[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New sugar daddy/sugar baby thread since the last one got archived.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 467
Thread images: 46

File: Candy-Sugar-Daddy-Wrapper-Small.jpg (32KB, 616x171px) Image search: [Google]
Candy-Sugar-Daddy-Wrapper-Small.jpg
32KB, 616x171px
New sugar daddy/sugar baby thread since the last one got archived. And to get this out of the way in advance, camwhoring here too.

> Age? (Self explanatory)

> Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)

> Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
> Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)

> What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)

> What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly

> Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])

> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)

> How can someone contact you? (Kik, SC, Skype, etc.)
>>
>Age
>Sex
F
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Location
UK

>What are you looking for
(novel inc) i'm new to the SB/SD dynamic and i'm looking for my first daddy. i have never had an SD or any sort of relationship resembling anything like one.. perhaps i'm naïve about it but i don't want to be part of a relationship that revolves around transactions of money/gifts for sexual favours; my ideal daddy thinks sex is an important part of the relationship, but companionship is equally (if not more) important. similarly i don't want to have a friendship/relationship based off of me feeling like i'm taking advantage of another person- i'm not here to hustle you and i don't want money just for hanging out with you; you will receive my affection 100% of the time we spend together, i'll learn about your interests, make us a priority in my schedule, put in the effort and compassion because i want a mutually beneficial relationship where i can actually build something with someone, for the long-term. i'm looking for either an online or real life relationship - i don't mind how far away you live or whether or not you might ever want to meet up. tl:dr, i want to care for someone and to feel cared for.

>What are you NOT looking for
i'll kindly ask anyone who can't hold a conversation/ is compelled to say lude stuff when it's uncalled for, to not message me. i'm not a prostitute and i would like to be treated with dignity and respect. also, i don't want guys who don't have high dispoable income orbeat around the bush or play dumb about payment. i would prefer someone who is straight to the point (me needing to bring up the topic of payment is a red flag). i'm totally down for negotiation and i'm very reasonable so i expect that of you too. i'm not looking to be someone's personal camwhore

>Pic
all will be revealed

>Contact
skype - addlgthrowaway
kik - c.a.r.fry
>>
Posted last thread, didn't get a chance to talk to who responded.

35/m looking for a sugar baby. Must be at least DD cup. I work crazy hours so I am not always available. Interested?
>>
Hey, I'm a 20 year old female from Denmark. This might be an inception of the term sugaring but i posted in the last thread too and I think it went pretty well so I am going to try it again.
I'm already in a relationship but am lonely a lot of the time and I'm pretty shy and not very outgoing. I really enjoy getting close with people tho and getting to care for them and hear how they are doing and such. I am bisexual so I'm into both men and women and don't care about age (i like them both younger and older). I'd like to get closer to and care for more even if itll just be everyday talk or whatever or maybe have a sd dynamics but without the sexual stuff and without the excange of money and gifts. all i want is compassion and company. I'm not picky, pretty hard to offend and i have a pretty face to offer.
If you're interested then write me a mail on [email protected] or add me on skype under "stine ohh". I only just got a pone new enough to run kik lol so i can make one if it's easier for you that way i prefere Skype tho :)
if you've got any questions then I'll respond either on there or in this post but it won't go as fast because i only get on inbetween errands and stuff.
>>
Male
Straight
The Netherlands
Looking for a SB to spoil. Real-life meetups.
Not looking for online only

Kik: fzwicky
>>
>>24431601

skype - spiffy5181
>>
>>24431601
protip, if you don't want sugar/money/gifts, just post in a skype or ideal mate thread.
>>
>>24431696
some do it for the company of it and it's just worked out pretty well so far so i thought well why not.
>>
File: 1111.png (83KB, 489x831px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
83KB, 489x831px
@ sugarbabies, this guy seems pretty triggered by us so i would stay away from him
>>
>>24430440
> camwhoring here too
Another newfag who doesn't get that sb'ing is NOT that. Let this thread die as well as all we'll now see is shitposting that's exactly that.
>>
>>24432722

I understand SBing is not camwhoring, I was saying it's inevitable that we'll get camwhores posting here too. Last thread was plagued with them.
>>
File: IMG_5929.jpg (119KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5929.jpg
119KB, 640x1136px
Age? (Self explanatory)

> Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Mailman

> Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Straight
> Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
PA, Philly, 215

A woman to give me money. Ill do pretty much whatever for a woman
For a dude, i mean ill be your friend, a shoulder to cry on, a dude to shoot the shit with, but nothing sexual
Gay stuff. Like thats pretty much my only no-go.

> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)

>>
>>24433246
kik is phillyyaks
>>
File: IMG_1457.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
> Age?

> Gender?
female

> Sexual Orientation?
straight

> Location?
Europe

> What are you looking for?
I am looking for someone who will take care of me and who will make me feel comfortable. Someone who is willing to meet at one point or another. I know how that whole sugar thing works, but I would definitely not want it to be only sex, I of course have nothing against that as long as we can also have a nice conversation etc. I guess if you decide to message me we will find out if things can work out.

> What are you NOT looking for?
I am not desperately looking for money so no, I won't be your camwhore or something like that. Don't contact me if you're fake and if you're going to waste my time. I will block you sooner or later.

> Pic?
yep

> How can someone contact you?
kik: xyshys
>>
> Age? 23
> Gender? Female
> Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
> Location? Northern US
Someone to spoil me and help me be the best I can! I am saving up for a brazilian butt lift :)

> What are you NOT looking for? Someone who just wants to talk or stay online. I don't mind online at first, but after we're comfortable I would like it to progress. I love making people happy and smiles don't have the same effect in pictures or video. :(
No mean spirited people!! I can't handle constant negativity or other's self esteem issues!

> Pic?
I have them and can take more

> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm really bubbly and a bit of a brat but I'm told I'm one of the sweetest <3
I am petite at 5'1 110 pounds, and if you like big boobies look elsewhere. ( I understand I like big boobies too. )

Reply with yours I hate being spammed with people that just want to talk
>>
>18
>Male (I like to crossdress, I'd gladly start MtF hormones)
>I guess bi, anything is fine with me
>Oklahoma/North Texas. Willing to travel, but I'm kinda broke..
>I wanna keep it simple. I'll do just about anything you'd want me to do, as long as it isn't permanent disfigurement or anything awful. More interested in HRT than money, but I don't mind either
>I'm really shy, but I'll warm up to you as long as you're nice :c
>Skype or Steam works just fine!
>>
>>24433470
Im curious. Kik me at Mesovortex.
>>
>>24433470
Schwarzesbitte is my kik! :)
>>
>>24433470
I'll bite
Kik: thedoctorwho0909
>>
>>24433591
http://datingpsychos.com/psycho/7859/Ephraim-Friedman oh my!
>>
>>24433470
This is what ive been looking for, hopefully you're close enough to eventually meet. Kik nj_anon
>>
To whoever keeps posting these threads: fucking stop. They need a break. At the least, stop using this horrible abomination of a template. It practically screams "Post here if you are a camwhore or gay or tranny. Real SDs and SBs don't bother!"
>>
>>24433470
Kik: likthekikplz
>>
Me:

23 m tx
Financially secure
Love to travel
Cooking
Active lifestyle

You
Be female
18 to 23
No kids
Know what you want in life
Have a passion- I don't care what
Looking for children in 3 to 5 years

I'm looking for a stay at home wife or gf who I can support through their endeavors.

The first 3 to 5 years we till travel and enjoy life.

After that we start a family.

Kik: jaed999
>>
>>24434191
damn, you looking to pay off student loans and credit card debt?
>>
>>24433652
I can explain that lol. That was posted by an ex of mine and she was a heroin addict that I dated for 6 years.
>>
>>24433769
Try some constructive criticism man. Anyone who's not a gay is going to have a hard time finding any thread through the forest of dicks in the catalog.
>>
I'm looking for an online only sugar baby who is looking to be spoiled for pics and camming but who also wants a daddy who can give advice and even take control of some things in your life if that is something you are interested in.

if you are a petite or slender young woman or girl who would like to try something like this with a normal, educated financially secure person who is also caring and can be stern message me on kik and we can discuss a possible arrangement.

No offense to anyone but I'm really only looking for in shape or petite girls.

Conversation is also important to me so please have some interests or hobbies you can speak intelligently about.

my kik is pyrofanity for those interested.
>>
26 year old canada anon here who just scored a 19 year old SB. forcing her to lose weight. But atleast her ass is nice and will wear lingerie for me. Also I've been driving by her place and making her suck me off every night. good times. but Iam looking to try more. Maybe push her to me wilder or something. ANy suggestions? What have other daddies done?
>>
>>24434958
What part of Canada? I'm from Ottawa..
>>
>>24435018
other coast.
>>
>>24434570
Only kik?
You sound perfect. I would love to discuss some stuff but I don't have kik.
>>
>>24434958
>Force, make
Not words a sugar daddy worth the name should be using. Sure if it was a mutually agreed dom/sub relationship but anon you sound like bad bad news
>>
>>24435050
You could email me at pyrofanity47 at Gmail dot com.
>>
>>24434958
>posting a girl's photos on here
wow, how nice of you

just ask her, she's your SB. maybe offer a gift.
>>
>>24434362
uh huh, well I've talked to you before and you just wanted to talk. not SD material.
>>
>>24434284
You fit the description?
>>
>>24435168
I don't remember talking to you at all. Can you message me?
>>
>>24435208
how would you remember me? I haven't posted any info in this thread.
>>
>>24433769
how about something like:

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>Are you a SB or a SD?
>Meet ups? Camming? Photos and vids? GFE?
>Preferred method of payment? (Wishlists, paypal, gift cards, etc.)
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can someone contact you? (Kik, SC, Skype, etc.)
>>
>>24435375
So message me so I can talk to you then? lol
>>
File: IMG_4036.jpg (71KB, 750x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4036.jpg
71KB, 750x853px

> Gender?
F
I'm an egg pre transition, I currently look like a boy but have an appointment set for hrt
>Sexual orientation
Bisexual,
> Location?
PNW it rains where I live a lot

I'll be honest, I just moved and I am broke, just got a new job but I'm worried about working and transitioning. I'm looking for someone who is private and courteous to help me along and satisfy some of my kinkier tastes and to help keep me fed. I'm into a large range of things Bdsm related, particularly power play and equipment/toys, no dd/lg sorry.

Not looking for a physically intimate experience but I will be your filthy camwhore and consider personal company once I get to know you

> Pic?
Pics on here
fetlife.com/users/2532950
EtherialB

> Is there anything specific you should know
Pre transition, very boyish but very cute when shaved.

Urgentdetergent1122 on kik
>>
>>24435711
Female, yet you look like dude, this template is fucked.

Answer me this, you were born with which sexual organs between your legs?
>>
File: 1475810409916.png (559KB, 403x677px) Image search: [Google]
1475810409916.png
559KB, 403x677px
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
NC
>What are you looking for?
I'm looking for people who'd like to pay me for companionship whether it be conversations or fucking idc as long as you're interesting. honestly if you're a chill relaxed domme that'd be really cool
>What are you NOT looking for?
I'm not looking for people who don't know how to warm up so generally people who aren't ever relaxed
>Pic?
yep
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I really like consistency
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
junidot is my kik
>>
>>24435785
did you even read their post?
>Pre transition
> I currently look like a boy but have an appointment set for hrt
>>
>>24435816
I shouldn't need a degree in genderfluditity to work out what type of demented freak she/he/it is
>>
>>24435818
you literally said she first you could have left it there you're honestly just annoying
>>
>>24435391
It's possibly even worse. That's a full invitation for camwhoring and nothing to do with sugaring. These threads need to get back on topic and not be flooded with cheap camwhores and their beta orbiters. Advertising camwhoring is also against thr site rules.
>>
>>24435928
well, you could exclude camming from the template. i do think that a lot of the SBs, when talking to a potential SD, go through a list what they will/won't do -- camming, pics/video, chatting daily, meeting irl, etc. -- so including something like that in the template would save time to suss out who is right you. to me, camming doesn't necessarily mean pay per session but also just a video call with a SD, which makes some SBs uncomfortable.
>>
>>24430499
> looking for - don't want to be part of a relationship that revolves around transactions of money
> want a mutually beneficial relationship where i can actually build something with someone
> i want to care for someone and to feel cared for.
wants a relationship
> NOT looking for - don't want guys who don't have high dispoable income, beat around the bush or play dumb about payment
Expensive prostitute
being someone's personal camwhore is exactly what you are offering
if such wasn't the case you wouldn't have admitted to doing it for the money
>>
>>24432238
>this guy seems pretty triggered by us
>you blocked him
is that really how that works?
he's insulting you because he disagrees, but if he really couldn't stand to be around you he'd add these threads to some sort of filter
>>
File: sigh.jpg (485KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
485KB, 1000x1333px
27/m/eastcoast(NY) but I've been traveling around the USA lately (primarily SF, and, more recently, Atlanta)

Only had 1 real arrangement in the past, and the experience was decent. Just shopping around for now...I'm a little picky.

