[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, I want to know what your honest to God opinion on penis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 38

File: IMG_5746.jpg (407KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5746.jpg
407KB, 1200x1600px
Femanons, I want to know what your honest to God opinion on penis size is?

I want straight blunt answers, no fucking sugarcoating it, don't worry if you some guys feelings because his penis is small. I want to know if you prefer longs ones, thick ones, or veiny ones. I want to know if popular culture has affected your perception on penis size. I want to know how your experience with sleeping with smaller and larger guys was.

And when I say femanons, I want answers directly from women, biological females. No men giving answers from what their girlfriend/ex/wife said, that is not a straight answer, their SO probably sugarcoated the answer to not hurt the guys feelings on the subject.

So femanons, please be as blunt and as rude as possible, this is an anonymous image board, so fire away.
>>
>>24439971
Ok, I like them big. I'd go with girth over length. Big is not all good, it can be painful during sex and leave me sore. But it's hot as fuck. I've had great sex with guys with smaller dicks. It is far from the most important thing to good sex, but it's a particular thing I like just like a lot of guys may appreciate big tits. I have loads of female friends who are not inot big dicks like I am. Please do not stres about it if you're small, the insecurity is the worst.
>>
>>24439971
Size isn't everything but it's important. If you have a big dick but suck at actually arousing a girl and using it then it's pointless. But we don't like micro dicks either and any girl who tells you she doesn't mind is probably lying or will eventually begin to care.

Basically as big as you can get without being painful is the best, so like 7 or 8 inches, and know how the fuck to use it.
>>
>>24439980
>Basically as big as you can get without being painful is the best, so like 7 or 8 inches, and know how the fuck to use it.
This
>>
>>24439971
Another thing I love is a guy who's big when he's soft. I am not as much into 'growers'. I like to hang out naked with a guy and admire his big penis while we're doing it. For me it's the whole deal of him being well endowed as much as it's the physical feeling during sex. Again, I think this is because I have a particular 'kink' if you can call it that, though it's surely not a rare one.
>>
>>24440009
I hope a lot more women feel this way. When a dick reaches a certain size, it's no longer just a piece of meat, it becomes a sexual object that causes arousal much like breasts.
>>
>>24440026
I think a dick is always a sexual object. Some are just more appealing than others.
>>
File: liA3Phk.jpg (965KB, 2508x1434px) Image search: [Google]
liA3Phk.jpg
965KB, 2508x1434px
>>24440009
cool.
>>
>>24440040
>Would lay my head on your stomach on a lazy Sunday morning and absent mindedly play with your big soft penis.
>>
>>24440046
that sounds nice.
you should add me on skype: kokoisperfection
>>
My personal favourite penis for actual intercourse is about 6in, veiny, and uncircumcised.

When I'm just looking at them, size literally does not matter, I just like aesthetically pleasing penis. If your dick is 10in, but ugly, I don't want to see it. If your dick is 3in, but well formed and nice to look at, I want to see it.

I don't think popular culture has affected my view it all regarding dicks.

Fucking smaller guys can be better than bigger guys, because you don't need that much prep time to take them, and you don't really have to be careful when you're being rough.
I'm nearly 5'3, and it sucks when things get rough and your cervix gets bruised.

Also, regarding what the other femanon said, I don't care at all about growers or showers.
>>
>>24440063
>uncircumcised
Yes :)

I should add I can appreciate an aesthetically pleasing small penis. Not into ugly dicks of any size.
>>
Any femanons mind rating?
>>
>>24440076
Personally I think there are more than enough threads for that already
>>
>>24440077
Duly noted. Worth a shot.
>>
>>24440077
Holy shit that ID.

But I agree on this.

Also, I have no clue how people even rate dicks.
Like, everything regarding a penis is kind of subjective.
If you put 2 dicks in front of me, one circumcised and one not, I can't necessarily say the circumcised one is the better one (even if that's my normal preference)

Penis threads should be smash or pass types imho
>>
>>24440077
This, I don't want this thread to become a dick rate thread. I know for a fact that femanons usually avoid those threads, 1 out of every 200 posts is a woman while the rest are guys.

guys constantly begging for rates will turn girls away.
>>
>>24440084
Which is why my dick is not in this thread. I can totally respect that outlook.
>>
Bump before going to sleep.
>>
I know you said you don't want guys to answer but I'm going to because my answer is good.

