[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MN thread? MN thread! How's everybody today?! 26/M Working,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: minnesota-county-map.gif (69KB, 750x682px) Image search: [Google]
minnesota-county-map.gif
69KB, 750x682px
MN thread? MN thread! How's everybody today?!

26/M Working, looking forward to the weekend.
>>
File: 20160926_202451.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160926_202451.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
What 651 here 27 m here is a pic of my gf
>>
File: 151243.jpg (582KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
151243.jpg
582KB, 900x900px
>>24421751
612 here. Sexy gf, I'd band her.
>>
>>24421751
Looks like ya got a wild one!
>>
18 M Brainerd
LF girl to hang with
>>
Anyone else enjoy the renaissance festival this year? I went at the very beginning and very end.
>>
19 M single
>>
>>24422298
Sadly never got to it. I work six day weeks + college, and my one day off is my longest day at school.

TFW no social life. ;_;
>>
>>24422305
hope it works out for ya, man. it didnt for me. i kinda wish i did almost anything else back then than work. might as well have been a slacker NEET like everyone else, instead of working hard and becoming one at 30
>>
>>24422312

Eh. It's not all bad. I have a few friends I get out to the bar with a couple times a week.
>>
>>24422550
oh okay. wasn't expecting you to already have more social life than I ever have. good job man
>>
Duluth
21 Male
>>
M 18 little falls

Kik: dre4dnought (if any of you asshats wanna chat)
>>
23/ f /Wright co. Just got back from Lutsen. Whats up tonight mn?
>>
>>24422298
I did, always go for the Danger dickheads and their juggling.
shame the inappropriate poetry guy didn't have any new crap.
>>
dakota county here
>>
320 m I'd be down to do anything with anyone.
>>
>>24423194
I always manage to miss the rude bits. I'm always hearing they've been removed due to sensibilities or someshit

this was one of the best years though because instead of trying to slide a sword through my belt and then awkwardly walk around accidentally poking people with it like a backwards boner, I just wore my katana umbrella. If they're gonna make you lock the shit up anyway, might as well bring a fake.

at least the wizard guy telling riddles was clever. I felt bad because I got them all too quickly, and didn't want to give them away.
also mom's dog got us so goddamn much attention. dogs are just puss magnets.
>>
507 / 25 / M / Straight

kik: vicbosspw

Been trying to talking to women across the state via different apps and method. MN women just don't like online talking it seems.
>>
>>24423269
they're more the facebook type I think.
>>
>>24423177
I'm shocked nobody flocked the only female in here.
>>
>>24425819
possibly because she namedropped two places nobody has ever heard of
>>
>>24423235
Another 320?
Thats a first.
>>
22/M/Gayfag

UMN Student living in Dinky. Anyone up to play some vidya?
>>
File: dead.jpg (33KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
33KB, 329x329px
>>24421751
>smoking in bed
>>
>>24421739
25/M/Minneapolis (Seward) reporting in. Seems like people are extremely reserved and kind of cliquey in this city and I'm having a really hard time making new friends/ hooking up as a transplant. I try to go to bars and shit but a lot of times they're just empty with no apparent rhyme or reason, even on a Saturday night when you'd expect people to be out.

Did this whole city fall for le introvert meme or something? I'm getting so goddamn frustrated.
>>
>>24427202
31 year old guy who lives in the same area, and has lived here for 26 of my years, off and on (got out, had to come back)
it's not cliquey... they're just.. midwesterners, y'know? the opposite of introverts.
i can tell you club jager isn't empty saturday nights, but mindless dancing isn't really the same thing as friendship
though if by "hooking up" you mean casual sex, i can only assume that is indeed how that's done.
>>
>>24427222
>though if by "hooking up" you mean casual sex, i can only assume that is indeed how that's done.

Yeah desu I'm single for the first time in my adult life and have no idea how to go about "getting laid" after college (missed out on it in college anyway) so that's kind of my main priority with going out at present. I would also like to break out of my extremely small group of friends whom I realized I never really related to, but I feel like I can join a club or some shit.
>>
>>24427337
yeah I know how it feels to drift away from a group of friends
i realize it's not something you're going to hear a lot on /soc/, but it's so painfully obvious to me I feel I should at least say it, deaf ears or otherwise:
meaningless sex is not going to make you happy. pretty much guaranteed misery.
>>
22 male 763 bi
Up for what ever.
Kik: Souyed
>>
>>24425819
You dont know that Wright Co is next to Hennepin co.?
First time in MN?
>>
File: 1475734868218.jpg (28KB, 455x652px) Image search: [Google]
1475734868218.jpg
28KB, 455x652px
>>24425819
I think we've all learned that road leads to no where. Plus it just turns into a gay hookup thread. Female % is low. Age range is broad.

Not like I'm going to find some woman who wants a 3way with my gf and I. We're mid 30s hwp, just not a lot of time due to kids. So, that ship has sailed.
>>
>>24429310
I respond to guys all the time. Never seem to show or just want picks. Im in Otsego by the way
>>
>>24429310
I'm just merely pointing out that a vast majority of threads, guys will flock to the sole female. Here? Not so much, I guess.
>>
>>24429350
For some reason, I can't be surprised none seem to show...I just imagine /soc/ to be mostly socially inept guys binding together with the occasional female.
>>
>>24429792
If they aren't in the metro area, why bother?
>>
>>24427133
Same, but 23. If you're interested in grabbing a drink or playing some vidya, let me know.
[email protected]
>>
>>24425838
ya don't know Lutsen? dude the north shore is the bomb diggity
>>
18/m at the U of M. Getting used to the Twin Cities, I'm from northern MN. Jeez there's a lot of coke
>>
26/M/651 I think? Just moved here from CA. What's up MN?
>>
>>24423177
Hey! I'M in Wright County!
>>
>>24429350
And I'm 22 and not too far from Otsego at all
>>
>>24431232
If your up for a haunted house or drinks at Maynards in Rogers ,let me know
>>
Visiting from the 218 area. Anyone wanna drink from the Minneapolis area? Fairly buzzed right now
>>
>>24431506
Haunted houses are neat
>>
>>24431115
Never tried coke, whats it like?
>>
>>24431786
you can really tell it started out as a medicine until someone added carbonated water (weirdly ALSO considered medicine at the time) and sugar. Too many flavors at once to really give it a description. Can't believe you've never had any, but wherever you're planning to go drink I'm sure they serve it.
>>
>>24431807
I've tried molly/ecstasy/acid, but never coke. Is it the same as that? I didn't really care for the acid. I'm fairly new to the drug scene as well.
>>
>>24431807
It's sweeter liquid licorice.

763 M Plymouth
>>
I forget sometimes MN isn't exactly known for its appreciation or understanding of humor.
>>
oh what the hell, bump
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.