[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPH thread. Pic is me. Looking for a well hung alpha to humiliate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

SPH thread.

Pic is me. Looking for a well hung alpha to humiliate me via telegram (preferably) or kik.
>>
you're a delusional retard, kill yourself
>>
>>24443969
No contact information...
>>
>>24443976
>>24443969
OP here. Contact is the same for both.
misternobody95
>>
Maxevan321.

Well-endowed guys will love teasing me.
>>
>>
>>24443972
Being average or even somewhat large doesn't ban you from being into SPH. being into SPH means you find being "not big enough" hot, and big enough is subjective. there are some 8" guys who want a girl to tell them she only fucks 10" or bigger, etc.
>>
>>24444926
this is true. i have an average size which nobody would care about but this fetish is such a turn on for me.

the reason being im very competitve in real life and theres nothing you can really do about it.
>>
File: 1475529031557.jpg (70KB, 720x730px) Image search: [Google]
1475529031557.jpg
70KB, 720x730px
>>24444939
Same here, average sized. I think with me it's that I'm a 27 y/o KV, so maybe I subconsciously started to think the only attention I'd get from girls is rejection? Idk.

If Ibwere to ever get a HJ from a girl and she said "oh look at this little dick, my hand covers up the whole thing....not like those BIG boys who I do a lot more with than just jerk off....teehee" I'd cum so hard but afterwards I'd need reassurance that my dick is enough and she was just being naughty for me.
>>
>>24444955
haha im 25 and a virgin. not kissless however not that it makes much difference. kissing is not the same as having sex.

but i agree i have my first time fantasy that would be nice.

>girl teases you for a long period of time
>then she finally lets you fuck her
>as you do it she taunts you
>"is it in yet?" "hurry up and finish" etc
>you cum in 3 seconds
>she tells you how terrible you are but she still loves you.
>perfect

now i just need a girlfriend who is into this.
>>
>>24445076
Being compared to big dicks she had is also hot but I'd hate for her to actually conpare and feel like she downgraded to lesser dick. .
>>
>>24445250
i get you and agree it is hot however, i dont think they would actually care about that. like the smaller size since its a fetish and if she is into it, there shouldnt be any issues.

i think the biggest problem is finding a girl in general who isnt turned off by this
>>
>>24445076
>>24445257
id change
>>
>>24445257
Yeah. But I'd still be scared. I'd want to be teased but if I was actually cucked I'd hate it. How about you?
>>
>>24445276
i agree with that, the teasing is fun but the actual thing is too much. its too deviant. aside from this fetish, i believe in a more traditional approach towards gender roles.

so my girlfriend cheating on me for real doesnt fit my lifestyle.
>>
see how rare it is. you cant even get anonymous people to talk about it
>>
>>24446138
We talk about it plenty here
>>
>>24446257
yeah but i want to find an sph gf :(
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.