting pretty dosh too, thats progress. But whats with the filter, is this going on your insta?
Draw some donald trump political art
>>
File: 20161014_173323.jpg (2MB, 4999x898px)
20161014_173323.jpg
2MB, 4999x898px
Here is another one from Tourne County Park, NJ
>>24453547
>Job security
Dude my direct manager fucking loves me. I could fuck his wife if I asked nicely. I am good with job security

>Cutlass and buicks
Why do niggers love "luxury"? Any idiot with half a brain knows that Buicks are shit. But I guess if we are talking about niggers than intelligence goes out the window. Bix nood and all that.

>Get high
One thing I want to do is try adderall and play insurgency, but I dont have a good connection for good adderall. Sucks, man. I am not a fag, don't play for that team. I don't want any sort of boy butt or boy pussy or whatever the fuck its called. I want some good old fashioned white bread american blonde pussy. I aint fuckin no dude.

>Lake needs dumping
I'll call our mutual friend to take care of that thing that I told him about. I will make sure that problem gets dealt with and I will clean the sink, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>24453576
Just read the rules again since "someone" brought it up. But good lord when was the last time anyone read these.
>lol u tk him 2da bar|?
When was this a thing?

Don't think I've read the rules since 2011 tbqh
>tip of the mountain
>tip
Surely there would be a ton of more extravagant was to do it up in da club. But those bubble baths got my attention

>>24453597
>manager loves fucks me
So did my bossman then I mixed the synthetic with the regular and shit got real. Dude just suck his dick at least once okay..........

>"luxury"
I never understood how fuzzy ass carpets, tacky plastic and an extra cigarette lighter was "LUX". You could say the same with babyboomers and coal runners thinking a loud ass v8 and straight away is all you need

>adderall for vids
Just go buy some of the strongest adult cough medicine you can get and drink it all. Your from NJ the capital of the synthetic drug scene, just got to ask some dudes at work.
That rebuttal speaks other wise on which team you play. Don't be a fag everyone is ripping and tear boibutt these days. Daily reminder that those ALL American Girls could be traps in 2016. Your going to need a binding contact to get laid

I trust that your friend is of the most utmost level of profession. These.....things tend to be troublesome matter but a necessary for our.....business. Especially on this, the day of my daughter's wedding.

>>24452049
RELEASE THE FOUGHTIN STORY ALREADY OBAMA. YOU FUCKING KENYAN
>>
>>24453687
>mixed the synthetic with the regular
What? I am lost. Also not sucking my boss's dick.

>Millennials like burning coal on their cars
They like doing it with their bodies, too.

>Cough medicine
Maybe, maybe. Would need someone to ground me, too. Goddammit I need to get a friend at work to get fucked up with. Dana, why do you ignore me like this?

>All girls are traps
Society is fucked. It is something in the fucking water, I swear. Those fucking old people got the last laugh, they fucked our generation up for the fucking dentist kikes.

>The day of my daughter's wedding.
This matter is time sensitive and must be dealt with quickly, we cannot drag it out like that movie that shall not be named. I might call our friend from North Caldwell. The fat man there has connections and knows of a good place to get clothes dry cleaned.
>>
File: IMG_20160517_181951082.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_181951082.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24453709
The blurry pic related is the Vasquez rocks in LA county. Brah they shot star trek over there

>I am lost
We all are lost lambs with out a shepard. Just don't refill motor oil dispenser while your eating egg mcmuffins

>burning is not rolling son
I'm sorry Megan fucked da crew but don't take that out on me fampie. I'm not a mandingo

>ground me
Idk if adderall is that powerful where you need someone to watch you. Every time I hear about peps doin it, everyone there does it. Pretty sure it won't make you jump out a window or anything.
>Dana
That sounds like a black dude even tho its a grill name. Pick up cigarette smoking just for the fact to start up convos

>T-they put something in the water, t- to make you forget
Its not in the water, its in the "air". Get it? Like "on the air". I think I figured out the exact point when the babyboomers fucked us. Drive thru fast food desu, think about it

>friend from North Caldwell
This is the same "friend" from north caldwell who knows how to MAKE "things" disappear in a timely matter is it not? The same fellow who wacked Jimmy Baihtoni on his shmuck of a fathers funeral? Do what has to be done, and Tony.....don't fuck me on this
These thread needs more themed posting senpai, just imagine try to post like a roman
>>
File: Vulpes.jpg (379KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Vulpes.jpg
379KB, 1152x648px
>>24453833
>Mixing work and breakfast
Poor display, boss

>Meghan
Dammit now I wanna play DX HR again. Also wtf is rolling coal?

>Won't make you jump out a window
I want it to make me good at video games. I need a doping scheme

>Fast food is making us retarded
Dammit, thats some hidden shit. It is the last thing you would think of.

>Namedropping
You fuckin ditzune what did I tell you about names? We ain't posting under none so we don't mention none! Got it? I don't know you, I don't know who "Tony" is. I am going to work at my job at the post office, pay my taxes, and not break any laws.

>Posting as romans
Ave, true to Caesar
>>
File: broken snake skin.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
broken snake skin.webm
3MB, 800x600px
Look to waht me lizard is up to.

See this, shedding for the second time I had him or her(?) Doesn't look like hes having fun, last time didn't look like he had trouble.
Reminds me of getting my feet stuck in a onesie as a niglet

Uhhhhhhh should I help or let nature scratch this guys back?
>>
>>24453582
>........
>>24453582
•w•
>>24453582
>bone
Have my rib(
>>24453687
Since "someone" posted rules, I might as well read them.
>>24453687
>When was this a thing?
Future presentfrom the past
>>24453687
>Don't think I've read the rules since 2011 tbqh
You don't want to get b& I hope not
>>24453687
>to do it up in da club
I happen to know a decent dj
>>24453687
>bubble baths
Swim suits required. Or not.
>>24453687
>attention
Sounds formal
>>24453833
Siick piic
>>
File: get off my dam.png (178KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
get off my dam.png
178KB, 680x545px
>>24453867
>Mixing work and breakfast
Thats what happens when your boss pick up from home, and their 20 mins late

>DESX
I've stiiiiiiil haven't played that one, idk why I haven't either

>what is rolling coal you might say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBQFnUgv37c
Its where you mess with the emission system on diesel engine to make the exhaust come out rich and black as nigger dick. They aparently made it illegal to do that now, but ain't no union law gonna make the good old boys stop

>how to get good at vidyas
You know you could always try.....you know to.....git gud
Go buy red orc 2 if you want to get good at realistic shooters, plus weed

>Government cover up flaunted by dedicated fast food enthusiast
Well I just meant that the creation of the fast food chain was the beginning of lazy america. But then again they do serve clone meat now and pink slim

> I am going to work at my job
Tony you've been robbing trucks and beating junkies before I found you on the street. Now your doing the same act but when MY name behind....and do you know why that is? Cause I put you on that pedestal. I put you up there, now if your going to tell me how to conduct business in my own damn house.
Then tony my friend, I'll just have to put a call in to some reputable men I know.

>Caesar
Its Cissar you mother fucker ncr jockey
>>
>>24454045
>He hasnt played HR
Dude go pirate it and play it

>Dumping thousands into your cummins truck to piss of bicyclists
Fuckin a I gotta admire the financial dedication

>Getting good
Could try that but dope seems more fun

>Lazy america
Probably was the boomer's best creation

>Calling a hit on tony
Fuck, new sopranos finale theory?

>NCR Jockey
Nico, what is this "NCR" you speak of? Is it the name of an American girl?? Does she have big american titties?
>>
File: autisticspasms.gif (1MB, 320x240px)
autisticspasms.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>24451495
kekked at filename jej

>>24451950
lel do you remember why? details plz, if you can
how is life with you? how is school and how much do you hate/love it? am very curious
>kuk fegget
lel fuq off I'm trying to a$$cend as we speak. I'm in a master's program right now and I teach twice a week. I can't tell if my students hate or tolerate me, heh

>>24452049
get ur azz bak here

>>24452451
am behind 7 proxies
>>
>>24453915
>•w•
Nah man your going to have to go to 2channel to get some nip emojis. Its the only way
>have bone will rip
How much meat are we talking here? Enough for a dry rub or with sauce?
>well read them
why all the fun come out of what you "didn't" know. Thats liability right there
>b&
Happened before could happen again. Tho this thread seems to be under the radar
Rule 34 when?
>decent dj that gives a decent bj
You posted that on purpose right? I mean that was the first thing I thought after reading it
>swim suit
Do edible ones dissolve in the tub?

Does the high desert give you boners

>>24454074
>pirate in late 2016
Where at tho? I don't feel safe dl'in any games after kat went down.

>financial dedication
You know it probably all rounds about to the same as buying some nigger wheels. then again you can rent rims now

>dope
Which one do you mean by saying dope. East and west phrases are confusing

>best creation
Nah pic related is

>finale theory
Time to make a dedicated thread on /tv/, but i thought he just died of aids at the end

Roman I no want to go bowling with you man, sorry I-I got stuff going on(chambers handgun) Go call little jacob man

>>24454081
Ayyyy the other fabled gif poster returns, but I'd hate to inform you thats not how a autist spasms when he's on that spectrum. Maybe I'll give it a try but I need to make this casserole

But filename is the greatest damn quote out of that series man, And best manlet antagonist.........and and best lips......and wig
Hows your firday going?
>>
>>24454074
Fucccc picrelated is picrelated I forgot to your reply to you with
>>
just got home and gonna pass out soon
have you guys ever met somebody you could relate to
even if by a small bit
someone who makes you feel like youre freefalling from the sky
and you didnt even pack a chute lol
im going to feel like shot later fuck it tho
>>24452049 et make me
>>
File: dontlookatme.gif (816KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dontlookatme.gif
816KB, 320x240px
>>24454127
how would u kno
kek why the fuk r making a casserole. I had to google what that meant
"it's just..........................................................good............................................................................................................business."

I like the wig too. If I ever become a supreme court judge, I will wear that at every hearing. Friday is going iight. haven't had free time like this in a while so here I am.
how bout you? did that chad-interviewer guy ever get back to you? do I have to fight someone?
>>
>>24454127
>2channel
One too many channels for me I am afraid. Might download out of curiosity.
>>24454127
>meat
The meat is okay, some protein .
>>24454127
>Enough
Always is and maybe tasty
>>24454127
>out of what you "didn't" know
So is health
>>24454127
>Tho this thread seems to be under the radar
I know. Minefield. Use a dummy then move carefully.
>>24454127
>You
Does have good music
>>24454127
>Do edible ones dissolve in the tub?
I've never had an edible ones before.
>>24454127
>Does the high desert give you boners
And chills. Nite time ofc.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Goddam this is a nice night. Listening to music, playing CIV5, and the thread is actually alive.

>>24454127
>kind of pleb who doesnt know about bit che
Get it. Searches all websites like a search engine.

>renting rims
I wonder if that is a good business to go into

>Dope
Anything, man. Weed or an upper.

>that bathroom handle bar
Fuck me I need one.

>Tony died of AIDS
He did sleep around with a lot of hooers.

>He is not continuing the posting of various romans
:(
>>
>>24454132
Had one. Have to say it works. Had to rip the tile out.
>>
File: stai way from mi saffspase.webm (956KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
stai way from mi saffspase.webm
956KB, 800x600px
>>24454153
>you could relate to
Plenty of times, but thats only the tip of the iceberg, now you have to tell him/her about your addiction to cantonese imageboards

>>24454175
Because I dwell on that spectrum, not really but I remember getting some letter from kaiser about some autism program. Pretty sure it was for me, but lol the elementary school I went use to have all the special needs "men" where my class was. Can't forget screams like that
Bro I had to google casserole cause I no know how to spell it. Brah its an enchilada casserole so "be advised"

I think I need to dl that movie know, idk why that line is so cash but it is. Now I can't stop saying that shit thanks

English judges and lawyers still wear powdered wigs all day(blame law and order uk). Makes me want to study law and move over there with my merican cali accent and lose every case.
>free time
And you come here? To bother this thread? You should go buy some 12% beers or something for to night

Kek get your gloves I couldn't come in last week cause god hit me in face with a gay guy flu, I'm just going to give myself a dealine with this job or find some other place.

>>24454197
>too many channels
Fuck off fag. Hah you can't just dl the internet......right?
>protein
Theres also some other stuff that high in it
>So is dealth
I'm deathy enough for that
>minfileds
Well you can hide alot of "stuff" in one. Like chessy pizza stuff
>never
You need to get out of that fly over state then
>Nite time ofc
Mostly chilly up there at night, unless its the summer then it could be a good 70 or 80F
>>
>>24454200
Thread is alive but I have to go in and out cause I'm a cookwhore. Had the water boil over of the chicken cause I was posting in da club

>bit che
Sounds like a FBI sting to me. I haven't been following to many sites so I'm at a lose. But russian trackers are always god-teir when their not being fags

>good business to go into
Fuck I'd get in on that shit, you know how many fags but rims on their to do list for their cars rather than changing a motor mount
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeAQLZqhJXA
Vid very related

>weed or a upper
See now I'm confused, I could go ask for dope and he gives me a fucking $300 price tag for a handful of pills

>needing anything in the shower
Real og just slip and bust their heads in the shower. Builds character

Pic related is the only true roman(doesn't matter he was a thracian)
Blood and Sand was the shit tho I need to rewatch it

>>24454202
Remind not to get that for my gmom, not trying to be her tile man too
>>
Fuck man I need to stop doing this sht>>24454200
>>
File: mens-day-of-the-dead-costume.jpg (15KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
mens-day-of-the-dead-costume.jpg
15KB, 250x357px
>>24454307
>Hah you can't just dl the internet......right?
Why you upload aha
>>24454307
>other stuff
There are
>>24454307
>I'm deathy enough for that
In Mexico we celebrate
>>24454307
>Like chessy pizza stuff
You know my dinner?
>>24454307
>>24454307
>then
Can try
>>24454307
>chilly
Read me mind chilly Willy
>>24454389
>tile man too
That made me lol
>>
File: image.jpg (995KB, 2448x2448px)
image.jpg
995KB, 2448x2448px
Boss is gone for 4 hours wat do
>>
>>24454667
Check if fire extinguishers are working :))
>>
>>24454667
If you're not a druggie. Leave a joint on his desk.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>24454683
Umm sir
>>
>>24454686
I could use one but does an insect work ?
>>
File: 1473966534257.jpg (138KB, 1067x910px) Image search: [Google]
1473966534257.jpg
138KB, 1067x910px
>>24454615
I've never uploaded anything in my life ;^)
>In Mexico we celebrate
>we
Never heard a white person say they were related to them. Just.....wait are you
>You know my dinner?
Perfect time for picrelated mah friend
But I'm about to eat the enchilada I made so be blessed with all that cheese in you
>Read me mind
You are somewhat intoxicated or something close to it
>made you laugh
Why you got to laugh at my pain. I bet your one of those ppl who support Kevin Harts career

>>24454667
Why are their eye balls laying around that place. Spppppeeeeetttt.....where can I acquire a human heart?
I have alot of blood I need pumped out of my basement

>>24454695
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What the fuck this is a fire hazard, call the proper authorities and exit the building. My good your boss is a madman
>>
>>24454737
Kek btw my eyeball lead to a Sirius family issues yesterday
My uncle(dad bro) went to my grandfathers(mothers parents) ranting about how we mistreat him and we c"claim" we don't eat meat so often but he saw some head meat in the fridge kek
Then my mother had to explain how she had an cray daughter who got a sheeps eye from the butcher for... Well she had no idea why but it was a hot topic yesterday

Working on that heart thing , prob is heart is a popular meal here so it's not free like the eye.