I'm a guy with a big dick. The thing is, girls want the biggest dick THEY CAN HANDLE. This is not necessarily the biggest dick nor even a particularly big dick; for some girls a big dick is all pain and no pleasure. Girls like to be stretched and filled, but for some girls an average sized dick is enough to do that.
>>
>>24439971
Thos smells like bait but i like a nice average sized dick. Bigger than 6 inches is fucking crazy to me. Small than 4 is too small. Somewhere between there is perfection.
>>
File: jhkjhkj.jpg (37KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
jhkjhkj.jpg
37KB, 960x720px
>>
>>24440063
>I'm nearly 5'3, and it sucks when things get rough and your cervix gets bruised.
Your height has nothing to do with the size of your vagina.
>>
>>24440493
If you say so, but the length of my actual canal is pretty short.
>>
>>24439971
the person attached to the dick is more important so get off your high horse.
>>
>>24439971
>Femanons

>Implying every woman on here isn't a slut whore
>>
>>24439971
before i lost my virginity to my bf i didnt care about dick size. now my preference is for him (7.5 & thick). anything larger is too big. i wouldnt mind smaller as long as it is above 5".
>>
Dick size doesn't really matter unless you have a micro penis. I prefer average dudes honestly, because I normally don't enjoy huge cocks. too painful. I don't even think about cocks all that much anyway. What matters more is the guy it is attached to.
>>
>>24439971
>Blunt answers? Ok
I seriously, do not give a fuck about dick size. I think guys judge other guys by their penis than woman actually do. Let's face it, dicks are pretty ugly lookin to begin with. If u have a big penis, kudos, if u have a micropenis, sorry your masculinity is hurt, i'll probably lie about how much fun i'm having while we're having sex but at least it makes it a fuckton easier to give blowjobs. Ugly penises just freak me the fuck out tho like if things are in a weird proportion or if you're hairy af. That's all
>>
>>24440506
>If you say so
It's a fact. You just have a short canal because you have a short canal. It's just like how men can have drastically different shapes and sizes no matter what their height is.
>>
>>24440575
second this. i am 5'3 and my vagina is deep. doesnt have to do with height.
>>
>>24439971
dick size matters on the extreme ends of the spectrum; meaning that really small and really big usually suck unless you run up on a size queen or someone who has a fetish for micro-penis

If one finger can make a girl cum, then most guys have nothing to worry about except for the rare outliers.

Also, morons who say, "do you care about boob size? see? then we don't care about dick size!" are stupid because breasts are aesthetically pleasing during sex but serve no function when it comes to fucking. If your breasts are tiny or massive, you can still fuck. If you dick is tiny or massive, there's a chance you won't be able to have enjoyable sex.

People in general are really into BIG things, there's something fascinating and intriguing about it

> the tallest building
> the longest cruise ship
> the tallest man
> the biggest pumpkin
> the largest pizza

but people in my experience suck at guessing the dimensions of anything and most women have probably been lied to.

> yeah baby it's 8" swear to god
> it's only 5"
> I NEED AN 8" COCK TO BE SATISFIED

most don't have a fucking clue.
>>
>tfw average as fuck all around
this is why i keep my dick in my pants and turn down every woman who shows any sexual interest in me
>>
>>24440682
>caring about what what women think
Not that they do much thinking anyway.
>>
I don't really care about penis size either as long as it's not too small to feel. I do admit that thicker is much better. My boyfriend is the thickest penis I have ever had and what makes it better is that he focuses on me during sex rather than himself. So it's really a combination, the fact he's so good with it makes him the best partner I've had.

Long story short, thick dicks are better.
>>
>>24440716
but what do you consider thick

coke can? Wii remote? hula hoop? toilet paper tube? parking cone?
>>
>>24440729
Uhhh, idk. I know one time we measured his size together just to see and he was 6 inches in girth. That was a turn on doing that lol
>>
I'm 6" and 5.5" girth, the head is a bit bigger, I think maybe 6" girth at the head, should measure that.

Seems to make the ladies cum. My downside is that I'm not very sensitive once my foreskin goes back and I don't get off when it is so I can keep going for sometime. Usually have to finish outside the girl.
>>
>>24440410
Your answer is shit, get out
>>
Tfw veiny 7 inch dick but it's hyper sensitive so like 60 seconds of sex and I cum a metric ton
>>
>>24440837
tfw when 5 inches and i last forever with low downtime.

im too fucking horny and it takes forever for me to get off.
>>
File: 1474200127801.jpg (32KB, 480x856px) Image search: [Google]
1474200127801.jpg
32KB, 480x856px
>tfw 13x10 cm needle dick
>tfw scared of having sex
>tfw ignore girls who are interested in me because they're just gonna get disappointed in the end

Someone just end my existence already
>>
>>24440682
Are you at least 4 inches? If yes, youre golden
>>
>tfw 4.5" length X 4.8" girth
>>
There is more to living than sex.

This coming from a fulfilled, world-travelling, healthy, happy wizard.
>>
>>24440051
>>24440068
Damn, why can't I find women like you?
>>
>>24441262
i love you anon
>>
>>24440575
I think it was more of a i am a tiny person so when shit gets rough i literally get fucked like a sex doll thrown aound slammed hard
Also who cares is she thinks her hight relateds to her cunt
Why would it bother you enough to reply if some random woman thinks this? Why?
>>
File: IMG_1646.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1646.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 20160814_091258-1.jpg (65KB, 670x435px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_091258-1.jpg
65KB, 670x435px
>>24439980
well I got 7.5, but I definitely don't think I know how to use it : / kindov a bum deal.
>>
>>24440597
this.
>>
>>24442347
that meaty cock and hairy belly is so lickable.
>>
>>24442027
It's his insecurity spilling out. He needs to prove with incredible authority to this girl that all girls short or tall can be satisfied and filled with a short penis, that not all tall girls need a long penis.

