[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Virgins only (full r9k mode) Advice welcome Post a picture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

File: WIN_20160710_23_32_10_Pro.jpg (146KB, 1016x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160710_23_32_10_Pro.jpg
146KB, 1016x720px
>Virgins only (full r9k mode)

Advice welcome

Post a picture for comparison. Lay it all out on the fucking line. This is a rate thread for losers only...

>Age
>Location
>Why are you still a virgin?
>How far have you gotten?
>How does that make you feel?

I'll go first...

>age

>location

College town in Michigan

You tell me. I'm somewhat awkward I suppose. I don't think I'm the worst looking bastard in the world but how the fuck should I know really...I don't have many friends and my confidence at this point is so low I doubt I can change my predicament.

A few months ago I had a girl give me her number randomly. Went on a few dates. On the third one I was rejected. Still don't know what I did wrong. Probably wasn't assertive enough because I'm woefully inexperienced.

I'm irreparably beyond hope in my opinion. I feel pathetic and I don't know how to escape from this miserable hellhole. I have zero confidence left whatsoever. I can only imagine how normal people like you cunts on this board exist. Everything in my life has only torn me down and made me feel worthless. I'm a god damn adult who has done nothing with my life. The worst part is at the end of the day I only have myself to blame...

How about you cucks?
>>
File: 081.gif (1MB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
1MB, 200x179px
And zero support whatsoever... Can't say I'm surprised from a bunch of normal fuck like yourselves...Fuck yall...
>>
>>24420346
Chill, /soc/ is a slow board.
>>
>>24420362
Don't really see how when everyone else is having endless hook ups while I remain alone and bitter...I think it has more to do with the fact /soc is for normals. People on this board don't want to acknowledge the lonely and shunned in life.
>>
>>24420391
ur setting urself up to be trolled being this much of a faggot dude. grow a pair and man up for fucks sake. stop being such a whiney faggot
>>
>>24420403

Do you honestly think I give a shit anymore? Do you think I became this way though any volition of my own? I'm at the bottom of the fucking barrel. I don't give a god damn anymore. When you become as jaded as myself you expand far beyond giving a shit. I just wish I could translate this into getting some poon. Sadly I can't even do that. Call me a pathetic beta all you want. I've accepted that's what I am at this point. I'm here because I want some genuine advice. I just want out of this pathetic lonely shithole. People were not meant to live like I do. It rots away at your mind, and you would feel the same if you were in my predicament...
>>
>>24420449
this reads like pasta
>>
File: 1472341805696.jpg (192KB, 902x789px) Image search: [Google]
1472341805696.jpg
192KB, 902x789px
>>24420449
advice:
>stop self pitying
>stop being a self absorbed cunt
>stop pretending not being able to stick ur johnson in a fleshy pastrami is the source of your misery

>read
>meditate
>lift
>praise the sun

i like how you think this board is one person btw. ur autism is thru the roof!
>>
>>24420475
This.
If you really want to get the monkey off your back find a hooker on Craigslist or back pages and get over it.
>>
>>24420465

I seriously wish it was. Unfortunately it's for real. I'm a pathetic lonely sad sack of a human being and it's killing me. Instead of condescendingly snark at me perhaps you could give me some advice on how to change?...What the fuck do I do at this point?

>>24420475

>stop self pitying
>stop being a self absorbed cunt

Easy for you to say. This is what I can't stand about fucks like yourself. You completely lack any semblance of empathy. Just imagine yourself going through your whole goddamn life with zero support from loved ones. I've done it my entire god damn life and it just becomes all encompassing and enraging after so long. I'm a junior in college for fucks sake. I've done that bullshit like reading and lifting. It's gotten me nowhere. I understand this board is more than one person, but compared to me this board is just another confirmation of my failure as a human being. I just want to know what it's like to be wanted...
>>
>>24420503

If just getting laid was my problem I would have done it when I graduated high school. I just want to be wanted...
>>
why do you smoke indoors?
>>
>>24420519

Because I live alone and have a deathwish...
>>
>>24420509
>You completely lack any semblence of empathy.
kek. you really know me. youre just looking for pity and attention. you cant even control yourself cus ur so weak. u seriously ARE pathetic considering there are people in so much worse positions than you that you should literally be ashamed for being such a contemptable disgrace. you dont deserve help. you need a whoopin
>>
>>24420544

