[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend and I going through a rough patch currently. A little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 12x16-pillow-insert.jpg (9KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
12x16-pillow-insert.jpg
9KB, 550x550px
My boyfriend and I going through a rough patch currently. A little while ago after he left to hang with his friends, I masturbated in ou4 bed alone. Then I rubbed my pussy juice all over his pillow so he will smell my scent when he goes to sleep.

Is this fucking weird /soc/?
>>
>why does my pillow smell like fish
>>
Degenerate
>>
>>24442625
Yes but in a good way if your pussy smells good and he likes the smell of it. You could always wake him up with your ass and pussy next to his face and suck him off.
>>
>>24442630
Kek I just took a shower before hand
>>24442631
Good
>>24442634
Not her, but she will likely hijack this thread because she is an attentionwhore
>>
>>24442642
I usually have to pry his face out of my pussy so I think it will probably go over well.
>>
>>24442625
Not really, 2 be completely honest with you
>>
>>24442648
Good. And that is fun. I love taking a girl to the point of her trying to get me to stop picking.
>>
>>24442625
Only weird depending how your pussy looks. Only one way to find out.
>>
no thats hot and loyal
>>
>>24442646
>calling someone an attention whore
>rubs her pussy on her bfs pillow to get his attention
>>
>>24442625
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>24442672
At least I save my pussy for him and not all of 4chan
>>
>>24442680
Oh. Bye then.
>>
>>24442680
you sounds REALLY fucking degenerate. you should just kys
>>
>>24442680
hes a lucky guy
>>
>>24442700
;) this is true
>>
>>24442625
>Then I rubbed my pussy juice all over his pillow so he will smell my scent when he goes to sleep.
This is a perfectly sane and emotionally healthy way to deal with your relationship problems.
>>
>>24442625
That's something a serial killer does.
>>
I jerked off all over my ex's pillows and some stuffed animals
>>
>>24442625
Yes it's weird and if you break up do you want a bf from 4chan? Are you a Yandere?
>>
I jerked off in a fwb's shampoo bottle every morning I stayed over for shits and giggles, so I totally understand where you are coming from.
>>
>>24443861
ive never heard of a serial killer doing that
>>24443974
not sure
>>24444437
>>24443966
male cum is a lot grosser and more obvious
>>
>>24442625
Yes. But it's also fucking hot.
>>
That's better than jerking off into a guy you don't likes pillow case and being busted by a female while doing so.
>>
>>24444712
kek
>>
i want to contact her.
>>
>>24445226
how would i go about that?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.