[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS EARLY MOONS TILL SP00K DAY EDITION//WHERE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 27

File: no_substitution_fo_a_bad_hand.png (799KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
no_substitution_fo_a_bad_hand.png
799KB, 800x616px
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS
EARLY MOONS TILL SP00K DAY EDITION//WHERE CAN I GET SOME DAMN SHROOMS
Got any nice pics/drawing you recently did? Now a good chance to spam them

>For new friends:
Introduce yourself with this format if you like. You don't have to include all of the topics, and you can post updates of whatever topics within the same thread.

>Post as you like, this thread is just a general place to do normal 4chan shitposting and blogging about your day to day life, or vent about what every edgy shit you got going on

>Don't get discouraged by some of our our fat arse posts, as mention before you can post in whatever form that brings you closer to god.

>>>And if anon tells you to reveal yourself more than three time, the challenge must be received. Other wise you will be banned buy admin

>And to the regulars, try to be a little more open to newfagposters. Please

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
>Music Discussion(you can be lazy and post youtube links)
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
>Video Games
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.
>>Who cares if this is a international meet-up board, after all.

>>Even though this is a hookup board, we get a ton of international familia up in this bitch, so celebrate diversity and please hold off your plans on your local beta uprising, at least until winter.
>>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP might deliever.
>>
File: 8db.png (71KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
8db.png
71KB, 919x737px
This is going to be the real nigga thread since those aussie cunts went and high jacked the thread and let it die of boredom

ITS TIME FOR REAL NIGGA POSTING

plz
>>
I'm going to bed, just wanted to start a new bread before then since 4chan went down once again. Here's some late ass (You)s like always

>>24424132
>different than bodies
Wat? Your gay, maybe gayer than gay. Don't you know that the human body "IS" an art form you fascist cuntboi?
But thats not everyone's cup of tea. But you can always draw some anon's face, no matter what you say that will always be good practice.
Or go draw some trippy pic with someone's body in it, ppl will lick your balls over shit like that
>I didn't think you were into real nigga shit
Yeah well, shuh when you grow up, huh well you know. Things start to lose their flavor, you'll know when you've grown up kid.

I'm sure the thought of being birthed makes that anon cream his pants every night. I pray his mom is already dead or doesn't love him

>>24424810
Usually they just send the first letter to just try to locate you and make sure they have the right address, as long as they go in the garbage then your usually fine. Fuck don't say to much they might just start sending the police to serve you a warrant

>slammed hard
You sure sound like youve never been in an earthquake. Its more on the lines of getting "blacked", nah its more on the line of being shuck like an infant

>that is why they vape
You don't vape to make anyone's life but yourself better. Why vape during sex? Your just wasting good smoke on a bad bitch ;^)
But my none unwillingness to get "getting sniz on the reg" is the reason why I'm a loser/faggot. Maybe its time to find 3 fwbs

>Let those New York dildos
I thought it was mayor Rudy Giuliani was the one who was secretly killing all their homeless. Either way anything is better than what LA is doing with theirs
They just zoned public property as squatting areas, so nows theres bum camps all over the place
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto260.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto260.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAURatEXp9k

>what are you doing
Waiting for the bank inspection to roll by. No idea what the fuck will happen. Mother says the contract was renewed, but why would they then come here two months later to inspect the premises. I read some parts of the contract and I am very well aware that we are breaking several points in the contract as tenants and can get fined to oblivion, but eh. Don't care anyways tbqh. Also have a test for Russian tomorrow, but I honestly doubt if I can do it and I am not very focused.

