[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's try this again because I'm home alone and want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 21

File: IFT.png (8KB, 500x150px) Image search: [Google]
IFT.png
8KB, 500x150px
Let's try this again because I'm home alone and want to meet new people ;_;

It's like the Ideal Mate Thread but just for making friends! How great! You should post! I'll even start for you:

Me:
25/F/USA
short, chubby, glasses, very femme
very social and friendly!
like reading, 3DS, hiking, biking, cooking/baking
other interests include animals (esp. dogs and snakes), folklore/mythology, sexuality

You:
close to me in age (let's say between 22 and 35)
I tend to be more drawn to shy people (bc opposites attract) but very social people are also great!
body type, race, whatever doesn't matter.
i love people who know a lot about things i don't know much about, like math or computers or something
big bonus points if you're willing to talk on the phone or skype or something
I'm non-judgmental. I don't presume to judge over employment status, mental illnesses, whatever
>>
Wherever you are, i'd love to be your friend :3
24/m/usa
Gaming, general craftiness (jewelery/metal), camping, movie watching, cooking
I have a thing for spooky stuff, myths and stories, lizards and many other fun things.
My skype is thekingsquid
Kik is Aurailen
>>
Me:
●27/m/Socal
●Average height, average weight. Average, agnostic.
●Socially awkward, though loves being social.
●interested in science, video games(adventure/rpg), reading non-fiction, hiking, biking, swimming, and beer to name a few.

You:
●18-99 m or f
●Not going to send surprise nudes
●Friendly/not rude(big pet peeve)
●from any geographic location
●any size, any ethnicity, any religion
●just be friendly. that's all.

Kik:CultOfLoonLoon
>>
Me:
24/F/USA (usa! usa!)

I like music. I'm more into specific artists/groups, such as Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, Danny Brown, Frank Ocean, Rasputina, Passion Pit, yada yada. If you like any of these, we'll probably get along fine. I also enjoy bad jokes, sarcasm, reading (Stephen King, Harry Potter, Hunter S Thompson, Poppy Z Brite and Chelsea Handler are my faves). I love cats, even though mine is an annoying (but handsome)

You:
18-35, I guess
M or F
Not easily offended, but not purposely gross, edgy, etc. (i.e. I can call you motherfucker and you not take it seriously, but you don't start a conversation with "just took a huge shit XD black people amirite???!")

I have a boyfriend who works a schedule that is basically opposite mine, so I'm often at home, alone, drinking with my cat, because my friends are usually working or something. Looking for strictly platonic friends, natch.

I guess my Skype is boys.be.suspicious
Got the name from a Japanese band, and have no idea when I made the account, so please no bully ok thanks
>>
Me:
20/f/Australia
Painfully NEET
>Likes:
Books, wicked tunes of the pretentious white girl variety, tabletop gaming (pen&paper, card, board), politics, /x/ stuff, cooking, DIYs.
Has angry SJW tendencies.

You:
Either has similar interests or something cool to teach me about. I love listening to people talk about stuff they're passionate about.
I like hearing about other countries especially their politics (trying to wrap my head around britpol).
Tell me about your D&D campaign or character, or play Minecraft with me maybe?

>kik
KrystalatsyrK
>>
>>24415909
Kik? I've seen a few of those bands you mentioned live.
>>
Me:
25/m/NYC
Broad range of interests. Sports, vidya, weeb stuff, reading, talking about makeup (seriously), soft stuff
I feel happiest when I have people to talk to. I recently lost all my friends and gf, one disaster after another.

You:
Interests don't matter because I learn to appreciate anything you like that's different but liking similar stuff is a big bonus. I need someone that can hold a decent conversation, I'm tired of talking to brick walls.
I can skype or text w/e. Just add me on kik and say whats up

Kik: Pita
>>
Oh this is cute, I like this

Me:
20/f/FL
Average height, thin, white,
Cats, cosplay, sewing, traditional and digital art, 90s pop-punk, Japanese language and culture, kimono, and medical science
Low-key interest in vidya, tabletop (D&D), and cars
I'm good for heavy and/or philosophical conversation, just being that person who asks you how your day was, etc.