Dude and I'm surrounded by all this paper I could get bbqued 4 reel
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>24454755
Pic related
>>
>>24454755
>>24454758
Whoa I thought you were over exaggerating about that paper, but that shit could kill you if it fell over.

Just imagine if one spark got it them........then bomb you got a fire ball and no fire extinguisher

Kek H why didn't your parents just name you Eris
So your uncle got butthurt about you guys not feeding "him" meat. Then he sees a head of meat and thinks your lying. He knows theres like 20% of meat on those things right. Counting the brain too
Did your mum really even ask why you had it or just didn't bother asking, cause thats how you know she's done lol.
>for...
But for why indeed, but then again I'm "weird" so I already know the answer honestly. I just want to know where you get all those mason jars

I'd eat a heart as long as its cooked, not bloody, and not human. Maybe if its cooked in blood I'd go for it idk
>>
>>24454307
Plenty of times really
Thats interesting
This might be the first time a person has fascinated me as much as they do now.
No addiction lol first time posting in weeks just felt like dropping a turd in tho
>>
>>24454922
Should have said a decent amount of times like not really that often, but this is coming from the guy cause my last post came off chad'ie
What exactly are you fascinated about this other femanon errrrrr I mean real world girl?
Okay anon keep telling your self that anon, I'll make sure to vent about this in my /r9k/ thread
>>
My eyes are beginning to burn and light is no longer my friend, let my sleep come in force and spare no expense.
But before that look at this pic of the enchilada casserole I made. I've make enchiladas before but not in this king of kings form the...(look over my shoulder)whites call a casserole.

All in all it was "decently bretty okay", the meat was a little rough, but I sure thats what I get for over boiling it earlier.

I'm off to rip and tear
>>
>>24455118
Looks a little dry
>>
>>24454695
Be creative
>>24454697
Roach
>>24454737
>I've never uploaded anything in my life ;^)
Neither have I ;#
>>24454737
>Never
Not the beiber
>>24454737
>them
One of them
>>24454737
>Just
There are people who risk lives diving deep to find perls. You could use proper diving equipment, but what's fun. ly.
>>24454737
>picrelated
Its always related *;
>>24454737
>eat
An orgamish, that's goood news
>>24454737
>something close to it
something close
>>24454737
>Kevin Harts career
Very possible
>>
>>24454695
It's a pain to clean after you release. Learned it the hard way :D
>>
You guys are the mold in this b(read)
You keep it alive and wriggling.
gg
>>24454081
>am behind 7 proxies
butt
>>24453582
>what new
well i find my old speakers and i'm blasting out some tunes and sem-tunes
>filter
I have to use instagram to make it actually visable, the filter shows the line better.
>draw trump
I will...when i see some
>>24453582
>do it or open your mouth
:o
>can't remember
me either...i still don't get why i'm loading up this page..you ugys are like the likable cancer.
>Goldiggers
omfl there's tons of those cunts. ALTHOUGH some dude off here bought me two games for no reason so...yey?
>da fuc
if you have vagaga you get used to being gaga and getting easy shit
>30yr dad
i feel that if my parents used this site i'd disown them.
>>24453532
>Pretty sick art the dude of mine.
flirting will get you a cookie
>draw more
but i'm out of ideas.
>>
>>24455646
>cookie
Have to shake on it
>>24455646
>but i'm out of ideas.
Me too atm. Not too well. It'll flourish. Style is nice.
>>
>>24454389
>FBI sting
It ain't. I have been using it for months now after KAT went down. It is just a simple search engine.

>Putting that Merc on bricks because some idiot didnt pay his bill
Dammmit what a poor sight. That car deserves a better owner

>Ask for dope and get ripped off
I dunno man. Be more specific with your dealer. I just want a nice grill to get fucked up and play vidya with. Eventually it will happen, I am sure of it.

>Builds character
and neck problems

Better roman coming through, not some fag
>>
>>24455667
>shake on it
I have no hands
>flourish
aww bby goose
>>
>>24455790
>I have no hands
Okay then, what do you suggest?
>>24455790
>goose
Goose is lose
>>
>>24455806
>suggest?
shrek me deck
>lose
spruce moose is a silly goose
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x112px
>>24455808
>shrek
>>24455808
>spruce moose is a silly goose
Slice the cake, I have a toast
>>
>>24455841
his great mighty glaspers glasped my glaspmeat and with a thunderous rawr the sky birthed a horde of donkey's and mud. It was the majesty.
>cut the throat and spit in the hole
huny u r giving me the scare.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 660x512px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 660x512px
>>24455864
>majesty
The Majesty
>>24455864
>scare
No damn it. The cake you eat.
>>
>>24455873
an heron
>no
not wat u said last night
>just eat it
but i dont wanna get fit
>boi
waddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

p
>>
>>24455883
>p
I'll catch you later. I guess.
>>
>>24455883
Gtg I guess.
>>
>>24451590
I think it was the one prior to the last one, I remember coming and getting a lot of responses, big ones. Feel annoyed at myself for never being able to sit down and work at everything here.
I can see the contact bit, I feel like even this forum is the correct one and the most suitable one for this thread the community is still lackluster when it comes to interacting. Most likely due to the fact that people initially come to 4chan for /b/ and then never leave that dipshit mentality. Making it carry on onto other boards, such as this one.
I don't think they're unflattering in the slightest desu, maybe if you find typing them out annoying but I always feel appreciated when someone has decided to put time into talking to me for more than a sentence or two.
I didn't necessarily understand the thread from the beginning, when I first saw it I think I avoided it because it wasn't like anything I had first tried getting into and thought the board was about.
It feels good to have people you kinda know though, considering the state of the board.
I suppose I can update people, not that I feel it really matters what anyone looks like here but if that's requested I might aswell.
Thanks, my african connection.
>>24451773
Hey.
>>24451950
Hey.
It's good to an extent I'd say, I find myself getting bored all too much when doing the things I tend to enjoy nowadays.
I've posted that song twice I think, I post a lot of songs from the same band however as I listen to them a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBeax3Fgmk
Here you go.
>>24452049
Feel free, I'll label you as an international connection.
That's annoying, I hate shitty management skills in any authoritative figure, ruins the whole experience.
I've been fine, same old really. Can't complain but not necessarily enjoying the time atm.
It'll either get better and more relaxed or I'll get burnt out and die.
>>
>>24456152
Hey.
>>
>ywn be as based as James Holcomb
>>
File: IMG_20161015_200359.jpg (680KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161015_200359.jpg
680KB, 1536x2048px
That feel when revision is so dull you're literally using a website just to stay awake because you have no one to talk too that is studying your study.

Y study even?
>>
Gone write (You)'s tomorrow.
>>24456351
I'll profile your DNA if you know what I mean.
>>
>>24456374
You'll extract some of my cells by preforming a colonoscopy with an egg beater and some industrial glue. Then clean the DNA using a centrifuge before placing the isolated nucleic acid into a thermocycling unit before finally undergoing electrolphorisis ? Oh bby you turn my current on.
>>
>>24456351
It'll be more fun to perform DNA profiling. Steal kits from school. 200k should cover that.
>>
>>24456482
>DNA profiling.
Is you volunteering laddo?
>>
>>24456505
Only if you draw my blood.
>>
>>24456512
but can we share needles?
>>
>>24455145
Yeah thats how I felt too, that is if your talking about the sauce and not the cheese. Can't go throwing to much cheese or it defeats the purpose
Went to easy with the enchilada sauce but you could still taste it so I was happy about that.

Next time it will be better

>>24455601
>Be creative
Then whats going with this post format?

Oh you know thats a goddamn lie
///Better believe it
//////Them of many
/////////What are you on about bloody perl diving, none of anything you say makes sense
////////////Amish?
///////////////Very possible you have no clue what I say

There you go anon

>>24455646
>bread mold
So your saying we're toxic to society and can only benefit it by being thrown away?
Fuck you then
>speakers
Hey throw those my way I need a new pair to play with since my amplifier blew them out. Never got to see just how loud that thing gets
>I have to use instagram
No you don't man, you killing braincells using that thing. Now wat you need mah nig is this bootleg copy of photoshop my man Laytrail got around the corner
but nah you should go dl photoshop, you can build on another skill with it.
>when i see some
What is this......a fucking threat? Bro send me your british equivalent of trump and I'll draw him
>:o
꒰ •͈́ ̫ •͈̀ ꒱ˉ̞̭
>likable cancer
>loading up page
Wat? You have as much blood on your hands posting in this thread.
If I go down you better swear god is with you, cause I'm a coming four (You)
>/soc/ if full of cunt golddiggers, thats how I got Euro Truck Sim
Bro thats fucked, where are my free games at? Did you have a pic of a grill ass your avatar or something? Or you had to spread boipuss
> easy shit
I'll never understand why some women want to become mean. If their were lazy to begin with their better off sticking with the vag motive
>i'd disown
Just imagine if they already knew what 4chan was from the start. "son can you stop shitposting on your dumb weeb site and help your mum with the groceries"
>>
>>24456519
Everything but that
>>
>Very possible you have no clue what I say

>>24456521
I do, I don't, I thought I did.
>>
>>24456521
>Fuck you then
Oh don't tease, it's been so long since i've been touched by another living thing...well does my sock count, it's kinda breathing...
>my way
only if you tell me how the fuck to fix them. Seriously the unit inside, I think, got knocked and the wires are loose.
>PS
If I can get a free Lt then maybe, but don't you actually need skill to use it good?
>equiv
behold
>posting
tru
should just krill bread with rwoof doggos
>free games
i still don't understand it desu
i think it was something with the "bigger dick" thing that some of you americans do. you know, show off by being passive aggressively helpful
>stop shitposting
one problem with using this site is when elliot roger comes up in class and i just envision the pepe's and "rare" elliots and videos. Stifling a laugh while people all react normally to it
>>
>>24456549
done diddly dealio
>>
>>24456604
Maybe that too lol.
>>
As in everything but
>>
>>24456628
2l8
>>24456616
lel
>>
File: 15604142_7.jpg (44KB, 800x339px) Image search: [Google]
15604142_7.jpg
44KB, 800x339px
>>24455783
I'm stuck on that extratorrent lyfe rn, not the best of sites but they have some decent shit. But they do blow out your ip address and try shilling their vpn service after kat went down

>your green text is exactly what that vid depicts
Ehhhhhhh it was just a S-class, nothing really of value lost I guess, those things have more problems then gary busey.
Damn sorry gary

>your dealer
Its 2016 I live in solcal, I don't have a dealer anymore. only ghetto rats still buy dry nigger weed from blacks and mexicans.
You might as well switch to consoles if you want that, finding a girl who isn't into blizzard shit is impossible now.

>I call them neck challenges
What does kill you makes you stronger.....and qualify for disability

Ahhhh yes his majesty, ruler of all of rome and its hailed provinces. Lord of the cheddar cheese pizza sauce and keeper of diarrhea alliance. Caesar....beside that nigga is roman
Do you guys have those over their? Their pizza seems to get worse and worse

Not posting the most accurate deception of a greek god-warrior......are you even trying?

>>24456555
I thought I knew alot of things
>>
>>24456640
Yeah yeah
>>24456655
>I thought I knew alot of things
Too cloudy rn. Idk. Idk. I wish ik.
>>
>>24456152
Jesus fuck I type out this whole fucking reply and copied to my clipboard, hit paste and this is what I get
>I thought
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuyc I'm pissed bare with me

Funny how this thread is, you come here wanting make a convo then you get assaulted with 5 or 6 (You)s and it takes half a day to respond to them. But for whatever reason i always feel bad if I don't get back to ppl's replies here, tho some don't give a damn about me replying back.
And some don't give a damn about your (you) to them. Waking up to some replies is always a nice feeling tbqh
I tried my best with the format but I guess you can't do anything if the community are a bunch of thirsty underagers and /b/tards. Theres been a good number of first timers here that say they "were told to come here from /b/" most of them can't hold a covo at all but not all.
But theres still a number of /soc/'ers that don't even touch /b/ that have the same problem. One example are femanons from the /shg/ thread, some don't even try chatting and just seem like they expect a flood of (you)s from men cause thats how their thread works. But enough of this thread warfare
This thread might be one of the most sociable (normie) threads on the board. And thats why no one likes it lol
And thats up to you, but shit I care what ppl look like hear. Theres way way to many 30 yo here so pics always help. And the fact that theres a permalurker dwelling in here somewhere

>my african connection
I wish I could find a pic fomr that movie coming to america now
>>
File: looks tasty.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
looks tasty.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>24456596
Enjoy you bloody benis then, socks are only for your feet fampie anything else is blasphemy. Crusty socks are not living things either
>fuck to fix
Your going to have to open it up and show me then, if anything a wire cam lose or got fried. Got any needle noise pliers?
>behold
is that the lady from dr.who?
>krill bread with rwoof doggos
Nah feeding moldy bread to a dag will just give them gas if anything
>"bigger dick"
Hmmmmmm that almost sounds about right, idk why thats a thing here, it just is. But I'd rather be that than a drunk group of scotts always play fighting and puting our foreheads together, cause manlove
>Stifling a laugh
Well its just going to get worse. I already say pepe on the FUCKING news and a whole bunch of other internet memes. But I remember being that faggot in hs who yelled out "cool story bro" in class. Just typing that made me cringe a little.
Why can't that memory just go away?

>>24456666
Idk man I just..........idk about idk'ing anymore
>>
>>24456750
>Idk man I just..........idk about idk'ing anymore
Idk forever maybe. I'm positively idk about that.
>>
Pious shall bless this thred with (You)'s in a moment.
>>
>>24452803
You homo.

You're mum said that as well when I was "working" on her. :')

No, it isn't, I curse you in name of Jesus.
>>24453547
T O G A

It's meme magic.
>>24454081
She was the sister of my brothers friends, I guess I kind of teased her and got her pissed and she said something that didn't sit well with me so I tried knocking her the fug out.