I can play daddy, but I, ultimately, want a better conversation partner. (well-read is a plus! interest in math/CS/philosophy (some physics) is a bigger plus!)

Here's a money pic for science. Sorry about the layout :\

kik: botolph
>>
>>24436461
>$ 2,100 in cash
botolph someone is now probably going to attempt
to hack through your kik account
hack into your phone's GPS
and mug you.

or they could simply catfish you
and mug you when you attempt to meet "jessica" for coffee.

and any "actual" girl who does contact is guaranteed to be a gold digger.
>>
>>24436461
Whenever someone tries to make it seem like he has money, he only ends up looking like a tool. Those who can actually afford to be a sugar daddy don't brag about their finances.

>>24436489
Are you kidding? That's not an amazing amount by any means.
>>
>>24436489
>>24436489

Thanks for the heads up. And yeah I never carry cash around; it was strictly for the pic.

You seem to be speaking from experience?
>>
>>24436495
>>24436495

I'm sure you know the purpose of the pic wasn't to, in any capacity, brag about my finances.
>>
> Age?

> Gender?

Male

> Sexual Orientation?

Straight, but I'll be gay for you if that turns you on.

> Location?

Minneapolis

I need extra money, so I'll whore myself out. I have limits, but there is a price for everything. I'd be willing to do a pay for pic deal or an allowance, whatever you want.

A real relationship where we meet up.

> Pic?

I'll send on kik

Just looking to get some extra cash and make you happy.

Kik: findinglove303
>>
> Age?

> Gender?
Male

> Sexual Orientation?
Straight

> Location?
New England

I am looking for lady to spoil me with cash and expensive luxury items. No age requirements (can be younger/older) but you must be attractive.

Gay men unless you're willing to send me money directly and otherwise have no contact with me.

> Pic?
I will send you one.

> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
No poor girls. I am looking to provide top tier companionship to a woman of means.

I am a bodybuilder, but do not do any PED's; however I am willing to consider taking them if you're into roid monsters and will finance this endeavour.

My kik is ormedt
>>
> Age

> Gender?
Male

> Sexual Orientation?
Heterosexual

> Location?
French Canadia

A 100% online relationship with a young lady that has love to give and is looking for a friend/mentor/lover.

To pay for pics/vids. I prefer getting to know someone intimately and discussions.

> Pic?
Privately, sure.

BirthdayMan90 on Kik
TuElite on Snapchat
>>
>tfw no sugardaddy to pay for your drug habit
>>
>>24437366
Says who?
>>
>>24437511
me ;__;
>>
>>24437519
Contact info? I don't mind helping
>>
>>24437628
http://steamcommunity.com/id/leld/ h-here
>>
>>24437629
Unfortunately I am on my phone atm. Skype or Kik?
>>
>>24437641
givememe on skype
>>
>>24437678
I sent a request
>>
File: Screenshot_20161008-104509.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161008-104509.png
2MB, 1440x2560px

Female

Bi

Ohio

Someone to take care of me~ ,feed me,take me to the beach,give me money for my hobbys

Not Just a sexual relationship,I wanna connect and have fun!

I'm mentally ill,without a job,not in school, I'm biracial,and fat c:

Kik- marshmallonfluff
>>
25/M/Alberta
Looking for a sugar baby who isn't flakey.
Compensation will be substantial for the right arrangement.
Kik me at moexr to discuss.
>>
>>24436489
>and any "actual" girl who does contact is guaranteed to be a gold digger

gold digger in the SB thread
it's like SBs don't want money
>>
>>24434570
Just bumping my post. Email is pyrofanity47 at Gmail dot com if someone interested doesn't have Kik. Read the post this one is replying to for more info.
>>
>>24437805
>horrific piercings
>fat fuck
>wants money for her company
>wants more than just sex, basically looking for a bf

At least you admit you're mentally ill. This post is fucking insane.
>>
Has anyone noticed the same guys offering 50 a week for constant attention over and over again?
That's what really kills these threads along with ugly girls.
>>
>>24440152
like who? name names
>>
>>24440168
No because then they'll change their kiks and ill waste even more time on splenda that thinks 200 a month is worth 3 hours a day. There's a few here I notice already.
Spoil, hah
>>
>>24440180
could you leave an email or something then? I'm trying to avoid the same thing.
>>
>>24440194
Heres a tip, google their kiks with their screen names and if they show up in multiple SD threads they probably are poor and demanding.
>>
>>24440200
ah, I usually google them now anyway after a mishap. thanks!
>>
>>24440180
What's a reasonable return for $50 a week anyways?
>>
>>24440217
Is that what the general so called /soc sd expect to be offering? That is disgraceful
>>
>>24440219
I don't have a horse in this race, so to speak. Just a bored passerby and curious. If $50 is acceptable, what does it equate to, in terms of goods/services? If it is not acceptable, then what's a good baseline amount?

This whole thing is fascinating to me, but since I have a girlfriend I'm just slowly being drained of my happiness and wealth over time on someone that'll probably come to resent, rather than someone unattached and more interesting.

Not that I'm bitter.
>>
>>24440219
most offer lower, in my experience.

ive gotten offers ranging from $15-$100
>>
>>24440221
Well I'm from the SD side and mire old school arrangement, meets, hanging out spending time in each others company rather than online camming, few hours per week ish. 400+ a week is much more in my ballpark desu
>>
>>24440236
did you meet off 4chan? I'm curious if anyone has ever met up with a SD from here.

mine have all been online. there's always been "plans" to meet irl but the guys were already lowballing me, so it seemed silly.
>>
>>24440236
To be quite frank I don't think anyone is sincerely looking for that kind of arrangement on 4chan. If they really wanted to meet up, or had that amount of disposable income, they'd probably go to some dedicated website. I would imagine that this is more for some guy to get occasional nudes and a weekly Skype call, more than anything else.
>>
>>24440217
For 50 a week they generally expect a few hours of conversation, vids and a few pictures every day.
>>
>>24440247
I meant from the other side of things. What's $50 worth?
>>
>>24440241
Not off4Chan. Not many sbabies on here from my neck of the woods, even less truly open for meets.
I agree, it's not worth the trouble if they are already low balling, just screams waste of time to me
>>
>>24440246
Tried the dedicated we site, it's not much better than here in regards to genuines from my experience. I tend to just lurk here hoping for the needle in a haystack lol
>>
>>24440252
A few pictures and maybe a weekly vid, at best with intermittent conversation that doesnt involve rage if i dont respond at 4 am?
>>
>>24440262
That seems more reasonable than >>24440247 in all honesty. The latter seems like a lot of work when you're getting paid essentially 30 cents an hour.

>>24440260
Sorry to hear that.

Well this has been very interesting, thank you both for your time and good luck!
>>
>>24440273
The funny thing is I've always been told I'm beautiful/they love my body and I'm fun to talk to.. but then it's constant hive me attention, I'm horny, what are you doing, what about in two hours, what about the hour after that? what do you mean your getting dinner with your family.

Which you can argue poor social skills is part of the game but yeah, equates to 30 cents an hour to try to magic conversation out of my ass that doesnt equate to " bb want sum fuk u cum yet hehe "
>>
>>24440217
>$50 a week

What a bad joke. No wonder these threads are shit, if so-called sugar daddies and babies think that's an actual amount. Might as well just go on mfc or chaturbate for that.
>>
>>24439852
Man,I wish I had a company
88% of my problems would be solved if I did :/
>>
>>24440260
I've been lucky with the dedicated site and met a few people.
>>
>>24440305
I don't think babies think thats an acceptable amount, therefore you get the same guys posting over and over again
>>
>>24431601
Sent you a message on Skype in Danish!
>>
> Age? 20

> Gender? female

> Sexual Orientation? Bisexual, but I tend to lean towards guys

> Location? Europe

> What are you looking for? I have a lot of spare time on my hands right now, so mostly intelligent conversation with worldly guys, but I do have to admit I have some expensive hobbies I don't mind some extra pennies for. I'm okay with sharing pictures and if we click calls.

> What are you NOT looking for? People who are in it for my body alone. I want personality.

> Pic? in private sure

> How can someone contact you? Kik me at FreyaTilde
>>
>>24433470
Nagini69
>>
>>24431601

Can you get kik?
>>
35/M/straight/NJ

Looking for younger female in same state to get to know as well as for eventual meetups. Not often, maybe 2 or 3 times a month. Just looking for some affection and care and will give the same, plus financial aid, in return.

Not looking for just online. Its cool if we start that way, I understand it takes time to build trust enough to meet, but definitely want that face to face time.

Throwaway Kik:
Anonfrom201
>>
>>24437040
>not wanting to pay
>is in a sb/sd thread
this is not the place for you.
>>
>>24440241
i've met with a couple people, but neither were really interested in a traditional sugar arrangement. i'm not sure anyone on here is.
>>
31 m Texas
Looking for 18 to 22 female for a real relationship.

Travel, enjoy life, chase your dreams, be supported emotionally and financially through your endeavors.

Sound good?
>>
>>24440422
My kik is stineohh
>>
Bump for more SB's
>>
>>24430440
18/m/bi/uk (postcode: TN)

>Looking for
Probably a guy who can help feminize (I have been told dozens of times I am trap material, but I just don't put the effort in) and train me (not saying buy me shit, that seems a little weird), basically make me into their own doll

>not looking for
Non-sexual relationship

>pic
I'll gladly give them to people over skype

>contact
If interested, just ask and I'll give my skype name
>>
26/F/NYC.

I've always been curious about sugar arrangements and the like. Not quite sure what I'm exactly looking for - someone to get to know would be nice as I recently moved here and have one friend because work keeps me busy like a kid in an overseas sweatshop because bills have to be paid and the such.

Not looking for just online - it's the way to start but I'd rather meet in person - so I'd much prefer it if a SD would be up for meetups.

5'9, DD cup. On the chubby side but currently becoming a gym rat and getting back into shape. Will give pictures on kik/skype. Interests bounce all over - I'm teaching myself two languages right now (I have a working understanding of four), I'm self taught in front end web development, I love sports, I'm starting to work on a DnD campaign again, and I love to read/write.

Leave your kik and I'll shoot you a message.
>>
>>24442031
Throwaway email is [email protected]
I'm in jersey about 20 minutes from nyc.
>>
>Age
>Gender
M
>Location
US
>SB/SD
SD
>What are you looking for? (Be descriptive)
I'm looking for a cute and VERY nerdy girl (video games, comics, sci-fi, and anime) to chat and play games with online. Not looking for an in person thing currently but open to the idea down the road. I'd like to chat often, play online games (Mostly PC but some console) and occasionally, get lewd pictures, especially if I buy you clothes/lingerie. Right now I'm playing Overwatch, the division, gems of war, and Diablo on PC, bonus points if you do too. I don't want to always have to start and keep the conversation going. I don't expect everyday/all day communication but don't just vanish on me for over a week with no word.
>What are you willing to offer in exchange?
Gifts from wishlists. I can buy games, clothing, and other miscellaneous items from online wishlists.
>Anything you're not willing to do?
Not currently looking to meet in person. I don't love giving allowances and I don't want to just buy pictures or shows.
>Anything else we should know about/talk about yourself?
I'm pretty laid back about most things. I realize I'm kinda small time compared to some SD's but I'm easy to please and like making people happy. I've been burned a few times now but still want to find someone.
>Contact
Girzmtov
>>
>>24442031
Squirrelly1234567
>>
>>24442097
Emailed.