You:
Female or male, whatever age
Interest in crafty stuff is a big bonus but honestly I'm down for whatever. If you're looking to talk I'm your dude.
I'm /not/ single, so platonic interest only please

Kik: Painapurru
>>
Me
23/m/uk
.night owl so can pretty much talk all night
.movies,sports,tv
.fairly decent advice giver
.will not send dick picks just want few buds from around the world
.dark humour kind of take it too far

You
.m/f or what ever
.funny
.dark sense of humour
.some one who draws I like looking at people drawings

Snapchat dazzha1
>>
This is a nice thread!

Let's try it out.

Me:

21/M/Dominican Republic
Tall, chubby, glasses, likes listening, reading, animals, I can be very shy when starting a topic but once it starts up, it will continue!
There's many other interest as anime/manga, games, other countries cultures (I like talking about this topic!), mythology, philosophical, news. Pretty much any topic that mat come up, I'm always open to talk about it.

You:
18-30 I guess?
Male/female
Friendly people is always a plus
Doesn't matter for age/body/ethnicity/ whatever other classification is named
Honesty is sacred

Don't know what else am I missing.
>>
me:
26/m/florida
6', chubby, glasses,
i watch a lot of movies and tv shows
senior in college for computer science
shy usually, but love to chat online with randoms

you:
22-30/m or f
idk how you look to be honest, i'm not really looking for anything romantic
friendly, funny, fun to chill with, watches movies often and has interesting tastes
talks openly about their life and drama -- it's interesting to me and i like to be that guy to vent to
not really looking for anything romantic or talking everyday/often, but maybe a few times a week
has an interest in lame computers or programming helps, doesn't mind hearing me bitch about it either
>>
>>24416694
oh, my skype is duality-complex, or snapchat is omgsrslym8
>>
>>24415736
I hate putting my contact info out there too. I might tomorrow and if you see it we can chat I thought you were interesting in other threads.
>>24415771
Spooky, cool

>>24415828

Awesome username, drink anything good? I would be mortified if I accidentally sent a nude. I mean it wouldn'tbe of me but it would be some creepy pic a friend sent and I wouldn't be able to explain it on my phone.
>>24415911
>wicked tunes of the pretentious white girl variety
Not sure if genre or band...

>>24416040
I might crash soon but we can be buddies.
>>24416067
Cool interests do you mind me asking questions or would you rather me talk to you about one of my interest? >>24416124
I have to redownload snapchat before we contact.

>>24416680
You didn't include contact info.
>>
>>24416758

meep okay. hope to hear from you!
>>
>>24416680
Kik is Ariel.rl
>>
>Me
25/m/Colorado
Straight/single
Autistic Nerd, electronics repairman by day - engineer/programmer by night
I am chatty but I have a good set of ears (eyes?). I can be pretty antagonistic at times but I'm kinda down to earth for the most part.
I like mostly wave, ambient, and dnb as far as music goes. Cyberpunk anime is my fave. SciFi movies are my go to.

>Biffle
I'm not picky with gender. Age 21-30 probs.
Mostly just someone I could talk about anything with, from memes to life. Interest in science is cool. I like to learn so I actually enjoy listening to people talk about their interests, goals, passions. I also like to help people get through challenging situations, so someone that shares their mind.

I guess since this is IDEAL if you were super loaded and wanted to go smoke weed in space or something that'd be p awesome. Not expected however lol.

kik: g.oak
start off with one sentence of what youd spend the lottery on.
>>
>ideal friend
My ideal friend is one I can fuck, but I'm guessing that's not the point of this thread
There ought to be a thread for that
>>
>>24417990

idk, i guess it could be. i dont think most people posting here are after that tho
>>
File: 20160930_113837.jpg (694KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_113837.jpg
694KB, 1920x1080px
21/m/USA
A bit bored and down on my luck. One of those days...
Very smart and can talk just about anything.