That's the vibe I'm getting from his post anyways, I'm sure his response will be different.
>>
>>24442077
these are attractive genitals

>>24442347
these are large genitals
>>
>>24439971
Length doesn't have too much to do with it unless you are like under 5 inches. I like them around 7 inches and not too thick. Average dicks are usually the best desu big dicks always just hurt.
>>
>>24440597
Fucking kekd at that green text. It's so true. One of my friends was telling me that his girlfriend was always saying he "HAD to be like 9 inches." He was 5.5.
>>
>>24442347
nice humblebrag
>>
File: 20160822_002800.jpg (724KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_002800.jpg
724KB, 1080x1920px
>>24440063
this is me. 6 inch and uncircumsized. am i ok? pretty curious to have your opinion.
>>
File: IMG_20160808_180057_331.jpg (506KB, 1931x1368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_180057_331.jpg
506KB, 1931x1368px
>>24440738
How is his Dick ? I'm 6,2 girth, and i found m'y Dick a little ugly

It's like a balloon.
>>
>>24444375
Your's is definitely a little scary,
but I've never had an uncircumsized one before, so that plays into it
>>
File: IMG_3223.jpg (129KB, 736x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.jpg
129KB, 736x783px
How about mine?
>>
And so it becomes yet another dick rate thread
>>
>>24444507
What do you mean by scary ? Too ugly ?
>>
>>24439977

Dude here with decent sized dick and this is pretty much what every girl I've discussed this with has said. I've been with bigger girls who couldn't fit all of me and I've been with smaller girls that made my dick feel tiny. It varies from girl to girl.
>>
>>24444657
men fucking ruin everything!

>>24444553
>>24444375
>>24444298
>>24442347
>>24442077
fucking shitposters
>>
I've been with guys of different sizes

>less than 3 inches
I came. It was boring but we had no idea what we were doing
>6 inches
He could slide the tip in and I'll cum. He mentally mind fucked me. He could make out with me and I'll cum. Hell, I could think about him and I'll cum. He trained me well and I have no idea how. We broke it off 6 months ago so I could focus on my career. I still dream about him.
>super thick and 8 inches (current bf)
Each time feels like the first. Our first 6 months together, I couldn't hardly ride him. It was too much. Now, I'm more use to it. I grunt in pain when he shoves it all the way. I think he likes it.
>>
>>24440579
>i am 5'3 and my vagina is deep
How deep?

>this is my fetish
>>
>>24440026

They do. My wife loves big soft cocks.
>>
>>24447187
>I grunt in pain when he shoves it all the way. I think he likes it.

Dont know about your bf but that is hot and I do love it when my girl makes those sounds too.
>>
>>24447232

My wife is 5' 3" and she can take 9" balls deep. It really doesn't matter.
>>
>>24447259
>missing the point

Your wife, what an amazing woman...
>>
>>24447264

Sorry I replied to the wrong post lol.
>>
>>24447268
Its totally fine, loved hearing about it anyways.

the 9" is yours or a toy? Wish I could see.
>>
>>24439980
Goddamn it I have a small dick.
>>
File: 1474853620825.jpg (668KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1474853620825.jpg
668KB, 1200x1400px
>>
>>24444987
totally not a feminist
>>
Bumping thread...for reasons
>>
i just want a girl to totally destroy my ego by making fun of my size. im craving the pain
>>
Most important for me is hardness. I find the like 80% hard cock painful, it irritates my skin and doesn't feel good. Please let the foreplay continue until you are totally hard.

I like cocks that are a good angle for me. Almost everyone has been, one guy the angle was awkward.

I like cocks that are like 5" with a slight curve. Thickness irrelevant here. The awesome thing about the guy I was with this size was that he could hit my gspot. Each thrust I think his tip was going over the spot, and the curve was just right to stimulate it more. It was very good with me on top. I would enjoy a repeat experience but he lives out of town.

I also like longer cocks that are like 7-8". This is nice for a full feeling without being so long that it hits my cervix. I frequently find myself pulling guys closer to try to get them deeper inside me.

Girth- I like 4.5-5 inches ideally. 5-6 is okay but it will end up irritating my skin after. When I'm with a bigger guy, I feel it for days after because I might have gotten microtears.

I'd rather blow a smaller guy. Also I prefer circumcised.
For sex, circumcision is irrelevant.
>>
>>24447318

I would find this informative (and I still do to some degree) save for the parts where it says "men should be the ones shamed" and where is makes no room for those women who genuinely like small penises.

I do not believe that anyone should be shamed for something they cannot help, whether it be what is sexually fulfilling to them, or what they were born with. This is a very toxic message masquerading as a liberating message. Additionally, by not making room in this ideology for all of the women who genuinely do appreciate small penises, this message is invalidating them, and masking toxicity with liberation.

