[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#IStandAgainstCircumcision. Anybody else on /soc/ believe a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: Photo on 10-9-16 at 7.39 PM.jpg (103KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-9-16 at 7.39 PM.jpg
103KB, 1080x720px
#IStandAgainstCircumcision.

Anybody else on /soc/ believe a child should have the right to their own body (unless medically necessary)?
>>
Why here? Why start your revolution here?
>>
>>24435020
Yes. You're a fucking freak but I agree. I was circumcised at 9 due to an infection from phimosis, and I appreciate that my parents respected me wnough to not chop a part od my dick off at birth. For those who try to use my situation as an argument for circumcision, just look at it this way: most people with foreskin do not need a circumcision later in life, and doing it before preemptively is like cutting of a baby's arm because it might get cancer later.

Say no to infant genital mutilation.
>>
>>24435020
Same.
>>24435038
Nice.
>>
Yes, I am with you 100%. I do not understand at all why my parents chose to circumcise me, I have no asked them why. They are not even religious at all. It really pisses me off when I think about it some time, such a act to just mutilate your son's penis because that's what the status quo is.
>>
>>24435085
There was a big push by doctors to have it done. Your parents were just relying on the recommendation of a professional. Unfortunately, the professional had their own agenda
>>
>>24435020
I recently developed a love for uncut penis.
Pretty sad that it wasnt until age 24 that i met someone with a foreskin. Theyre so beautiful and perfect, it is sad for men who maybe didnt want that. 2Bh i never thought about it before i met him
>>
GOTTA TAKE A NICE FAT SHIT, OH YEAH THE BEANS MAN THE BEANS
>>
File: IMG_5102.jpg (62KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5102.jpg
62KB, 240x240px
>>24435020
#kylorenagainstcutweiners
#dicksoutforadamdriver
>>
>>24435020
I think it's a terrible practice that's mostly done for greed. I like the way men look uncut and it's the way they were meant to be.
I doubt I'll get to have children, but I know if I did have a son, I wouldn't put him through that.
>>
>>24435020
Looks like you are sitting...
>>
File: tomkek.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tomkek.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
my first son was cut without parental consent. doctor just assumed we'd signed the paperwork, when we hadn't. got a few thousand dollars for his college fund.
now, one day i can tell him his foreskin sent him to community college.
>>
>>24435104
this.

>born in '84, cut fag here.

people that get their jimmies rustled after the fact are illogical to me, such as >>24435085.

i was made aware of something that meant nothing to me at the time i was "victimized", better dwell on it and grow bitter now! .... illogical.

let's stand up against piercing the ears of newborn girls too, child abuse is child abuse and lack of consent is lack of consent right? durr durr durr
>>
>>24435315
feels bad man
>>
>>24435020
I agree OP. I've slept with quite a few guys and had never seen a cut penis IRL until I got with an American guy. I don't understand the reasoning for it, it seems barbaric and primitive, and most of the world has moved on. Foreskins and uncut cocks are beautiful.
>>
>>24435428
Thanks.
If anyone has an uncut cock, post em
Wait
Am I derailing the thread? Maybe.
>>
>>24435441
>>24435441
I think that should be a different thread. There are all together too many threads that consist of a parade of disembodied dicks.
>>
>>24435447
Yeah, this thread is /dis/course
I should have right to have intact penis
yada yada yada
Yeah, I believe it, but no cutfag who loves his cut cock is going to come in here and actually have a discussion, or listen to this.
>>
>>24435453
>no cutfag who loves his cut cock is going to come in here and actually have a discussion
Nor should he feel the need to. Circumcised cocks can be beautiful too, I don't think there should be any putting these guys down, it's not their fault, and just ends up in pointless arguments.
>>
I always convince new parents they should get their kids circumcised. Why make your kid have a dog cock that no girl will want to fuck or suck? Smelly smegma filled dick cheese lovers.
>>
File: gif.gif (999KB, 245x179px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
999KB, 245x179px
>>24435457
I agree as well. I don't think either is better or worse, I mean, I would prefer uncut, but yeah.
>>24435460
See Image
>>
>>24435315
I've heard of this happening and it's pretty scary. I was told when you sign paperwork, you should even write it on every page that you don't want it done to lessen the chance of them going snip crazy. Even doing all that, it can still happen.
>>
>>24435468
I find this insane. What is the deal, do they make money off it or something? When an American doctor tells parents they would like to amputate part of their son's penis, what do they give as the medical reason?
>>
>>24435475
It's apparently very, very valuable. From what I've read, the foreskin can be used for skin grafting for burn victims because it can be stretched so much. It also is used in anti-ageing beauty products.
I'm not sure what doctors tell people. I think it used to be some bull about STDs back in the day and I'm guessing it's something about infections now.
>>
It's cleaner is the medical reason but this is the future and soap and shit exists.

You are a robot
>>
>>24435441
I'm actually surprised that there isn't an uncut/foreskin thread on soc atm
If you want to see uncut dick, drop your kik and I'll send you mine
>>
>>24435503
That would partially explain it. Do the parents get the money though? Or it go into some kind of trust fund for the kid? That would be pretty messed up if the doctors could sell someone's body parts and keep the money.
>>
>>24435518
Nah, not interested that far, but thanks for the offer. If one gets made, link to it.
>>
>>24435526
The parents and child get nothing and actually get charged a hefty price for this service.