>>24442125
Shot you a message on Kik.
>>
>>24442031
Im curious. Kik is mesovortex
>>
File: 361.png (736KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
361.png
736KB, 640x960px
>>24430440
24\
MALE
Straight.
fairbanks ALASKA
looking for anybody to hang out with and mainly most likely smoke some weed.
Not looking for homoswxuaal encounters and not looking to get fucking killed. just chilled.'
>>
>>24442031
Schwarzesbitte is my Kik I'm 30 and live in Brooklyn!
>>
Shoot me a message on kik :3
ellie.1234
>>
> 23

> Female

> Bi-curious. Have never been with a woman, but I'm open to it.

> Wichita, KS

> What are you looking for? Honestly, I don't know. Never participated in one of these. I'm a pretty open person, and down for just about anything.

> What are you NOT looking for? Like I said, I'm open to just about anything. Haven't decided what I don't want.

> Pic? Can send them through KIK.

> Well, I do have a child.
> My kik is GarrusLover
>>
File: Screenshot_20161011-231015.jpg (757KB, 943x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161011-231015.jpg
757KB, 943x1237px

Orientation: Bisexual

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a sugar Daddy (or Momma) to connect with and give my affection to that would like to help support my dreams and help me financially. I will be your sweet princess and most adorable babygirl

I am a short (5'2") cute round-faced girl with big green eyes. I love to paint and work a lot, but will always try to make time for you:)

Other pics will be revealed if there is a connection:)

You can contact me on kik as littlebambidear, or message 7576553865
>>
>>24442602
>GarrusLover
man, you sure are ugly.
>>
>>24436546
the economy is pretty shit right now
and you have enough spare funds
to cash $2,100 at a bank and bring it home for a photo
before probably spending it as the down-payment on a car
or buying yourself a new TV or toy
yes you were bragging
also seeing as regular people
don't just carry around that kind of money
obviously you are into some criminal activity
a regular junkie doesn't drop or have $2,100 all at once
that would mean you're a dealer, but not deep enough
to be the the main distributor or chemist,
as they would have shown off a larger sum of cash.
you're the neighbourhood dealer who probably sells out of his car
and is looking into finding a few naive sugar babies
you can pimp out as prostitutes, to earn some extra spending money.
>>
>>24430946
Would love an older daddy,
Very small breasts :(
Such is life
>>
File: hot vs crazy.png (82KB, 998x711px) Image search: [Google]
hot vs crazy.png
82KB, 998x711px
>>24437805
>>24440306
Sorry but most guys have standards
we like girls that are sane and attractive
most of us aren't going to pay for crazy
and we aren't going to pay for fat, or unattractive

if you want an attractive guy, when you're fat
you should be paying him
>>
>>24444543
How much older?
How old are you?
what is your cup size?

you can't just write yourself off
describe what you look like
maybe show a photo of at least your face
maybe more
someone might find you attractive
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>24444554
Shy, 24, so probably too old for this kind of thing
Glasses, so not conventionally attractive
Mostly looking for a Daddy to please and give me life advice as I finish grad school
>>
>>24444598
Contact info?
>>
>>24444598
And evidently inexperienced enough I can't even figure out how to make my photos vertical
>>
>>24444600
You have quite a nice body to be honest
>>
>>24444598
Hi there...kik is stretch1981000
>>
>>24444600
OrionsScarf in kik
>>
>>24444603
Thank you :3
>>
>>24444543
How small? Details about yourself please.
>>
>>24444621
Sent you a message on kik
>>
>>24444634
5' 4, 126#s,
Blonde, blue eyes, definite nerd
Midwest, attending grad school, but have a naughty side I want to explore
Busy and inexperienced, but want to please a Daddy, so open to ideas
Technically a C cup, but my muffins are more like a B
>>
>>24444646
I messaged you on kik. Same guy you just replied to, just on my pc now instead of phone.
>>
>>24442031
Hey there u sound interesting. Would luv 2 get 2 know u! Kik stretch1981000
>>
>>24442031
>starting to work on a DnD campaign

Would love to talk some time. lolwut9939 on kik
>>
>>24444672
Get out of this thread. You sound like a retarded teenager. You don't belong here. You're far too young to be a sugar daddy, and can't afford it.
>>
>>24430946
I have huge tits. Whats your kik?
>>
>>24444749
See >>24444678
>>
>>24444749
Wait I shouldn't have left it at that. I sound like I could be super huge. Im pale, kinda chubby, but well proportioned, and ive been told im qt.
>>
>>24444759
We've talked at one point. Im pretty sure. Ill message you again though.
>>
>>24444766
My kik is lolwut9939. I know different id's but it is me. Bouncing between phone and PC to post.
>>
>>24444543
I'm pretty into small breasts actually...
34 M.
Kik: mcothor
>>
>>24444598
a shy girl wouldn't post a photo
of herself in her underwear
for strangers on the internet
that is the act of a slut
clearly not wife or girlfriend material
no longer interested
I actually have standards
>>
>> Age?

>> Gender?
Male

> Sexual Orientation?
Straight (qt traps allowed)

>> Location?
Europe

>> What are you looking for?
Cute sugarbabies, girls or traps who wants to earn money.

>>What are you NOT looking for?
Time wasters

>> Pic?
In private

>> How can someone contact you?
Kik: xSilverback
>>
>>24444824
>I actually have standards

That's your excuse for being a kissless virgin?
>>
File: marriage 05.jpg (86KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 05.jpg
86KB, 666x692px
>>24444838
My mother's side of the family has 3 generations of divorce

Statistically
if my future wife has ever slept with a man other than myself
there is a 50% chance we'll be divorced after 5 or 10 years
If she's loyal and only sleeps with me,
I'm lucky to have about an 80% chance
of the Marriage lasting past 10 years

I have one chance
> ONE FUCKING CHANCE
at finding the right girl

so enjoy your sluts
because the majority of you will die alone
>>

> Gender?
100% female

> Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
> Location?
East coast USA

A sweet daddy or mommy to play with and be his little doll

Currently not looking for meetups, but as we get more comfortable I'm happy to consider a vacaction together

I've been camming and sugaring for a while now. I love bdsm dynamics and kinks, and do mostly ddlg and pet play myself. Happy to explore and help you experiment

Kik-spookylittlekid
>>
>>24442031
Ayyy I gotchu, 22/m/nyc, kik is antigachi
>>
new to this kind of thing, so i'm not sure entirely what to say. 24/m looking for a girl who is also new and curious. not just looking for nudes etc, would like a friendship.

[email protected]
>>
>>24444824
Good for you. Please leave.
>>
File: IMG_20160926_171249.jpg (862KB, 1311x2507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_171249.jpg
862KB, 1311x2507px
> Age? 21

> Gender? Female

> Sexual Orientation? Bi

> Location? South East

> What are you looking for? I'm looking to move and have been trying to save for the trip. Anyone who is nice to talk to and willing to help .

> What are you NOT looking for? 16 year olds pretending to be sugar daddies. Lord knows I get those every time I post. I don't need people asking for samples , that's what this very exposed picture is for.

> Pic? Yep. So don't say you can't tell what my body looks like

> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I am willing to work with you on things, just ask and we can go from there.

Kik: purplewarex3
>>
>>24445131
what's wrong Slut?
did you take offence at the truth?
>>
>>24444824
lol you asked for a photo of her, good job buddy
>>
>>24444867
why are you even looking for a wife or a gf in a SB anyway? go outside friendo
>>
Kik user comatosa is a mess trying to pose as a rich glass artist in Virginia, using stock photos from various glass companies to sell himself.

avoid this loser
>>
>>24442842
>to try something like this with a normal, educated financially secure person
Bump
>>
>>24434958
How much do need to give her in allowance? Always wondered how an arrangement like this works.
>>
Babies, what do you do when a daddy isn't holding up his end of the agreement or you get the feeling he's gypping you? Do you
>ask for more stuff
>cut contact
>slow the amount of services you give
>>
Get a job you wastes
>>
>>24446459
I have one, I just like spending my monies on pretty girlies, so thanks for your 2c.
>>
> Age?
Turned 21 a couple days ago
> Gender?
Female
> Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
> Location?
SW Ohio, United States
I've never had a sugar daddy but I know I can be a great sugar baby. This can be discussed one on one.
> Pic?
Add my skype, can send upon request
skype: ashleyyykayyy, feel free to message if you're actually interested
>>
>>24438500
>25/M/Alberta
>Looking for a sugar baby who isn't flakey.
>Compensation will be substantial for the right arrangement.
>Kik me at moexr to discuss.

Bump. Haven't found anyone serious yet.
>>
If anyone has sugaring stories, please tell!
I don't consider myself a sugar baby or my bf a daddy but I met my be on a SD site

>bff signs us both for SD.com
>guy messages me on there
>I stay polite but decline his advances
I didn't want a relationship or anything. I was just supporting my bffs decisions
>he continually asks me out
>since he's polite, I agree
>we meet at Italian restaurant I've never heard of
>he's really friendly and gentleman like
>we leave to go to a wine bar
>we talk about everything
Traveling, our family, tattoos, worst dates, funniest stories, favorite books, religion, beliefs
>kiss goodnight and leave
I'm head over heals. I don't understand why he's single. Is he actually single? He seems too good to be true.

He calls himself a sugar daddy but I feel like he's just an amazingly helpful boyfriend. He gives me maybe $400 monthly and pays for $900 of bills/gifts. We've been together for 4 years but he doesn't give me extra to save up. I believe he thinks if I save up then I'd run away which is silly.
What I get out of the relationship is money, social status, and him teaching me things I should know. He gets attractive arm candy that he nurtures to be better.
>>
>>24447000
>He calls himself a sugar daddy but I feel like he's just an amazingly helpful boyfriend.

He just sounds like a generous boyfriend.
>>
>>24446442
Confront when we think we are being played, then cut contact if there's no improvement. An arrangement needs to be held up on both ends.
>>
>>24446527
Looking for a baby?
>>
>>24445792
I can back this up, avoid this guy. Will promise all sorts of gifts with no intention of actually sending anything.
>>
>>24447214
I wouldn't be here otherwise ;)
>>
>>24447225
I too have had am experience with him, says he is a glass blower, promises money then when you actually make something for him and ask for payment he makes up some excuse like he's not into you any more and bails. What a waste of time
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Male

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight.

>Location?
Mexico.

>What are you looking for?
A baby. I would like to find a woman that´s not in for just get paid. I find that the essence of our arrengement would be the love and affection. Of course you´d get gifts, but do not expect them too often. In other words, I seek for someone who wants to have meaningful conversations and a deeper connection; someone who´s mind is not on the money only.

>What are you NOT looking for?
Ladies that want to get paid/get gifts for sending nudes. Someone who will just disappear.

>Pic?
You will see me when we chat. I wil send the pic first.

I will be patient and keep things online at first. I consider that respect is a key part of any relationship, so expect that right from the start.

Kik: Pheldagriff.
>>
>>24447316
What's your kik?
>>
>>24440262
Oh god I hate that. I've had a few people that before they even send anything get pissed because I didn't respond within 2 minutes. Seriously dude? We've been chatting for hours trying to see if we're compatible and to figure out a good set up, and you get pissed because I'm "not fulfilling my side of the deal" before you even send anything when I don't respond to your "lol I'm so horny" at 5am?

Also, question to other babies: how long do you chat before getting anything? I've been scammed out of chatting for weeks from different people, and I don't know. Maybe I just suck at asking? The daddies I talk to seem genuinely interested and love to chat all the time...

How do you as a baby actually get a reward and don't get swindled for your time from lonely poor fake daddies?
>>
>>24447225
>>24447404
>>24445792

Fourthing this. Went bonkers and will pose as other people on the thread as well.
>>
I'm a 31 white professional man looking for a woman that prefers a sugar daddy or something not serious.

I'm in LA, but distance is not an issue as long as you can get to an airport, I can pay for your travel of course

kik is socalsdthrow or leave throwaway email.