Further still, humans do not even close to have the largest penis/body size ratio in the animal kingdom. As far as I know (and I might be among the best educated on /soc/ about matters like this, having extensive background in evolution, including the many ways selection can favor different penis morphologies) the largest penis/body size ratio in the Animal kingdom belongs to a species of barnacle, being up to around 50/1 for length ratio and over 20/1 in total vol ratio.

Then finally, lots of stats are provided with no citation of sources. Some of them I would lean towards believing; like 'average penis is around 6.5"'. Some of them sound pretty BS, and targeted specifically at shaming men with smaller and average penises; like '5.5" girth is the minimum necessary for consistent female orgasm'.

I'm not even mad; by the standards presented on this chart I am well above the necessary limits in length and right at the necessary limits in girth to be satisfying to women. I just fucking hate mis/pseudoinformation with a passion.
>>
>>24448562
>Tfw I have the perfect penis for you
>>
>>24440859
That just means you're only option is to become a god of foreplay and pleasuring women through other means. Lesbians have amazing sex with no penetration all the time. You have to understand, penetration is alright for most women, but they receive vastly more pleasure from their clit which penetration doesn't even stimulate that much. Just work on that and you can still have a fulfilling sex life.
>>
>>24448636
And what would that be?
>>
>>24448711
Almost 5" with a curve upwards and circumcised.
>>
>>24442027
Probably the same reason you're responding to his.
>>
>>24448895
stfu cuck
>>
File: tumblr_ndjpptlHLX1tkqanho1_400.gif (924KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndjpptlHLX1tkqanho1_400.gif
924KB, 400x400px
>>24447318

>breasts serve no direct role in acheiving penile orgasm
>>
>>24448919
there's a reason why the word DIRECT is in there,
indirectly, yes you can give a titjob. but it's not used at all for penetrative vaginal sex which stimulates the orgasm of both partners at the same time.
>>
>>24448986

you're a silly goose
>>
Does penis shape come into account at all? Mine is about 5.5" in girth at the middle but it gets thinner towards the base of the tip.

Somewhat related, what do you think is the ideal "motion", or is it different for every woman?
>>
Goddamn you people are dumb. Penis/vagina size absolutely has a positive correlation with height. Yes there are exceptions but exceptions don't make the rule. Generally, the taller someone is, the larger everything is on them.
>>
>>24439971
Looks like shit
>>
>>24449190
Overall body size is the best predictor of penis size out of many many traits that have been hypothesized to be such.
>>
>>24448656

A guy with a big dick also could do that, why would they choose me over them? I could become the greatest guy in the world personality wise, achieve so many things yet I would still be fundamentally inferior as a man.
>>
>>24447318

and this is the reason I don't even try
>>
>>24447187
could you speak more of this mentally mind fucking you? how?
>>
>>24439971
that's huge!

>>24440040
goddamn and while soft

>>24440438
too long

>>24442077
he looks tired

>>24442347
that looks painful

>>24444298
too thick

>>24444375
too uncircumcised

>>24444553
too thick in the middle

I'm not very experienced but these are all giants compared to what I've experienced
>>
>>24447187
6 months ago you were fucking two guys? way to slut it up
>>
>>24449645

So, smaller ones or these?
>>
>>24449746
i think I'd be too nervous to let any guy this big inside me
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 704x960px
can femanon please share an opinion on my cock?im unsure of what a girl would think or care about my size..
>>
>>24449759

Why?
>>
>>24449764
lel
fuck off to a dick rate thread and let the fags rate you
>>
>>24449795
O
>>
So 6 inch with a slight upwards curve and 5.5in girth is good? I'm happy
>>
>>24449778
because I'm not used to seeing them. they're kind of intimidating. what if they can't fit it in? how bad will it hurt?
>>
>>24449886

you'll get used to it and start to hate guys with small dicks
>>
>>24449896
that makes me kinda sad. i liked that i was small enough to enjoy smaller cocks
>>
>>24449959

that's the life of a guy with inferior genes, just to get left behind and rot. short, balding, small dick. literally no chance to have a happy life.
>>
>>24449959
im gonna imagine a girl who initially liked small cock but gradually grew to love big ones and hate small ones.

>fap material
>>
File: 20160930_182438.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_182438.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Mine's pretty small :/
>>
>>24450192
again
fuck off and go post in a dick rate thread
only men enjoy looking at small penises like yours
>>
>>24450233
not a dick rate thread
fuck off faggot
>>
>>24450237
are you a girl? tell my little dick to fuck off. do it
>>
>>24450273
I think you'd get off more if you had the fags in the dick rate thread do it.
>>
>>24450274
definitely not. i hate those fags. plus i dont post dick pics.