Anyone can kik me about anything, I'll reply :)

Tylerthrowaway
>>
File: 1471731205063.jpg (235KB, 566x635px) Image search: [Google]
1471731205063.jpg
235KB, 566x635px
>>24415736
will you be my waifu?

>be me
>into phil, psych, hist, pol, geopol
>26
>shy introvert recluse stereotype
>poor af
>sad af
>lonely af

i gib kik? i gib kik
>ieatcats90
>>
Me:
21/M/Canada
Cool guy
Plays video games
Drinks excessively

You:
I don't care
Also cool
Plays video games
Wants to play video games right now
Also drinks a lot
>>
>>24419690
ps my skype is pintsizedslasheer
>>
File: friendinfograph.png (3MB, 3338x4000px) Image search: [Google]
friendinfograph.png
3MB, 3338x4000px
boom
>>
>>24416694
hi there i want to talk to you
if you would be so kind to get online
thank you
>>
>>24415736
op where can i contact you?
>>
>>24415911
>angry SJW
instant turn off.
>>
>>24421308

If you post info I will contact you :)
>>
>>24421605
kik is wistfullyunfortunate
>>
File: idealfriendchartv4.jpg (2MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
idealfriendchartv4.jpg
2MB, 3828x4587px
>>24415736

Thank you for making another one of these threads, anon.

>>24415911

What kind of SJWness are we talking here?
>>
>>24422154

I dont normally talk to people as young as you are but on the other hand you seem very mature and like someone i would really enjoy. On the OTHER hand, I don't have any of those forms of contact. Hrm
>>
>>24422174
tfw you never contacted me ;_;
>>
>>24422185

If you posted a contact for me I totally did !
>>
>>24422191
nope ;~;
>>
I don't usually participate in contact threads. Does anyone ever find people worth talking to on here?
>>
>>24422192

? Who are you? I'm on mobile so can't search

>>24422192

it's a numbers game like everything else but it definitely happens !
>>
>>24422174

Thank you for the interest! You are OP, correct? I don't know if the 3DS has any native chat capabilities, but if it does that could always be an option. What chat services do you have?
>>
>>24422280
i'm wistfullyunfortunate on kik.
>>
>>24422334

To my knowledge 3DS doesn't have any chat. I have Skype or Kik discord etc
>>
>>24422507

Discord would probably work well if that is something you would be up for.
>>
>>24422552

Sure. I am new to the program but if you post your thing I will add you !
>>
>>24422580

Me too! anonlikescavestory#3821 is my username.
>>
>>24422592

added!
>>
>>24422213
Yes
>>
My ideal mates post is very similar to my friends post. So I guess I'll just put it here.

Me:

27/f/US
Short and on the curvier side
I look significantly younger than my age suggests
I have a career I enjoy, a house I live in and a vehicle appropriate for the ever changing weather of my state
I love the ocean but fish freak me out... Did you know their poop just trails behind them? Madness.
I play video games(PC mostly but I recently acquired a PS4)
I'm very laid back and prefer spending time inside but I am not without the abiloty to function socially when required
I like cute pictures of animals and have found they make my day better
I have 3 pets and 2 out of the 3 are kind of assholes to new people
Im pretty obsessed with the website Imgur and will send you a ridiculous amount of links. Just be nice and pretend you looked at them.
I want to get married some day and have children that cut into my video game time
I have a lot of random and useless movie and TV knowledge. It's kind of pathetic.
My feet and hands are always cold but I refuse to wear socks to bed because I'm not an animal
My musical tastes are mainly stuck in the 90s. Let's sing Spice Girls and Boy Band songs together

You:
Male or Female
Between 21 and 35
Location isn't a huge thing really
Not grossly overweight(a bit chubby is okay) and you're not skeleton skinny
You have a job or are in school working towards a fascinating career you want to tell me all about
You also play video games and can participate in flirtatious shit talking
You hopefully understand my TV and Movie references and if you don't you would be interested in watching to find out more
You have your own obsessions and interests and want to share them with me
You are comfortable spending most of your time at home but when I take you out you don't act like an awkward mute
You want a wife and children someday so you can dress them in Halloween costumes and force them to cosplay adorable things