Overall I don't have anything else to add. Life might swing in one direction or another, but it is all meaningless to me anyhow.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto262.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto262.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
And I found out you can wear completely autistic shit around your house for feeling comfy.
>>
File: IMG_2474.jpg (875KB, 1400x1470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2474.jpg
875KB, 1400x1470px
I EMBROIDERED A FUCKING APPLE HOLY SHIT
>>
File: svtfoe.jpg (196KB, 1024x907px) Image search: [Google]
svtfoe.jpg
196KB, 1024x907px
Request with a reference I like, or just pictures I like, sometime they happen.
No promises.
>>
File: man as he is.jpg (1MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
man as he is.jpg
1MB, 1800x1322px
>>24436380
Start living in a barrel.
People are shit, including myself. That's my main problem.
>>
>>24436380
Life is the opposite of boring. Get off the fucking computer for once and go experience some excitement.
>>
Aussie from Aussie thread. Not cool.
>>
File: 2001-A-Beautiful-Mind-01.jpg (173KB, 1155x650px) Image search: [Google]
2001-A-Beautiful-Mind-01.jpg
173KB, 1155x650px
Tit for tat, not sure if that's the right word.
>>
Fellow shiteposters, I've been attacked last night and I don't know what to do. They got my wallet so they know where I live. I dont really care about that, I got a new place set up for myself. They got my picture so they know what I look like and that's my concern. I filed a report and cops are waiting for my go ahead. If it was just the money, I do t care but they looked mental as fuck so i don't know what's on their mind. I skipped work today fearing for my well being. I'll try to keep in touch.

Viva la shitpost.

Sorry no picture today, they got my phone. Going to suck to adopt to a new number now. Oh wey.
>>
I'm sure it's nothing. I also think they just wanted the kick but I can't know for sure.
>>
I'll let experts work.

Godspeed /soc/

/out/
>>
File: MEME.png (632KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
MEME.png
632KB, 864x486px
>The aussies cant bump thread if their life depended on it
Can't say I'm surprised, spider niggers are weird.

Got more hours and more positions at work. Super hyped. Yesterday I worked a department called "recovery". Since its a warehouse store, there are a lot of boxes and pallets left on the shelves. Recovery's job is to go around and collect boxes and pallets and put them out for customers or put them in the baler. I spent 4 hours just doing my own thing and reporting to one person. Goddam it felt fucking good.

>>24436301
>Optimum online is reading this thread
Hello! I will pay my bill on time and stop pirating music, I promise!

>Its like getting blacked
Interesting

>Doesnt have a girl so hes a loser
Shit man, you will find somebody. Go for a hike or something. You will feel better when you work on you

>NYC euthanizes the homeless
When I was in Manhattan I didn't see many. Guess they really did clean up that city after all. LA is a shithole though, so liberal safety netting the homeless isnt surprising.

>>24436769
What the fuck? You better not be memeing. Where did this happen? Think the cops are going to do something?
>>
>>24438509
>What the fuck? You better not be memeing. Where did this happen? Think the cops are going to do something?

Downtown central, broad daylight. I don't know if memeing is my thing, I'm just good at performing one. I only got few bruses and a stolen wallet.

My faith in humanity isnt lost, it's just punks I shouldnt care about.

I'm going to go lay down. Maybe even take the rest of the week off.

I might get one of those rape whistles.
>>
As far as feds. Got a case number for attempted murder, that's about it.
>>
>>24438509
>>24438564
That whole situation sounds fucked. Don't get your self a rape whistle, get yourself a gun.
>>
Anyways. One free bump.

I'll go continue packing. I'm off to bigger and better things.
>>
>>24438610
I was trying to make a joke about the situation, but thanks anyways.
>>
File: IMG_5105.jpg (803KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5105.jpg
803KB, 1932x2576px
>>Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
PIC RELATED. Don't drink while laying down. Fuuuuuck.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
>What are you doing?
Laying on the floor.
Not a NEET but DEFINITELY a weirdo.
>Video Games
N64 <3
lel
>Films etc.
I watched The Revenant yesterday and started watching Westworld on HBO.
>>General Discussion
I hate working and I fucking love wine. Someone tell me something hilarious. Can we have some cringe stories please?
>>
Aus is leaking participants.

I'll go sleep it off. Just in time to not play vydia with a friend of mine. Or maybe nap and start daybearly. Not sure yet.
>>
>>24438610
I have stop being a retard. Bump before tomorrow starts and out.
>>
File: Sketch11205257.png (77KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch11205257.png
77KB, 666x666px
hi i was told to fuck off and come here instead.
>>
File: north.jpg (1MB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
north.jpg
1MB, 2592x1728px
I don't think I'm anyone important, but I'm catholic now if you've been in the last couple threads. I also narrowly avoided death over the weekend from the hurricane, which knocked out some street lamps and gave me the opportunity to take a photo like this.

