[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"New phycoactive drugs" and general drugs thread. Currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1476001599645163483169.jpg (877KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1476001599645163483169.jpg
877KB, 2560x1440px
"New phycoactive drugs" and general drugs thread.
Currently been interested in all these "new phycoactive drugs" or synthetics ( k2, klimax, bathsalts, flakka) all these new "legal synthetic drugs" manufactured in laboratories in China, all of which have the strog possibility of causing psycotic episodes,.
So what does this new generation of psyconauts think of these synthetic drugs?
>>
Don't.
Current illegal drugs have well known effects on the human body, new RC drugs whilst being shockingly similar to the original drug they are trying to mimic are also untested to the extent Mdma or LSD have been.
Have you ever heard of someone having a seizure and dying from real cannabis? No, but spice(k2, synthetic weed) has killed 100's at this point.
MDMA while being having the chance of giving you serotonin toxicity is well known in the amounts this will happen, PMA or other synthetics not so much.

Just be careful and stick to the well known currently illegal drugs if you know what's semi good for you kid.
>>
Also currently chillin on some nice ice, anyone else up?,
>>
>>24432043
I know of all this but have you experienced any of these first hand?
Many of these have almost overwhelming psychedelic trip that in my opening feels amazing( occasionally smoke 6x klimax) and gives you a rush and severely impares your motor functions.
Does any have any first hand experience with these synthetic?
>>
>>24432068
>I know its all true but how do you know if its dangerous if you haven't done it yourself
>>
>>24432070
I'm not denying it's dangerous, buy for those who don't mind scrambling their bains a little bit, what do you think of these intense trips?
>>
>>24432068
Synthetic LSD is nothing on the real shit. I know that first hand for a fact. Why would I want to take a chemical to have a robotic synthetic metallic trip that does God knows what else to my body, when LSD is already about?
And I've seen first hand the damage synthetic cannabis does to people, when the heroin addicts on the streets are swapping from heroin to spice(and still complaining how horrible the shit is) you know full well something is up with that.
>>
Yeah, a friend of mine and his friend tried synthetic LSD last year and my friend was unceremoniously stabbed 37 times in the chest by HIS friend who lost his shit and had a psychotic episode mid trip.

Please dont fuck with that shit
>>
>>24432076
absolute bullshit. 1-p lsd and AL-LAD are so close to LSD in effect that most users have no idea as to the differences.

Here's a fantastic example of someone talking out of their asshole and having a fetish for 'only the REAL version of a drug is good'
>>
File: iWactLS.jpg (306KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
iWactLS.jpg
306KB, 1600x900px
'Synthetic LSD'

Listen closely children. All LSD is 'synthetic' it is not a naturally occurring substance.

If you are talking about analogues of LSD, meaning they are almost identical but slightly different on the molecular level, Ie having a different element present instead of another chemical element, and labelling that as 'synthetic LSD' then your terms are so wrong you are just spreading absolute bullshit. If you don't know and have first hand experience about what a substance is like, don't talk with authority
>>24432125

Feel free to go ahead and define what you mean by 'synthetic LSD'. Because it sounds like absolute nonsense
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1200x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1200x547px
Isn't K2 the substance in the waters of Missouri that turns local hicks into water people?
>>
>>24432340
Oh my God you little quilt, you try telling me that metallic chemical tasting shit has anything on a real LSD trip you're talking the biggest amount of shit ever.

First you can tell straight away from the taste.
Second your trip is more robotic and synthetic.
Third your trip is nowhere near as emotionally involved as a real LSD trip.

Stop trying to fry kids brains with shit information you fucking cock stash.
>>
>>24432453
You have no idea what chemical it is. You didn't test it.

You literally haven't even the slightest clue if you've ever had real LSD or just been told you have hahahaha
>>
>>24432347
And by synthetic I am talking about the RC analogs that are about, specifically 25i and the likes.

Fucking stupid kids taking fucking stupid chink drugs and having stupid fucking seizures is what keeps shining a negative light on decriminalisation.

