[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thread 404'd but I met some cool people and learned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Mourning Dove.jpg (14KB, 236x324px) Image search: [Google]
Mourning Dove.jpg
14KB, 236x324px
Last thread 404'd but I met some cool people and learned a lot. In a nutshell:

I have always found stuttering to be cute - not in a patronizing way, I just find it to be a really charming feature. I would never mention this to a stutterer, but have always felt weird and guilty about it. I just am interested in perspective from people who stutter.

I'm 25/F if it matters. Here to listen!
>>
I've had my moments where pronouncing gets so difficult to do with many sentences, or just sounds way wrong. My English needs lots of improving but I've been trying my best!

21/M
>>
>>24416252

Sorry it's been difficult for you. What do you think about my weird attraction to it? Does it freak you out, offend you, flatter you, etc?
>>
>>24416264
I think its pretty normal and nice, in fact, I would find it cute as well. I think I would not be able to mention it, just like you, but it would be sure a plus for me. Have you had many experiences like this?
>>
>>24416448

wait, maybe i misunderstood - do you have a stutter?
>>
>>24416512
When I'm pretty nervous talking, which I try to control at all costs since it might sound weirds for other. Other than that, I think I can hold out unless I'm talking in a diferente language.

Isn't it ironic that I find it nice on others but I find it weird on myself?
>>
>>24416589
It's funny - I have a severe stutter, and yet it is severely lessened when I'm speaking in another language, especially German. I've been told that the brain supposedly uses different regions for speech in one's native tongue and a foreign language, so maybe that has something to do with it.
I also don't stutter when singing or swearing, so there's that.
>>
I have a slight stutter, years of training and I can keep it at bay fairly well.
I find it interesting you find it charming, interesting not a bad thing either. I normally get embarrassed when people comment on it but they are generally mean about it. I've never had someone like that part of me openly.

26/m
>>
>>24416641

hey pal what's up
>>
>>24416642

glad to hear it! If you ever want to talk, I'd love to chat with you
>>
I think it's super cute when a girl has a lisp but I feel the same way that you do lol is it weird for me to just think that it's a cute trait?
>>
>>24416651
I find stuttering can be cute be the term I'd use for girls, guess charming works for guys but I'm only guy I know who has a stutter. I think its nice that people can like the quality, so thank you.
>>
>>24416645
Yo.
Just sitting around procrastinating on this paper I gotta write.
>>
>>24416669

then get off soc, tsk

>>24416660

i know a lot of people who feel that way, so nah i don't think it's weird

>>24416667

it's charming AND cute to me on anyone (girls or guys). also very attractive in someone i'm otherwise interested in
>>
Bump for interest
>>
all right we get it, can you shut up now or post in /adv/
>>
>>24418822

you do realize that just because you see a thread more than once doesnt mean it's more than one thread right
>>
I honestly sound like a total retard when I talk (I use that term in the colloquial sense.) It's actually one of those things I'm pretty self-conscious about but never mention to anyone. I wouldn't really call it a stutter. I've met people with actual stutters so I know what that sounds like. It's more like I'm incredibly clumsy with my words and when I open my mouth everything comes out as a semi-word salad. It's actually something I'm so self-conscious about that I gave myself the knickname "mute" because I try to keep my talking very limited to save myself the embarassment. It's weird even talking about it here anonymously because it's not something I ever really dived into honestly. But yeah, done ranting and sharing.
>>
>>24419503
she's posted two threads about this same topic tho
>>
>>24419559
Old one died, she felt there was still more to be discussed. It's not like this is a strange concept on 4chan. Half the threads on this board are like the fifteenth iteration of something. Besides, I'm more than okay with a stuttering thread popping up every now and then. The more publicity the better.
And anyway, having a place where we can meet and talk about our situation outside of IRL is nice. Stutterers are usually a shy bunch.
>>
>>24419691

i'm glad you think so because i injured myself today and am bored and dying so this will be a nice distraction
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.