I don't disagree. There certainly are people that have a worse predicament, but those people also in most cases have someone to rely on. I don't even have that. I never have, and at this rate I never will...The reason I'm looking for attention is because no one has ever shown me any throughout my entire life. If I died today the only people that would care is my immediate family. I agree that I'm pathetic, but I do deserve help. No one should have to live the lonely existence that I have. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.
>>
File: WIN_20161004_23_43_34_Pro.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161004_23_43_34_Pro.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>18 but turning 19 soon
>usa
>was gonna loose it but things happened and didnt.
>never had a real boyfriend
>this question is pretty gay. i donno, i don't really care about sex desu. just having someone i like to give me a pat on the back or hug would be nice though
>>
>>24420580
*lose :/
dont remember putting desu too?
>>
File: 1473290811257.jpg (35KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1473290811257.jpg
35KB, 211x211px
>>24420576
i literally havent seen another physical human being in almost a week. i spend more than 90%+ of my time alone. like i said, stop being a self absorbed self pitying faggot and man up.

>FATHER, FATHER, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?

no one is coming. you can keep yapping about your entitlements but that doesnt mean shit. its even worse that you arent WORKING towards achieving goals rather than just pretending like your life is so hard online. theres people suffering from actual pain that need actual compassion. its like you really cant see how much of a vain narcissistic scumbag you actually are. you arent a victim nor a hero, dude. you must literally hate urself
>>
>>24420238
>Futureschoolshootersthethread
>>
File: 1474328106053.gif (4MB, 375x346px) Image search: [Google]
1474328106053.gif
4MB, 375x346px
>>24420580
also, wattup. i would like to shred your vagina like Hillary's emails
>>
>>24420608
This again
OP is a massive faggot.
>>24420580
Have a reply, best that I can do.
>>
Why would I want to post myself when the thread starts off like this?
>>
File: 1407233828423.jpg (245KB, 794x594px) Image search: [Google]
1407233828423.jpg
245KB, 794x594px
>>24420580

>never had a real boyfriend

I honestly believe if you're a girl you can have any guy you want. You just have to make it known you're available...

>This question is pretty gay...

Trust me if you were a dude it would lay on your mind much more. For girls dating is like flipping through a catalog. For guys its a cutthroat competition...

>>24420608

At this point, I do hate myself. Trust me I understand the suffering there is in this world. Probably more so than you. However, the suffering they have is different than mine. I'm the only bastard I know who has never had a significant other. Perhaps your right. Maybe I shouldn't complain about my fate, but the isolation and loneliness still hurts more than anything.

>>24420615

Elliotrodger.jpg

Nah. I'm a bitter bastard but the at the end of the day the only person I'll off is myself and my inferior genes. If I hit 25 and nothing changes I'll gladly put myself in a noose.

>>24420631

Pls don't leave me hanging. Surely I can't be the only person on this board who is a bitter lonely cunt.
>>
>>24420509
>>asks for advice
>>gets honest, blunt but useful advice
>>tells him to fuck off

Femanon here. Your attitude is extremely off putting. If you're anything like this IRL I wouldn't even go near you with a fucking hazmat suit. You'll lose your virginity when it's time. You're like a 6-7 / 10 so just chill and get on with life.

If you just wanna lose your virginity, go find some local sluts on dating sites or kik. There's plenty around.
>>
File: 371bb0_4886453.jpg (576KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
371bb0_4886453.jpg
576KB, 1200x1850px
>>24420645
ur like an omega positive desu. im not trying to bust ur balls btw, im actually showing u compassion by giving u perspective and telling u what to do to get out of ur hole.

anyways, ur prob (and by prob i mean most likely) isolated and alone cus u dont put out good signals towards other people. not everyone in life is going to like you or want to be with you but you drastically reduce the odds of finding someone willing to share their experience with you by being a prick (which you are). ur trying to fill the void through a relationship and/or sex but ur ignoring the root cause of the problem which is a seperation from security. i could just redocrect you to my initial advice cus it still super applies but ill reiterate cus repetition is good for getting through your fat head cus ur so obsessed and set that the solution to ur problems is a vagina.