Stick to the well known illegal drugs and leave the rc's for lab rats.
>>
>>24432458
Lad, 25i tastes like shit.
You pass me a tab of acid and a tab of 25i and I know for a fact I'm going to know what's what just by taste.
>>
>>24432463
You're telling me you know the taste of 25i so well that you couldn't mistake it for the other analogues that are almost exactly the same in chemical composition.

Riiiiight.

'Stupid chink drugs' Research chemicals is a very broad term. It's exactly this kind of thinking that keeps some drugs like caffeine and alcohol legal and others illegal.

You simply have a lot of set ideas as to what drugs are and do not give credit to the possibilities that there are tons of substances being made, adjusted and altered quite regularly - which is how we even get thinks like MDMA and LSD in the first place.

For someone who seems so into psychedelics, you are obviously quite closed minded.
>>
>>24432525
I'm saying you can taste test between 25i and LSD.

My mind set on the new RC drugs is this; why would you seek to mimic the same effects of well known and researched drugs and willingly be a lab rat to some strange chemical manufacturer when I could go out and grab a gram of mdma and a tab of acid, take a few keys if ketamine and if you're that much of a junkie smoke or shoot some heroin, all with well known effects on my body and known dangers.

Why risk smoking something that will give you a seizure over a natural cannabis reefer?

These new drugs are silly and were only created as a means of being 'legal' not safe.
>>
File: littering is an offence.jpg (329KB, 1188x1262px) Image search: [Google]
littering is an offence.jpg
329KB, 1188x1262px
>>24432544
Because you have sources you don't need to go outside of that comfort zone. However it's very unlikely that you're getting exactly what you think you are getting from your dealers all the time. I find it weird that you think a Chinese lab and wherever the dealer got his gear is going to be reliable. Chances are you've never seen the production of any synthetic substances so how do you know what you're getting is different to this image of a dodgy chink rubbing his hands together over a load'a powders?

Others do not have sources. It can be incredibly dangerous to find them - especially out of your home country

There is also substances such as 2AI that are far less damaging than MDMA to the brain and have similar effects but different compositions - perfectly valid reason to choose what some would call and 'RC' over better known substances. MDMA is an easy synthesis to do but one that's easy to fuck up. If you've had a shitty batch of MD you'll know what that's like. It's still MDMA but the synthesis has left a lot of byproducts and messes shit up. This is why large operations abroad can sometimes be better than domestic dealers, especially new generation drug production - v.low quality as it's people with no chemical background looking online and thinking they can do it.

If you think that humanity should be stopping where it is with drugs and not research new chemicals then we will never see the full potential of these things and we'll be limited to narrow minded clowns wanting to get 'fucked up' and have fun.

'These new drugs are silly' Closed off as fuck man, take a long hard look at what new substances have been synthesized and tell me if you're ready to dismiss the entire list. Chances are you've probably had some and not even known - that's how common it is, especially in the UK.

If you're talking synthetic cannabis, yes it's widely regarded as shit but that's not all RCs is it.

Anyhow I'm done with you. Hope you've learned.
>>
File: 1472780002696.png (348KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
1472780002696.png
348KB, 507x380px
>>24432572
Sources and big labs, calm down Mr youtube expert.

I still stand by my statement that the public should not be lab rats to RC chemicals.

You sir need to think twice before actively telling people to go and try random drugs.
>>
>>24432005
Smoak synthetic weed everyday.
>>
>>24432005
Not reading all the goddamn walls of text in this thread but op you're a fucking moron
Synthetic weed, or spice, is one of the wordt things you can spend your money on. Its a dofferent high every tine and most of them feel like youre dying. Not at all similar to actual marijuana. Just smoke weed.
>flakka
This is how i know you're retarded.
>bathsalts
Srsly op. Go do some fucking bathsalts and come back to us. You will regret it.

If you want to fuck yourself up, take 2 hits of some good acid and ride it out.
>>
>>24432005
>new
90% of these "new" drugs aren't new

>>24432461
25i isn't a lsd analog, they are completely different substances
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.