[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine discussion of being a pirate. I'm from the east

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Genuine discussion of being a pirate.
I'm from the east coast and have genuinely thought about being a pirate for years now.

If interested
> what can you bring?
> what skills do you have?
> is the pirates life for you?
>>
>>24435106
My main talent is buggery, giving to bbe precise.
The pirates life could be for me, so long as the buggery on the high seas is plentiful
>>
East coast of United States or Africa?
>>
>>24435106
bump because at this point in my life id seriously consider being a pirate too
>>
>>24435114
America
>>24435113
I'm trying to sell fish and drugs so if you want what ever the hell that is after I make a significant amount of money you can do it on your own time when we dock.

>>24435119
What can you bring? I've got fishing skills and radio skills. I also smoke pot
>>
>>24435182
I'm a pretty good swashbuckler.
I also enjoy rum.
>>
>>24435106
I can be ship captain and I'm also very good at being mutinied at.
>>
> what can you bring?
Citrus fruits, basic supplies, demonic staff
I can fish and i've spent a lot of time on small islands
yo ho ho
>>
>what can you bring?
Idk basic survival stuff
>what skills do you have?
I work in the medical field, can do crude surgery on the crew. Also a good cook
>is the pirate life for you?
Probably not. Just throw me overboard
>>
>what can you bring?
crocodiles, kangaroo meat, spiders, sunscreen, fresh water, swords, knives, sharp sticks, poisons, and a 'can do' attitude about getting booty (both kinds)
can navigate with stars, cook well, I LARPed, so I clearly know how to sword
>is the pirate life for you?
I like treasure, i like booty, I don't mind doing morally questionable or downright wrong things for profit

also I live in Australia, so I'd appreciate if you'd be able to pick me up from the nearest port once you set off.
>>
I actually have sailing experience, though it's rusty and most of it comes from sailing lidos. I do still have fantastic sea legs and can climb around the rigging easily.

Failing that, I'm, a damn good talker should we need to talk our way in or out of something. I can also cook pretty well.
>>
> what can you bring?
I have guns and big ol' dog.
I shoot things real good. I play a little guitar. I know how to tie knots. I am good at manual labor. I am strong. I have endurance and don't mind heat/cold/rain/etc. I have done some butcher work. I go outside regularly unlike most of /soc/.
Are rum and cigarettes plentiful?
>>
>>24435106

> what can you bring?
Intelligence, Diplomacy,
Jack of all trades, fast learner
if by Pirate you are referring to a privateer or corsair
them maybe
Depends what nation Sponsors us and provides a letter of marque
do you already have a ship?
what arms and munitions will we use or have you prepared?
have you done any actual planning for this?
>>
>>24435106
im already one eyed, walk weird, and have some boat knowledge
>>
>>24435355
I'm calling premutiny, but nobody tell him
>>
>>24436130
Aye aye, (whispers) cap'n
>>
What kind of ship? Like an ordinary fishing boat or one of those sweet black lagoon torpedo things?
>>
>>24435106
> what can you bring?
My skillset

General survival skills from being in scouts when I was a kid
- Knots
- First Aid
- CPR Qualification
- Fishing
- Skinning and filleting
- Navigation

I also speak 3 languages
- English
- Cantonese
- French

Have also trained in MMA for 4 years

Yo ho ho it's a pirate's life for me
>>
When society inevitably collapses and technology regresses I was actually having one of my plans to build a pirate shanty town in an abandoned port, set up an economy and all.
>>
File: 1433875475281.jpg (164KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1433875475281.jpg
164KB, 1080x1920px
>>24435106
>Please be real
I joined the navy just to somewhat live that life through some sort of proxy
>>
>>24435106
> what can you bring?
Guns. Lots of guns.
Lots of experience with said guns, basic first aid skills, some experience sailing (mostly on the Great Lakes, but still), 50-odd flight hours in single-engined props (though no PPL because FAA fuckery).
Nah man. I ain't gonna fuck around with the USCG or Navy. I have however hit that point in my life where I'd give few enough shits to be a pirate or some other shit.
>>
Did OP fuck off? Because I and presumably at least a couple of you are potentially serious about this.
>>
seen butt pirates of the Caribbean one too many times have we?
>>
>>24435106
>what can you bring?
my sword, and a few pints of ale
raping, pillaging, getting wasted, catching infections, being beliggerent
>is the pirates life for you?
i already am one desu
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.