you need religion AS IN the practice and learning to cope with suffering, the first step is always accepting the state of existence ofc. so thaaat means... chilling the fuck out and waiting for passions to subside and then learning how to control passion and desire through reason AKA the ol' platonic model of the soul
>>
File: IMG_20160930_155923.jpg (97KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160930_155923.jpg
97KB, 1080x1080px
>>24420717
literally what i said lol. r8 me fem anonkun. im gona attention whore if im gona be taming this beast
>>
>>24420475
I know its not what you want to hear OP but the above advice is about as sound (if poorly presented) as your probably going to get, your clearly angry and depressed about not being in a relationship but that anger and self loathing is contributing to your problem, even if you think your hiding it when talking to people or out on a date your probably projecting a very negative sorta vibe, people may well think you don't want to be around them or with them because of this.

If it helps I would say your fairly attractive looking (minus the cigarette) in that picture.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>age
>Location
Los Angeles
>why are you still a virgin
I want to be
>how far have you gotten
My penis has touched the entrance of a vagina.
>how does that make you feel?
Good
>>
>>24420717

That's the thing. I'm not anything like this in real life. I try so god damn hard to please everyone around me and it's never reciprocated. I understand my attitude is off putting here, but at this point how should I act? I'm fed up...I've watched everyone in my life be successful while I'm completely inept for some reason. I get these feeling of jealousy are not healthy, but I just can't shake the feeling of resentment...
>>
>>24420238
The only way that you are going to get laid right now is if you hire a prostitute.

My advice?
Solitude.
Talk to your friends once every 1-2 weeks so you don't go insane and don't drive them insane.
If you start losing it, go yell at a therapist.

What should you do in isolation?
You said you feel worthless.
Is there something besides "having gf" that will make you feel worthwhile?
Do that. Use your self-loathing as fuel.

Time will numb your frustration.
Hopefully your efforts pursuing your worthwhile activity will calm your self-flagellation.
More importantly, you'll become comfortable with being alone.

call me a retard if this is useless

t. chain-smoked ciggs in my closet a couple weekends
>>
>>24420791
Not at all. This is the only decent advice in this thread. I've already lost it at the few friends I have. I just want to go out and experience something. Sadly their just as boring as I am. I broke down in front of my friend while I was in a drunken stupor a few weeks ago. Therapists are garbage who can't relate to my issues. Then again not many people can. I used to have hobbies a few years ago. I used to love making music, but I just don't have it in me anymore. It's like this one fucking thing makes it impossible to enjoy anything else in life...
>>
>Age
>Location
Europe
I only see myself being with a virgin woman. I have yet to be in a relationship, let alone with someone that I see myself being with for a long time. If I'm going to be in a relationship, I want to commit.
Nowhere.
I know what I'm waiting for, and I'm patient enough.
>>
>>24420833

> I only see myself with a virgin woman.

Good luck. I gave up on that standard years ago.
>>
File: 20161006_032644.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_032644.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
27 m virgin

Does anyone else's cock rest on their ballsack like this?
>>
>>24420841

Yeah. And bless your lucky stars you weren't mutilated at birth like I was
>>
>>24420844
Idk how I'd masturbate if i was...

I'd probably go insane from the frustration it would be bad.

I blame the nonsensical combination of tiny cock plus rape fantasies on me being half white.
>>
>>24420844
dude what are you up to this late

what are you doing tomorrow
>>
File: 3453746346.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px)
3453746346.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>Age

>Location
US/Wis

I have high standards and I am a social retard.

-I got a hug once
-I had people across the country say im good looking

Drained and worthless. I dont feel like an adult, I dont have any more ambition or motivation now. What point is there to life with no reward? Kinda just feel like sitting down, drown out the noise, and wait for death.
>>
>>24420362
>/soc/ is a slow board.
I remember when it wasn't :(
>>
File: 1468950242726.png (10KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1468950242726.png
10KB, 321x339px
>>24420824
>I've already lost it at the few friends I have...
>I broke down in front of my friend while I was in a drunken stupor
One is all you really need.
I hope he didn't throw you away after that.

>Therapists are garbage who can't relate to my issues
I agree.
That's why I said to yell at them.
Use them as a punching bag if the needs must.