Alright, was down this week, but am getting better. Schooling is alright, will have two pretty busy weeks in front of me atm.
I like it personally tbqh.
Feels odd, in a way, to return to there.

So did you move out?
They probably tolerate you because you're qt, so bois are probably actually hitting on you but your semi-autistic brain can't process that kek.
>>24456152
Well, things do tend to lose novelty, I guess part of the mainting a positive attitude to life is trying to find novelty in old things, as cliche and platitudish it would sound like.
Oh mang, that's a great song kek. Are you secretly a Slav? Pls adopt me senpai if you are my relative through some odd family connection.
>>24456461
Oh yes and not only that.
Industrial glue in all the right places bby.

I THINK I REPLIED TO ALL OF YOU, BUT IF I DIDN'T, PLEASE HINT ME THE APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF YOUR POST SO THAT I MIGHT

t. AUTISM
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>24456655
>pleb trackers trying to shill shit
Might as well hit up TPB if youre going with the shit sites

>Making fun of gary busey
That guy has been through some real shit. He would probably eat your face if you said that to him in person.

>Switch to consoles to find grills
Trying shit at work, maybe it will pan out. Buddy of mine found his sort of gf like that, as you already know. Look for a friend, hope for a girlfriend.

>Little ceasars on the east coast
Around my area there are some. From what I hear they are owned and operated by blacks. Pizza is fucking disgusting, but it is 5 dollars.

Fuck this, I am nomaR posting.
>>
File: Namor_the_Sub-Mariner_Vol_1_12.jpg (87KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
Namor_the_Sub-Mariner_Vol_1_12.jpg
87KB, 400x601px
>>24457649
I am retarded, Roman backwards is namoR, not nomaR.
>>
>>24455091
I get you lol, yeah very few people have left lasting impressions.
Looks like Mr. D either has good sources of information, or extremely lucky guess.
It's quite humorous now that I think about it, that by 'random' chance we were to meet.
Everything about them undermines my very essence. Unpredictability and intelligence that may exceed my own. Yet frail on many levels.
Reminds me of somebody I "know" quite well.
Anyways, I think I have made a decision lol.
I want that link to the /r9k/ thread pls.
>>
File: 20161014_170437_009.jpg (5MB, 4412x2481px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_170437_009.jpg
5MB, 4412x2481px
l8 night cpr bump with pic
>>
Will my late arse (You)s ever be forgiven?

>>24456812
........I never idk to myself

>>24456858
>T O G A
Why not you and your servants sojourn to my villa and indulge in some of the finest winery that rome can offer? Life in the senate can lead to much superfluous stress, no?
My wash boy knows ever seam of a man's desire, why not dwell your soul and take....a load off?

Picrelated took like...oh my god like 20 fucking tries so it didn't look obviously gay

Oh and how did those chemistry and geography exams go, or are you still studying to take them test? I forgot to ask earlier pls don't h8 me m8
>>
File: your out there like pluto man.jpg (65KB, 1920x1134px) Image search: [Google]
your out there like pluto man.jpg
65KB, 1920x1134px
>>24457649
> shit sites
I still count tpb as a shitty site tbqh, don't know why but its always been sketchy to me
I'll find my way don't worry
>eat my face
Well his teeth do seem pretty deadly to be honest. kinda felt bad saying that since my gmom likes him and she had a stroke aswell :*^( feels bad
>hope for a hopefriend, end up with a baby
What are you trying? Trying to steal a pallet of PS4s before black friday or something?
>blacks owning a little ceasers?
Whoa thats pretty damn different, usually the ones here just have mexicans and mexi teens working in theres. Didn't think it was one of those mom and pop franchises
Yo is $5 worth a 5 minute digestion party then a trip to the bathroom?

>>24457749
>Mr. D
Whoa whoa pal you just can't be name dropping like that, your making me look over my shoulder saying that. Who be you?
Do you have spazzieness and and smarts in common with her or thats something you admire about her? Not sure how I feel on your use of "frail" tho sounds like a red flag
>Reminds me of somebody I "know" quite well
This reeks of a loaded statment, I guess I have to ask who.

Here anon you asked for it, tho that board dosen't seem as cancerous as it use to be
>>>/r9k/32116633
>>
Anyone had any experience with craigslist?
Like what're the types of people who use it.
>>24456858
>bby.
hoeness
>t.autism
god speed your godly bastard
>>24456858
>you homoerectus
bby
>fixed my dad's plumbing
careful to not pop your back out again
>name of jesus
i do not believe, only the flying spaghetti monster is the real deity.
>>24456750
>bloody benis then,
you make it sound odd
>not going full speed on the regular.
pathetic
>living
but it's called steve
>open
on seconds thought it make's some sound
>monster from doctor who
worse, it's an mp
>gas
interesting...
and how many would one need to, say, make a small kennel the next exclusion zone?
>fighting
prefer fighting over passive
it's easier to read and more fun imho
>news
pepe the hate simple of the alt-right
what a year
>cool story
faggot
>go away
because it's a part of who you are
youre a living meme
>>24456666
check
ow owe
>>
>>24459153
check em
>>
>>24459155
better luck next time ,cowboy
>>
>>24459151
Owe didn't notice
>>
>>24459180
>>
>>24459153
>this now a get thread
Gr8 another ban
>>
>>24459184
I'm all ears
>>
>>24459185
can't bee
>>
>>24459187
Not with those numbers
>>
>>24459186
simmer down
>>
>>24459189
i'm so offensive right now like omg oml tqh fys jeeez
>>
>>24459190
Too much is too much.

>>24459190
>simmer down
you lickin' too hot, so!
>>
>>24459195
R u trying to clever me again?
>>
>>24459155
>>24459155
>>24459155
>>
>>24459196
>too much
is never enough
>simmer down
you might get dropped so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9iUC1TEuE

you'll soon get dropped so
>>
File: 1310418780419.png (226KB, 435x435px)
1310418780419.png
226KB, 435x435px
>>24459202
>>
>>24459215
Oh well.
>>24459217
yfw
>>
>>24459224
who r we
>>24459224
when r we
>>
>>24459215
Can you lift me? ;x
Lift then drop or idk maybe more
>>
>>24459226
What r we
>>
>>24459215
Would not drop thyself
>>
>>24459229
jizzums combined with egglets
>>
>>24459228
am noodle arms
bounce house
>>
>>24459232
>>
File: when.jpg (6KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
6KB, 293x172px
>>
>>24459234
>>24459237
>>24459238
10/10 m8, 10/10
>>
File: Those numbers.png (152KB, 810x556px)
Those numbers.png
152KB, 810x556px
>>
>>24459243
>>
File: Death is inevitable.png (289KB, 506x623px) Image search: [Google]
Death is inevitable.png
289KB, 506x623px
>>24459242
>>
Fucgh
>>
>>24459247
>>
>>24459248
May not be too bad
>>24459252
>
>>
File: i pooped.jpg (105KB, 300x300px)
i pooped.jpg
105KB, 300x300px
>>24459256
>
>
>>
File: 50077364.jpg (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
50077364.jpg
77KB, 400x400px
>>24459256
>nothatbad
only if you pull the switch
>>
>>24459260
It's good to know you have a poop hole. I hate to admit that I have one too.
>>
>>24459264
My heavens. Frankly that is a revolting notion.
Clench thyself, Harold.
>>
File: ruanf7m8lx2csafe6f8z.gif (409KB, 800x613px) Image search: [Google]
ruanf7m8lx2csafe6f8z.gif
409KB, 800x613px
>>24459263
>>
>>24459268
You're not supposed to make me smile uhhh
>>
>>24459272
>>
>>24459276
What are you implying?

Movie and maybe warm blanket.
>>
>>24459273
>>24459273
>>24459273
>>24459273
>>24459273
>>
>>24459281
>>
>>24459289
Still qt
>>24459285
Going to nap
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops
>>
>>24459110
>TPB is sketchy
Because it is probably a honeypot. The bigger the websites get, the more infested they get with feds. Plus the sidebar advertisements for asian brides don't lend credibility.

>feels bad
I would rather die than have a stroke. The whole experience just seems fucked.

>Stealing shit
What? I just want a friend to do shit with. Preferably a grill gamer.

>Is it worth a trip to the bathroom?
Hell nah. I can handle some shit food, but Caesar's isn't worth it. If I wanted to pig out for cheap I would just go to White Castle.
>>
>tfw this is my 57th post and still no qt stalker to drug and care for me. ;_;

>>24459292
o bai then
>>
>>24459946
>bai
Hi
>>
DAILY BUMP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oq5BS8E5D0
>>
>>24459960
hai bby
>>
>>24460258
Bby says hi back, pretty loud too.
>>
>>24460270
Hai

sowwy i was having the chuckles at some old ppl i used to kno
was being mean
pls no punish
>>
>>24460976
Hi
>>
>>24460976
I wouldn't know how to respond to
>mean and punish
in this situation
>>
>>24460976
>was being mean
I think you're fair. Really damn smart and really damn patient.
>punish
Flirt?
>>
I hope you get all of your chuckles my friend. I'm afraid that's far too many for me. I don't have to be a sleazy cunt to achieve things nor do I need some form of religion. If I do something, I do it str8.

Enjoy m8.
>>
File: 20161016_200606.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_200606.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
bumping from page 6 with this delicious pizza
>>
>>24462243
At least you've had some as well

Not even here tbqh. I don't much of bread desu
>>
>>24462243
Macaroni on a pizza? Geneva will hear about it.
>>
File: 1832660931-Funny-Gangster-16.jpg (12KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
1832660931-Funny-Gangster-16.jpg
12KB, 300x217px
Not eating bread, again. Peanutbutter straight from the jar.
>>
>>24462243
There is pasta on that pizza.
You have gone too far.
Get in the wheelie bin.
>>24462857
>This is the difference
1st pic
-Old man
-Old swag
-Sucking cigar like it's a bbc from the congo

2nd pic
>Young man, full of potential.
>Swag max
>No bbc in mouth, in the picture.

I think we knew who the real faggooot is

>>24461448
>damn smart and really damn patient
Are you hitting on me?
>Think you're a fair queen
Are you plotting against me?
>Question
Insolence!
>Flirt
Like two str8 school boy's in an all girls school
>>24461206
Same, that is why I'm just going off on this wee tangent.
>Circum-station-al
We live in a world where people run miles to lose weight and people run miles to put it on.
>>24461176
Three (you)'s?
Caluk kalay
>>
>>24463307
Not really sure what so say
>>
>>24445589
Ahead of you btw. Always was.
>>
>>24463842
Ye
>>
>>24463876
Ye what?

St least I don't need leverages to live my life. There was one way I was going to get out of this. That what you thought.

Be or the bea is a strange creature. Makes, honey, minds its business, you alwyas want the honey tho.
>>
You dont know your math and stop pretending that you do
>>
File: shyness.jpg (112KB, 640x480px)
shyness.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
dude bushy eyebrows lmao
>>
Sorry brehue I never learned how to plow them every week
>>
File: tongue nigga.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tongue nigga.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
Daily reminder if you have a small tongue you are a tonguelet cuck and I will cuck you at least twice in this lifetime before eternally re-recurring and doing it all over agin.
>>24459107
>tfw you will never ever be a debauche par excellence: roman statesman
>tfw no Germanic slaves to pity against each other for gladiatoric combat
B O I P U C C I

You look pretty slim and tall, gg my man. Tru Roman. You was senators and shiet.

Everything is going alright, I had bit of a delay, but I went to school today and will have to go probably for all of this week.

>>24459151
You are a hoe, slut.

I am indeed Godlike.

Ye, wanna see my "spear"?

K.

*^^^^ ^^^^^^
>>24459158
Dumb fažit.
>>24459209
(You).
>>
>>24462794
>>24463307
>Not spending nearly 22 dollars and loading up your pizza
You people are crazy.
>>
>>24464014
Not opening pizza hut to have free pizza
>>
>>24464014
Not being born an Italian
>>24463989
>Dumb fažit.
You are but is he?
>>24463989
>cook you
fyi if you're below 8ft you're a manlet, sorrynotsorry just being honest boo
>>
>>24464052
Fight me IRL pussy nigguh.

I'm 9'11".
>>
>>24464081
aw we got a midget in here lads!
Sorry little boy this is a 14'7+ ONLY rodeo.
>>
TFW Bored and /soc/'s dead and revising the same thing for the 300th time is boring, shockingly.
>>
tfw bost in threads and threads don't even get you grilled or give u a giggle.
>>
File: IMG_20161017_203057.jpg (566KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_203057.jpg
566KB, 1536x2048px
tfw when mama call u a handsum boi but u really a hermit trapped in a fleshy machine
>>
File: 1475978501419.jpg (14KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1475978501419.jpg
14KB, 344x344px
>>24464571
>>24464576
>>24464588
>mfw yfw tfw
>>
>>24464592
do u fink this a flip fricking fapping game you complete funklaroid?
>>
File: rlly.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rlly.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>24464257
Your mum.
>>24464576
Rlly makes u think
>>
>>24464602
>Your mum.
am sorry

i am but a leg

tfw you r a leg
>>
all these colours but poop is brown
>>
File: 1476733276739.png (64KB, 454x449px) Image search: [Google]
1476733276739.png
64KB, 454x449px
>>24464598
Ye

I got a gf ya fricking britbong and im only 12 years old fagit get rekt skrub
>mfw
>>
File: paleness.jpg (50KB, 640x480px)
paleness.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>24464606
I am actually this pale, bony hand.
>>
>>24464612
>Ye
woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh
>>
File: fingers.jpg (37KB, 640x480px)
fingers.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Hello, am I attractive now guys?
>>
File: IMG_20161017_205018.jpg (555KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_205018.jpg
555KB, 1536x2048px
>>24464615
u think u have it bad?
this is my face without contour
>>
File: fug.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
Will kill myself for 5$ dollars a piece.
>>
thw your whole purpose is to cause an existential crisis and increase the sale of knee pads and mints
>>
>>24464636
is that WIF the p&p, VAT, and tea tax?
>>
File: damn nigga.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
damn nigga.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>24464637
>studying biology
>muh existentual crisus

mfw
>>
>>24464641
>tea tax
You Anglos are worse than Jews.
>>
>>24464645
am but a leg, struggling with leg fings

plz no h8
>>
>>24464649
tfw all your subject choices are memes and your lives already over

let me suffer

let it end
>>
File: dude what.jpg (27KB, 640x480px)
dude what.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>24464657
>>24464653

>everything is a meme
>>
me 50 yrs later
>>
File: IMG_20161017_131639208_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_131639208_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Mfw I was born to cuck Romanian gypsy wives

>>24464657
Tfw you realized you could have majored in real subjects like political science and philosophy, so you can tell grills there sluts
>>
File: IMG_20161017_131602063_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_131602063_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24464705
>not having vampire tom cruise suck you off so your 21 yo forever

And now thread is derailed
>>
File: IMG_20161017_212319.jpg (546KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_212319.jpg
546KB, 1536x2048px
>>24464670
if everything is a meme than nothing is a meme as the memery becomes background noise and the 1% of Original Memers will forget the true memery
>>
File: IMG_2676.jpg (447KB, 1080x1080px)
IMG_2676.jpg
447KB, 1080x1080px
Oh cool an extension to my art blogs.
>>
File: IMG_20161017_212719.jpg (672KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_212719.jpg
672KB, 1536x2048px
>>24464733
>grills there sluts
i was too young, too young to know.
>>
File: vampyr.jpg (20KB, 640x480px)
vampyr.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIdjev2jo2U
>>24464744
Am vampire alredy.
Tom "Fast fellation" Cruise already took care of that.
>>24464746
>tfw I exist on youre screen
>>24464762
Gay./
>>
File: 1476736213750.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476736213750.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
>>24464767
tfw i'm in your room
>>
File: a day in finland.jpg (94KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
a day in finland.jpg
94KB, 454x340px
>>24464781
FUG
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JLdzQDmFX1
>>
File: take me out tonight.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
take me out tonight.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>24464805
am sad now
delet this

;-;
>>
>>24464809
remove this
>>
>>24464813
1 tiem
>>
File: IMG_20161017_133618154_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_133618154_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Get a text saying my daddy is coming to beat me, ask if he knows that I'm nigger and never had one

>>24464765
/r9k/ could have saved you
>I know why your such a whore......so will yo go out with me?
>>
File: IMG_20161017_131622613_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_131622613_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24464767
No he didn't he told me I was the only one, w-wh-where are the love marks he left behind then slut?
>gay/.
Based pious saying based things again

>>24464762
Looks pretty bueno and simple. Pretty sure tons of drones would buy that
>>
>>24464819
No. ;-;
>>24464833
On my sexual organ.