Kik - Obscure90sReference
>>
>>24422814
Any racial preference?
>>
>>24422814
25m, tryna learn how to make games while I suffer from wage rage. I also have a cute puppy. kik razeq8
>>
me:
f/20
struggle w/emotional issues, and the like (real stereotypical).
laugh at anything and everything

them:
have a sense of decency
nice

Kik me: messilysad
>>
>>24419690
ayyy, 22/f/Canada
You seem alright. I play video games and drink excessively. I'd be up for games depending on what you play but I'm shit at conversation.
>>
Me:
23/m/USA
About ,6 ft average build
Loves dogs
Loves horror movies and cartoons.
Xiu xiu, cage

You:
Whatever gender
21-31
Similar interests.
Rolls eyes
>>
>>24423860
23/m/Canada

Games, drinking and I'm GREAT at conversations. I'll pick up the slack

Kik? Mine's AceDetective
>>
18/M/NC moving to FL in a few months

I'm a radical weeaboo /pol/ack turbo virgin NEET, so keep that in mind. If you want to call each other losers and play games, I'm your man. Currently accepting pity sex applications from cute girls, but alas this is a Taiwanese image board and I'm expecting nothing. Made a Kik today: RanceSK1
>>
Me:
19/F/South Africa
average height, thin, white
I have social anxiety, but I'm getting better
I like gaming, politics, drawing/painting, science, cooking, cute things and spooky/horrifying things

You:
any age, M or F
not a cunt
similar interests to mine
open and honest

Kik is breakfastgeode
Skype is insomniabeats
>>
Alrighty. Should give this a try.

Me:
24/M/Chicago

I love music. I love deep talks. I love blowing ppls minds. I'm a musician, entertainer, performer, comedian, just down to earth dude trying to live thru this Shit we call life. I just wanna make people smile. I love listening to stories and difference perspectives from people experiences. and I'm the biggest comic book freak you will ever meet in your life. Big nerd in general, can geek out with you with poetry much anything (sci-fi, video games, cartoons, "pop culture", etc ) I'm pretty open as long as your nice. Recieve what you give.

You:
Dude I don't really care. Have a sense of humor and we are on our way. Sensitivity is a no no. Just be chill. I can't pinpoint what the fuck you should act like. Be yourself and we'll be just fine.

Hmu anywhere. I'm always up. Batman has trained himself to get a full nights rest in 3hrs. So have I.
Kik & SC: generalshowzen
>>
Me:
23/m/CA USA
Very open, can converse on mostly anything, non judgemental. Im really into music and film any type of art really.

You:
Whatever gender
Around my age
Open to most things

Anyways my kik is robp1223
>>
File: god.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
Me:
Looking for someone who could potentially become a close friend.
19/m/AUS
math-rock + folk + jazz.
Very adaptive to other people's personalities so I'm easy to talk to yet I am confident talking with others.
I usually prefer to listen to other people and their lives though.
I watch Anime, TV, play games & am usually trying to find something new to entertain me (usually something artsy).
Love dogs

You:
18- 21 m/f
Preferably someone caring but soul-less is okay as long as you're funny.
Similar interests and open to suggest things that you like.
Preferably in a similar timezone so I'm not messaging you 5 minutes before I go to sleep.
>>
>>24424190
What kind of music do you listen to the most? What's your overall political orientation?
>>
>>24424758
hey your description is pretty much the same for me apart from confidence. what's your contact info?
>>
>>24424101

Well I'll be darned. I am from South Africa too, anon. 19/M. I am >>24422154
>>
Found some cool people only by responding to posters so I'll post my own info.

