[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who are doing drugs willing too chat & enjoy each

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
People who are doing drugs willing too chat & enjoy each others company while on them.
>>
Ghb here sure?
>>
cokey dokey
>>
Damnit, your thread methed up muh train of thought
>>
No one else huh?
>>
>>24421256
Not currently on drugs but man do I love em
>>
>>24421256
if u can type while you're doing drugs...
you're doing drugs wrong
>>
>>24422451
Currently waiting to get paid at 1am to go buy oxy im down to chat peeps
>>
Mmmmm love me some oxy! Where abouts in the country you at?... How much you paying in your spot?
>>
Anyone from Vegas?
>>
I'm coming down from a low dose of meth taken this morning. The stuff I have is the most aesthetically pleasing stash I've had.

>>24422451
What are you doing while on ghb? I miss that stuff so much!
>>
>>24422830
Florida for a roxy ill pay 25-40$ depending on how many guy has left. For the op 40 i pay 30$ and just bake em in the oven to snort em
>>
Anyone in nyc/516 Long Island?
20/f
>>
Spontaneously took 60mg of mdma a few hours ago. Went to a bar with my boyfriend. Now at my house feeling a nice body high. Roommates have no idea. I wish I had more but I have to work early tomorrow anyway.
>>
>>24423188
Oh boy working while coming down sucks dick get some vitamin c
>>
Third day on a amphetamine here
>>
Coming up on day 3 now
>>
Nice id love some addies but only guy has em 30 a pop
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-an-Addiction
>>
My dealer is in Alabama right now. I'm in Statesboro, GA and looking to buy just about any drug, except harder shit like herion and meth. Also, anyone that wants to talk, I'm open to that too.
Kik is coillyz.
>>
Just polished off a half gram with a friend. Nights coming to a close so a bowl to end it
>>
>>24423166
Kik: iamanon247
>>
>>24423998
>>24423166
Whoops, iamanon24**
>>
jib, coke, ghb, molly, acid
>>
File: 20161007_034506.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_034506.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>24424112
Forgot pic
>>
rapey and sketchy
>>
Bay Area fag here. On meth. Smoked some weed to but it's worn off.
>>
Rolling hard on molly was hammered drunk 2-3 hours ago
>>
>>24424171
On meth as well made it myself kik?
>>
im about to start smoking and drinking for the day. i have some acid and pills on deck but had no plan for tripping today
some of you fuckers are making me jones
>>24424123
>>
just got off work smoked a bowl & did a line of coke. probably will do another round soon
>>
>>24424630
Smoked a bowl of what
>>
>>24424639
weed
>>
i had a fem submissive a few years ago when i was pushing. shed come over to my house on campus and stay for the weekend usually. about a solid 7.5-8. she was kind of a heroin fiend doe not a true junkie yet at the time. shed come over and id buy her some h(i only pushed psychadelics and molly) and she would just let me do whatever i wanted to her. i mean seriously we did the most hardcore shit like id starve her for the whole weekend and then let her eat tiny bits of toast out of a piss stained bowl on the floor. pimped her out more than once, and shed basically be a cum dumpster/toilet at our parties (generally small ones, not a lot of risk of stds or whatever) she passed out once partying and everyone there ran a train on her even other girls. eventually she left her house and stayed with me for a few weeks and thats when it really got crazy, i controlled when she went to the bathroom, when she ate, what she wore (mostly nothing), she stayed in my bathroom whenever she wasnt in use. she could only piss and shit outside naked (it was snowing like hell those weeks). i would dangle a bag of h infront of her and litterally get her to do anything, she carved her name in her thigh with a razor, ate shit, piss enema that she squeezed out and drank. we threw darts at her while she was tied up. i ended up getting arrested and she moved to florida to get clean. she still hits me up and i visit florida about once a year and fuck the entire time. she says that was her most fun time of her life. kinda miss those days. carefree and high
>>
>>24421256
on a meth bender over here. tonight's the end of the road but i'll bump a bit more and chat away.
>>
>>
>>24426541
currently doing heroin
>>
>>24425455
I dont know if I respect u..
Or think you're a piece of crap..
Literally, no idea
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.