Night lads.
>>
>>24464821
>saved
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJKCctoV_NM
well
will
it
>whore so
>so you're not a whore? half a gram say's different.
>>
>>24464842
>No. ;-;
make up ur mnd ffs hoe
>>
>>24464833
whats that on the wall?

the shiny thing
>>
File: 1416614197040.jpg (32KB, 600x527px)
1416614197040.jpg
32KB, 600x527px
>>24464833
I did it just a request and the person said they'd give me 10 bucks on completion lmao
>>
File: IMG_20161017_140937355_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_140937355_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24464842
I need to see the luv mark.......with a hi-res camera
>night lads
Don't worry I'll be in your room in the morn

>>24464851
Jewtube link almost blew my speakers out lad

Half a gram?
Honey that shit ain't even going to phase me no matter what it is

Take this
>>
>>24464889
Shiny thing on the wall?
You going to have to point it out anon so I can investigate it.

Mark that shit

>>24464892
Mfw all the crap I draw will never get me payed. I should make more simpler shit for the normies
Where those 10 duckets at? Did you already get paid
>>
File: 1427642096619.jpg (118KB, 640x480px)
1427642096619.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>24464942
Not yet. Always take payment in advance.
>>
File: muhaha.jpg (656KB, 1536x2048px)
muhaha.jpg
656KB, 1536x2048px
>>24464930
am on ur screen
in ur house
am invading
>speakers
muhaha
>phase
what if i said half a gram of a tea leafs?
>card
i lost all my old ones, had tons of them too
still got crazy bones tho fgggts
>>
File: IMG_20161017_142645680_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_142645680_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24464953
Phantom Xxx\_Bio-LONDON-dank420_/xxX has invaded your world

My good sure common econ practice would state that tea leaves, as you so blatantly refer to would in fact run for 0.50 a pence a barrel. So my good sir stuck properly off

I bought a good number of yugyug cards last year to drunkly play with my friend. But he's a faggot and would rather play fucking hearthstone. I only did with da of cards tho
>>
File: CARREY_that_weight.jpg (77KB, 864x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CARREY_that_weight.jpg
77KB, 864x1000px
>>24464948
>jim carrey
Oh anon you shouldn't have posted that here.
Daily reminder that jimmy gave his gf herps and then she kys herself

Thats the only proper way to make a commission mah friend, tho $10 is pretty damn high
>>
Mfw the brown widow I feed my closet homosexal lizard a month ago landed on my neck last night and I chimpedout

Thank you monsieur Obama
>>
File: 1476742259070-1898792425.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1476742259070-1898792425.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Good Monday to you!!+
>>
La muerte es una bella dama.
>>
File: IMG_20161017_232734.jpg (669KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_232734.jpg
669KB, 1536x2048px
will reply tomorrow

off to snooze
>>
File: il_570xN.352831595_qlje.jpg (106KB, 570x755px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.352831595_qlje.jpg
106KB, 570x755px
>>24465199
Yeah kinda fun
>>
File: 20160908_115303.jpg (765KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160908_115303.jpg
765KB, 1080x1920px
>mfw thread is derailed to shit but at least its bumped
>>
Whoa I told myself to (You)nah-bomb the thread but shit happened I guess. Heres to the dead thread
>>24466544 Ahhh you fucked my bump up now. But what was derailed now ploughes thru on the track....maybe

>>24459151
>sound odd
It sound be outlawed and ban across the globe. Huh do you think women get themselves off? NO
>full speed cost 10 dalla more
easy way to break a clutch plate
>name dead and anointment things
I bet your a real blast at the animal shelter huh
> some sound
I bet its going to break after a weak, thats the cause of ignoring things
>next exclusion zone
Stalker you shouldn't play with artifacts you have knowledge off......better hand it to me.
>reading and hermiting are way cool
maybe I'll just go hang out with those scotts then, lewis knows where the good arse hides

2017 will be the lost year in the Chinese calendar, the year of the mistaken Pepe will be here soon enough.

I'M NOT LIVING A MEME YOUR LIVING A MEME FAGGOT

>>24459683
>sidebar advertisements
geez online advertising is getting more and more aggressive, but adblock this helps and still works, make TPB look alot more empty too.
But it seems like theres a new system for adds where you click anything on a page and it opens an new window or tab

>rather die huh?
Hell if we weren't driving to her house that day she would have been dead. But not sure if I want to live after having one, but which is worse?

>what?
Its either you steal a ps4 or throw some dosh at one, cause finding a fellow gamer on PC is impossible, and 20x harder when they own a vaginia
Or like I said a while ago, go........buy..................overwatch

> I can handle some shit food
^This shit right here, idk what their shit is made of but most of it must be dumpster juice. Macdonalds stays longer in my stomach
>white castle
Is that place even good. Like would you go out of your way to get some?

>>24459946
This this and more this
only pious is cool enough for it cause he's a coll god-king nihilist
>>
File: IMG_20161017_212338722.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_212338722.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24463989
>mfw you realize the dude you replied to has a whore's tongue
You could make a russian create bride a very happy woman, or at least as happy as she can get.

WE WAZ....DA SENATE AND SHEIT. Prove me wrong white bois

That outfit is more of a fanfic cause I'm most indubitably would be stuck in a dirty ass cell training with some germanic slaves.
Plus no collage fraternity wants more than one token black so no toga parties for me

All week sounds like ashit but then again thats how normie sckooling is. Yo just put some goddamn time into your russ studies, failing is for fucktards and cuntbois
>>
File: 20161014_154700_000.jpg (5MB, 3812x2143px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_154700_000.jpg
5MB, 3812x2143px
>>24466591
>Click anything and a window comes up
Fuck that shit so much. Also fuck websites that are starting to hide their content unless you whitelist them. Just to access lastfm now slows my shit because of 4 fucking banner ads running at once.

>Dying of a stroke or living post stroke life
Idunno which is worse. But the whole thing is a horrible experience.

>Fellow gamer on PC
Yeah, you right. I feel like there is this girl at work I can be friends with and do shit with, but she is busy. I invited her to go hiking but she said she has a class all day. It doesn't seem like she was lying to me. She wouldn't have a reason to really turn me down, its strictly platonic. Not buying overwatch, you buy it for me.

>Dumpster juice
I associate Little Caesar's with china. Just gross, barely meets the standard, garbage. If you go to mainland China and eat there the experience is like eating at Little Caesars, with less hoho and more ey man.

>Would you go out of your way to get some
It is really greasy but the kind of grease that tastes good somehow. There is a joint on the way home from my work, but if I ate WC every day I would be broke. Maybe it will be a nice meal in a couple of days as a treat, but I already treated myself to that gross ass loaded 'za.
>>
File: IMG_20160607_174349803_HDR.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_174349803_HDR.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Getting my (You) in before putting my diaper on and fapping to some WAM before bed......don't wait up

>>24466662
>whitelist us please or gtfo
Fuck all that shit man its getting tiresome, its always something new with ads. Idk if the internet knows but we got an epidemic on our hands, even popular sites have them like clickbaits.
Plus all those scripts make my waterfox run like shite

>horrible
Idk if I'd wish that on my enemies(if I had any) maybe if hitler had one I'd be square, but then again TIME PARADOX

>women lie about everything.......trust no one
I'd assume she's telling the truth if all you invited her was a hiking trip then whats their to lie about, your good. If you get a lunch break over there I'd just say start going to lunch with your coworker, get a feel of it and start asking that lady if she wants to go to lunch.
And I don't even want it to be left on my bank statements that I bought that game mang

>china
Hell maybe so but I know that you can get fresher food from a market over there than over here. Tho you'd have to go out your way to find an asian market over here.

>I would be broke
Damn I never even knew that shit was expensive, I hope its not like wendy's or fucking famer's boy or spensive, cuz fukts that. But I got you on good tasting grease, only a few places know how to get that right, probably cause they don't use veggie oil

I was about to say I'm running low on sceney pics but I guess not.
Trail near the lake at Hansen Dam
>>
File: tumblr_o3efyxCI9B1rtqr8go1_1280.jpg (374KB, 1236x1128px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3efyxCI9B1rtqr8go1_1280.jpg
374KB, 1236x1128px
Daily reminder that the time I am typing this there are aussie poster thrifting through this board and this very thread.

Daily reminder that all aussie need to follow by the GTFO Policy that clearly states, "all *cuntbrahs* and *dongadanas* must leave the premise when asked"
Please the dunny door is back the way you came fuck muppets.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>24467469
>Popular sites have clickbaits
Yeah, Amazon has ads and theyre somewhat covert about it. Also, you a real nigga for using waterfox. Fuck those cunts for ruining the regular firefox. Someone was able to take the platform and salvage it.

>Get a lunch break and go to lunch
We both work as cashiers so we get staggered breaks, can't have the whole front end going at once. Wish I could just take her out somewhere. I have her number, too, but I don't want to seem pushy. Asking too much over text is dicey.

>Asian markets
I want to visit one of those and see if the jokes on Always Sunny are true. Are they always spending time passing fish back and forth and drifting their cars sideways?

>It is expensive
It isnt bad, but its something that shouldn't be financially consumed on a weekly basis. Bi weekly or monthly will keep your wallet from taking any real hits.
>>
>>24467504
What's your issue with upsidedownlandians?
>>
File: IMG_20161018_160108.jpg (752KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_160108.jpg
752KB, 1536x2048px
Socializing hurts
Why can't I just wear a giant shell and be done with it?
>>24466591
god-king nihilist
Someone's a lil gay.
>Female orgasm
Still believing this myth
>break the clutch
>Not being part of 0.1% mega-ultra rich
peasent.
>animal shelter
allah hu akbar
>ignoring
you make an acceptable point
>ur gay lmao
i'm not but your dad is
>>24465146
>>24465083
>>24465015
these posts
>>24465002
My good sure common econ practice would state that tea leaves, as you so blatantly refer to would in fact run for 0.50 a pence a barrel. So my good sir stuck properly off
does this even english like what
>heart
i tried it, i can't stand the community tbqh
>>
Why is no one here.
>>
my pronouns are shirt, shirt-boi, and git
plz respect or kys
just joking am not serious
kys anyway tho lmao
>>
but what if
>>
y is bread dead jim, i've had two breaks and still no talky talk
>>
>>
cant b bothered to draw anymore, threads dead i tried
tood a loo
>>
When you realized you slept for almost most of the day but can't be bothered to wake up

Yesterday was supa fun time day, today is like tax day. Not sure if today is my day
>>
>>24459110
I didn't ;)
No one in particular.
Spazziness maybe, she is very intelligent which is surprising.
Yet at the same time very dumb which is even more surprising.
Lots of red flags but who doesn't have them?
Really loaded, not really hard to figure out who.

Link is gone sorry dude kek.
Kinda writing this short since I'm going to be closing this tab in case I start saying stupid shit since I started drinking a bit.
>tfw I have to an hero as part of a deal
Nice knowing you fellas.
>>
>>24470329
kys
>>
Thread
>>
How would IT advertise his skills locally?
>>
I'll just wait
>>
I forgot the bump limit..
421?
>>
Might as well just take it there
>>
>>24470544
I think its 5 hundred. We got plenty of time.
>>
>>24470602
We sure do
>>
File: 1475265510611.jpg (48KB, 480x600px)
1475265510611.jpg
48KB, 480x600px
Thread Ded
Most likely I'll be blamed for this since I'm the shittest of the shitskins here

>>24468465
>AmaAd
Oh thats nice to hear even that places that runs on taking your money for products has ads, cause I guess they need the monies. Idk what they did to firefox but those updates were no bueno.
Still tho this thing has problems with its cache, if I watch to many webms on 4chan, waterfox loses its internet connection.

>Have number, will call
You'll figure something out, that is if you really want to "get with" her or whatever it is. If anything just make small talk anytime you can, ask about her day, traffic, local news, crime, her cats, etc. Just get chummy with her worry about texting later.

>Always Sunny
More like always crummy ;^P, that show has a funny way of bringing culture to it idk why I feel that. Just seems like when theres another race their always the problem towards the gang kek kinda like seinfeld.........if anything theres alot of smoking and gambling

So how much are we talking about a meal? Like 15 duckets all together? That would seem more like after sunday church meals. But then again I've seen mexican families go to jack in the box on sundays.

>>24468524
Cunts are cunts whats it to you m8?

Nothing but I'm OP and throwing some shit post content always helps the thread. Brings new ppl to the thread, like right now
>>
>>24468559
I think you need to start documenting your irl covos senpai, just what kind of ppl do you talk to?