Me:
22/M/Ireland

180cm/77kg/masculine

shy at first but open up when comfortable

Likes: animals, cooking, running, swimming, cycling, going to the gym, reading (don't do it enough), film, music, some anime, photography (and pretty much everything art related)

NEET atm, but hopefully not for much longer.
Them:
Female identifying
Not incredibly lewd
Capable of holding a conversation
Passionate about her interests
being very social is a big plus

Not superficial so I don't care about height, race, age, or looks.

skype dvrrvgh, kik wistfullyunfortunate
>>
>>24425046

I love all music really. I have no set genre I like. My playlist goes from Snoop dogg to Alina baraz to cannibal corpse and etc.

As far as political, it's a topic that had no end whatsoever. Everybody is fucking dumb. Setting into account that "1" person can be the face of a nation is fucking stupid. Everything is corrupt. Everything is planned.
>>
File: rodarbal.jpg (35KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
rodarbal.jpg
35KB, 500x417px
>>24425114
kik: xrincub
>>
File: IMG_2522.png (336KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2522.png
336KB, 750x1334px
Me:
19/f/usa
You:
18+ if F
Pls don't be over 26 if you're a M it starts get weird then

Tell me what you did today
Kik- okbourne
>>
Me:
24/ M/USA
NEET actually autistic. i like to talk about dungeons and dragons, worldbuilding in general, and other nerd shit. i play vidya but not like no mutiplayer games.

You:
a lady id like but a dude is fine too.
same interests or just keeping to conversation going with something else im really bad at that even online.

>>
24/M/Canada!!

Shy at first but one you get to know me I'm pretty talkative, love animles, outdoors, really pretty much anything
>>
>>24426966
Kik Breub
>>
me:
23/m/WA
homo
into games, specifically chess, go, mtg, other competitive stuff
huge weeb, love sports anime, i get very emotional about fictional characters
little misanthropic, but very passionate towards good friends
little shy, plus some anxiety issues

basically looking for someone as similar as possible, for a low-maintenance friendship where we play games and talk about anime and shit, but are okay with giving each other space every once in awhile

huge bonus points if you're okay with starting the majority of conversations, im bad at initiating but i have nothing but love for people who regularly talk to me first :3

kik: sleepington
>>
ME:
28/M/DC (currently in MD barely)
Looking to meet someone 21+, preferably F. Meet, hang out, explore the city and find new things to enjoy. See where things go. I love women with the right amount of curves, but beauty is beauty. Confident but not overly so.
I love gaming, sports (especially hockey), going out with friends, movies, music, etc.

YOU:
Preferably F, 21+
Hopefully we share the same interests in some aspects.
Open to all races, body types (again, beauty is beauty), and ages.
Hopefully you live close enough to hangout in person after we chat.

KIK: DOtheDU
>>
File: hmpf.png (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hmpf.png
19KB, 500x500px
>>24415736
Me:
>21 (22 this month) / m (bi) / FL
>5'11", 135-140~lbs, pale
>Emo trash who wears all black and skinny jeans
>Super geeky and obsesses over books and gaming
>Loves marathoning movies, shows, anime, etc..
>Degenerate, super-kinky, super-submissive, clingy, anxious and shy
>NEET and borderline-hikikomori
>Very recently single

You:
>Over 18, otherwise couldn't care much
>Either gender
>Lives in U.S.
>Dominant
>Doesn't mind all the awful characteristics about myself I just listed
>Geeky (The more the better)
>Can carry my NEET dead weight until I stop sucking at life.

I guess just post contact info here for whatever you use if you exist.. But.. I kind of just asked for an unrealistic unicorn.. ^^;
>>
File: 1474589615601.png (851KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1474589615601.png
851KB, 640x1136px
Me:
>26, male, traveling (currently Hawaii)
>musician of the folk/jazz variety
>enjoy reading about mythology, religion, conspiracies, the occult, weird shamanic shit, etc
>travel a lot
>only play pretty nerdy games (e.g. grand strategy, roguelikes, openttd, tabletop games)
>use linux
>ennui-induced substance user

You:
>consumed by your art
>redpilled
>like to talk about the subjects above
>like to share inspirations

I think the ideal friend could be a lot of things, but being someone who I find fun to talk to and being someone I can respect are pretty much the only real requirements.