__do not bother if you're looking for not irl or other scams__
>>
>>24447591
The best way is to be an actual sugar daddy/baby. None of this online camwhoring stuff. Nothing asked, nothing given until you meet in real life.
>>
>>24447000
>$400 cash/$1300 all-in per month
>exclusive rights to a much younger female
>for 4 (four) years

How much do you make per hour?

How much do you make per sex act?

Compare that to the prevailing asking rate of escorts in your area.

That is why he's doing it.
>>
>>24447719
You're right, I should ask for more
>>
>>24447734
Don't. If you do that he will think you are only in it for the money. Especially bad if he genuinely likes you.
>>
ITT: degenerate whores and neckbeards

women truly have no shame.
>>
>>24447775
You forgot: bitter underaged virgins. Such as yourself.
>>
>>24447734
Pricing is a weird thing. If you are in a place where there is low demand and high supply (college towns) $1300/mo is acceptable. If you are in a place where there is high demand and high living costs (financial centers, silicon valley), that price is a bargain, for the guy.
>>
>>24447553
Email me at sydguy22 @gmail .com if you want to chat.
>>
>>24447787
t. prostitute
>>
>>24447864
You really are angry and bitter. You should consider going to a prostitute and losing your virginity to one.
>>
>>24447868
>prostitute can't even imagine other people getting laid without paying

kek
>>
>>24447873
Wrong. Just you. Though even most prostitutes would reject you if you ever managed to come up with some money.

Imagine if instead of shitposting on every sugar thread like you have for months, you would have stepped outside? You could have made friends.
>>
>>24447882
>Projecting this hard

How you manage to write all this pseudo-psychology bullshit and not throw up?

>Like you have for months
kek, this is my first time here.

Imagine not being a prostitute and getting a job instead of lurking these threads for months. You could have made money
>>
>>24447882
Stop feeding it and let it go away.
>>
>>24447917
>Only newID replies

kek. guess it's easier to offend someone if you don't beg for money 3 posts earlier
>>
>>24444543
Hello I'm 29 suger daddy looking for a younger suger bany.
My kik is haxjenn
>>
>>24447404
to be fair, if you were a smart baby you'd never send before payment.
>>
>>24448108
I never sent him anything. I just made it and asked for payment. That's when he bailed. Plus half the time when I ask for payment first I have idiots say "well how do I know you're gonna send it hur hur" after talking to them and sending them proof I'm real, like it's really gonna break their bank of they lose 15$, yeah what a sugar daddy.
>>
>>24448380
That's still only camwhoring. You're not looking for an actual sugar daddy are you?
>>
M, 23, Germany/Cologne, straight, but a little bi-curious
looking for older F or maaaaybe M, depending on how attracted I am towards you.

Taken, so discretion and health are a must

Into pretty much everything, active and passive, as long as it stays respectful and so on.

kik: engineeringguy1
>>
>>24448435
Well ideally I would like to get to know some one and know they are trusting enough before I would ever meet them. I would consider meeting if they weren't a million Miles away and I felt safe enough. A lot of the guys I talk to only want to meet for sex like I'm a prostitue, and the other half want to meet without me even getting to know them, you're delusional if you think a girls going to up and meet you after a day of talking.
>>
28m canada

Looking for a sb, just skype/kik/snap for right now not really looking to meet up right away. I like video games, guns, cars, music and love watching tv/shows. Im a huge nerd, I currently have a full time job and 2 startups I'm in the midst of.

kik: blakandorange
>>
>>24445140

Not worth the hassle, posts in EVERY thread, that should be a hint guys.
>>
>>24448435
Sure we'd like daddies, but dudes who only ask for nudes right away and offer payment for it isn't our fault.
>>
>>24437805
There is chubby and cute and fat and adorable. I am sure you don't register on that scale of want. Maybe get out and get a job?
Plenty of mentally ill people have jobs and do well. Look at most pop singers these days.
Donald trump for example.
I mean fuck... Look at all the kardashians.
>>
File: IMG_0826.jpg (138KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0826.jpg
138KB, 1024x574px
> Age?

> Gender?
Female (born as such)

> Sexual Orientation?
Bi. (Never explored an arrangement with a sugar momma, definitely would be down though)
> Location?
USA. NY

Online or irl sugar arrangement

Not looking to meet irl immediately
Not looking to start a sugar arrangement with you thinking we might date/engage/marry
Not looking for a sissy sd. Sub is ok though
> Pic?
I'll post a few

More than willing to do solely a "camwhore" relationship
As for meeting irl, I require at least a month of online to get a feel for things, build a relationship/trust.
Solely looking for sugar arrangement whether online or irl. No chance of dating/marrying etc

Kik, snap: liaaustin95
Email: [email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0861.jpg (123KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
123KB, 1136x640px
>>24448839
Btw dont try to pull that bank account bs. Wont slide with me.
>>
>>24449316
wait, what.

>male psyche
>male

previous comments with this ID seemed female. wtf. are you a trap?
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (63KB, 465x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
63KB, 465x960px
> Age?
> Gender?
Sissy Boi
> Sexual Orientation?
Gay
Pasadena, Texas
A daddy to dom me and support me, will gladly do household chores for a place to stay but have my own place regardless. Very very very sex craved all the time. Please have a real high sex drive. Please know how to treat a sissy.
a submissive man
> Pic?
attached

kik: tbcivic
>>
>>24448839
>liaaustin95
girl, your name is googlable, i see your pussy and entire nude body on chaturbate and manyvids. if you want to be taken seriously as an SB, maybe try to create a distance from your camwhore person and SB persona.
>>
I'm currently in an arrangement, and having read some of this thread I feel like I don't give enough. So I'm going to lower my expectations, be more patient, and pay a little bit more. Thank you for your help.
>>
any femanons who would consider becoming full fledged camgirl/paywhores for good money respond with kik or snap
>>
>>24444598

Awe, sweetie don't think like that.

I happen to love the 'Girl Next Door' look.

The fact that you want a Daddy to please and give you life advice puts you well above most 'conventionally attractive' women.

You'll find what you're looking for, no worries love.
>>
>>24451122
Yes, there are sites like mfc or chaturbate. You're in the wrong thread. $20 is not "a lot of money" you thirsty beta orbiter.
>>
>>24445528
I do go outside
but my line of work doesn't allow me to meet new people
I work nights and it has killed my social life
But I needed a job more than a social life

can't hurt to look for a girl in every available location
that includes online.

>>24445525
I was hoping for her face
not smutty nudes that don't show her face
>>
>>24451377
>go outside
>work

Nice try. You write like a teenager virgin whose ideals come from watching too many Disney movies.
>>
>>24451377
Enjoy being alone and hoping a 13 year old will fuck you for cigs?
>>
>>24451406
>>24451408
may both of you die alone
or from an overdose in a back alley
>>
File: IMG_20161013_213521.jpg (2MB, 3268x2444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161013_213521.jpg
2MB, 3268x2444px
> Age?
> Gender?
Female
> Sexual Orientation?
Bi
> Location?
Canada, East coast but looking to relocate to Central
Something fun that might have a chance for money on the side
"I want it and I want it now" personality. I do work, I like to keep busy and that's not stopping.
> Pic?
Related, taken last night
I'm 5'4", pudgy, and adorable (working on that pudgy bit though, so far so good) new clothing and nice panties aren't cheap. Fairly laid back and easy to get along with. Honestly not really sure what I'm into as I haven't experimented all that much.
Kik: SpazticTea (no, the googleable Twitter and Tumblr aren't mine)
>>
File: fb80b52964aa01b546d25b099dcc806a.png (158KB, 1513x872px) Image search: [Google]
fb80b52964aa01b546d25b099dcc806a.png
158KB, 1513x872px
Looking to spoil some one rotten. Been doing well with bitcoins this year but have nothing to spend the profits on.
Add your kik or skype and i will add you.
Pics get priority
>>
>>24452674
No one's going to believe you, as an fyi. Screencaps can always be fucked with.
>>
Straight male kik jjjaaz
>>
>>24452674
what's going on with the decimal point and comma. fake better pls
>>
>>24441938
>uk
post please :)
>>
> Age?
Early 40s

> Gender?
Male

> Sexual Orientation?
Straight

> Location?
Central Europe, although I have no problem flying in a "sugar baby" when needed

Younger, clean cut, up tight girl(s) to ease the stress and accompany me when I require them

I'm extremely busy with my work and do not have the time nor the interest for a full time girlfriend/wife/family/relationship.

> Pic?
If things progress you'll receive some. All I'll leave you with for now is that I take care of my body, have a full head of blond hair, blue eyes, 188cm

I'll get straight to the point. I'm quite wealthy and do require women in my life just as any other normal person. However, I'm not looking for something permanent or every day or even a relationship. I'm not interested in escorts or p2p women. If you meet my needs I'll shower you with gifts, bring you places, and help progress your life. You should be available when needed, but not necessarily at a moment's notice. I'm interested in clean and higher class girls. Decent teeth and no tattoos are a must.

If there's interest, I'll leave a throwaway email
>>
>>24453241
that's so pussy of you not even posting your contact details

i immediately lost interest desu
i require a dominant SD
>>
>>24453272
I'm sorry but I require discreteness and expect to give it in return as well. The last thing I want is for my friends, family, business associates, etc to find out what I'm doing. I'm not a fan of being doxxed.
>>
M 18 UK
Snapchat: heyguysitsjames
Looking for a sugar daddy please xxx
>>
File: sugarbaby.png (431KB, 575x416px) Image search: [Google]
sugarbaby.png
431KB, 575x416px
agugugugu
gugugugu
gu gu gu
gu
I'm a sugar baby!

gugu!
>>
>>24449956
Boy, I sugar just fine
>>
trans girl
bi (heavily lean towards women, but open to men)
USA/CT
I'm looking for someone to buy me things in exchange for private camming or something similar
I'm NOT looking for long term LDRs or a committed relationship. I don't mind doing stuff with people far away online, if you are okay with the fact that it will not progress into a committed relationship. I'd prefer to be discreet, and if that's what you need from me, all the better

I'm a 5'4" ~130lbs passing trans girl. Strawberry blonde hair, green minty eyes. Small boobs but I'm getting top surgery. Been told I have a really nice butt
>>
>>24453241
>>24453318
Everything about your posts screams fake. Just a teenager fishing for nudes.
>>
>>24454925
kik me, wanna know more about the "deal"
Velrase
>>
>Age? 26
>Gender? F
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? MN
>Are you a SB or a SD? SB
>Meet ups? Camming? Photos and vids? GFE? Idk what GFE means but I'm up for anything
>Preferred method of payment? Any
> What are you NOT looking for? A serious monogamous commitment (like marriage)
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm polyamourus
>How can someone contact you? Reply with contact info and I'll contact you
>>
>>24455597

Shoot me a kik?

Racecup459
>>
File: IMG_0897.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>24454530
"Lumpy" where exactly. Its called my rib cage and hip bone lol
>>
>>24455597
Kik me at mattdan691 or Snapchat taintlicker69
I'm in the twin cities area
>>
>>24455626
suck in dat nasty gut harder girl. should i give you some tips on how not to eat so much? maybe you could be skinny like me some day ;)
>>
>>24456263
Lol. Youre pretty sad and pathetic
>>
>>24456636
You keep calling everyone fat and ugly. Post your pic. Put up or shut up. You must have a perfect figure and an angel-like face to keep repeating those things.

No pic? Then we all will call you fat and ugly.
>>
>>24456674
I'm better looking than the girls I call out, that's for sure. And I know better than to plaster my photos all over the SB thread.