but trust me its small
>>
File: 1420322005138.jpg (43KB, 458x686px) Image search: [Google]
1420322005138.jpg
43KB, 458x686px
>>24449462
because the big dick guy 90% of the time won't be focused on it so much. The thing is you wouldn't spend much time worrying about tongue and fingers as much if you had a big dick. You're really not that small anyway and most women can't tell the difference between half an inch. See you NEED to know what you're doing, men with big dicks might not feel like they don't need to know. This is also a part of the "he just makes sure he gets his orgasm" idea. Any guy with an average to above average dick can fall into a repetitive sex cycle that is pretty close to quickies(they don't have to be quick but the idea is that it's about getting off). Smaller men usually know they're small and try to compensate, a well adjusted man will compensate but not "overcompensate", there is a line and most sex comes down to confidence and awareness, women have multiple zones and confidently touching them in those areas while fucking and TALKING DIRTY will pretty much make anyone cum (women or men). The big problem is lack of confidence rather than having a small dick. In the end you want a higher end dick but you don't want anything huge, huge dick guys have a very different problem in that if they want to make an Average woman cum they need to use less aggressive angles. Like that one anon said, bruised cervix's can ruin sex because anything after round 1 is going to be especially painful. Dick size matters but not as much as you think.
>>
>>24450440
Thing is. Guys with small or average dicks will always bad mouth guys with big dicks. They always need to say that guys with big dicks don't know how to foreplay or use it.

Nah, this is all just a fantasy to make them feel better about their small penises.

Sorry, but guys with big dicks can foreplay and use their dicks just fine.
>>
File: 1427504374113.png (8KB, 445x374px) Image search: [Google]
1427504374113.png
8KB, 445x374px
Second question

shaved or unshaved

I feel like fighting the pubes is a battle I cant win, but is it worth the fight?
>>
File: 1394584661589.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1394584661589.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>24450450
you're right, they can but the fact is there is a smaller amount of large dick guys, with that smaller amount comes the same good at fucking vs not good at fucking statistic. As a general example let's say 50% of average size men know how to give a good fuck, that statistic carries over to men with big dicks. They have the same resources available plus a bigger dick but the reality is many large men pass up the benefits of foreplay.
>>
>>24450492
>but the reality is many large men pass up the benefits of foreplay
nice anecdotal evidence
>>
>>24450452
Please shave your balls. It's gross putting unshaved balls in my mouth
>>
File: 1425363291798.gif (994KB, 279x332px) Image search: [Google]
1425363291798.gif
994KB, 279x332px
>>24450501
I fuck everyone, just saying.
>>
>>24450535

You haven't fucked me.
>>
File: 1391057601159.jpg (29KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
1391057601159.jpg
29KB, 480x537px
>>24450659
yes I have
>>
Have any guys slightly damaged their frenulum during sex? Was with a girl the other week and while fucking her tried to go in deeper, she was so damn tight and I felt a pain. Realised next morning I had turn my frenulum a bit. It's all healed up now.
>>
>>24449361
not true. my ex was a giant compared to me but has a small dick, not just short or thin but both
>>
>>24450450
so whats your ideal size?
>>
>>24450450

That's what I'm trying to say, just being good at foreplaying won't be saving me and having a small dick fucks up the positions you can use. We're just fucked forever.
>>
>>24451850
No sir, the people fucked forever are the ones with micro penises and dicks at wierd angles.
>>
>>24451856

Anything less than 6" is micro dicks in womens eyes anyways.
>>
>>24442459
>>24442027
I'm a woman the same height as her. :c
>Also who cares is she thinks her hight relateds to her cunt
I just want to stop people from thinking a myth is true. You're saying it's a better thing to leave people being ignorant.

Boy, I had a lot of troubles with posting this.
>>
>>24451867
How is it that the average is 6" and yet somehow almost every anon is way above average and disappointed?

Someone is lying here.
>>
>>24451881
all the guys with small dicks are scared to share

simple as that
>>
>>24451881

Because they are fucking retards, they should try having 4-5" dicks then see how having 6 inches is great.
>>
bumping for size humiliation pls
>>
>>24439971
No one wants you asian faggot. And be careful with your dick that peyronies disease could get worse.
>>
>>24452281
must be sad being smaller than an asian guy
this grudge you hold is unhealthy
>>
>>24452344
im so jealous of guys with big cocks. imagine never getting to fuck a girl with a big one... its like why even bother, you know you cant please her with it.
>>
>>24449764
May I please have a reply?
>>
File: measure.jpg (632KB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
measure.jpg
632KB, 2992x4000px
So, I have a pretty average sized cock. About 5" hard, with an ok angle, circumsized.

What I've learned is that it's about how you use it, not what you have. Sometimes my partner will cum from penetration, because stuff will be just right. Sometimes I don't do enough foreplay, and they get finished off with my tongue, or direct g-spot stimulation via hands.

Sometimes they don't want any penetration and it's all clit stim.

There's plenty that you can do no matter who you are to make sure your partner has good, enjoyable sex. A cock is a just one part of the equation, and hell, not even the most important part.

And I know the guys my partner has been with before me. One of em is something like 8" hard, great cock. Too painful for anal, or for him to hilt his cock, or deepthroating, when they were together. Big cock problems are a thing. I like my average size, and my partner not only likes it, but easily gets off from it.