>>24436360
This is really well done!
>>24438737
That's why the real winners drink boxed wine with a crazy straw.
>>24439690
That's an interesting drawing, anon.
>>
File: IMG_20161010_175002936.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161010_175002936.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Alright heres my long ado post for this thread, I got caught up with life and almost getting my glasses stomped on.

Oh shit and guess what. Solcal caught on fire again, well atleast for a few minutes

>>24436354
>>24436356
Waiting for those fat cats to roll thru while your dressed as the next jihadi prince of the baltics. Maybe some shit came up in the banks accounts and they came to check up on their property, but I could think of a ton of shit in my head that won't effect anything so who cares.
Tell my late ass how that russ test goes

But riddle me this, if life is so meaningless then why not just drink bleach

>>24436769
Man has anything happen since you got robbed? Any weird people show up around you live or anything? Hopefully it was just some hunger hunger junkie trying to score his(or her for the PC community) drug addiction. I hope nothing anymore gayer happens.
I have a feeling the person who robed you was along the darker side, since thats how life is. Anything you can do to prevent that from happening next time.

>>24436459
Where is ausanon? I need to have a word with him

Getting a gun might help you feel safe, or maybe a knife. But if your a shitskin you shouldn't carry around anything unless your down with getting labeled. Report back to HQ if something happens
>>
File: Sketch11215029.png (65KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch11215029.png
65KB, 666x666px
>>24439719
t-thank you ..
>>
File: IMG_20161010_132342055_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161010_132342055_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>24439719
>>24439741
>sky
Took it today

>>24439741
>Man
It'll be fine. Whatever it is, it's healable. Wasn't the first and surely won't be the last.
>ausannon
Sunbathing probs
>>
File: IMG_20161010_175007832.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161010_175007832.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>24438509
>spider niggers are weird
Thats an international fact that most people could endorse. Everything over there is a joke for them anyways

I think my friend had the some what of the same position tho it was at a walmart. Said it was really chill if you don't mind cleaning up after the people that spill or break shit on the pallets.
But that nigga is black and it was a night shift. They always hire shitskins for those positions

>I promise!
Then you go dl a vpn and they'll never know you dl the whole lord of the rings franchise

>Interesting
Interesting or triggering?

>work on you
Whoa whoa mah friend that wasn't a cry for help, if it was it would have been far far longer and more depressing I think. But I do want to go on a walk but for other reasons like lighting up some nigger grass.
Only boots I have are my dumb mechanic boots, boot all well

> LA is a shithole though
Hey you, you need to seriously check your privileges caus......cause............well fuck you. W-we take care of our bums here. I think.
But they're well taken care of when no one sets them on fire

And your pic scared me for a moment till I checked out the date on it

>>24438737
I hope these late (You)s didn't scare you off, thats just how this thread is sometimes

Kek what are you going to do about that damn stain. It-it triggers me almost, well like a lot.
I haven't had a bottle of wine in a few couple months but for the life of me I can only stomach red wine cause I'm a nu-male cuntbitch. What brand did you end up spilling on your carpet wey

Still haven't watch reverent despite liking westerns and having on my HD. But shit how was western world, I'm kinda interested in that one
>cringe stories
got to ask for which one first ;^)

>>24439690
They sent you to this shabby ass thread, or to this god forsaken board? Either way welcome to the show.
If your looking for "muh spread butthole" use the catalog

>>24439719
Mmmmmmmm I'm liking the theme in our pics right now
>>
>>24439792
to this god forsaken board
also lol
>>
>>24439769
It good that you mostly got over it, I know some ppl would either become the victim and never go out. Or just go full "redpill" and lose trust with everyone and buy a bunch of ammo.

Maybe its time to pick up martial art and defend you clan of 4chan. But shit I'd just carry a pocket knife for a few months if I was you
>Sunbathing probs
doubt it most of the assuies here don't go out that much. Despite having good weather most of the time

>>24439799
Anon why are you laughing.........that wasn't a joke.