>lil gay
"Bitch I'm fabulous" theres a long line between the two
>Not knowing that ignoring fems is the best turn on
Head back to your peasantry
>believing
scully I really want to believe
>mega-ultra rich
Oh ey let me just head over to the council square while robby replace me clutch
I bet you let mechanic put their dirty fingers any one of your holes
>hu
Yo thing of all the......pussy your missing out on. I'd walk in and grab them by the pussy.
>an acceptable
Look he puts a "n" next to his "a"s like a faggot
But you fucking millennials ignore everything then complain to me "cause muh car overheated". HAVE YOU EVEN SERVED IN A WAR!!!!!
>dad is
You should had said my brother was gay, cause I would have died laughing cause that dildo issue

THERES NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT A MAN WHO TALKS OUT HIS ARSE GIVING WOMEN HERPS.......well maybe if it was from his ass
>stuck properly off
was suppose to be "fuck properly off" but you knew that boio

Haven't had the chance to play agaisnt the community, but blizard games are....something now. Bitch go dl ygopro and get cucked
>>
>>24469417
>>24469516
Yo do know you gotten better in under like 4 months or something right? Or maybe thats your thing, we're everything you do is garbage to you.
Cause thats what I've been doing my whole drawing life.

Hell you might be better than me at this point. Go post this somewhere cause you know ppl will dick ride this shit

>>24470329
>I didn't ;)
>No one in particular
Sounds even more sketchier now, my damn 4chan name has the same letter of my name.
You know what they say about smart people(if you are who I think, then I've said this before) they have the booksmarts and grades but they have almost no common or street sense.
If that doesn't bother you than power to you fampie. I don't mind it as long as their not afraid to go outside
Is one of those flags owning a cat and keeping the litter box in her room? Cause thats one of my newish combo breakers for whatever reason
>figure out who
Who's who then?

I think this thread needs more drunk posts. Our in house drunkard "*whoever*" that was is MIA
>>
Alright ma I polluted the thread with my long diluted posts again. And no, no one is home right now so can I just come back inside and eat, drink, and smoke your crack?
>>
File: IMG_20160404_184714266_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_184714266_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24470544
Oh and yeah bump limit for this board is 500, unless mook decide to change it to purge /soc/

Save your bump spam for later

Dropping pic just for the bread. This was at my park when another fire started that day.
>>
>>24472099
>Save your bump spam for later
Fine.
>>
File: hacksaw.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
hacksaw.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>24471702
>what they did to firefox
Added too much superfluous shit. Pocket, mobile sync. Every browser wants to be chrome because chrome has the most users.

>Get with her
Well, I want to get her on a trail with me, to go hiking. I have established small talk friend status, I gotta build from there

>Always crummy
I will fucking kill you. The show is sort of like a dirtier version of seinfeld. Seinfeld was good but it was leashed up by the fact that it was basic cable.
>>
File: 7fa.jpg (18KB, 460x274px)
7fa.jpg
18KB, 460x274px
>>24471783
irl
no.
>kind
let me put it this way, i was talking to someone and halfway through i realized I had no idea how this conversation started and why it was continueing.
i'm in a class full of 17-18 year old girls
good on paper
hell to the ears
>am fabo
a-well-ahkay
>ignoring
doesn't work if you're ugly and anti-social too fuck
it's like ignoring a ghost
>mechanic & dirt
ew is that some working class thing? don't you peasents have firehoses and a rotor of private mechanics?
>grab that cat by the cat
meow
>an
shut your mouth red dead 2 might be coming out
>brother
i forgot can i redo?
>hairy rimming
sounds like you've been to the crack den you spicy boi
>ugeo
thinking i have money to burn
thinking i'm middle middle class
>>24471866
4 months
i practised daily during the holidays and i still practise
>garbage
i can easily find faults, my eyes are getting better but the lower lid is too straight.
>better
i doubt this, i can't even draw bricks
>post it
>Let your talents come out organically to fully whoa the audience.
Everything can be controlled
>>
File: IMG_20160423_145949983.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_145949983.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Now I must save the thread with two replies or else everything will be dead today.......0_0

>>24472816
>mobile sync
Nah nah no thank you firefox, if I want all my porn searches to show up on my phone's browser I'd call google. Internet browers want to be chrome, android phones want to be iPhones. Such a world

>build from there
Just keep that shit up but remember act like your not that desperately interested in it. Cool cats always get the first lick

>leashed to basic cable
True dat, both of those shows share almost the same premise except for the fucking shtick seinfeild always pulled in their episodes. Don't get me wrong I'd probably watch more sunny than seinfeild, they just take alot of racey shots sometimes

So some hick donated their woods filled to the brim with non-op trans ams and cuckmaros? I want some prop-ert-ay now
Pic from the hansen dam park again, some spots are just littered with condoms

>>24472996
Lel what was this fabled convo about that put you in such a fowl mood? Was it a conversation about food and shitty Dr.who or something?
But hell in that sea of technically underage poontang theres got to be some down to earth grill over there, right?
"I'm sure all the girls love your lips", anon.
>ignoring a ghost
I heard thats one way of making a ghost stop haunting you. apparently you just listen music and dismiss anything creepy shit
>anti-socal
You know almost 50% say their anti-social. Do you own any nintendo crap? Thats a good irl convo starting
>private mechanics
What is this some socialist device? Ib4 you leave your car at the dealer so they can hold it for a week and charge you 200 quid for spark plugs
>red dead 2
Man I heard that was going to be 1st person shooter :(
If true idk if I'll get it..........after its on sale, good damn youth not liking 3rd person games anymore
>redo
to late the damage as been done
>money to burn
Why not sign up for welfare buddy.......oh wait your superior parliament cut the funding for that cause they know better
>>
>>24472996
Keep that fucking practice up man, I think you might be more resistant to dry spells since you just started. I'm attempting to pull myself out mine rn
>finding faults
Ayyyy see your getting there, sharp eyes is the first step(not really more like third) to adapting new techniques. Thats why I hang my shit on the wall, plus its good inspiration

What do you mean drawing bricks? Like at an angle or just the whole brick in general
>whoa the audience
(upcoming edgy artist comment)Yeah I have no clue what your talking about, no one whoa'ed at my shit

>>24472351
These are the jokes kid and or mr.man
>>
File: blurp blurp.jpg (19KB, 356x282px) Image search: [Google]
blurp blurp.jpg
19KB, 356x282px
>>24473271
Good timing, I just put in the page.
>convo
I honestly think it's just me grumpy. I don't like city life, it's too loud, that and going in sober is one of the worst thing's imaginable.
>Down to earth
Hahahhaha
I go to the drop out/social rejects college. No. I have yet to meet anyone that is self aware.
>Love your lips
>TFW been called a fish
sad blub
>music and creepy
define creepy
>50%
true. Little short story: a mate of mine got called anti-social because he opened a door. Want to know why? He was a guy. Like, I wish I could say it was because he kicked it open, or he slammed it in someone's face but no he legit just opened a door and feamel (feminist) teacher followed us out and said that he was being anti-social.
>dealer
I think it should be mandatory that people learn how to take care of their own damn cars desu
probably see less drivers
>1st person
mods
>3rd person
it's the end of the world as we know it
>welfare
another story because i'm too autistic rn/tired/something

>go into job centre with cv
>expect them to have a basic listing of agencies or job's going
>tall, lenny like, guy asks if i'm on benefits
>say no, he looks confused, asked me again if I'm on benefits
>say no
>ask's why i'm there
>say it's a job centre, i want a job
>look's confused, tells me to talk to other guy
>other say just asks if i'm on benefits
>say no
>say's this isn't the right place for me
>>24473290
>dry spells since you just started
look at patrick draws. I started that potato thing by just drawing a few lines and thinking "potato"
>mine
anything you need to work on? That's pretty much just what my drawing's are now, they're just practicing different shit and putting it together
>bricks
the texture, if you look at the bottom right i tried drawing pavement and on the house, it's just lines...might need shading but i don't know
>whoa'd
just draw some hentai chicks, you'll have a shagbase in no time...like a fan base but...you get it.
>>
>>24473336
I'm too tired to bother with those spelling mistakes. I hope your eyes burn and your English spelling books cri.
>>
>>24473336
>going in sober
Well shit man you'll be at that age where you can chosse to go into everything drunk. I think you might have to fake your happiness if you want to socialize
Not the healthiest thing to do, but if I told everyone here why I hate LA they'd think I'm a terrorist
>self aware
kek and you believe that a non-city college would be any better? They would be even more unaware, anti-social foot in mouth tumblr dwellers
>fish
The day I'm glad I was blessed enough with enough white genes to not have nigger lips
You just need to learn how to eat da pussy and no one will say shit
>close door
>I now know everything about you sonya
Why can't I go to to school over there? I feel like I'd be arguing with your teach every damn day. Hell tell hindi to apply over there, that lady always starts some shit
So how should I close a door in that safespace? Like a faggot?
>we take care of our own
Thats been a fading dream to me, not sure it can happen with our need of luxury SUV
Hell I think they should stop letting old ppl drive honestly. Some granny on the news killed someone driving then flipped her car. Dude was like 20 too ;^(
>end of the world
You joke now but watch what happens when all the minecraft and "lets play" kids grow up

Lel that sounds like some american bureaucracy right there, minus the pissed off black women that work there.
No one knows what there doing, get asked a question you have no clue about. Ask if they have benefits cause thats the only thing I know how to write up.
Then send you to the next employee who tells you the same thing. Rinse and repeat

You need benefits to get a job at a career center?
>>
>>24473290
>>>24472351 (You) #
>These are the jokes kid and or mr.man
Thanks for telling me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
>>24473336
Google search patrick draws get this.......
Only thing that comes to my mind when thinking potatos is fucking french fires, cause I'm merican and I have the god given right to be hungry

Atm I'm planing on doing another story sketch, tho I need to finish the ironing out the character for it and the fine tuning the siren monsters that are going into it, plus I need to learn how to draw a stern of a boat
Percentage wise on the completion is probably.............10% maybe. Should be gosh challenge
>brick or prick
yeah I see it, just go study up on brick patterns and their textures and remember that the angle you put them in means everything. Your surrounded by cobblestone so that should be hard to find a good example
>shagbased
If I ever do ascend to that level I'll have to leave this place. Cause I don't want my fans spamming this place with their stupi-I mean original requests
>>
File: Edgy heart.jpg (672KB, 1536x1920px)
Edgy heart.jpg
672KB, 1536x1920px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FJFkSR2BA8&list=PL4BI6btjNeiXJv5BNiqjrB2SqlqTRfcG9&index=4

Check out Laid Blak

>>24473570
>patrick draws get this.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y7D1lB-PF0
>story sketch
was is this?
>stern
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Ship_transom.JPG
??
>requests
>not wanting to draw a ten cocked cockerel with fiery breath and a stern gaze plowing fifty virgins in the halls of Valhalla
>:/

>>24473460
>everything drunk
i wish, you waste one day you might as well give up studying
>terrorist
the next black elliot is born
>country is tumblr
yes but listen
less people activity=cheaper rates + less forced social interaction
it'd be a good thing for a holiday
>eat da puss
i can ate macaroni and cheese in under a minute, i think i got this
>argueing
no you'd get kicked out
i got threatened with being kicked out after just one argument.
>start shit
honestly you can't, if you get kicked out it's 460 to redo these courses so you gotta just bite down and cry as you watch people interneralise the shit. For example: Teacher advocates censoring words in the playground. I said that's a stupid thing to implement. whole class stare's at me like I just killed a child.
#wheremyfreespeechattho
>close a door
just don't
>old people
i think a lot more than just old people, once you reach a certain age you should be required to redo the driving test.
>thinking i'm jokeing and not eagerly waiting to set my deck chair out as the mushroom cloud forms.
save us
>benefits
i don't even know
the guy i spoke to was the kind of guy that WOULD be on benefits.
>rinse and repeat
just wish england still has it's "famous woodland"
you know we used have a bear native to england? now we're lucky if we see a fox or rabbit.
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133KB, 311x366px)
dNVvntX.gif
133KB, 311x366px
Don't worry, I will drop a you and maybe a bump or two
>>24473271
>Android phones want to be iPhones
I wish they would stop with that shit. The only thing that manufacturers should copy from apple is that camera.

>Dont act desperate
I am trying to be a cool cat here. Gotta play this card right and maybe I can land me another female platonic friend

>Racey shots
They got really good in the first 5 or so seasons, built on that formula, and then dropped the ball on the newer seasons. Still watchable, but its less satire and more le random shit.

>Some hick donated shit woods
It is actually very clean and well kept. Trails are well blazed and parking is good. Don't judge a book by its cover, maybe "Smokey" Duggan was a nobel prize winning intellectual.

>That pic of the littered trail
As an avid hiker, you have successfully triggered me. Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_20161019_145002896.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161019_145002896.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
One day into a Red Flag warning for the city and look what happened

This is a pretty close one probably a good half a mile from where I am now. Most of it is still dwelling up on the ridge from here. I think I'm going to dump this shit before (You)'in
>>
God bless california
>>
Someone remind me to stop zooming when I take these
>>
Out all the 10 helicopters drooping water this is the only one I was lucky enough to capture
>>
File: VID_20161019_151710531.webm (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20161019_151710531.webm
2MB, 800x600px
>>
File: trek to inferno.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
trek to inferno.webm
3MB, 800x600px
They said they sent about 100 firefighters here, think that includes LA county FD and Angels national forest department

I like like this webm, but I'd like it more if my hands weren't so shaky
>>
>>24474037
hmmmmm anyone noticed they're all the same manlet size
>>
>>24473812
>was is this?
I write up some stories from that rpg fantasy shit I work on, then draw a scene from a important part from it.
>>stern
Lel I meant to say deck but I no good a nautical terms
Besides google already cucked me out on references, apparently no one takes pics of older ship's decks

Why not a cockatrice in spandex yoga pants with a massive lady boner. Seems like thats what most ppl like nowadays

>miss a day your fucked
Well if you came from a wealthy family you wouldn't even have to worry, just fuck every girl you see and party, daddy will pay for it. How do you think president bush did it?
>black elliot
But i need a black 3-series and rich parents to do that
>less forced social interaction
Doesn't seem like that happened tho, you should just dress like a muslim so ppl don't speak to you
>under a minute
Ewwwww thats not cool
>no room to argue
Then maybe if she didn't make dumb statements and insult ppl for their door closing, they're be no reason to argue
>playground
Wait wat like for kids on recuse? Kek freedom of speech isn't a thing in england. But fuck man I don't think college in 2016 is my thing, I say to many controversial things. If blacks found out I stand on the fence with civil rights and BLM they'd lynch me.
Case and point: blacks should not vote for the woman married to the man that signed the mass incarceration proclamation bill. But what eves
>driving test
Well obama passed that bill that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for driver licenses, so we got alot of shit to deal with
>them benefits
Maybe they hired him since he was on them. Probably thought you were after his job
>Woodland
Well that shit is literary a fire hazard if you can tell from my posts. When was the last time you smelt a fire anyways
Kek you know never thought about bears in england, pretty sure their all in someone's summer home as a rug. And you only have yourselves to blame for foxes man, they good hunted by rich council men to death
>>
File: IMG_20160727_191201207.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160727_191201207.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24473876
>coping cameras
I'm sure they have those bastards under like 20 patents and aren't selling them till the iphone 20 gtx-s. Even android cucked out with the os design, guess they think it'll sell more if it looks like a iphone

>platonic
Just make sure you don't bring spaghetti to work in your pockets, or honestly just in general. Ppl who bring spaghetti for lunch are kinda odd and it usually smells like dog food

>le random shit
Ahhhh good damn really they fucked that bad? Shame but that is life of the media in 2016, wouldn't be surprised if thats what the demo likes, not a fan of just random shit thats what killed american dad in a way

>Don't judge a book by its cover
i'll stop when ppl stop doing that to me in public, least its cleaner than any trail in the lower LA area, probably alot less groupers looking for joggers too.
>Thank you
hey man where else I'm I suppose to take this $250 underage prostitute? I'm not taking that bitch home my wife and kids are still up
Daily reminder that van nuys LA is one of worst sex trade location in the nation.