>I just don't have it in me anymore
Fuck man, that's rough.
I hope you can find something to build yourself back up.

>It's like this one fucking thing makes it impossible to enjoy anything else in life...
I still feel this way but it has diminished.
That is why I recomended solitude.
You have no control over the relief to this problem.
Instead of having to wait for someone else to save you, own your pain.
It is a bit masochistic, but maybe you'll develope some character while you paint your hell.

That's all I can offer without getting even more cliche.
Best of luck man
>>
You guys need to get yourselves equally inexperienced girls. There's actually a lot of them on the internet and you guys strike me as the kind of guys who are into online relationships.
>>
>>24420902

That's what I'm hoping for. Although I'm somewhat weary of online relationships.
>>
>>24420902
Teenage girls fall in love with me online all the time.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161004-171430.png (274KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161004-171430.png
274KB, 1440x2560px
>>24420909
Case in point.

I'm getting better at cutting them off early though.
>>
>>24420909
>>24420912
Why are you talking to them in the first place?
>>
>>24420905
You think you're too smart for them, right? Rather, you feel you can do better, and you just might. But not as long as you have the state of mind you've had for years. It isn't going to go anywhere if you don't ever try. I know so many of you console yourselves being the way you are and figure it's ok to be alone. It really is. But you guys don't want to be alone no matter how comfortable it has made you.

You've every right to be weary. How are you going to pour yourself out for someone through a computer screen? That despite everything you're being told, they may still a stranger? Do you really know them? Often times, people just share only what they want and you'll never discover those things about a person that really makes you decide whether you'd like to be with them or not.

Hope is all you have. And online relationships can help with communication skills. Start small, one on ones. Then go big. Group chats.

If you're not willing to do anything for yourselves, that's fine. Don't expect things to come to you at this point in your lives.
>>
>>24420909
You have to be careful with teenage girls. They don't know what they really want yet. They, too, do what they do to build some experience. You guys, in your 20s, know what you want. You don't strike me as the hit it & quit it type either.

A relationship with a teenage girl will do nothing meaningful for you since you apparently talk to a few of them. Settle yourself on one and if the others are falling "in love", don't react to it. If you give them nothing, give nothing in return.
>>
>>24420922

I'm no stranger to online relationships, but it's not the same. I never quite know when a woman you're talking to wants to be exclusively talking to you. You can not see the look in their eyes or see their physical reactions.
I've talked to women like myself online. That's not the issue. I'm not some sort of superNEET.
>>
>>24420912
>sees nothing wrong with controlling someone and being clingy
what's wrong with women?
>>
>>24420391
>Don't really see how when everyone else is having endless hook ups while I remain alone and bitter.

Bro I've been a wizard as long as 4chan has existed so listen up. No one wants us if we are bitter. If you can change good for you, if not get used to it.

> Don't really see
I had that problem for some time. You have to take a good hard look at your self from the point of view of others. If you can't identify the issue you can't address it.

>>24420580
>a pat on the back or hug would be nice though

If this would inspire you to look happier it may work but if you look like that when they meet you they are likely to pass you up. Like a lot of us you could scrub up but it will take work on your part.
>Been there

>>24420791
>Is there something besides "having gf" that will make you feel worthwhile?
This guy knows stuff. I'm not saying give up on gf but don't let the feeling swallow you alive till it reks you.

>>24420902
>and you guys strike me as the kind of guys who are into online relationships.
Its damn hard work if your not cut out for it. I used to email with some women for 4 years. It wore me out in the end and one day I just never replied again. I'd like to think irl could be easier with being able to talk and just be together. I'm sure it would have its own stresses but you'd have to be willing to deal with that.

Good luck all.
>>
>>24420926
>I'm not some sort of superNEET.
So then...what are you doing here?

>Virgins only (full r9k mode)

Anyhow, if you're no stranger to online dating, why do you have to wait for a woman to possibly give you a sign indicating that she may be interested in you as being something more? Why don't you be the one to show it? You have experience talking to women online, after all, so what have you got to lose? And what do you mean you cannot see the look in their eyes? You should.
>>
>>24420916
I'm addicted to shitty rp.

>>24420925
Already had an online relationship with a teenage girl. I fell in love what can i say.

Didn't work out obviously. Don't want another one.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.