Pls take my jokes more serious for now on. PLEASE
>>
>>24439815
o-oh.. ookay.
>>
File: Ey'e captin know.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Ey'e captin know.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Haven't made one of these in a while. Here you go thread hopes this helps some other anons come out from their rocks

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
Alright past me who wrote this. Hope you don't mind nappy nigger hair
Errrrrrrr I'm only posting one song for right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmx68VmTEo
Enjoy this stone groove
>What are you doing?
Debating on smoking the last of my weed or a cigarette. Someone tell me to do neither
My NEET card will be expiring pretty soon in do time.
>Video Games
Nothing but gundam online since these a free Taiwanese sever now(no one knows what I'm talking about)
Other that I guess street fighter since my friends are back into it "again"
Finished the last gundam manga I was on. Now I'm doing nothing
>Films etc.
Dude I can't even remember, I know I saw something new to me this week. But theres to much "smoke" clouding my memory

>>24439821
Alright jokes aside, what did you do to get referred to /soc/ anyhow?
You can find some decent ppl to chat with here but theres more dicks here than a YMCA
>>
>>24439844
not sure, anons in /b/ drawthreads call everybody cancer and that they should fuck off to /soc/ or tumblr

and tumblr is way scary so--

>but theres more dicks here than a YMCA
lol
>>
>>24439857
That is how /b/ operates. And telling ppl to gtfo is a 4chan trademark. I've never been in /b/'s drawthreads but I've posted and OP'ed in ones on this board.
You could just make a thread here and see what happens if ya weally want to.

But most of the time niggas want their face drawn...like 80% of most of the time.
Just state what you want in the OP post

>lol
But seriously theres buttloads of dicks here
>>
>>24439897
>And telling ppl to gtfo is a 4chan trademark.
yeah lol
i thought id give /soc/ a chance since i had no idea what it was, i only ever visit /b/.

>I've never been in /b/'s drawthreads
good
its scary (for me at least)

>But most of the time niggas want their face drawn...like 80% of most of the time.
im bad with that
i can only draw my shitty lil oc with terrible anatomy

>Just state what you want in the OP post
ill prolly still be lurking b drawthreads desu
but i might try one day

>But seriously theres buttloads of dicks here
neat
enough to stuff in my butt

im gonna bounce but ill be back tmrw, it was nice chatting friendly anons !
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto261.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto261.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>>24439741
I think they need to check out the premises to see if anything has changed since the last time they were here ( long time ago ).
Rus test is having a delay. I'm focusing on chemistry and geography I have tomorrow and I will try getting in touch with history teacher as well to get that done this week.

I was bit stressed out mang. I'm bit low atm, but I am trying to get my shit together. Sorry mang.

Here is another one of Prince of Baltics: The Autist Within picture.
>>
File: IMG_20161011_033333443.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_033333443.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
One last (You) before I kill my self.....................of sleeplessness

>>24439907
>/soc/.............a chance
Well you came to this place in an odd time, they say /soc/ is one of the boards thats getting shut down
But they say alot of things
>for me at least
lel I can only guess your one of the many hated. Your either a shitskin, gay or a femanon.
>terrible anatomy
Errrrrr I've said the same but after practicing my craft(and getting angry af) and drawing like +80 of anon faces, I "sorta" master human faces.
I'd say go check out /ic/ since its the art board but that place is only for the strong willed.

Lurk but don't get blown out over there fampie

>enough to stuff in my butt
Thats going to be a multiple felony charge with the mass amount cock r8s here. They might think your harboring them with intent to sale

Ay no problem famdingo this thread always needs fresh blood. See ya

>>24439981
I pray their wasn't any eyebrow raising things around your place, you know that makes those bankers all hot and bothered. That better be all they were checking up on, never like seeing bankers in neighborhoods. With tha fancy bmw, suit, and $10 shades.
Delayed? Did the US put an embargo on that too? Jajajajaja. I know nothing of chemistry but I know a bit of geography, only the cool stuff(wat cool stuff?) Just fous on those two subjects and give it atleast 80% man.

Did that come off as serious? My bad pious, I was just pulling thy leg. Everyone is down and low here its 4chan

>The Autist Within
This sounds like the perfect arc for the prince. I can see a plot with him screaming at a vending machine because its too cold for his autist fingers
Your next antagonist is Professor Blind Buffalo Bill Bull M.D. (mostly dickable)
>>
I lied this is the last post of the day.