White knight harder, beta. Having fun giving your money away to fatties?
>>
>>24456690
You sound like a top tier 4chan sugar baby. we should chat. kik: socalsdthrow
>>
>>24453241
If you're so wealthy send me 10k and a face pic and I'll let you know if you're worthy of being my SD
>>
>>24457012
shitpostiest shitpost in this thread
>>
File: tumblr_o06l7fpcHK1qa9abso1_1280.jpg (349KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o06l7fpcHK1qa9abso1_1280.jpg
349KB, 700x700px
18/female with a vagina/south west

I'm looking for anything really, hopefully an arangement/relationship. I figure it's easier to adust to what you'd like.
I have a job, i'm in college, i just like the lifestyle and gifts.
leave your kik and skype!
>>
>>24456636
Pretty sure thats at least half a year old. Second off I'm 5'3" and never maxed over 120 lbs, anyone laying down and gravity tugs a bit on you.
Not posting photos makes you seem even dumber. Cute that you care so much about me and are so obsessed you get way back to pull stuff
You just sound like a drama frenzy bitch
>>
>>24457314
I'm near the south west but I hate putting my information on here especially this thread. Can I leave a throwaway email? Also I'm assuming that you will prove that you are at least 18? Because I contacted one and she was. 17 and it just wastes time.
>>
>>24457427
The age of consent is 16 in most states fyi. Nothing wrong with being 17... Except posting on this board.
>>
>>24457314

Socanon23456
>>
>>24457314

That's my kik btw!!
>>
>>24457637
Yes, but theres also the fact you could get partyvanned if she sends you nudes and she's not 18 yet
>>
> Age?
> Gender?
female
> Location?
usa
I just want a cute daddy who will spoil me sometimes and love me always. I want someone who isn't scared to fuck me till I'm dead, then kiss me until I feel better. I also am big into staying communicative. I'm pretty needy.
mind play, short-term, someone who doesn't respect boundaries.
I go to school and I work and I do normal shit.
give me your contact... sc, skype and kik work.
>>
>>24457986

Where in the USA? Wanna kik? Mine is

Socanon23456
>>
>>24457986
Cuddle316 is my throwaway snapchat
>>
>>24432759
>>24432238
>>24432722
Why is camwhoring so different from a SD/SB thing?
>>
>>24457637
If any exchange of money is involved and she is under 18, it's considered child prostitution.
>>
>>24458897
SD/SB is a relationship. They meet in real life and have sex. Not camwhoring.
>>
>>24458902
Damn, hot damn
Can't argue that
>>

> Gender?
MALE

> Sexual Orientation?
Straight

> Location?
Europe

im open to everything

fakes

just ask

kik: andrei.ab
snap: kaziak47
>>
>>24442031
Hey hmu kik: likthekikplz
>>
>>24457637
>>24458899
Having pictures of anyone under the age of 18 (regardless on where they're from) is also considered possession of child pornography,
>>
>>24458902
You know a majority of sugar babies don't have sex right? If you wanted that just hire an escort. It's mainly based around gifts in exchange for companionship.
>>
>>24459621
>a majority of sugar babies don't have sex

Literally wut. That is a ridiculously false statement. You are confusing camwhores with sugar babies. 4chan "sugar babies" are not the real thing, they are simply camwhores who call themselves sugar babies.

A sugar baby has sex with her sugar daddy/daddies. That's an absolutely given minimum requirement.
>>
>>24447640
How to be a sugar baby:
1. Be a sugar baby
2. Don't be a cam whore
3. ???
4. Profit

Your comment was not useful at all. I'm trying to be a sugar baby, went on some dates with daddies in my location, am on SA. Plus the guys on here don't seem very interested meeting irl.
>>
>>24447896
Last time I checked being a prostitute was a job?
>>
I'm a SD

Male
Ohio, USA
Interested in girls and -VERY- passable trans
only

A SB and/or LG (The fetish doesn't interest me 24/7) Someone who doesn't wait until the middle of the night to talk. I go to bed at 10am, no exceptions. I work during the day, be available 5pm-10pm EST and weekends.

Feet dragging, indecisiveness, not following orders, flaking out/ghosting

Kik: BiggestReindeer
>>
>>24459692
Then you obviously don't know what a real sugar baby is. I've know sugar babies in real life that only provide dates and company. By no means are they required to have sex I have no idea what you're on about. Maybe you should do research. It's differently for everyone

"Sugar is a lifestyle choice, not a profession. A sugar baby is a woman who wants to date financially secure men who can provide her with the lifestyle she desires. She’s selective about who she dates; a prostitute isn’t picky about who she takes on as a client. The risks involved with prostitution are countless, and include exposure to crime, abuse, sexually transmitted diseases and theft of service. Many prostitutes are also subject to physical and emotional abuse, especially when involved with a pimp. And in Sugar, sex is never a requirement, only an aspiration."
>>
>>24459784
Where do you get this fantasy drivel from? The one who doesn't know what a real sugar baby is is you. Yes, there are rare instances where someone will find a sugar daddy who will not want sex. But then again people also see pink unicorns.

Try setting up a profile on SA and say "no sex, only company" and see how successful you are. Why would any sugar daddy spend time with a girl, spend money on her, and not have sex, when there are 10 or more just as attractive sugar babies around the corner who will be happy to have sex?
>>
>>24457986
kik:Trust_game
>>
>>24459827
"when there are 10 or more just as attractive sugar babies around the corner who will be happy to have sex?"

Those are called prostitutes dear.
>>
>>24459898
Sorry, dear, but it seems like you live in a fantasy world. You call sugar babies who have sex with their sugar daddies "prostitutes"? Fine. Then you should have no problem with being called a "camwhore" since you are not up to real life meetings. No real sugar daddy would waste time on a fake sugar baby who wants all the money and gifts and pampering without giving anything in return.

Incidentally, would you call girls on Tinder or OKCupid "prostitutes" if they don't specify they will not have sex?
>>
> Age? 18

> Gender? Female

> Sexual Orientation? Bisexual

> Location? USA, ohio

> What are you looking for? A sugar daddy to help me out financially, someone older to go to for life advice, who's interested in taking care of me. Someone chill

> What are you NOT looking for? someone possessive or clingy, someone who expects all of my time or instant replies. I work a lot, am a student, and basically never home during the day- I can text and stuff, but don't expect a lot during the day.

> Pic? will send after talking. white female, 5'4'', 130lbs.

> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I've had a sugar daddy before, was a good experience, looking for something casual and chill. my willingness to meet up is very dependent on how we get along through text and what kind of feel i get for you.

> How can someone contact you? kik: sugarpeachyy
>>
>>24460880
agugu, this thread is a trainwreck
>>
> Age? 42

> Gender? M

> Sexual Orientation? Straight, father figure. Young guys can also be welcome but havent and not sure I want to explore sexual feelings towards the same sex.

> Location? East of England, can travel, happy if my friend is far from the nest as well.

> What are you looking for? Someone to father. Give advice, be a friend, help out when needed. To correct bad life choices, to fulfill dreams, to love as if their own.

> What are you NOT looking for? New age look at me crap. Each to their own and I dont begrudge anything anyone wants to do but Im not a fan of overtly silly exhibitionism.

> Pic? Will wait with that one. Not a pug, not spotty or disease ridden. I guess an average or a 6-7/10 ? 6ft 2 some say Viking or biker. Pictures come later dont expect Brad Pitt.

> Yes I like to study people. I dont have a clipboard or a couch for you to lie on but Im a good listener. Im more attentive than most and when I reply to later chats/comments and remember small details it can freak people out as it seems Im a well versed stalker. I am intelligent and everything interests me even those things that I dont believe in and in order to understand I imagine myself submersed in it and thus almost live the role as well and so freak people out with my ability to relate.

> I will give you my kik or skype secretly via here and simultaneously via omegle settings (likes) to attain Im talking to the right person and not give out my details to just anyone. I will await responses here and answer accordingly.
>>
>>24459963
I disagree. Not everyone would want sex even though the vast majority will. They are using their financial status to get what natural charm, they lack, cant achieve.
>>
>>24455626
Dont take the criticism to heart. You look fine to me and look like a natural woman rather than these overtly purt emaciated Hollywood wannabees.
>>
What a pathetic bunch of fake sugar babies. This thread should take a break for a couple if months
>>
>>24461051
What's wrong with this post?
>>
>>24461826
nothing, I didn't mean to reply to that one specifically
>>

> Gender?
Female
> Sexual Orientation?
Straight
The US, but should not matter.
I am looking for something monogamous with a straight male preferably 4 to 30 years older than me. I want to be taken care of. I would not mind being read to and I would like someone to stream movies for me.
> What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly)
I am not looking to be completely ordered around/demanded for nudes. I will not be a camwhore.
I am very shy and often do not like to message first. I am a straight caucasian female.
File: 2342342342.png (377KB, 640x549px) Image search: [Google]
2342342342.png
377KB, 640x549px
>Age
>Gender
Trap = Boy who passes as a girl
>Sexual Orientation
I like guys
>Location
Kansas City, Missouri

>What are you looking for
A cute relationship, I enjoy the idea of being someones pet/property and having rules of what I can and can't do and giving them all my attention and affection. I'd love to take care of them by cooking and cleaning and such if it ever got to that. I'm wanting a guy who can test my boundaries and tease me but who won't hurt me or push me out of my comfort zone. I want a guy who can spend a lot of time with me so we can get to know each other and bond

>What are you NOT looking for
Someone who demands photos/videos of me or any sexual stuff. Quick fling/short relationship

>Is there anything specific we should know about you
I'm not really a very social person, I don't have many friends and I'm extremely photo shy.

>How can someone contact you?
Kik: BubblegumNeko
>>
>>24462033

spiffy5181
>>
>>24430946
Kik me Celeste.987
>>
>>24461194
Here we go again with the "they have to resort to paying" meme. It's totally false. Sugar daddies are for the most part quite capable of charming women even without their money. A sugar relationship is simply something a bit more special. You certainly don't sound like sugar daddy material at all, but rather, someone with a penchant for stalking younger girls.
>>
>>24461051
>>24461373
These threads definitely need a break. And it doesn't help that some jackass keeps creating them with the same shitty template. It practically screams "gays and trannies and camwhores come on in, real sd/sb don't bother!"
>>
>>24459784
>in Sugar, sex is never a requirement

Who comes up with this crap?
>>
>>24463008
It really does. I'm not saying I'm worth anything by any means but I never even post because of it, just occasionally stop by to look at the trainwreck.
>>
fucking losers,
>>
I know this a long shot but still.

I am really into arab and desi girls and i would really like to have one as my a sugar baby.

I am 28 years and i work and live in the UK. If you are interested just kik me and we could figure out an agreement. My kik is justaguyyouknow28
>>
>>24462977
Sorry I didnt write my sentence well at all. I meant those that are fake sugar daddies on here but who have money are just using their money where charm was lacking. I was replying to the post in conversation without making it aware to the reader what I was trying to say.
>>
Up
>>
>>24457986
>>
>>24462033
22 here. Skype is mr.pirate2017
>>
> Age?

> Gender?
female
bisexual
> Location?
NYC
Someone to talk with, ideally a daddy to take me in
Spam
Email me for one
I am looking for something more physical, and not cam stuff
Email [email protected] for my skype and a picture
>>
if you reply to me and other people i probably will not respond go fuck yourself.
>>
18m twink for a sugar daddy if any1 is interested
Kik me @ sandoosky
>>
>>24466071
Yes, I see that would interfere with your "monogamous" stipulation.

You may be exquisite, but I will not bother you.

Carry on
>>
>>24466071
>>24463912
>>24462033
A camwhore to stay well away from folks
>>
>>24466155
>has never even been on cam before
kill yourself
>>
>>24466817
You unpleasant turd, what the fuck are you even doing in this thread?
>>
>>24466817

Sad indictment of the unpleasantness that this thread is starting to attract.
I think a hiatus from posting the thread may be a better option for a while
>>
>>24466941
Definitely needs a hiatus. These threads only attract the gutter trash.
>>
>>24467084
Ahahah I'll say. Shit I wish I'd really thought about that before I posted, this has been horrible
>>
>>24467661
Out of curiosity, are you SD or SB? If you are a real one, just do what everyone else is doing and try the website SA instead.
>>
>>24467722
Was looking for a SD, like someone to actually spoil me but this is all just crap like "how much for a half hour vid call"
>>
>>24467722
>>24468237
IDs change way too much on mobile
>>
>>24468237
Yea, in that case try SA. I say this as a real SD who doesn't post here because it's a complete trainwreck.
>>
>>24467722
>>24468244
That site may work for you SDies in the US or Europe, but here in aust it was a total waste of time from my exp.
>>
>>24468244
I feel naïve as hell, what's SA?
>>
>>24468331
Website called Seeking Arrangement.