I'm not rock hard here. Too much fapping/sex over the last week and a half from when I took my partner camping.
>>
>>24452431
>it's about how you use it, not what you have.

not true in the slightest, dicklets always say this shit.
>>
>>24452344
You have a pencil dick if you werent a pathetic virgin you would know this. And that bend is going to increase your chances of a fracture sp be careful or enjoy living with a broken dick.
>>
>>24452459
My dick has made quite the lasting impression in your head, seeing an asian guy with such a thick veiny cock has really put a dent into your fragile ego.

Stop following me man, it's creepy.
>>
I have like a fat 4 incher. Not impressive because I'm fat, but I've come to accept my size (cock size not fat size). There's no magic pills or science to make it any longer and appealing looking, so all I can do is learn how to please a woman, and find a woman who will enjoy more than just my chode.
>>
>>24452469
Are you retarded? I'm trying to give you advice stop getting so defensive pencil dick. Notice how no girls in this thread like your dick because it's thin and half broken. Enjoy your loneliness.
>>
>>24452482
stop being obsessed with my cock :^)
I'm not gonna let you suck it.
>>
>>24452497
Clearly a virgin your dick is a product of excessive masturbation how does it feel lmao
>>
>>24452518
fine, you can suck it
stop being so tsundere bro
>>
My dick is long but skinny like 4inch girth that makes me super insecure cause i know girls like them thicker
>>
>>24452357
>pls respond
Maybe there are other threads where you can post unsolicited pictures of your disembodied dick
>>
Me soft
>>
femanons pls i need sph
>>
>>24442459
it's called stopping spreading of false and retarded information
>>
File: ..png (132KB, 480x748px) Image search: [Google]
..png
132KB, 480x748px
Dude, just get a penis enlargement pump. Pump that shit to the max for about n hour and watch it grow fatter than the fattest cock in this thread. Proved it with my own.
>>
>>24453407
dude, just use your hands
you don't need a penis pump for that
>>
>>24453407
you can cut half a sock and stuff it in this thing, get some serious girth for a good while. Helps you get fatter naturally too.
>>
>>24453412
no amount of jelking will do what this shit does in a few minutes. I'm talking explosive girth. Pussy hole will look like a fuckin drum.
>>
>>24449645
>too uncircumcised
You know he can pull the foreskin right?
During sex I pull it back. Is that abnormal?
>>
>>24453407
max results for me look like this guy when I'm done pumping, or a little fatter, gotta lubricate the sleeve though

>>24452923
>>
>>24453431
That happens normally when you put a condom on or enter the girl.....well it does for me
>>
>>24453431
it looks awfully tight..you'd be surprised how common phimo is for uncuttians.
>>
My pussy is tight and small- I can't handle huge dick and I couldn't really be in a comfortable relationship with one.
5-6 inches is perfect for my hotspot, with average to above average girth but again nothing too big.

My bf's got a nice one just about 6 inches, he's a grower and I think sometimes it's a little more.

I love sitting on his cock and letting him fill me right to the hilt before jerking my hips back and forth.
I feel like he was made for me and I'd never want anything bigger or smaller.
>>
>>24453431
That's what I would consider normal
>>
First girl I had sex with crippled me to this day. After the last time we had sex, she commented on my penis and it suffices to say, I think I will never have sex again. Nothing in my life hurt me like her words, and I've been playing football for the most of my life, have been thrown off a bridge and lost most of my front teeth. None of that had nearly as much impact on my outer and inner life as what she said
>>
>>24455633
What exactly did she say? :(
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 720x960px
Would love a sincere opinion on mine
>>
File: wSoiemK.gif (142KB, 620x626px) Image search: [Google]
wSoiemK.gif
142KB, 620x626px
Would a 7" length and 5.5" girth benis be uncomfortable for most women?
>>
>>24455706
nod for me :DDD
pud it in vagina :DDDDDDDD
>>
File: 3b1.png (607KB, 1853x924px) Image search: [Google]
3b1.png
607KB, 1853x924px
>>24455799
ebin xDDD
>>
Im embarrassed for guys posting their dicks in non rate thread. The desperation, but what really gets me is how none of them are even big, all average or a lil above. If you are gonna be aggressive to show it off make sure its actually big.
>>
File: spurdo_venaja4.gif (40KB, 791x798px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_venaja4.gif
40KB, 791x798px
>>24455799
I see that earlier ITT you care about benis aesthetics as well as size, and circumcision was mentioned.

In your opinion, is circumcision a detractor no matter what, or can a circumcised benis look good?

I don't want to post my benis because that's not what this thread is for, but if you would like me to I could.
>>
>>24456248
>can a circumcised benis look good?
Yes they can look good. I just prefer uncut all things being equal.

Don't get all insecure that your benis doesnd godda foresgin :DDDDD
>>
>>24456248
>I don't want to post my benis because that's not what this thread is for, but if you would like me to I could.
You could post it in another thread........
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 232x217px
>>24456256
That's all good to know, was just wondering.
I know that game comes with confidence, the opposite of insecurity.

I'm learning to cook, I'm mildly fit and working out, have height and colored eyes on my side, but never seeked a girlfriend in HS. I had plenty of confidence though through success at extracurriculars and had many friends, girls and guys.