If you can spot my lizard spendai in this dark ass picture FIRST, you get to name him or her. Just try your best and come up with a posh name for my totally kawaii lizardfampie
And the lighting is this pic is shit on purpose. (No Cheating) ;^)
>>
File: 20161011_064838.jpg (278KB, 780x543px)
20161011_064838.jpg
278KB, 780x543px
>>24440359
Here
Also that pic...
>>
>>24440367
I fucked up with that pic and was about to make a darker version but all well I guess

You didn't name it so it don't count mah friend

I'm off to bed
>>
>>24440376
I dont want name it, i want it to be free from its chains just like you are
>>
>>24440377
FUKKEN REKT M8 KEK
>>
>>24440377
>free from my chains
Mah friend I'll always be shackled to my earthly bonds like the rusted chain of a dearalic warship of old times past.

The only beam of hope that could set me free is if Hillary......... releases her emails.........so I can see her fat arse titties.

Alright I'm going to bed for real

>>24440383
Should have said he burnt me
>>
>>24439815
>Maybe its time to pick up martial art and defend you clan of 4chan

All good.

New scope.
>>
File: 20161005_130951.jpg (5MB, 6992x1712px)
20161005_130951.jpg
5MB, 6992x1712px
>>24439792
>Everything is a joke for Aussies
In a desert shithole full of literal convicts, you have to make your own fun, I guess

>Shitskins work manual labor
Yeah, our "maintenance" guy is an old spanish man who barely speaks english. He can't do cashier work but he understands "mop spill" or "collect cardboard". Most of the people in recovery are white, though. In fact, I think its an all white department. The few blacks and hispanics that work at the store work in the deli department.

>Get a VPN
I am so cheap, though. I can't justify the 40ish dollars a year on a VPN

>Interesting or Triggering?
Triggering. Triggered me to make some 3 minute OC

>Walking and smoking
I kinda wanna try that but all the people I know who would have weed are fags.

>LAsshole gets upset
Sorry bro. I am sure the city is really wonderful. I was just pullin your dick :)
>>
Got a couple of (u) things coming up
>>
File: IMG_5110.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_5110.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>24439792
Your (You) is later than mine was. Heh.

Yesterday it was something else but tonight I have Kendall Jackson pinot nior. I took a picture after I cleaned it up but ended up forgetting about it and falling asleep. Such is my life.

Westworld seems to be off to a good start. Seems big budget. I hope it's got a fucked up twist in it somewhere.

Any cringe stories are good stories. Please tell! That goes for all of you reading.
>>
Australian thread archived lmao. Or maybe I'm filtering.
>>24442514
Wine stain removed? Tough one.

Pic. Entered us this morning. I haven't eaten all day. I'm going to go hit a small joint for a bite.
>>
File: IMG_20160516_200057934.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_200057934.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>24440587
>New scope
Yiu found a new scope on life or a new scope for your ruger .44?

>>24440726
>island of literal convicts
That basically sums everything up about their culture
>make their own fun
They barley produce anything but minerals, I doubt that

And they say we don't need immigrants in our labor force, that hispanic dude would probably give two less shits about cleaning up some vomit and shit than you or me.
But yo why do they got all the shitskins in the deli, that ain't right.

>being cheap in 2014
Nah but I don't like spending physical money on an annual fee for a fucking computer program. Maybe I'm lazy or an old soul. Thats just not me

>3 minute OC
What three minutes of a sick jack off sessh

>weed are fags, weed-fags
I honestly try to stay away from most stoners, the mass of them are kinda dumb especially for californians. You'd sometimes have a better time talking to a moose or a wall.
If you really want some weeb your better off buying it yourself rather than tagging along with some stoner. You don't want to being chilling in a stoner's place

>eastcoxs pulling a swift one
Hey man at least my governor isn't quad-chin and shuts down bridges cause he got butthurt

Picrelated is a view of the Santa Clarita valley
>>
>>24442722
I scope your dubs friendo
>>
>>24442722
That pic with those colors. Holy shit a picture doesn't do it justice.

>Shitskins in deli
I dunno man, its the life they choose

>spending money on shit you can pirate
True that. Fuck it, if I could pirate my lunch I would do that.