>>24468329
That's unfortunate. I've been happy with the results. In fact I am meeting a potential SB this evening.
>>
I just want someone to pay me to work out.
>>
>>24468628
[email protected]

email me, id be interested :p
>>
Sexual orientaton
>Bisexual
What are you looking for?
>Fun, easy, symbiotic “relationship”. Would love to meet up, talk over the phone/skype, just text, etc. I’m open to all things, whether it’s sexual or not.
Not looking for
>Someone condescending or cruel.
Pic
>Not going to post it out right here, but if you’re curious it’s on my kik profile, or you can email me.
Anything specific?
>I’m like 20 different girls in one. I work 2 jobs as well as being a student, but I make myself available as possible.
Contact?
>My kik is peachdream34
>My email is [email protected]
>>
20 years old, male, bi, skype estkop432
>>
>>24444780
>>24459773
Can also add me if interested
>>
>>24444513
Dude, 2k isn't shit. I pay 2800 every month in rent.
>>
>>24469997
You should consider splitting that into two separate properties(mortgages) and rent the second one out. Then purchase a third property and repeat. However, it's all personal taste. I've never been a fan of very large homes, I like a good open floor plan in a smaller space. More comfortable.
>>
>>24470082
I'm paying the market rate for a two bedroom apartment. Median price of a house is $1M here.
>>
File: image2.jpg (247KB, 955x1274px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
247KB, 955x1274px
>Age?
> Gender?
Female
> Sexual Orientation?
Bi-curious
> Location?
Canada, EST
I am a slutty little princess who has NOT been satisfied or cared for by previous partners. I am looking for a sugar daddy to spoil me rotten with cosmetics, lingerie, shoes, and other frillies.
Humiliation, scat/piss/illegal things
> Pic?
Attached
I'm SERIOUSLY curvy, measuring 34F-28-38.
Skype me! --> MissMew_
>>
>>24470145
Great tits
>>
>>24470155
Why thank you! All home-grown. :)
>>
>>24470108
Ah, you out in San Fran or LA then?
>>
>>24470158
clearly home grown, since you're a fat fuck.

>>24470145
>MissMew_
google-able camwhore
>>
>>24470316

>camwhore
Yeah, one and the same.
>>
>>24470159
San Jose
>>
Hey guys, anon here

I'm a little heart broken tonight.
Can someone tell me why being patient to get a quality daddy is a good thing?
I mean...I know the answer. I just want to hear(read) somebody say (write) it
>>
>>24465973
Take you in?
>>
>>24471101
SD to have her live with him, cohabitation
>>
>>24470316
You're still angry about being too ugly to get a SD?
>>
> Age?

> Gender?
Male

> Sexual Orientation?
Bi
> Location?
Wisconsin

SD/SM or SB

Not sure, probably not meet ups but who knows
> Pic?
Will send in kik

kik: hoobity
>>
File: tea.gif (956KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
tea.gif
956KB, 500x252px
>>24471674
>cute and have SDs
>>
>>24471853
You're a camwhore. You don't have actual SDs.
>>
19 F Liverpool
looking for a sugar daddy to my sugar baby.
kik me to know more
kik
declan21knight
>>

M

bi-curious

Czech

camwhoring

real sex

like dominant men, being called slut

>>
>>24472072
how do you know? i don't get on cam, i don't do pay per session.
>>
>>24433470
kik me john.bau 24 northern us m
>>
File: Snapchat-2197555047404797762.jpg (766KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2197555047404797762.jpg
766KB, 1440x2560px
>>24442842
Just so I don't have to say it a million times, I don't use PayPal. I use Squarecash:) if youre in the US it's awesome, get it. My cashtag is $BambiDear. Thank you sweeties

P.s.- I could really use some good news right now
>>
Female

Straight
Ireland

A sugar daddy to please with whatever he wants in exchange for gifts from my wishlist. A weekly allowance through Patreon would be a plus! I have a lot to offer and would like to do anything you asked, maybe a reward based system would be cool.

> What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly)
Serious relationship, meeting up and TIME WASTERS! I should never have to ask about payment, you make the rules and I will alter them if need be

There's a pic of me on my Kik (if youre worthy to get it xo)

If you decide to contact me, a little information about yourself would be great, but you must prove it is you and you are who you say you are.

My Snapchat is babycaracal, I will decide if things go well between us and you're not a lier, you will get my kik, and in turn, get more of my attention. Thanks for your time. <3
>>
>>24473614
I'm also on SA, but because only meet ups are wanted on that it isn't working out for me.
>>
>tfw want to use SA but it's paywalled and I do not trust sites like this with my info especially after Ashley Maddison
>>
>>24473614
Can I fuck you for 1000$?
>>
>>24474700
Create a burner email account, that way it can't be traced back to you. If you are still that totally paranoid the lifestyle is not for you
>>
>21
>M
>Gay
>Oregon
>A handsome guy to hang out with in the PNW/West Coast who will take me traveling with him possibly from time to time or wants to meet for regular dates, hang outs open to sex
>A gross old man to be honest.
>On skype/kik/snapchat
>I'm a shy guy and I don't know the first thing about this but if you are willing to work with me I am willing to work with you.
>Request my Skype/Snapchat/Kik. I have all three.
>>
>>24457986
Kik stretch1981000 35 maryland
>>
>>24474741
Actually Skype is Oregon Anon hit me up there.
>>
>>24474778
So is my kik. No spaces tho.
>>
>>24473467
Ha
Hahahah.
Gahahahhahaahahha
>>
>>24473039
Your personality is so nasty and negative I can't see any real life SD tolerating you. Unless you are insanely hot/cute in which case they will tolerate you long enough to put a gag over your mouth before fucking you, and afterwards quickly getting out after leaving the money on the table.
>>
>>24474741
As if anyone needed more proof this template only attracts the garbage. This is a sugar thread, not a gay hookup thread. And yet every single gay poster is only posting here looking for hookups.
>>
>>24473625
>camwhore who doesn't want a real sugar relationship has no success on site dedicates to real sugar daddies/babies

I wonder why.

>>24474700
>throwaway email account not based on real name
>prepaid credit card

All you need.
>>
>>24435818
my thoughts exactly haha
>>
Just want some feedback if this is a thing? I really would like to be a sugar mommy but my passions/field of work (social worker) don't line up with taking care of someone who is NEET. Struggling to make it by in a large city on my own. Still doing it and I'm the only person I know who works fulltime, lives by themselves, and pays all their expenses.

Could I still be a sugar mommy if I paid rent/utilities/phone/Internet but that was the extent my income could go? In your personal opinion could I be a sugar mommy if (you) were paying for recreational expenses and food?
>>
>>24475668
Honestly I figured it was always the opposite. THey paid for like living expenses and you provided the extra treats and stuff. Either way, any kind of devotion to the idea is probably infinitely more useful than someone with lots of income but who doesn't really care.
>>
>>24475704
I mean, ideally I'd pay for it all, but I just don't work in a field that makes that possible.

Im in a long term relationship. As it is we are both 100% independent of each other. Do you think the tables could turn where I was the provider, regardless of our individual incomes, if I was providing all of our living expenses?
>>
>>24475740
If you're already in a long term relationship, why do you think you need to change the dynamic? This feels like something you should discuss with your partner.
>>
>>24475668
Kik me nsbrick88
>>
>>24475668
You could still be a sugar momma even if your extent was buying some one food. Anything extra you gift them is considered sugar.
I'd love to take up your offer but
A. You wouldn't be in my country.
B. I really have nothing to offer.
C. I'm not really neet just really depressed.
D. I like lists.
>>
File: image.jpg (281KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 900x1200px
Age 25

Orientation: bi

I am a programmer and am very creative. I'm a trans woman (mtf) and I like my dick/dont want srs. I'm very delicate and child-like. Hoping for a really nice sugar daddy who's patient and kind, who I can be a good girl for.

My kik is slimecatgirl
>>
>>24476340
This is me

I am ALSO looking for sugar mommas of course
>>
File: IMG_20161009_111235.jpg (121KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_111235.jpg
121KB, 708x708px
Looking for A hyperactive 21+ immature brat. south England
(London)

#ArcadeAlchemist on discord

https://discord.gg/2UGgm
>>
>>24475384
Is there a problem mate?
>>
>>24476340
You are SO cute omg
>>
>>24475487
obviously i'm not an asshole to my SDs.

>>24475668
all sugar relationships are different, and something like that could work out. i don't think it's expected for a sugar daddy or mommy on 4chan to pay for living expenses. it seems like you're in an actual committed relationship, though, and are paying for your partner, which is a lot different than sugaring? if you just want to take care of your partner and be the "breadwinner," that's cool of you.
>>
>>24475528
Sorry that you took offense to my post. I'm sorry that im terrified of travelling to other countries to meet strangers kek
>>
>I'm 29 M NY

>Bi

>So I'm a 5 foot tall, extremely skinny boy. I'm 29 but the same size as a middle schooler. Im looking for a sugar daddy or mommy who wouldn't mind treating me as a surrogate little kid or little brother to spoil. I'm willing to go on Kik and take pics of visa of myself for your own amusement and do literally whatever you want. I'm a little guy who is extremely submissive.

>I'm not looking to meet in person for anything

You could reach out to me on Kik: Lion5trong
>>
> Age?
> Gender?
F
> Sexual Orientation?
Bi
> Location?
USA
Sugar Daddy/Mommy. I want a simple relationship in which I talk and hang out with you. Gifts are just the icing on the cake, if we decide to do that. We should sort everything out beforehand! I want somebody who respects me and doesn't push me past my limits. I want somebody who's kind and understanding of me and my situation. (Hardworking student, bad home, etc.) I want somebody who enjoys lolita fashion and wants to dress me in it.
No meet-ups. I am not looking for a boyfriend. I'm not going to send nudes or do dirty stuff on Skype. I'm just a good companion and I know some people enjoy giving others guidance/taking care of other people.
I'm pale and thin with a pretty face. I'm /cgl/ and my ideal gifts would be lolita-related. I have a princessy attitude, but I am not mean. At the same time I'm very needy.
I'm wary, so please drop any contact you have and I will get back to you.
>>
>>24477349
kik: lastonebroke
>>
>>24430440
> Age?
> Gender?
Female born female.
> Sexual Orientation?
Queer, but pansexuals aren't just horny it's a actual sexuality.
USA oklahoma
I'm not looking for a sugar daddy but someone to move in with. What I need is an space to do camwhoring until I have enough money to move away on my own.
I'm not looking for sex but have strange requirements for you if you are looking for sex. Will explain more below. Prob can't fit it all in in one post.
Basically anyone who exhibits any signs of being a sociopath, rapists, killers, dominate men, anyone who has anger problems, I don't even like guys who identify as switches because it means they might have a dominate side.
I have ptsd from childhood molestation, general depression, ocd, social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, agoraphobia, and since I used to cut there’s a possible bod there too. I’ve been neet for almost 9 years. I take meds and go to therapy. I can explain more about my life in a secondary post.
Leave your skype and I will add you.
>>
>>24477544
First time I was introduced to sex I was 8 and it was grooming from my step grandfather he really slowly showed me his dick and showed me how to touch it and things like that, which went on till I was 11 and also included my female cousin at times.

I’m pretty sure but not 100% sure that this kind of fucked me up when it came to sex. When it comes to the partner number that I’ve had I don’t think much but instead my weirdness comes out in the fetishes I have. Pretty much I consider myself a sexual ‘dom’ -but not sadistic at all. I just have to have full control of the situation in order to become comfortable enough to become sexual. This means it’s got to be with a guy who is more crippled by social anxiety and shyness than I am (which is really rare and hard to pull off) so you can imagine how little irl sex I’ve had when you take into account in a 100% hermit with agoraphobia looking for someone who is probably worse off than me. They only have to be nervous sexually and romantically but commonly that means they will also be in other areas of their lives, and be a NEET just like me - which I understand completely. And yet it also means that neither one of us will have the money to see each other. But it has happened with two guys before the first one a friend took me to go see him across country with the other he got a job and got enough money to come and visit me. So pretty much I settle for being a slut on obscure message boards like this looking for a really shy guy who also at the same time I can maybe groom myself and eventually convince to possibly do lewd things on camera. I also have a fetlife but it barely ever really comes in handy.