Pic from the 210 freeway of the Big Tujunga Creek, its a horse trail I need to go hiking thru it. No clue where the "small" tujunga creek is tho
>>
File: scammin.png (150KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
scammin.png
150KB, 500x282px
>tfw getting shit from Amazon review programs and reselling it for sheckels

>>24474185
>OS design of android
muh round edges. Seriously though, why do they do this shit? Do people actually "feel" shit if their icons are different? Is "comfy" not a meme, but a reality?

>Dont spaghetti
Dude but reheated spaghetti is delicious for some reason. Get some homemade meatballs and its good.

>le random shit
Actually, it isnt so much that it is just the characters quirks being front and center. HAHA charlie le cant read! HAHa, mac is le gay! It isnt fucking subtle anymore.

>Gropers
Well, off to /gif/ really quick to check for a hiking grope thread

>Underage prostitutes having sex on public hiking trails
That is fucked. Your state is fucked
>>
>>24474425
>tfw getting shit from Amazon review programs and reselling it for sheckels
My friend does that. He gets x3 somehow.
>>
>>24470373
Will do.
>>24471866
Yeah I know, using the name everyone uses to call you though.
So true, put them in a emergency situation and they forget how to breath.
Not that it doesn't bother me, it's just that I've accepted the fact that no one will be perfect. Obviously if there's extremes you don't like then don't put up with it.
No cats here, at least in the room that I am aware of.
Kek why?
>Who's who then?
Try Whoville.
Does anyone remember that movie? The girl that played Cindy Lou is a smokeshow now.

Wait is that; Now Drinking: fellow still here?
Anyways luckily nothing too bad happen ayy lmao.
>>
SUPER LATE TURBO POSTING HAPPENING

>>24474425
>why do this?
cause ppl will buy it apparently, I thought the whole reason ppl bought android was to not have a iphone. i remember when the icon didn't look like try hard "seamless" crap. And fuck the word "comfy" I think when euro truck sim came out I had enough of that meme
Also reminds me that my phone keeps bugging me to update it

>reheat
But how is fresh spaghetti straight out of the ragu not the bombeiest? All I need is a butt load of garlic bread and I'll be all bueno

Ahhh damn thats right they have those reacuring jokes come up again, I still think mac banging trannies is funny but after him being le fat, I think the dagger went in deep enough. But fuck thats what happens to the best shows. I think they went past season 8

>hiking grope thread
Whoa that sounds pretty tasty, wonder where the best trail are to catch some tail

>Your state is fucked
Is fucked? Or been fucked? GET FUCKED.
I think its just the curse of the mexicans after the Mexican–American War
>>
Got up early
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f9NIOdiEEg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SgpzI0z41s
Recommend me some songs, fgts.
>>24474136
>important part from it.
Oh cool, get started. It's the only way to begin.
>Deck
...It's a fucked up oval, I think,
>Older
Like viking or 1800's?
>why not
We should be finding this out
>wealthy
if I was wealthy I wouldn't even know 4chan. I'd just be doing snowflakes in bag's of popcorn and freddos.
>rich parents
just say you're African and "bump" into a celebrity that want's attention
>muslim
Black face was so yesterday, get with the times
>not cool
you won't be saying that when pot's noodles become popular and you gotta slurp up that cheese before anyone notices.
>no reason
Logic<Money
>fence sitter
you'd be killed no doubt
>not vote
just say you're for equality and you dindu
>illegal
...Is that purely for financial reasons or is he just a cuck?
>after job
we got get a farm with chicks and cows
>fire hazard
isn't that due to the heat though and lack of moisture?
>fire
a few weeks ago but that was just a small one
>Rich hunt
What an interesting idea.
>>
>>24474460
Well now I can sleep easier at night now, I shouldn't tell anymore /ITT/cucks my name ;p
Hopefully she'll never have to be in a situation like that but then again everyone needs a good scare in their life, or else theres nothing to feel grateful about.
Yeah my extreme is not wanting to go outside, even for a walk. I'm not the most outgoing person but it would be nice to find someone on pair with me on that and me being weird.
You'll need to double then triple check that one papá

>Cindy Lou
I can't remember one single character from that "kino"
>>
File: 1476421370718.jpg (72KB, 700x319px)
1476421370718.jpg
72KB, 700x319px
>>24475874
Fuuuuuuuuuuuc I was trying to hop in the shower and get some shut eye, my fro smells of smoke.

>get started
That damn fire caught my attention, spent most of the day walking around watching and asking firemen shit with a friend
Tomorrow tomorrow
>viking or 1800's
I was looking for 14 century ships but nothing came up, then I search 15, 16, 17, 18 century shit, manly only get modern or steam shit ships
>finding the secret
Surely there will be plenty of foolish manchildern who'd pay out of pocket for that kind of "art" or fap material
>wouldn't even know 4chan
Hmmmmmm this might be true but I think i ran into a few richy riches that chaned, but they're probably not kool enough to still use it.
>snowflakes
what is this? like huffing spray paint fumes in a snake pack bag?
>celebrity that want's attention
Ahhh to late brad and angelia already divorced
>black face....old
It'll never get old until you guys finally kill us all or find the receipt and send us back to africa
>slurp up that cheese
Cheese in a.........bowl.........of soup!!!!!??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>equality and for dindu
Those both cancel eachother out, if I support dindu then I support black violence
which i make waaaaaay to much money off dealing crack rocks to orphans
> financial reasons or for tha cuck
I really have no idea honestly, I think thats just a bill he wanted to get passed before his term ended, like the gay rights bill. There ppl who like him but say he tried to hard to push all those civil rights
>chicks and cows
automagilly assume you said chinks instead of chicks, ahhh 4chan
>heat though and lack of moisture
Of course thats what makes it a fire hazard, plus the fact that all the mountains here are covered in dead grass all season
>>
File: IMG_20161019_174451131.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161019_174451131.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Alright its time I head to bed, I want to wake up early so I can properly post in this damn thread so ta ta faggots and nu-cucks

Plus mfw when the new hangout/smoke spot I found got burnt to a crisp yesterday. Mother nature was born a bitch
>>
File: shyyyy.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shyyyy.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
Bit busy with school atm. Will try to post next week.

Have a good weekend.
>>
>>24475925
God speed you glorious slavic nu-cuck

Have some soothing morning music to start your day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wOuAkv4lek with the superior remix by luger

Now I'm going to bed
>>
>>24475993
kek, that is some certified hood nigga stuff.

Thanks mane.
>>
I'M NOT DEAD YET! what up lads, long time no see
>>
18 U.S. Code § 1028A
>>
How's everyone feeling today?
>>
>>24476148
I feel like I'm a teenager again.

How about you anon?
>>
>>24476168
Pretty good, thanks for asking.
>>
>>24476178
That's nice to hear.
It's good to have those days.
>>
>>24476196
You bet
>>
>>24476199
If it only it stayed that way, but what can one do right.
>>
I come here to talk to people, mostly women, because I never really get out anymore. I'm responsible for taking care of the house including making sure my schizophrenic brother doesn't shoot up the mall and keeping the dogs from shitting all over everything. I'm uncomfortable outside of /k/ so I don't do really well with making friends. I think /soc/ is really leftist and usually that isn't a problem but your collective lack of Freedom disturbs me.

As an aside, anyone else unable to sleep ever?
>>
>>24476227
Don't you have parents?

>anyone unable to sleep ever
All the time, only get like 3/4 hours of sleep.
>>
>>24476148

Got overwatch, having fun with it. Might start mythic raiding tonight with a new guild on WoW, MAXIMUM ESCAPISM
>>
>>24476230
Yeah, I stay with my folks but they both work and even when they're off they don't have time to drive me around. I don't really want to have my mom drop me off at the bar, either.
>>
>>24475857
>Phone keeps bugging me to update it
Some of that might be security patches and might be worth doing. Don't fix what aint broken tho

>Fresh spaghetti
I aint knockin fresh spaghetti, but it is something about the reheated sauce and cheese. I wish I could explain it. Maybe its a personal preference thing.

>Went past season 8 and got bad
Funnny, around 7 and 8 is when it dipped a little bit in quality. Still absolutely watchable, but not god tier like 2-5. Was it jerry seinfeld or larry david who said that you should end on a high note instead of on your way down?

>Best trail to catch tail
To be honest, I haven't seen any extremely attractive grills in the places I have been. Youre better off bringing your girl to the trail and trying to get some outdoor bj footage to upload to pornhub.

>Mexicans cursed Cali
Theyre still butthurt about losing. Some of them want to "make california mexico again".
>>
>>24476520
>Theyre still butthurt about losing. Some of them want to "make california mexico again".
not really
R8 my possible apartment

Pay cash up front and no one asks any questions. Perfect.
>>
>>24476251
Better be a goldminer. You won't be a pro and vydia is idiotic. Download unreal engine and go download a sample fps game. Mod it. Make money or something. Make websites for players. What we did anyways.
>>24476214
I have no fucking idea.
>>
>>24476837

I have other stuff I'm making money on, no need for that.
>>
>>24476869
I was trying to help

Is all
>>
>>24476870

Wish I could do that tho, I'm really bad with art stuff(3d etc.). Only thing I'm good at are languages and literature.
>>
>>24476882
Yea I do too
>>
>>24476869
I did meant to come off as rude btw. Quite the opposite. I doubt I'm half of what people think of me, and more what they don't.
>>
File: IMG_20161007_213535.jpg (50KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161007_213535.jpg
50KB, 500x625px
ID changed
Is me.
Hello.
>>24476227
>sleep ever?
Went through of a phase of that, kind of.
It was due to lack of exercise and accomplishments. Maybe you're just lacking something.
>>24476009
Sup
>>24475917
>ship
try searching for the era name like Anglo Saxon, Medieval, etc.

Sorry dude I really can't be bothered to be creative with those replies so rather than give a shitty you i'll come back later
>>
>§ 18.2-60
>>
>>24476227
Welcome to the thread. Some of the regulars here are dudes but you might find a female. I am not sure if /soc/ is leftist in its agenda and direction, some are on the left and some are on the right. Some people just don't give a shit and want to beat their dicks. How do we not have freedom, though? If having a dozen dickrate and boypucci threads active at once does not scream freedom of expression to you, then I don't what does.

>>24476820
>all that clean white and minimalism
Dude, are you going to live there or film glamcore porn shoots? Either way, looks like a nice place. Would like to wake up in that bed next to a babe with the sun shining through the window.
>>
18 U.S. Code § 1028A
U
S
C
O
D
E
A
>>
Thread is
>old
>stale

But I'll bump it anyways
>>
File: Snapshot_20161020_9.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20161020_9.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>24454307
what are your other options for other shit you can apply to?
I would always get placed in the autistic math classes in middle school and I'd stay for like a week because I was too scared to speak up. kek I wanna hear you try to speak in a british accent now
of course I come here to bother the thread, what else would I be doing?!

>>24456858
kek, you were A TRUE ALPHA MALE

I feel you on that. the past two weeks have been kicking my ass but I'm in the clear for now. Do you socialize at all while you're there? WHERE DO YOU SIT AT LUNCH THO

yeee, I moved out. I like this city a lot and it feels nice to live in a place where absolutely no one knows who you are

kek I am pretty oblivious but it's probably better that way. I also tend to pace a lot and bump into things when I give lectures like a true autist, but at least I don't get that nervous anymore heh. it was pretty terrifying in the beginning and I was really out of my comfort zone.
I lost my patience with one of my classes yesterday and now I feel bad so I will bring them muffins next week

>>24475920
sorry that was me I had to burn some goats as a sacrifice to lucifer a few days ago

>>24475925
do well, don't let us down

>>24477032
>ID changed
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 1476084620937.jpg (46KB, 565x541px) Image search: [Google]
1476084620937.jpg
46KB, 565x541px
Time to ignite the light on this saturday night....oh nah its thursday/firday. But heres my late replies and what not, hope everyone one had a buneo day I felt pretty moody and distant today. But I'm just a moody black bitch sometimes.
>>
File: -o- bait.jpg (24KB, 395x393px) Image search: [Google]
-o- bait.jpg
24KB, 395x393px
>>24475995
That one was right out of vault, just for you m8

>>24476009
I was seriously starting to think you got caught up in a party van or something deadly like that. Hows life been other than getting harassed the other day?

>>24476227
Oh silly /k/ how you cross-post, it'll never be not funny. I get the feeling this is kinda baity but all well
This board is filled with forms of life its really varied some are subhuman gutter trash, others are robots, weebs, actually leftish, righty tighties, then the rest are manly daywalker(half normie).
Like the other anon said most of the regulars are males, sometimes a regulars famaon pops in sometimes a newcomer fem comes in. But what happens alot is they get scared away by the thirst, its been happening alot here I hope your not one of them.

Sleep wise you should try getting all your meals in, drink some tea before bed if thats not too gay and leftist or just go get semi drunk and knock out. Thats a good way to reset your sleep schedule.

>>24476820
How hot are those tile floors going to get in the summer? I can just imagine waking up with a out arse ray of sun light beaming into your face when you wake up. Not sure how I feel about all that empty space and white.
Do it if thats a place your really really want

>Pay cash up front
Thats what a deposit is for but little column A a little column B. Plus are you implying you have "mad sakes" cause I don't think theres any sugar babies ITT
>>
>>24477985
I miss you a lot. Please post moar.
>>
File: 1473888887723.jpg (89KB, 713x920px)
1473888887723.jpg
89KB, 713x920px
Post was "too big" for 4chan I guess so now i have to make this post super personal sorry jerseyanon(kiss kiss)

>>24476520
>security patches
Yup they were and I ended up updating it after doing a factory reset since it was running slow and buggy, and was all ways full in storage for no reason.

>reheated sauce and cheese
Well some say that cold pizza is the best way to enjoy it, thats kinda off point but I really don't think theres any other food that still as good reheated.