>He's implying I jack off all the time
Ive been playing Company of Heroes, no time to bust a nut

>Buying weed
Hello, Sussex county sheriff. Nice weather today. The leaves changing look kind of nice. Weed is bad.

>Making fun of Chris Christie
F-f-fuck you. Our fat asshole is the b-b-best governor.
>>
>>24442722
>Yiu found a new scope on life or a new scope for your ruger .44?
>life
It's something I can't describe yet. Not yet.
>>
>>24442514
Well this one is still pretty late, but c'est tout simplement la vie, est-ce pas?

>Kendall Jackson
Don't think I've ever had that brand, but honestly I think the only wine I've ever had in my life was semi-crappy californian wine. Since its cheaper and easier to get here, how many bottles do you go thru to keep your "cool" buzz? Usually 2 bottles for me ;(
Idk how your ass even got that stain out, AFTER forgetting about it and going to sleep like a true god-king. Is pet stain remover the best carpet cleaner or something?

Shit I hope that show keeps its big budget before any shit happens, HBO could just cancel it like vinyl. But everything on hbo has a fucked twist....right

I think I have a some what cringy one, tho it involves me seeing someone do something "gross"

>closing time at the auto shop I use to work at
>getting around 8pm on a fall evening, pretty much pitch black since the day light savings
>boss asks me to pull in some cars into the garage, it was a Mercedes shop so all the nice bing cars go in
>told me to revise it since the costumer would be picking up in the morning
>"alright mista boss man"
>reverse it half way in without knowing the headlights were off
>let me turn them on just because
>flash them on
>across from the shop there was a monster of a man squatting
>the lights of the car blows out this fat man in shorts squeezing out a good shit
>takes me a few secs to realize what I saw
>then he decides to leave his post
>stand up from his power squat
>all I see is this tiny little fat man benis followed by his possible ass crack
>fat man proceeds to cuss me and my boss out
>me and my boss laugh our asses off and tell him he needs to leave

Next morning my ass of a boss forces me to check the damage. I check it out and all I see is this pile of what looks like puppy crap
God damn I miss working in pasadena, always something happening

hope that was gosh enogh, I know I have more tho
>>
File: 54490751.jpg (82KB, 400x300px)
54490751.jpg
82KB, 400x300px
I couldn't find Australian thread in the archives.

>>24442722
>life
on everything
>>
>>24442726
>>24442753
Ayyyy can't even remember I got dubs in these gay arse threads.
I'm about to go out to town and spend my winnings on hookers and ice cream

>I can't describe yet. Not yet
Fuck you know how to make a man stay interested. Shame I can't do that with women, I'll wait

>>24442749
They say solcal has the best sunsets and what not. But I think i took that around 6 or 7pm. If you time it right you can get a good pic of the reddish hue that bounces off the sea

>its the life they choose
Don't get mad at me if they get turkey in your reuben sandwich

>pirated lunch
I'd be careful tho, you might find a RAZOR in your meal ;^)

>can love bloom on the battlefield
Even MacArthur had to rube two or three out when he went to take back guadalcanal

>calling anyone and telling them you have weed
Hey man its not that hard talking to a "merchant" for ten minutes and leaving. No need to call up agent mulder tonight

>best governor
Bro my former governor will fuck chris harder then he did with the public school system. Bro he played a fucking robot in the movies.......b-beat that

>>24442814
Australians can't even kept their thread alive. How did we even trust them in W W Two?
>on everything
other than life?
>>
>>24442834
>W W Two
Neutral, I believed. Army is like a job.
>>24442834
>can't even remember
I check
>>24442834
>spend my winnings
Not a bad idea

Talk soon ish
>>
>>24442834
>other than
Too hypothetical
>>
>>24442834
>these mentions of custom made sandwiches
Goddammit now I am craving a dirty fucking sandwhich. A million toppings and sauces and shit.

>That pun
not too shabby

>The greatest men beat their dick, too
Makes the shame easier to handle, thanks for the tips

>"merchant"
"sting operation"

>hes got terminator as his governor
Fuck man. Well...my governor terminates animals and consumes them for his large body. So beat that!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.