And guess what? One baby's foreskin can be stretched to grow around $100,000 worth of fibroblasts.
>>
File: Photo on 10-9-16 at 8.13 PM.jpg (136KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-9-16 at 8.13 PM.jpg
136KB, 1080x720px
>>24435038
>>24435085
>>24435112
>>24435145
>>24435428
>>24435453
thank you! :D

>>24435558
>>24435503
This.
>>
Looking at pics of cut American guys it's always struck me that they've been almost flayed. American surgeons must remove every last bit of skin. A European cut guy has a different look. I'm surprised that no-one's mentioned the sensitivity issue. I'm cut and I know that my cock, apart from the knob, is not all that sensitive. I've noticed it with other cut guys, too, and so many need lots of lube when wanking. In Europe, and I think in Australia, too, circumcision is much less common now.
>>
I still have my foreskin and nibble on it on occassion.
>>
>>24435503
"Some bull about STDS"

It actually does reduce HIV transmission. It's part of the strategy for reducing transmission in Africa.
>>
>>24438190
It shouldn't be. It does nothing to reduce the risk
>>
>>24438230
It does reduce female to male transmission.
>>
is this guy the new brandon?
or nordy i spose
>>
>>24438279
It still needs consent

>>24438303
I'm on a while new plane
>>
>>24438303
There's a name I have not seen in many a year
>>
>>24435441
Kik is manbearbeardy, if anyone want to see a thick one.
>>
File: egon.jpg (18KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
egon.jpg
18KB, 255x200px
>>24435262

>>24435318
>let's stand up against piercing the ears of newborn girls too
I know you were joking, but yeah that's fucked up as well.

>>24435512
>It's cleaner is the medical reason
No, actually. It reduces the infection rate of HIV in gay men who have unprotected sex. Slightly. The recommendation from the World Health Organization stems from studies conducted in Africa.

My son is due to be born in mid-December and I plan on making a joke about a "package deal" where I can just pay to have everything cut off that isn't entirely necessary. Ear lobes, appendix, tonsils, pinkie toes.

America is a fucking third world country.
>>
Isn't everyone against circumcision now? Or do I just chill with the right people?
>>
>>24435020
#IStandAgainstCircumcision!
>>
I view foreskin like wisdom teeth. We evolved beyond the need for it. We have knives instead of wisdom teeth, and underwear instead of foreskin.

To clarify, my parents had me circumcised when I was a baby, but by a surgeon and not some random kike. I don't really have a visible scar, and it doesn't seem to affect my sensitivity at all.

>Omg it's soooooooo much more sensitive with foreskin

If I was any more sensitive than I already am, I'd be premature ejaculating in whores.

I definitely understand if anyone was POORLY circumcised or got like a legit jew-snip job where some berserk rabbi bites your benis and now you have a horrible scar or your dick has no sensation in it; those are legit causes to be mad.

I'm in my early 30s though, and at the time, it was being pushed as a hygienic/safety thing. Literally all the guys in my grade, the grade before and the grade after were snipped and none of us were/are jews.

Might just be a regional thing, no idea honestly. All the women I've been with in my life have claimed that it was normal to them and they had rarely seen uncircumcised tubesteaks but I think that's changing again with the new generation.
>>
>>24438768
So does vaccinating children. Yet if someone chooses not to do it and their kid eventually gets ill, or in the case of HIV, does not practice safe sex, then other people are inevitably hurt. It should be mandatory in areas/people of high HIV incidence and low safe-sex practice.

>>24440226
It's female to male transmission, not male to male. Male to male data is not statistically significant.
>>
>>24435503
Actually it was an anti masturbation campaign in the early 1900s. They figured if they circumcised, it would reduce your drive to rub one off cause without the excess skin it's not as easy. Eventually people kinda forgot why they were doing it and it just became general practice. I'm cut, and I like the way it looks. I don't really think it matters though. It's an odd tradition, but I'm not sure it's really worth the effort to make it illegal
>>
nasty STD ridden anteater dick. foreskin is ugly and dirty. only fat punts bitches will want that hideous skin tube
>>
>>24440638
i agree. fucking disgusting. dirty beaners and jews are uncut. looking like a dog dicks
>>
>>24440736
>jews are uncut

KEK!
>>
>>24440736
top kek
>>
>>24440638
Cutting the foreskin does nothing to prevent an STD
>>
>>24435020

Come back to /shut/

https://discord.gg/vhBvq
>>
>>24442371
I can't.
They've blocked me.

You gotta ask them for me.
>>
>>24442371
i'd ask them to unblock me desu
>>
>>24443675
desu desu desu

huh i never said desu

this board turns T B H into D E S U
>>
>>24435020
C U C K H O P
U
C
K
H
O
P

how does it feel to know that when you try to flirt with girls they're laughing at you behind your back and probably getting drilled

how does it feel to know your bizarre little waffle-fucking gender reversal fantasies will never, ever come true
>>
Circumcision on a non-adult is only ok what it is performed as an emergency medical procedure, as the consequence of complications with the foreskin. Otherwise it is genital mutilation.

An adult should obviously be allowed to do anything with his own body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>>
File: Photo on 10-6-16 at 4.32 PM #4.jpg (138KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-6-16 at 4.32 PM #4.jpg
138KB, 1080x720px
>>24444314
Thanks!

I agreed with this for awhile now.

>>24444026
This literally doesn't happen.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.