I’ve been a neet for 9 years because after high school I just went straight into hiding and hermitdom. I survive from my parents and the governments help. The only job I've ever had is when I was a camwhore for two months but I quit to lose weight and because of low self esteem body image issues.
>>
>>24477551
I do have some other interests and ideas of what I want to do for a living but I have nightmares about going back to college so chances are I wont ever do them. But also I have lots of entertainment interests to keep me busy during the day I consume lots of tv, shows, anime, books, and games all day. Because of money issues I don't have most consuls to play on but would consider it a huge bonus if a guy had that and a good computer duel monitor set up. I know the chances of finding anyone especially meeting my strange requirements is really rare anyway but I'm just going to throw all this info out into the void anyway.
>>
>>24477544
Chris_iw is my skype if you want to talk to me
>>
>>24477564
I actually didn't think anyone would reply and in light of your reply I think I'm too nervous to add anyone.
>>
>>24477349
hmu we'll talk and figure some stuff out.
kik: yoshchar
>>
>>24477544
I doubt I'd be a good fit at all…
But that being said, good luck
>>
>>24477349
[email protected]
i'm interested!
>>
>>24475492
It's funny you say that cause my post literally says "open to sex" but the rest says someone to go on dates with and hang out with and maybe travel with? I don't know what made you ignore that with your selective reading.
>>
>>24477568
So you posted but now dont want to talk to anyone?
>>
File: 1471472121556.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471472121556.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
> Age?

> Gender?
MtF

> Sexual Orientation?
Kinsy 5

> Location?
Canada, Manitoba

Looking for someone to be my SD and to mostly spoil me.

Being flown around anywhere (planes suck), SD that constantly want to renegotiate the relationship, monogamy

> Pic?
You'll have to ask.

I'm trans, 7 years hormones and formerly stealth, I'm white, I've never been with a man but want to try it, I'm down with women and couples too.

[email protected]
>>
>>24477643
Replied!

>>24477620
>>24477376
Heya guys, I noticed kik syncs phone contacts (even if you turn off that option...) so I'm a little wary to use it. If you're still around, feel free to shoot me a message at [email protected]

It's a real address, dw.
>>
>>24478016
No it doesn't sync unless you tell it to, stop spreading lies you paranoid freak
>>
>>24476340

What languages?
>>
>>24477551

skype - spiffy5181
kik - maxjenius81
>>
>>24479383
Antibump. To fill this shitty trainwreck of a thread so it will die faster. And hopefully this time die for good until a better one can emerge after a hiatus.
>>
>>24477349
>no meetups
>no camming
>no nothing
>wants free stuff just for existing

Whoever keeps making these threads: make sure you explain what sugaring is. Too many posters think it means "gimme free stuff".
>>
>>24479769
Oh god this please
>>
>>24479769
Idk I know sugarbabies who don't have sex with their sugardaddy. Loads at the college near me
>>
>>24480042
are they lying to you? and at least they meet up with him.
>>
>>24479769
I texted with an 18 yr old virgin (I believe her for some reason, idk) who claimed that she had gone out to dinner with multiple guys for $500-700, about an hour each "date."

I'd never agree to give someone money on an initial meeting, but apparently there's guys out there who either have enough cash or are just gullible/lonely enough to do that.

Online / long distance sugar relationships seem kinda pointless. I don't really get the appeal over being a "regular" customer of a cam girl/boy; many of them offer "GFE" and "texting" packages and stuff.
>>
File: IMG_2488.jpg (118KB, 346x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2488.jpg
118KB, 346x446px
Smokeandlasers

24/F
Pic somewhat related
>>
>>24480339

Please try harder.
>>
>>24480265
24 hours in a day
16 hours awake, 8 hours asleep
16 x 365 = 5840 hours
8 Hours working, 8 hours Leisure
only 8 hours a day actually "married"
8 x 365 = 2920

40,000 - 50,000 Low middle class wage
50,000 - 100,000 middle upper class wage

Married no children, single salary, Husband Working, Deadbeat wife
20,000 - 25,000 per person
25,000 - 50,000 per person

6.89 - 8.56 Low Middle class wife
8.56 - 17.12 Middle Upper class wife

the most you should be paying a Girl per hour on a date
is $20 which is equivalent to her earning a $58,400 salary,
or a Husband making $116,800 a year
>>
>>24480339
So you'll drop pants?
>>
>>24479769
>>24477349
Plain and Simple
Sugar Baby is a Type of Prostitute
it's pretty much accepted they trade sexual favours and being Eye Candy
for the Gifts and money they receive

>>24480042
if they aren't giving sex they are escorts
they aren't really a Sugar Baby
the "Sugar" in Sugar Baby implies Sex.
>>
>>24481413
No she's just another browsing to scope out what's here. Isn't actually serious about any of it. Jumping in head first but won't do anything for money. Juat avoid.
>>
>>24480042
You're either lying or they are lying to you. This kind of thing simply doesn't happen. As has been explained many times, why would a sugar daddy spend time and money on a sugar baby who won't even have sex with him? The market is completely in the favor of sugar daddies. Sugar babies have lots of competition, and anyone who tries to do the "gimme free stuff, no sex" crap will just get ignored.

Most likely they will just deny they actually had sex with their sugar daddy. And some gullible people believe them.

>>24480265
She was lying, plain and simple. It's very rare to find even one sugar daddy who will pay a girl (and 18 at that) that much for just a dinner. Multiple guys? Not a chance.

I think these stories of "sugar babies" getting lots of money just for existing and keeping a sugar daddy company are made up by girls who wish it to be true. They keep hoping that they wouldn't actually need to have sex.
>>
>>24480042
>Hey Stacy, what we saw you at the mall with an older guy. He was buying you all of this expensive stuff. Do you have a... sugar daddy?
>N-no! That was my dad!
>We know your dad. That wasn't him.
>O-okay! Yes he's a sugar daddy! But he just buys me stuff because he likes me! I'm not sleeping with him!
>Whatever. That lingerie he bought you at Victoria's Secret was just for you of course. And then the two of you drove off. Nice picture you posted of your dinner on FB by the way. That's at a really expensive hotel.
>Nothing happened I swear! We, er, had separate hotel rooms!
>>
>>24480265
Maybe she can pull that off with a bait and switch. She leads them to believe they will spend the night together, then tells them she is underaged and if they don't pay she will call the cops.

Stay away from psychopaths like that.
>>
>>24482005
You do know what entrapment is right?
>>
>Age

>Gender
Male

>Orientation
Bi

>Looking for
Women who are trying to sell their body, among other things

>Not looking for
An obligation outside the immediate transaction (treat each transaction like it's the last)

>Location
Sacramento, California

>Pic?
Upon request or interest

>Specific information
As mentioned, treat every transaction like it's the last, looking to be a sugar daddy, but I travel for work quite a bit so expect some delay with responses.
It should also be noted that I have a girlfriend which I wish to remain separate of any involvement.
Don't let my age necessarily reflect stereotypes of my income. I'm well off.

>Kik
DutchHarBro
Other contact info upon request
>>
>>24481422
An escort is aka "call girl" aka hooker/prostitute whatever. But not the same as a street walker.

Escorts might have a screening process, but usually they're all about finding many clients and direct exchange of money for sex, agreed upon up front with regard to time etc.

That escorts say "money is only exchanged for time spent together" is bullshit designed to avoid getting arrested for prostitution. There's basically zero escorts who'd expect to be paid for a night out (except for the very high end ones, but they're providing sex too, generally).

A sugar baby is different. Part of the appeal for a SD is that it's possible to find a SB who's exclusively seeing him. SB/SD negotiations/arrangements are also different because they're all about whatever's negotiated. Most of the younger women on SB/SD sites who say they're looking for something platonic aren't really serious about that; they're looking to meet someone they're attracted to and have some rapport before they jump into bed.
>>
>>24482832
The girls on SD/SB sites who say they are looking for something platonic also get ignored by at least 95‰ of SDs.
>>
>>24482841
Oh wow, phone is playing tricks on me. That was supposed to be a percentage sign obviously.
>>
File: Recent.jpg (20KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
Recent.jpg
20KB, 576x576px

Male

Gay

USA, Wisconsin, 414

I need someone to spoil me, talk to me, and treat me like a prince. I'd like for them to be laid back and mature, and not intimidating (well not to the point of where I'm afraid to speak up) Also, I'm open to sexual favors and many other sexual things.

Really old people, to be honest. Dull conversation, Lack of interest. Anyone overweight (complicates sexual stuff for me)

Attached

I got Anxiety Disorder, but that doesn't stop me from being very social. I like to meet new people, and I blush really easily, and am very open about everything
Kik: Noticemesenpaii
SC:Yojuin
>>
Tldr sugar babies are like geisha, the pretty ones are there to entertain and give you exclusive rights, the ugly ones are just whores
>>
>>24483902
Are you implying that attractive women can't just be whores?
>>
> Age?

> Gender?
F

> Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual

> Location? Southern California, 91320

A nice sugar daddy or mommy to make happy. Age is no issue.

> Pic?
Upon request

I'm a transitioning mtf who likes to cook, be nerdy, and cuddle. I go outside as male, but I've been on HRT for four months. I'm very slim, tall, and pale.

Kik: fishcakequeen
>>
>>24483902
Geisha aren't whores. You know as much about geishas as sugaring.
>>
File: IMG_4504.jpg (145KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4504.jpg
145KB, 640x800px
>Age? 19, but I act like I'm 12
>Gender? Female.
>Sexual Orientation? You tell me?
I'm straight, but I still be looking at girls like damn. *no shame*
>Location? Australia
>Are you a SB or a SD? I am a SB, but in all fairness, I do like the whole DD/LG thing too.
>Meet ups? Camming? Photos and vids? GFE? Whatever you want..
>Preferred method of payment?
(Wishlists, paypal, gift cards, etc.)
PayPal, or bank transfers *but companionship is cool too*
> What are you NOT looking for? Honestly what most of the guys told me from the last thread, is that most of the girls are scum and just steal there money.
I'm a nice person, I give what I receive, so don't no be an ass, and assume I'm like every other girl, and we will see how it goes :3
>Pic? Yeeep
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm into DD/LG, I am a cam girl, but I don't consider myself a whore. I don't care about money, I honestly like someone I can talk to, maybe go out for a few drinks, go to the movies, text on a casual basis, and have fun. I'll send nudes, but not right off the bat. I'm a pretty genuine person, I have feelings too, so just be nice.
>How can someone contact you? (Kik, SC, Skype, etc.)
Kik : Bbygirlskyla
Tumblr :Bbygirlskyla.tumblr.con
Myfreecams: Bbygirlskyla
Chaturbate: Bbygirlskyla

(Last two are for business reasons)
Pls don't be a douche about what I do. As I am human, and I do like a good friendship.
>>
>>24485234
Dont lie. Aussies never post in this thread.
And we have no where near the capabilities to "stream".
>>
>>24485443
Okieee :( I'm I'm not from Aus, I live in a Pineapple under the sea
>>
>>24485234
Where abouts in Oz?
>>
>>24485578
Western Australia. The boring part !
>>
>>24485217
The majority were prostitutes working in sex districts, the rest became either laborers or prostitutes after www
>>
>>24485813
You're making things up. Source for your claims.
>>
File: EHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (41KB, 399x444px) Image search: [Google]
EHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
41KB, 399x444px
>>24444598
>go to public bathroom
>raw feet all over piss and shit stained floor
>>
>>24485902
Google geisha prostitute.. theres like hundreds of sources
>>
>>24485999
Try googling "were geishas prostitutes" instead. You're looking for what you want to find, not how things actually wete. You can google for anything and find results, doesn't mean it's true. Just because I can google for your mom being a prostitute and find pages, doesn't mean it's true.
>>
>>24485999
Idiot. Instead of "hurr google it" show a concrete source.
>>
>>24433246
gng!!!
>>
>>24430440
ocean
>>
File: B612_20160915_095843.jpg (169KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
B612_20160915_095843.jpg
169KB, 960x1280px
> Age?

