[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First sexual experiences thread: With gf both fifthteen (scandinavia,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (351KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
351KB, 640x960px
First sexual experiences thread:

With gf both fifthteen (scandinavia, legal age 15)

No thoughts about actually having sex, actually tried days before but she was so tense i couldn't even enter her. This day we we're just relaxing and started kissing and it went fast the kissing turned to touching turned to undressing until i turned her over in our basement sofa (parents home) in doggy position and i instead of trying to shove my dick in first stroke i put the tip in and make small movements, this worked super well and stroke by stroke i was soon just fucking her normally, she gasped "we're actually having sex " and i felt amazing, i had longed for it for quite some time
>>
First sexual experience...hmm. Maybe not the first, both one of the earliest I remember.

When I was a teen some girl friends and my cousin and i were playing truth or dare. Some how a friend of mine and my cousin ended up getting dared to smoosh a whole tray of cupcakes on my boobs

It was gross at first, but then i had to totally pretend that i was grossed out because it felt so damn good. not sure why, but i guess just because they were kind of warm, and the frosting felt good? or maybe just because it was the first time i'd had hands on my chest that werent my own.

whichever it was, it was a formative experience. i still love food play and getting messy during sex
>>
At 15 with a boylover as young as 29.
We masturbated (each other) and both me and him ejaculated.
>>
My first sexual encounter was when I was 22 (2 years ago) with my girlfriend, that I met on here and travelled to Sweden to be with.
>>
>>24436381
Details? How did it go, are you still together?
>>
>>24436403
I have a green text story I wrote for /b/ sometime ago, if you want that? I'll have a look.

It was great, we were both really comfortable and so into it, nothing was awkward or embarrassing. And yeah, we're still together.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.