Now I'm just waiting to go to college so I can meet new girls and get a gf.

Thanks for the replies, I'm glad to know where my benor stands.
>>
File: Burdo_barde.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Burdo_barde.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>24456272
Alright, I'll send a link ITT to a pic in another one once I have a moment, so heads up
>>
>>24456357
>>24456342
>>24456248
>>24455992
>>24455706
>autism
>>
>>24456342
>Now I'm just waiting to go to college so I can meet new girls and get a gf.
All good what you are doing but don't build this whole must get gf thing up to be your ultimate goal in life. Or you may end up disappointed. Focus in all that self improvement and in getting to know girls as friends and generally being a good person to those around you. A girlfriend will come along.
>>
>>24456382
Exactly what I've been doing. I discovered for myself that the goal is success, and then the girls just come along.
Despite never seeking a girlfriend I almost had one, and learned that a few I thought would be great liked me in return, but that was after the fact (sometimes I can be oblivious). Getting a gf is no worries in my mind, when you truly want her asking her out is nothing, it's natural.
>>
>>24439971
This big
>>
Is muh dick any good?
>>
>>24456357
>>24456272
Here's the link, I'll get a better pic later, but I remember I had this one already
>>24456459
>>
>>24456463
I think it looks nice!
>>
>Have a big dick
>Enjoy flaunting it (and my body in general) on cam for any girls that are interested in watching
>Everyone assumes I've gotten lots of sex

Dick size matters next to nothing if you're not naked with someone, and if you've gotten to that point, only an asshole would turn you down just for not being a certain size.

The girls I've gotten to show off for are typically very interested in lewd stuff with me, but since I don't live in California, none of them are anywhere near me.

I've only had sex with one person, it was earlier this year, and I'm 25. She was so tight that it was too painful for her for me to try to fit my dick inside her, for months. Even now, I've only gotten to insert halfway. The bottom half of my dick is still virgin.

I wish having a big dick magically made things sexually go my way, but they really don't. It helps a lot with the exhibitionism, but that still requires girls to be up for looking at your dick in the first place, which is rare.
>>
>>24456523
Great! Thanks for all the replies, you're amazing.
>>
>>24456648
>you're amazing.
Because I abreciated spurdo :DDDDDD
>>
>>24455645
In a nutshell, that my dick is pathetic and that she only fucked me when there was no one else to fuck, out of pity. Also, that I should be forbidden to have sex with anyone on this planet. There are many other things she said that are too personal for me to share, and there are some that I have suppressed conscously
>>
>>24456921
Xddd
>>
>>24456611
California you say?
good to know ;^)
>>
File: DSC_0173.jpg (639KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0173.jpg
639KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>24456939
Was there other things in play?
This came right out of the blue?
>>
>>24457132
>>24456429
>>24456410
This isn't the dick rate thread
>>
>>24457282
>Was there other things in play?
What do you mean by this? I never did anything deliberately to hurt her, never acted like an asshole, nothing. I could not have expected it in a million years, it came out of the blue, to answer your second question
>>
>>24457321
I suppose that answers it.

Did the insult happen directly afterwards?
Was their hostility even before the sex?
>>
>>24456921
You're a golden girl
>>
>>24457463
It happened as we were putting our clothes back on, and there was no hostility before sex at all
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-18+at+08.55.30).png (594KB, 463x756px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-18+at+08.55.30).png
594KB, 463x756px
Is my dick good size or just eh?
about 7 - 7 1/2 inches, no clue how thick.
>>
>>24457515
She's a fucking viper dude, simple as that.

She had snakes in her head and likely lashed out at you over whatever bullshit was going on in her head that led her to believe such hurtfulness was warranted.

I doubt what she said was true, and frankly if you'd like there'd be a number of people on this board who would give you honest answers to put your doubts to rest regarding what she said about you.
>>
>>24449969
lmao, you're fucking retarded anon. That's not even how it works.
>>
File: 1476584270937-179711160.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1476584270937-179711160.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Soft n hairy
>>
>>24457710
>>24457607
fuck off
not a dick rate thread
>>
File: dick.jpg (126KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
126KB, 853x1280px
mine is 6,3" long, you girls want it?
>>
>>24457949
girls and traps i mean
>>
>>24457949
>>24457956
again, not a dick rate thread
dont encourage these posters by rating
>>
>>24457611
I had a girl go nuts the morning after, not belittling my manhood but called me a sex offender and said she called the cops. Made me feel like shit for days after and I still don't 100% trust anyone right now. This was 3 weeks ago approx.

We had a good night hanging out, had sex, slept the night. I went home the next morning and an hour later she is sending me texts saying that shit, never to see or talk to her again and threatened to bash my head in.