>end on a high note instead of on your way down
Good advice honestly wish they told chris carter that with x-files. No clue who said it, but jerry and larry worked on the seinfeld so it might as well be both of them

>upload to pornhub
Go ask that army boy who stupidly posted his link lol. But hell maybe the more out doorsy ones give the meanest ones. Just bring some bacon ;^p

>butthurt about losing
I have no clue if any of the original mexican family from then still live here, think they all went back across the boarder after the war and now we just have rural types now
>>
Sorry for the late responses if anyone is lurking, american psycho came on and its got almost all of my attention even tho its censored. Christan bale alpha form is just to much for my fruitful growns

>>24477032
Catfisher uses image posted over 3 months ago, tell us "muh ID changed" yeah man I want to believe.....
>that insult tho, shots fired from across the pond

Alright i'll try that I feel like I already searched medieval, but if anything I was a little high and probably had smoke inhalation. Think I'm going to start on that drawing in the weekend after more research.
>can't be bothered
>come back later
Thats what they all tell me when I get it up ;*(

>>24477121
Threats of death or bodily injury. Whoa come on man not in this shit house

>>24477985
Yo thats not funny famagot that was newly found safespace, now i'm out of places to free base. Did you make a deal with the big L tho?

I still have that airport job to fall back on, they actually call ppl back. I'll have to quit smoking to hold that FAA clearance tho. Theres a metro bus job for fueling and maintenance I can do since my prior experience.
Or I can go apply at yosemite since my friends are planning on doing it again, still on the fence with that one
Kek I had the same experience with that got thrown into autist class, I had an english on I remember feeling uber out of place and the teacher was pretty crazy too, think I just stopped going too. I'll do one make request cause I literally have no clue what to say atm, the man rag ir real tonight
well your bothering me giving "MY" thread a life saving bump like this
>>
File: -only the best-.jpg (63KB, 1920x1080px)
-only the best-.jpg
63KB, 1920x1080px
Damn son this might be my favorite part of that entire movie. I wish i had someone to serene me in some phil collins while they tell me the ins and outs of him and his career. Think I might have to write some fanfic on this
And also think of 100 ways to film and kill me in a uptown apartment.....but a man can dream..........right?

Anyways 66 more posts till the new thread. I don't think these threads have hit the bump limit in some time so don't bitch out now.

/night night thread
>>
File: u dont know nothing nelly.jpg (14KB, 191x330px) Image search: [Google]
u dont know nothing nelly.jpg
14KB, 191x330px
>>24477985 & >>24478543
>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>"muh ID changed" yeah man I want to believe.....
>>
File: bby.jpg (28KB, 530x484px) Image search: [Google]
bby.jpg
28KB, 530x484px
>>24476009
>>
File: bby y.jpg (20KB, 383x399px) Image search: [Google]
bby y.jpg
20KB, 383x399px
>>24476009
>>
File: confirmed.jpg (34KB, 378x708px)
confirmed.jpg
34KB, 378x708px
>>24476009
i see the clearest picture
i can step out of the room, think outta der box
and i painted the picture, like dot2dot.
>>
File: l.jpg (14KB, 276x217px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
14KB, 276x217px
>>24477985
>>
File: e.jpg (13KB, 237x126px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
13KB, 237x126px
>>24478382
>>
File: t.jpg (19KB, 210x272px)
t.jpg
19KB, 210x272px
>>24478538
>>
File: it.jpg (12KB, 122x162px) Image search: [Google]
it.jpg
12KB, 122x162px
>>24464930
>>
File: go.jpg (17KB, 249x318px)
go.jpg
17KB, 249x318px
>>24449351
>>
File: WOW OP IS SUCH A FAG.jpg (10KB, 151x75px) Image search: [Google]
WOW OP IS SUCH A FAG.jpg
10KB, 151x75px
>>24445589
>>
A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y

L
M
A
O
>>
Anyone want to help me with writing?
>>
File: 20161021_115749.jpg (714KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161021_115749.jpg
714KB, 1080x1920px
Got me a new pair of pussy magnets in today. My old pair is sitting in Black Rock forest somewhere. Socal halloween costume is ready to go
>>24478538
>full in storage for no reason
A lot of that shit is cached garbage. Firefox and drive will download a lotta stuff on local storage and it can use up half a gig

>Cold pizza
Fuck yeah. Something about the sauce being cold

>No clue who said it
I think it was LD, because the seinfeld ending was kind of awful in a lot of peoples books.

>Army boy who uploaded link
What? Did I miss some amateur OC in this thread?
>>
>>24479150
I want the truth not some government conspiracy. How many more people have to die over a lie?

>>24479154
>>24479157
>>24479159
>>24479163
>>24479165
>>24479174
>>24479179
>>24479186
>>24479188
What is this......the truth...........for ants? These are cute cue-cards, don't make me photoshop you, do you think this is funny, Sunny?

>>24479310
If I'm going to help you as TA I'd better get something worth while. Like some dick or a raise or something, thats how we do it in california.
And then after I get tried of you I'll tell my lawyer you raped me.

What exactly does a fag need help with?
>>
>>24479550
>Socal halloween costume
Nigga what you really need is a pair of those khaki levi's jeans and you'd be golden. Your not a real solcal man without a pair.
And no white socks either doesn't matter its 90 here again, you need to look "hot"

>use up half a gig
Yeah I found that shit out like a month ago, now I have to uninstall that shit every once in a while. Idk whats up with that shit, I-I_ don't even look up porn on this thing mang

>cold sauce
Thats the part that makes me squearm, I got too much yella pussy in me to be eating like that. Tho I will eat cold pizza if I'm fairly high and or drunk

>seinfeld ending
Hmmmmm I know I saw the ending of it, it was that two part episode was it not? Maybe theres a reason why you don't see jerry in any of shit like matthew broderick.
Then again i'm sure they made bookoos woth of dollars from that show

>amateur OC
Kek I think that was a couple weeks before you came here. Around the time we're we rebooted the thread with da nice macro and OP post
One of the regulars ironically said "show me it" and that nigga posted it. Even posted a pic in uniform WITH his damn name on it. That was a good day for a laugh
>>
How many forms of "boy pussy" must I filter? How much must a man suffer?
>>
>>24479950
Kek, this is just English. You still need the words in muslem, beaner, nazi, Algonquin, etc and etc...
>>
>>24475915
>;p
;)
>everyone needs a good scare
You just gave me an idea kek. And yes, teach that ho a lesson.
Now that's a pretty good red flag.
I hear you bud, someone you can relate to like I said before. Or at least have fun with.
Dare I check em?

>kino
Oi m8! Shut ye gabber.
>>
Had my movie paused for 2 hours how. I've already made an alrite chilly.
>>
>>24479936
>Khackis
Brb hitting up Amazon

>He doesnt do mobile jackoffs
Rookie through and through. Busting a nut on a hiking trail is a very distinctive feeling

>drunk food
Does it taste better if youre hammered?

>Two part episode
I think it was a clip show or something. I dunno, didnt watch. Just know it was bad

>Couple weeks before I started
Goddammit. Any regulars here have it saved?

>>24479950
What you gotta do is just search "chat/discussions" and bookmark the thread.
>>
Good evening thread go be a faggot some where else

>>24480578
>>24480603
No one speaks anything else but english tho, plus I haven't seen beaner posted on this board in a good while, /soc/ has no love for shitskins so whats the point.

What I should filter out is, weeb, cuckold, "has anyone had black cock", and white folks in general =^P

I hope your not going to throw a badgar at her or something. A good test would be crossing a crosswalk with here and see if she hesitates or gets jumpy when theres less than 5 secs to cross.
Sounds dumb but its a way figure out how someone reacts to everyday situations. Tho I should prob become a social scientist thinking like this
I think if their down with the scene thats really all that matters for me
I don't even remember what I wanted you to check

Well today I saw one of my fav kinos again. I can't be bothered to watch anything like a "film" tbqh
>>
File: 1477077693637.jpg (59KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477077693637.jpg
59KB, 1137x640px
>>24480736
What did he mean by this?

What does anything in his posts mean?

>>24480905
>Brb
Don't let levi jew you over their extravagant prices for cloth

>distinctive feeling
Your most defiantly are just feeling the wind breath thru your sweaty arse butt cheeks. Still though its a dosh feeling

>Just know it was bad
You must not let those that "shit" manipulate and manufacture your own opinions. Let not the common amphibianposter guide you towards the dry well, let will guide your expedition to thirst quenching understanding.
There I think that fills the quota for my weekly cryptic posts

>Any regulars here have it saved?
Might have to dive on in to the archive for that. i might go look for it since theres a post I made I wanted to save

I use to bookmark them but they can die out pretty easily sometimes. And sometimes when you search "chat/discussions" you'll get about 4 results.
Tho it seems like this thread is the only chat thread this month
>>
>>24481118
>Falling for the retail clothing jew
Shit bro, I should hit up the goodwill.

>Wind blowing through ass cheeks
If a man invented a product that could keep him cool whilst masturbating he would make billions

>That sentence
What?

>Dive into the archive
Got a good date or something of when it happened?

>Threads can die easily
True that
>>
>>24481139
Could never hurt to "hit up" the local goodwill. Tho going to one uptown is always a good choice too

>masta-pad for men
If someone did invent that alot of my towel would be very revealed and dry.

>What?
>Not seeing the point in that title wave of asian wisdom I throw out
Daniel-san are you even trying?

>date
No clue fuck off archeive arn't for newfags, there to much power there for your dismal mind

.................heres the link, just search the key word. Should be the third match you get
http://archived.moe/soc/thread/24221089/#24221089

>tru dat
We're at 458 posts(counting this) now so I think we're back on track
>>
>>24481251
>Uptown goodwill
The one near me is in the puerto rican part of town, nice place though

>Very revealed
What does that mean?

>Even trying?
I ran it through the old skull a few times and I got this. "Don't let the common frogposter guide you towards nothing, let your curiosity give you your own opinion.

>The fucking madman links his pornhub account of him jerking off
Did he ever come back to the threads after that?

>460 replies
Shit bro, we gotta make a new one soon, dont we?
>>
>>24481290
>nice place
If that towns poor were some kind of middle class at some point they might have some good shit to buy

>revealed
Whoops meant to say relieved

>ran it through the old noggin
Ayyyy thats the whole message, least you get that shit> I try that on my brother and it always goes over his head and he gets mad

>did he ever return to post?
Nope that dude went MIA, I mean it was funny af and I couldn't help making fun of it.
Would you come back if you linked your jerk off session here? Think I'd have to bail too

>dont we
just let this one just burn out, best time to make the new one is at the bump limit. Then you get to shitpost the old one till its archived
Plus if you make one prematurly you have to baby sit it and deal with ppl posting boipuss

>Does it taste better if youre hammered?
Damn I forgot to reply to this
But usually getting drunk makes everything taste better, one reason taco bell stays in business. Its usually foods with a good amount of salt or grease you'll notice.
Bacon being one of those, jesus I remember having a bacon sandwich when I was hung over........I'd kill christians for that taste again
>>
one more bump for the road

I pray this thread hits 500 by the time I get back one. I PRAY
>>
File: 4321675214.jpg (73KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
4321675214.jpg
73KB, 480x800px
>>24478543
>yeah man I want to believe.....
L-look it's me...here's...a rare picture...
>pond
I'm really in America. I was born in Wisconsin and currently live in NY.
Peasant
>smoking in the house
Call me old fashioned but I prefer being outside..or at least in a room with stuff I don't need smelling of cabbage
>get up
Take control of your own life, you're a human bean.
>>24475917
>modern
I don't want kind you want.
>art
Just live with a rich guy and be his personal porn...maker.
>richy rich
are they the socially awkward rich though?
>paint fumes
no but that there sounds fun
>divourced
it's just for attention, coincidence brad has a film coming up? I think maybe!
>africa
africa has the irish, it's suffered enough
>crack rocks
And that
>4chan has fowled me
yes...it wasn't just a spelling error
>mountains
bbq season?
>>24479879
>How many more people have to die over a lie?
Just enough.
>>24479879
>you
who am i tho
am i
the
one
>fun in the sun sun sun sun
bun bun bun bun
>fag
someone to edit or just tear it to shreds in an arousing and violent manner.
>>
>>24481384
>Good shit to buy
Prices are good for hawaiian shirts and shorts, thats for sure

>He jerks off onto a towel
Fuck. Why is that both the best and dirtiest way to do it?

>Would you come back after posting intimate videos
Probably not. Why did he do it, though? Did he just not give a shit?

>Babysit and deal with gays infiltrating the thread
True that, can't be fucked to deal with that shit

>Getting drunk makes everything taste better
I will make a note of that
>>
bump
>>
>>24481926
This is the 465th post
>>
File: IMG_20161022_181244.jpg (628KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161022_181244.jpg
628KB, 2048x1536px
>>
467th
>>
i tried

bai 4eva
>>
Anyone here from Bakersfield? My Kik is infinitefire5
>>
>>24482879
Ahhhhhh sunny calm down I'm writing out these damn fat arse (You)s for you

>>24482873
Is that one city with all the abandon new buildings? Or was that near the outskirts of london

>>24482888
I use to live in palmdale, and I know better not to talk to anyone who thrives in bakersfeild
>>
>>24482895
>new buildings?
Yes.England probably has a few of those..
It was abandoned because of a few murders.
Good times.
>Gotta go fast
Not fast enough, I got bored, made noodles ate noodles, and I'm still alive. Slow af beater
>>
>>24482210
Awwwwwwww what a qt pic you got water fish jumping over your head and everything. How many shower products do you need tho.
Is this the english version of american psycho?
>Wisconsin and currently live in NY
Can you even point out where that state is, or even whats next to eat? If you were born in a fly over state you'd be a junkie
>being outside
That was a dead lighter and an empty bowl mah friend. I'm just a superior photograhist that I was able to be a pic of a good spark
I honestly prefer smoking outside, been doing it for years. Its like smoking a cigarette, you get to go outside and clear your head with da dank
>cabbage
No way smell more like butthole than anything, had a friend ash his shit ON the floor. But that whole house was filth
>Take control of your own life
What are you even quoting me from?
>kind you want
then kindly fook off m8
>porn...maker
If I was his "porn-maker" then it would be him living with me...................and he'd be my pet in a cage
>socially awkward rich
Maybe not but don't most if not some cereal killers have wealthy up bringing
They probably have daddy's trust fund to worry about if anything
>sounds fun
if you honor yourself as a smart person I'd stay away from that. Thats a brain cell combo breaker
>brad has a film coming up
Hmmmm no clue I'm surprised I didn't hear it. Celeb news is everyday news in solcal
>irish
I'd say white south africans did enough damage
>bbq season?
Kek that fire started at 2pm, at first I honestly thought someone was bbq'in with some dank charcoal
Smelt pretty gud

>Just enough
Good lord you really are a man behind the shadow
>tear it to shreds
sounds like a a webm to me
>>
>>24482470
>hawaiian shirts and shorts
Why not just ho out as a california baby bomber that moved here in the late 80s. Fuck those fags

>towel
Nah friend those towels are for sitting purposes only. State secret right here is using boxer you don't wear anymore for the sole purpose of fapping
then you clean them and rinse and repeat. Had a fucked up experience using socks so thats my reason

>Why did he do it, though
Only reason I can speculate is that he thought this thread was for hooking up. Probably fell for the meme that /soc/ is nothing but grills
Thats what I get for changing the format

>can't be fucked
If only those fags would figure that out. Idk how many dudes asses get posted here. But I for one am not into it

>I will make a note
Yeah a 3 year note I'm guessing ;p Another reason to find some mates at your job to go drink with

>>24482914
>few murders
What a few? If this was america they'd just remodel it and scratch their heads when shit is written on the wall and ppl start an heroing.
But merica is a christan state and christains deny the fact that their are ghosts, just muh demons
>top ramen
I hope you at least threw some spices in it to jazz it up. Onion and garlic powder are a must and chicken broth is a ++

>>24482918
>y
Y not I'm done with the 661 area code
>>
File: 1420136954601.jpg (76KB, 800x751px)
1420136954601.jpg
76KB, 800x751px
>>24479154
>>24479157
>>24479159

>tfw you become a meme
>>
>>24482916
THOUGH OF THIS I DON'T KNOW WHY
>Shower products
What is: Christmas, Birthday's, Easter, Halloween, Valentines day, Back to School week, and the all time favorite "Everything is free because I quit" Monday the 15th Feb, if you're interested.
>>24482916
>eat?
I was fooled
>dad lighter
It's just...it's just waiting for the right moment to reignite.
>empty
you'll never eat cereal like that
>butthole
...r u getting that 10/10 Indian camel grade stuff?
>quote
i don't know anymore
>fuck u m8
ye. ye. ye okay. l liek . wHer e this is heDed.
>pet cage
>not wanting to be a furry
never gonna chan 100%
>webm
still can't do it
>>
A guide
1)Hover over the links in the order

A) >>24479154
B) >>24479157

2) Repeat step 1
>>24482944
>Onion and garlic powder are a must and chicken broth is a ++
just bacon
>>
>>24482944
>Baby bomber
Are those like baby boomers?