> Gender?
Female

> Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual

> Location?
Santiago, Chile, South America

A nice sugar daddy/sugar mommy who is into trannies. I need a bit of income on my Paypal account because is hard to me to have an stable job sadly. I can be an ear for you, a friend, a camwhore, I do cosplay and if you want me to do certain character, you can send me the cosplay and I have no probs getting into it. I can also send you used panties if you're into that. I just need a bit of support and I trust myself to compensate that being a little light in your day.

Serious relationships. Nothing against you, but I want to be free as I can and my last relationship lasted 7 years, I'm really not wanting to have one in the near future. Also not looking for people who can't really pay for this. I'm gonna spent a lot of time with you and be yours from time to time. Very needy people too, I can spend a lot of time with you but I also have a regular life with friends and part time jobs so I'm not going to be on my cellphone/PC waiting for you 24/7, we can designate times and work sessions out.

> Pic?
Look attached, can give better pics later.

> Is there anything specific we should know about you
Again, I'm a transgender girl, almost 1 year in hormones, if you're fine with your girls having dicks hit me up. Also I can do some voice but my accent is latin so please please please forgive me for not speaking as good as you wanted to. Spanish spoken obviously, and I can write and speak english too. Caucasican, 1.76mt, 71kgs, 16cm of dick, A-cups tits but growing to B-cup, I'm okay with real life meetings if you can travel here or if you pay my ticket to you.

Discord: Chocola#2668
Telegram: https://telegram.me/CandyCris
Mail: [email protected]

Kissus~
>>
>>24434570
If you accept snapchat too: lili4premium
>>
File: IMG_5319.jpg (314KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5319.jpg
314KB, 1280x960px
> Age?

> Gender?
Female

> Sexual Orientation?
Straight

> Location?
Western European

First something online, getting to know each other, doesn't have to be strictly emotional or sexual. Poor student looking to move out as well.

Anyone above the age of 40. Anyone under the age of 20. Casuals

> Pic? Yeah

> Is there anything specific we
should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm very open minded, and caring about people that are close to me. Also not as naïve as you may think, as I've seen my fair share of the world.

Snap: lili4premium
Mail: [email protected]
>>
>>24489357
do you have kik or skype?
>>
>>24491244
beautiful body
>>
>>24485234
>Bbygirlskyla
WAIT I KNOW YOU!!!!
We used to go to school together!
This could be fun!
>>
>>24492116
Did she pash you behind the toilets?
>>
>>24492124
Maybe...
>>
>>24492145
Did you run away and tell the teacher
>>
>>24447734

The arrangement is going to be less expensive because you're safer, too. An escort's pricing in the risks of having so many clients, the costs of finding new clients, and the chance that she might be arrested and prosecuted.

Whereas you're in a relationship with a man you trust, who will still pay even if you're sick one week and can't sleep with him, who'll give you advice and take care of you. Most importantly, while there's an understanding that while you stay in the relationship, money changes hands, there's NO specific fee for particular sex acts. Therefore 100% legal.

That's actually what a sugar relationship is supposed to be, but you wouldn't know it from all the escorts and camwhores who post here trying to relabel what they do as sugaring.

I'm not saying don't ask for more money. Just understand that there are reasons escorting rates are higher.
>>
>>24448476

What about in a public place for coffee and get-to-know-you? No sex, no going off to somewhere private, just ice breaking and chatting.

If nothing else, you both get a comfort level and he gets to age-verify you.
>>
if there are any girls in the 905/416/647 gimme a shout on kik: Ruddager777
>>
>>24492116
Haha surprise! I'm a whore now. Jk jk
>>
>>24492306
None of what you wrote applies anywhere but Burgerland. Anywhere else in the world you won't need to worry about legalities and getting arrested.
>>
File: 1464658441324.jpg (56KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1464658441324.jpg
56KB, 500x482px
>tfw you post your id a long time ago and people add you but they're all normies and aren't even actual 4channers

is there anyone here that's actually a 4channer weeb from the good ol days? i know /soc/ is a containment board but give me a fucking break
>>
>>24493644
Wut? 4chan has always been a "normie" site. If you don't like it, go on /r9k/ and not here. What are you looking for anyway? Do you have a fetish for fat unkempt NEETs?
>>
>>24430440
>Do you have a fetish for fat unkempt NEETs?
Its not nice to slut shame, anon
>>
File: 1463620022011.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463620022011.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>24493652
im not using the r9k defintion, but a lot of people literally act like they're straight outta reddit or 9gag.

they don't understand 4chan culture, terminology, etc. it's just dissapointing.

i've met a ton of 4channers in real life, and they're not like that at all. but soo rarely have i met people that are actual 4channers from here

i do like chubby guys so maybe that is my fetish. who knows? im an autistic weeb fuck, of course i'd want to be with people similar. i just happen to be cute, while post people into the same things as me are not.
>>
Hey I'm looking for potential new sugar babies after having been let down by the last 2, looking for bratty younger girls that get off on teasing and humiliating guys in exchange for some weekly pocket money

My kik - ttyson98
>>
>>24493657
I've been on 4chan for 8 years, but the last anime I was seriously into was Evangelion. Sorry anon
>>
>>24493670
i mean i haven't been into anime that much either, but if i talk to people from 4chan i expect to talk to 4channers, not redditors

if i have to explain what fucking desu means or explain what other 4chan boards are or just simple shit like that, or even not knowing what weeb even means

ill fucking kill them
>>
>>24493672
oh tru
well i'm a chubby guy, what's up
>>
File: 1446408242804.png (90KB, 463x522px) Image search: [Google]
1446408242804.png
90KB, 463x522px
>>24493679
im venting on /soc/ at 5am on tueday

life is good my friend, how are you?
>>
>>24493682
lonely and can't sleep :^)
otherwise can't complain. is this the part where I ask you if you wanna talk elsewhere or would that ruin the moment
>>
File: 1454898698791.png (266KB, 585x506px) Image search: [Google]
1454898698791.png
266KB, 585x506px
>>24493694
i warn you

im intersex and also very autistic
>>
>>24493657
I've been on 4chan pretty much since the beginning and definitely a "normie". Why are you in a sugar daddy thread by the way? It sounds like you really want a fat NEET. Guess what, they have no money and will never be able to be a sugar daddy. If you want a real sugar daddy you will need to understand he will be a "normie".
>>
>>24493700
i'm not really looking for anything dirty and what's the worst that could happen, we stop talking after 15 awkward minutes? nbd
>>
File: 1467207720965.jpg (82KB, 540x740px) Image search: [Google]
1467207720965.jpg
82KB, 540x740px
>>24493704
plebs like you just wont ever understand. i dont care about fat stacks of cash 50k a year is rich in my eyes
>>24493706
yeah sure gimmie something to talk to you on i guess
>>
>>24493710
Aren't you a special snowflake. I can tell you right away that you will never find a sugar daddy as long as you have that nasty negative attitude. And if I understood correctly you have a penis as well, so... I would tell you to leave this thread if it weren't already a total trainwreck.
>>
File: IMG_20160805_025503.jpg (456KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_025503.jpg
456KB, 1920x1080px
20 trap
bi
missouri
desu just pampering and financial support, i'll totally be lewd tho as long as you aren't unreasonable
i dont want really old hairy guys please take care of yourself and if i don't find you attractive im going to be a little greedier. being good looking really helps you

im not trans and identify as a guy, im just a huge faggot degenerate who dresses in skirts and likes to be a girly boy

kik:glide89 say you're from this thread so i don't delete it
>>
>>24493644

I've been here… how long now…12 years? It's never been a place that keeps people out, but there are too many dumb normies on this board. Shikata ga nai
>>
File: 1472501449441.png (335KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
1472501449441.png
335KB, 600x927px
>>24493792
i agree

reeeee
>>
>>24493792
>dumb normies

Explain.
>>
>>24493802

Look at any state thread. California is just gay teenagers wandering in asking for drugs. There's even the traditional normie pickup line "you seem chill af" in threads here.
>>
>>24493824
Maybe the problem is gays and not "normies". If not normies, then what are you considering superior? Robots? Please.
>>
>>24489357
you admit you have a dick
you'll never be a real girl
not even if you cut that dick off
>>
I know a Sugar daddy in Chicago but he's not my type. And he Keeps offering me 100 for a blow job which I refuse because what the duck
>>
>>24493295

First, the person I was responding to is in America.

Second, prostitution is illegal in many countries, whereas to my knowledge a sugar daddy relationship is legal nearly everywhere.
>>
>>24493865

They're not "better" but you could find them anywhere.
>>
> Age? 20

> Gender? Male

> Sexual Orientation? Straight(may try exploring if I find someone I can trust)

> Location? USA; North Dakota; 58703

> What are you looking for? To start, a close friend who would want to see where it goes from there.

> What are you NOT looking for? Someone who can't see me for more than a dick to ride on.

> Pic? No, sorry. I'm really just average.

> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Someone who doesn't mind a lifelong gamer and motorhead. Got myself signed up for some random spam lists because I got stupid a time or two, so things like Kik and Skype will probably get someone lost in the spam bots

> How can someone contact you? Steam; Cdr. Amora Shepard(only place I don't get spambots all day long)
>>
...Anonymous (ID: vITfL2OH)
10/08/16(Sat)19:49:36 No.24430440
32 KB
32 KB JPG
New sugar daddy/sugar baby thread since the last one got archived. And to get this out of the way in advance, camwhoring here too.

> Age? (Self explanatory) 20

Born female and (lemme check) yep! Still female.

> Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.) Bisexual

> Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.) USA

> What are you looking for? (Self explanatory) A sugar daddy who is easy to talk to, interesting and is also interested in me! Online only. I verify on kik once you tell me your terms and what you offer in exchange. If you can make me laugh and dont ask for pics every hour im down. :)

> What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly : Young guys who pass off for SDs when they just want pics. You pay BEFORE any nudity! Plus no one who thinks I deserve 50$ a week. I am not a cam girl.

> Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell]) Not until I know what you are expecting and what you offer in exchange. $50 per week is way too low if you dont know that you are NOT a sugar daddy. I have a latina background, long dark hair brown eyes and tanned. Petite yet curvy 34C and a good Cuban ass. Ive been told my smile is a killer. Up to you to deicde that. ;)

> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?.I'm Irish as in I Was born there and lived there all my life! Yes i have an Irish accent haha. I also speak Spanish fluently (the cuban version lol) Im feminine and love cleanliness nothing too hard core Im sensitive but love to please.

Kik: rosexbabygirl
>>
>>24497198
>Online only
>I am not a cam girl
>>
Yep, I don't cam. Glad you have repeated that for me and made it clearer. Thank you.
>>
>>24497282
You (oblivious) ----thousand's of km--> point
>>
File: IMG_3076.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3076.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Male
Im straight. sorry lads

Australia. More specific the perth area.

I don't want to see my grandma up here. under 45. like most people on here im sure we wouldnt have a hard time finding a partner. be interesting. make it interesting. This isnt the boyfriend experiemce. im being fairly blunt at the moment but im a nice enough guy ill get to know you but its mostly sexually driven. if you're close maybe ill see where i want to push the boundaries if not skype is fine. im rolling this with one person and one person only im not setting up a whole system. lets just see who wins i guess

like i said under 45 and not someone that is going to need my full attention or want more than what i choose to offer at the time

add me on skype. be patient we will go from there bakeybake08
>>
>>24497294
Meet

>>24485234
>>24485740

This has been brought to you by /soc matchmaking service. A non profit organisation for the betterment of anons everywhere
>>
>>24497309
guess i should follow that up huh haha
>>
>>24497309
haha seems legit
>>
>>24497374
Maybe you should change you about me on skype
>>
> Age?
> Gender?
Agender (born male)
> Sexual Orientation?
Gay
> Location?
South Pacific
An erudite male
Too old men
> Pic?
If the discussion is good
I lack self confidence (yet sociable enough). I hate ignorant people
Kik : Kerviken
>>
>>24497570
>Heeeyyyyyyy pay attention to me I want to hookup with someone to pound my ass
>I don't even read what the thread is about I just post my gay hookup text in every thread on /soc/

Literally every single gay poster in this thread.
Thread posts: 467
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.