Some women are just psycho and manifest it after sex
>>
>>24458102
Snakes in her head dude
>>
>>24457667

That's how it works in nature, bad genes = shitty life
>>
>>24447318
This is really fucked up :(
>>
>>24458569
It was probably written to troll you. I agree with some of it though, like that women should not be made to feel ashamed for having a preference for big ones.
>>
>>24452441
This. Every female would choose bigger than 5inch dicklet. And how the fuck do the digglets always think that guys with big cocks dont know how to fuck? I can assure that the guy with the big cock has more experience.
>>
>>24439971
Small so I'm chill with average/smaller but I have been with guys with bigger dicks.
First proper boyfriend was 8", thick and cut.
Really nice to look at but pretty painful a lot of the time during sex.

I prefer trimmed and not fully shaven too, just preference but I get put off when someone is bare down there.
>>
>>24457611
There were also some minor things, like talking about her ex and how huge he was, filling her up and stretching her to the point where she was afraid her vag would become super loose and stuff, all of it without me asking anything. Maybe there really were some "snakes" in her head, now that I think about it

I really appreciate that people on here would give me honest answers and opinions, but I lack confidence to share anything about me and my sex life to be judged, even on anonymous boards on the internet
>>
>>24459174
Whatever it was in your relationship that led up to that moment and whatever the truth about her ex's big dick it definitely sounds like she was going for maximum hurt by saying what she said. So don't panic about it too much. She was looking for a particular reaction and she got it.
>>
i want to understand the motivations behind making a thread like this.

what does it matter if a woman like big dick or not? from all the things you could ask advice on, you chose something that you can't control or change
>>
sorry to be another guy posting, but my dick is about 7.5" long and 6" around hard, which isn't even crazy big, but my experience with women has largely been that while they seem to really like it (or the idea of it, or how it looks), i have to be a little careful and take things slow at first or it can be painful for a decent amount of girls
>>
>>24459321
>my dick is about 7.5" long and 6" around hard, which isn't even crazy big,
It's bigger than most men for sure. You are going to struggle with girls who are on the tighter side.
>>
>>24459321
>which isn't even crazy big
That's literally above the top 1% of men for both length and girth according to peer reviewed, non self reported studies done on penis size.
>>
>>24439971
tbqh, if you have long and large girth, you will be a good candidates to become a father, but usually the sperm is not that much to be produced as they have to travel a long way to reach the outside.
If you are short and small girth, you can have lotsa fun in many positions.

Personally I prefer smaller and almost symmetrical dick.
>>
>>24440009
My gf actually enjoys if I'm not fully hard when we fuck. Do you enjoy that too or is it just a visual pleasure?
>>
>>24460335
No, big soft cock is purely visual. I want him fully hard when it's in me.
>>
>>24455703
Serious 9/10. I've only had one person close to your size.
>>
File: IMGP1523.jpg (193KB, 960x1274px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1523.jpg
193KB, 960x1274px
>>
So here's my deal, I'm 6.5" fully hard, used to be 6" but lost a heap of weight. When I'm soft normally it's about 2", I'm a grower.

Often if I get hard then soft again, or just laying around in bed/walking around naked it's about 4" soft and looks a lot more impressive.

Anyone else find this?
>>
>>24462036
Isn't that just how peniiii work, varying in size according to all sorts of things like how warm the room is? I've had boyfriends whose size has changed quite a lot hour to hour.
>>
>>24462813
Well I thought so too but the way people are talking on here their cocks are constantly massive
>>
>>24463149
Such is the internet
>>
>>24463210
youre really hot
>>
File: kzpx0OQ.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kzpx0OQ.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
bump
>>
>>24464313
How would you even know?
>>
I've fucked 5 inches and 8 inches.
Size definitely matters
>>
>>24466957
good
>>
File: dick.jpg (127KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
127KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>24467358
It's not a fucking dick pic thread
>>
File: IMG_20161018_051014438.gif (1MB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_051014438.gif
1MB, 360x480px
Is this ok?
>>
>>24466932
i dont know but i like you responses. ive got a thing for this. size comparison and what not.
>>24466957
hot

i myself am 5 inches.
>>
I'm not posting a pic this time. But I'm a black guy with an 8 inch long, 6 inch around piece. My ex was 5'2" and would make her scream bloddy murder then the girl I was last with was about 5'4" and was quiet during. Some girls do seem to have vaginas at variable sizes and lengths. But could any of you femanons mind one of that size?
>>
>>24467631
it's fucking tiny you fucking idiot
fuck off
>>
>>24467711
Post link to the dick rate thread with cock + ruler?
>>
my boyfriend is like 4.5 inches and even though i was a complete virgin before i met him, i wish he was a little bit bigger. maybe an inch onto each dimension. i'm very petite and very tight bc kegels so i don't see how any woman can be satisfied by anything under 4".
>>
>>24463149
I always had an inkling that I was a bit above average, and it was only after sifting through loads of bullshit on the internet did I realize that I, just barely, qualify as having a "large" dick.

Porn, sex stigmatism, and boasting having all led to a overblown perception of what a benis' dimensions should look like, and it's damaging to all the boys-turning-men out there who want to know what they have expected of them.

As for the average size ITT it's because nobody wants to talk about their below-average penis, but would like to discuss their above-average penis.
Don't let media fool you, most men are around an average size, it's why it's the average.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.