[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm finding it incredibly hard to find a transgendered FWB.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Andreja-Pejić-Transgender.jpg (230KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Andreja-Pejić-Transgender.jpg
230KB, 800x533px
I'm finding it incredibly hard to find a transgendered FWB. Granted my area code is 228, but still. I've the strongest desire to meet up with a transgender and go fucking wild. I want to make out, grab, suck, fuck, be sucked, be fucked - I want so bad to just fucking let loose with a transgender. The most recent avenue I've tried is Craigslist, but that's turned up nothing or trolls.

Beautiful transgendered women, where are you?
>>
>>24416043
It isn't "transgendered" its just transgender. Like it isn't "transwoman", its trans woman.
>>
>>24416060
Never knew that, my apologies.

Incorrect vernacular aside, the question still stands.
>>
>>24416083
Trans women are all over the place. Some of them pass so well that you can't tell that they're trans until you get into their skirts, and some just never bother to put themselves out there.

Try your local craigslist and you just might find a hooker that hopefully won't give you the clap.
>>
File: IMG_7958.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7958.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>24416096
>Try your local craigslist

Craigslist is filled with reeeally bad super fucked up in the head and probably diseased tranny. It's like they're not even trying. Closest I found to anything decent was pic related and I noped out of that one
>>
>>24416096
Yeah, been at CL for some time. of the, say, 10 that have ever actually responded to me, 4 were bots, 4 just send the one message, and two were trolls.

Finding a woman is hard enough, but it seems finding a transgender is nigh impossible.
>>
>>24416043
>I'm finding it incredibly hard to find a male FWB. Granted my area code is 228, but still. I've the strongest desire to meet up with a man and go fucking wild. I want to make out, grab, suck, fuck, be sucked, be fucked - I want so bad to just fucking let loose with a man. The most recent avenue I've tried is Craigslist, but that's turned up nothing or trolls.
>Beautiful men, where are you?
ftfy m8
>>
>>24416117
>>24416129
thatsthejoke.png
>>
Where I live, Craigslist is full of TGs, but they are all ghetto-as-fuck black chicks who make it very clear they are only after your money. It's depressing.
>>
>>24416867
Yeah same here. If I see 10 ads in one day (and that's a damn stretch), 4 are black - which I might try, not gonna say I won't, but they look.... horrible. Know what I mean? They look like a guy who didn't shave, haphazardly put a wig on, some lipstick and took a pic. No time, no effort, no HRT (not that that's a dealbreaker), just a CD (and a bad one, at that).
>>
>>24416043
Join transgenderdate. com
Gorgeous girls, some are easy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.