[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arizona Meetup/hookup thread >Age & Sex: 18, M >Zip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (9KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
9KB, 250x167px
Arizona Meetup/hookup thread
>Age & Sex: 18, M
>Zip Code: 85044
>What you're looking for: to get my Dick sucked
>Kik: thms2
>>
>implying anyone from AZ browses here
>>
>>24441190
i've seen az threads on /soc/ before lol.
>>
I'm in az
22/m
>>
>>24441693

Unfortunately they all started using kik, which seems counterintuitive since no new members will join.

It's as if they've made their own little club. Kinda dumb for a 4chan, but what do you expect?

Maybe I'll d/l kik one day and see how long it takes before I'm kicked out.
>>
>>24442614
It's only 30-40 ish people too. If even that many.
>>
>>24442705

desu that's more than I would have expected this late in the game.
>>
OKAY OKAY OKAY

IMPORTANT POST

We are doing TWO meet ups this week in Phoenix.

One is tomorrow at 8pm at Rula Bula on Mill Ave.

The other one is happening this saturday on the 15th, also at 8pm at Rula Bula on Mill Ave. NOTE THIS WAS RECENTLY SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE 14TH BUT WE ARE CHANGING IT DUE TO THE AVAILABILITY OF SOME REGULAR AZ CHAN FOLK. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

We hope to see you there!

>>24442705

Its more than that. We regularly max out the kik channel.
>>
>>24442763
Good for you. It's still a constant garbage fire.
>>
>>24442823

Edward?
>>
>>24442614
We started kik to keep in touch dingus.
>>
>>24443252

That's nice, but you could always just make a thread here. It's not like meet-ups would disappear without the thread. I'm sure there's a minimum of 1 person per day who goes to /soc/ catalog, searches for arizona thread, finds none, leaves.

Instead you likely just have a cesspool of people who feel like the finally found friends when in reality you've created/helped to create/continued a monopoly on /soc/ arizona meet-ups.

But whatever, you guys have fun =)
>>
>>24443309

> implying the people in az chan arent actually friends
> stringing words together and hoping its a criticism

Maybe if you were nice enough I would feel good enough to make the AZ kik into a place worth welcoming, and we wouldnt even have this problem far even as decided to do look more like.
>>
>>24443330

So the goal of /soc/ is to meet other 4channers... but you don't like other 4channers... I just don't want to be a part of you shits, and that's okay.

Just don't tell yourself you did it to keep in touch. You did it to keep out the undesirables (as you've just admittied), which is entirely the opposite of the point of 4chan which makes your group's founding ideology completely meaningless, or at least hypocritical.

And oh no, I missed a "y" on the word they. I'm sorry you couldn't figure out a typo. MY BAD.

But whatever, get the fuck off 4chan and back to kik. That's all I ask.

Enjoy yourself =)
>>
>>24443365

Actually. My groups founding ideology is not hypocritical. You are the one who is a hypocrite. What our kik group does is not the opposite of the point of 4chan.
>>
>>24443365
GAH! Into the hundejo with you porko
>>
>>24443381

Not sure how I can be a hypocrite about anything given I've only asked that you fuck off back to kik. Also if you're gunna bitch about word smoothie at least learn how to write.
>>24443444
Can't wait for the wall to be built.
>>
Why is there drama.... It's the Internet
>>
As for what the point of the thread is...

I'd like to meet a fellow bi or gay bro for cuddles and fuck. I've got a nice dick for anyone who wants to suck too
Kik:Probably_Yes
>>
File: sub-buzz-28171-1467754535-13.png (546KB, 523x821px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-28171-1467754535-13.png
546KB, 523x821px
no wonder the az threads are always dead, the fags have a little private club...
>>
>>24443739

Don't call them fags, they will get mad at you and never invite you.
>>
File: indeed-well-played-good-sir.jpg (27KB, 552x442px) Image search: [Google]
indeed-well-played-good-sir.jpg
27KB, 552x442px
>>24443791
>>
>>24443791

pretty sure the last thread had the kik invite picture so anyone could join. thats how I got in. just check the archives if you're that lonely <3
>>
>>24440807
Theres a few inactive people
In the group. If someone wants to join the az kik, post kik names in response to this message and I'll add. Just please try and be cool. We're all different. I'm not asking anyone to put a mask on, just to be accepting.
>>
Kingman checking in. Anyone else from around this shit hole?
>>
>>24441968
Hair color ?
>>
File: 20161012_104606.jpg (644KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_104606.jpg
644KB, 1920x1080px
35 bi m 623
Kik darth_dave
Down for anything
>>
>>24444527
I already posted my kik id like to join the group though, my kik is Probably_Yes
>>
>>24444527
Add me please 97neverAgain
>>
RULA BULA TONIGHT AT 8PM. Cant wait to meet up! you are all of course welcome

get hype
>>
File: image.jpg (350KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 1280x960px
what a great meet up!!

seeya guys again saturday
>>
>>24444975
Black?
>>
>>24440807
>18
>85044
you're still in fucking HS aren't you?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.