>These fapping tips
Shit bro, you got the rhythm down.

>He thought soc is nothing but girls
I would say its about a 100/1 ratio. Most "femanons" are probably larping males. The only true girls are the ones in the specialized threads like sbt and whatnot. It is quite an approach for hooking up though, leading with the pornhub account. He's got some balls.

>Fags would stop being fags
Dude it will never change. The freaks will be freaks forever and we will always have to work to contain them. 4chan was founded on free speech for all, we gotta give it to them. I am tolerant of shit as long as its over there, away from me.

>3 year note
More like two. But yeah, would like to get drunk with some work mates. Why do bitches gotta be busy, tho?
>>
File: VID_20161022_124131851.webm (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20161022_124131851.webm
2MB, 800x600px
>>24482972
That dr. who pic doesn't look familiar to me nut then again I know its not some gay ass mark stone shit. Its the tenth doctor cause their budget wasn't complete shit back then
>What is
Those are holidays lad,not sure how they work over there you probably get taxed and have to sign heath and safety forms to celebrate them =^P
>Monday the 15th
Wheres the party at then?
>fooled
Don't you mean foiled
>waiting.....for...the right.....moment
webm related
>eat cereal
I only eat that shit like once or twice a month tbqh
Fucks my shit up
>Indian camel
Never smelled camel shit, or at least not since I was a niglet
More like the fragrance of cat piss and blunt and tobacco ash wifting thru your mouth
>i don't know
yeah well that makes two of us. So lets fight and then start making out cause this is a movie
> l liek
well cuntboi ey liek to see ya throw ya fist up an gives it a bit of runs and potatoes you fuckin wasteman
>chan 100%
You say that like you've never seen a furry before. I-I don't play like that partner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
Heres a classic
>still can't do it
Bruv look what I found, and its the superior 4chan version
https://github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter/releases
Tried uploading it on mediafire but won't upload
>>
>>24482981
This shit made a man laugh

But damn I though americans were eating up all the bacon, then again ppl give me weird looks when I say I make and eat bacon sandwiches

>>24482989
That was a obvious typo famfaggot. Unless baby bombers is a new thing. Just sounds like someone who kills kidz tho

> you got the rhythm down
Ye-yeah I guess I do. Thats all the advice I'm giving this week tho

>100/1
Basically this, but if anything you'll only find femanons posting in discussion and r8 threads, things like that and cw shit. Theres probably like one "real" girl that actually posts in dick r8 I suppose lol.
Maybe he hooked up with someone before doing that, but that was a guy sent that link to. Idk what was going thru his head

>its over there
Its 2016 those boarders are on the brink of falling, and i think the ppl like us who are tolerant(not pro) will have to take sides sooner or later. I'll probably come out as being the asshole tho

>Why do bitches gotta be busy, tho?
Cause theres a "b" in bitches and busy friend, what more can be said. You should try telling their asses the days your free to hang out.
Can't make an excuse when you know someone's schedule
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TV_128Fz2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7L0eNPge98
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bed07Z2bZDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4la_IBvFgng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3fK4A-pjM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amU8ZugZiSM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJKCctoV_NM

>>24483147
>weird looks
>>24483147
>bacon sandwiches
I don't want to sound too drastic but they need to be force fed.
>>24483104
If you're still stuck on what to draw you could have a try at replicating this shitty picture. I'm too tired to study skulls right now.
>Budget
10th and b4 modern day was better imo, all i'm saying
>holidays
If you're not getting bathroom shit and socks are you truely loved?
>safty forms
you're not far off, we have to beg a council member to allow us to light a fire bin.
>party
France or Hawaii
>Dipped in cat piss
Yum
>foiled
tin hats rdy laddos
>webm
i'll just stick to gifs
>once or twice
just tell that to any brit and you'll automatically be labeled as a foreigner, even if you don't even say it just type it.
>throw hands
i'll have you know i can give a nasty slap
>classic
I feel violated
>found
>Download
My computer
says
no.
Network error.
>>24482963
You made it.
>>
File: 1450090049782.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450090049782.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
Oh shit 4chan is back on line?
>>
>>24483524
If its seems like I'm taking forever its cause I'm decently high and I wanted to watch all the music videos you posted

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
All those women taking lttle babby hits from that baby roach of a blunt

>Ocean Wisdom
>"Fuc a trap"
What did he mean by this? Probably the hardest lyric in that whole song
>>
>>24483561
>decently high
I'll see if I can find my mix.
Which mood u in Hectic, relaxed, sleepy, or just flashes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWbPFmRGRlI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RHNUXJWJRk (Kinda chill )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NlAPZoFOXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO_YmLbHTc8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KandVSZbZAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDIdhbRv9n0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2er9d5hb_Fc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o4BW2TFSDQ
>>
>>24483593
>(Kinda chill )
Chill
>>
>>24483561
chill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcV7vCZgG5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQXmQ6w7co
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tayEofaRQIs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bphRpvNovBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6kTGhJIMgw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2FQJlPcZqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM97kdCa99s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_G36nrpY8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmefFcRJbXE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUeo5sagkA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MZ1rsSrq5Q (I don't really like this one anymore but you might)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI2XuIOW3gM
>>
>>24483331
No more forced race mixing for me please

I know theres big bears in middle america that will huff down a 8in tall bacon sandwich. But here they'll probably want dilute with more and more veggies.
Th-that ain't me family
>If you're still stuck
Yeah pretty much tho I just remember I had a a little scale model ship of the era I was looking for in my room, so theres that
I'm still a little high so I'll try my best replicating your shit
>bathroom shit
Bitch your bathroom never has a limit for accessories
>beg a council, will have fire bin
Sounds gay af, idk how long it takes for them to file in a bonfire but I don't to know.
>France or Hawaii
never been to either. but I know hawaii is expensive af cuz muh inflation
Your english you probably know your way around france more than me
>Yum
Yeah you don't even know. I slept on that floor more than once too ;(
>foreigner
It's already hard to not stand out being american. Better just get that formality out the way
>nasty slap
Pray you haven't gone slap boxing with someone before.
Did that in 7th grade with this ghetto ass new orleans refugee. His hands were as quick as the flood water that took his home.........and almost as fast as the levies breaking ;^p
>I feel violated
How long did you make it? I think I've seen the whole thing when this use to get spammed
>network error
Be it true or not lazy will get you killed out here nigger
DON'T LET THE SUN SET ON YOU HERE
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rur7313eryc8219/WebMConverter.zip
>>
>>24483593
I feel pretty relaxed if I had better green stuff to smoke I'd probably have that floating in chair feeling rn. Thats what good sativia is for

That laid blak was pretty damn chill tbqh. And numb was ONLY good because rick ross was on it tbqfwy.
>party animals
Never will there be a time like the late 90s and early-early 2000s. That video seemed like something you'd see in german tv commercials
>>
File: IMG_20161022_174550522.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161022_174550522.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24483331
Alright famfaggot here's your master in-pieces jajajajajaja

But nah here you go. I go off 4chan now till later tonight
>>
>>24483647
>replicating
I await it eagerly
>no limit
I wasn't complaining simply explaining, watson
>gay af
It is, it's a real pain in the ass
>france
If you're expecting me to lead we might as well just start walking fowards and explore bumblefuck
>slept on
you made the bed
>might as well just pull out my 4x4 and handgun and hats
o
it'd make things simplier, also is mudding an actual thing there?
>slap boxing
could of so many meanings.
>quick hands
>took him home
>almost as fast as lennie
What's the meaning behind this?
>>24483720
if one thing highdrawanon
you reminded me that people experience it differently and enjoy it differently. so...thanks, i guess.

>commerical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_FFaOya5Nw

aha get it because they have no humor.
>>
>>24481076
There's a lot of foreigner here and they speak English, how ironic.
What beaner?

Filter out everyone except for minorities lest you be labeled a racist Uncle Tom.

No lol, don't think any of them critters live near both of us, how about a chipmunk?
I think she's crazy enough to do it tbqh.
You should, make a report on it. Exclusive! How the /soc/ browser react to real life!
I did manage to check it out, something about fembots?

So something like Spike Lee?
>>
File: delishus bish.jpg (176KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
delishus bish.jpg
176KB, 500x692px
>>24484032
Yo fagson, sup :)
Here some inspiration for you.
>>
File: 20161011_130307.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_130307.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
New to thread. A scene my D and D party will witness. Earthberg collision. Media: bic pens and one piece of notebook paper. Hi, I'm Tad.
>>
>>24484127
I was going to say watafack but then i kinda liked it.
>>
>>24484127
Hello Tad, weird nickname. Bic pens are so handy though, you go pwn that D&D round lol.
>>
>>24484032
>await
Await no longer
>explaining
.......Holmes if you want to become a likable fellow you need to learn how to enunciate.
>ass pain
But you can say atleast you know where your taxes are going
We still got pot holes all over the place
>bumblefuck in france
That'll be new to me if anything, you lead I follow and curse out any frenchfag or jihad in american that gives us problems
>mudding
>actual
mudding is a way of life you union cock sucker. Its a way of life
Never done it but all it is, is driving your big ass truck thru the mud. not a truck fan would rather go rallye in a 4x4 4banger turbo
>so many meanings
>so cryptic and deep you need to have a seat ;^)

>What's the meaning behind this?
Its not lennie its levee. It was artificial wall that regulated the water levels in new orleans. Once that shit broke it flooded the entire city and what not

Kek I meant no offense but then again I do shit on everything I touch. Plus when I'm high I tend to analysis alot

And nah modern german commercials are alot on the line to the US about how dumb and wacky they are. I saw I bunch when I use to stream F1 and touring car on Eurosport
But that commercial you posted was funny but it was still bitrish
>>
File: 20161019_151213.jpg (2MB, 4999x1142px)
20161019_151213.jpg
2MB, 4999x1142px
Bored so will post hiking pics till 404
>>24483147
>Someone who kills kids
A terrorist.

>He isnt giving more tips on a good nut bust
Fuckin a just tease me more

>Girls post in dick rate threads
I refuse to believe this. If army boy was able to land him some femanon pussy though I will eat my fucking new boots.

>Tolerant people will crumble soon
Fuck that. There is tolerance and then there is having your own shit get ruined. Don't let these freaks and fuckheads ruin your shit, bro. We gotta fight the boypussy freaks and dick posters.

>Tell her the days I am free.
Schedule is varied but she knows when I am free. I think she knows that if she is free that I am worth a call, or maybe she doesnt. This guessing game is complicated. I just want to do some nice drinking and stuff with a platonic coworker, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>24484066
I think almost all the foreigners speak english honestly. And most of them are pretty good at it tho you can spot "muh thirdworlders" pretty easily
You said beaner first. they don't scare me cause I'm surrounded daily by them

If I filter to much out then it will be just that racebait thread, errr I mean "ask a minority anything"

Aren't chipmunks more likely to carry rabies? Hell my friend who work at yosemite said the chipmunks over there were carry the plague. I wish I was lying.
Lol I don't think craziness has anything to do with it
If I was to do a thesis on that behavior I'd have to take do every board, out of demand and curiosity. I'd pay money to study a /r9k/ robot in public tbqh
>fembots
Was that really what we were talking about a while ago. Can't say it rings a bell

Pretty sure I've never seen a spike lee film before. I think that "KINO" that I mentioned was merican psycho

>>24484127
Most of what I'm reading made no since but what ever

Took like 20 mins to figure out which side collided with the other. But you can't pull shit like that in D&D
>>
>>24484258
>A terrorist
Nahhhh thats just a murder, well unless their a minority and they say he caused terror

>tease me more
You'll get more tips on that art form in the next thread. But remember just the tip.

>I refuse to believe this
I'm the same way but I've talk to some that said they go in from time to time. Idk how many commenters are actually fems tho
Man well this is a meetup thread would be surprised if that dude did, prob with some horny underage

>We gotta fight the boypussy freaks
I'd take up arms with you but "boypussy" and "fur" is on its way to becoming the norm. Soon you'll have no choice but to assimilate. This is what happened to tv in the 70s.
They pushed black culture down everyone's throats in those times

>platonic coworker
Nah nah nah just go drinking with some of the guys. Worry about that shit later, don't put your hopes up too high on that girl man it might come crashing down.
Plus you don't want to be the light wieight in a girl/guy drink off
>>
File: Lude Calle.jpg (6KB, 296x58px) Image search: [Google]
Lude Calle.jpg
6KB, 296x58px
Here's the 500th post right here fags. New thread is on the way so don't do anything dumb
>>
New Thread:>>24484387

Time to ditch this thread like a prom dumpster baby on a saturday night.
Its not like your not gonna go back into the prom right?
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 229

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.