>>
21/m/NJ
Tall,chubby
Like gaming, anime, movies(especially horror), into doing pretty much anything fun
Friendly and sociable, like to talk about anything interesting, like learning new things.

You just be friendly and fun to talk to. Having similar interests is cool too. Anyone is welcome honestly
Kik: haiikevin
>>
File: aries camilla.jpg (123KB, 540x584px) Image search: [Google]
aries camilla.jpg
123KB, 540x584px
Finally, the thread I've been waiting for.

Me:
>20/F/Brazil (as of now)
>Femme lesbian
>Political science and international relations major, physics minor
>Likes animu and vidya. No specific genre, but I like things with well-written female leads.
>Cosplayer (I cosplay badass girls who can kick your ass and look great doing it)
>Recent animu: DR3, Love Live Sunshine, Hibike Euphonium 2, Little Witch Academia
>Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates (my current obsession), Project Diva, Sm4sh, Overwatch
>Likes to go on and on about things, whether it's best girls, or politics (I keep up closely with current events, especially about the election), or exoteric science questions regarding life, the universe, reality, and everything.
>Friendly and caring, will listen to your problems
>Likes to snapchat photos of her cat all the time

You:
>Any gender
>Being LGBT is cool because eyy similar experiences
>Between 18 and 30
>Not a NEET
>Smart, articulate, well-informed
>Talkative and fun
>Has animu/vidya in common with me so we can go on and on about it together
>Tells me about their day, generally likes to share their experiences
>Randomly hits me up like "look at this fucking shit" and starts talking about it
>Curious, a good listener
>Similar sense of humor to mine
>Snapchats me pictures of their pet

Skype is despair-muffins. Talk to me if this is you 8) and males, as always: pay extra attention to the "lesbian" part. We can talk about love and sex, it's all good (in fact I encourage it), but no talk of love and sex involving us. Ok? Ok.
>>
>>24427393
Hello. I exist c: What's your contact info?
>>
File: flattered.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
flattered.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>24427713
Do you have Steam? That's where I like to hangout the most right now. Otherwise just let me know your Skype, kik, email or whatever I guess. ^^;

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mythofthenearfuture
>>
24/M/Canada
I like drawing, adventures, gaming, watching movies, also I love animals! anything really just want to chat, I'm not judgemental

You:
Close to same age as mine? Doesn't really bother me, male or female into gaming, movies etc
Kik: Breub
>>
For a friend thread it's incredibly superficial...
>>
>>24427851
Just like the people posting in it.
>>
Me:
24/M/USA
Love music (discovering, listening, bingeing, making playlists, the whole deal), walking, cooking, eating, anime, reading (I still read mature teenage coming-of-age books. Fuck you.), movies. Hulu and Netflix. Love animals a bunch. I write a lot, poems and personal shit.
You?:
M/F 21-40
Similar interests.
Intelligence and open-mindedness are pretty much required.
>>
>>24427962
>Didn't post contact info

Well then.
>>
>>24427971
Shit. Thanks.
>>24427962
>Kik: virulentphantase
>>
File: 1475561069837s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475561069837s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>24427713
>TFW you find a wild unicorn, but (he/she) doesn't post contact info or add you when you post yours.

The struggle is real. T_T
>>
>>24428031

>>24427060 here, not a perfect fit, and i cant talk until tomorrow, but i'll add you on steam! :3
>>
Me:
25/M/USA
Average Height, Decently overweight, glasses
Not very social hard to make friends. I like reading my 3ds, vita, And my steam. I love my kitten Belle. Lots of Music mostly broadway though.
You:
Anyone who is fun to talk with. Has similar game taste and enjoys talking over typing.

I'm Ryan My steam name is Flarice and my picture is my cat when she was a fluffy potato kitten.
>>
>>24427681

On what platforms do you play Sm4sh, anon? As I stated in my post, I am looking for friends. If you would like we could play a game of Sm4sh or two. I could send you my details via email or steam, Telegram, or Discord.

>>24427756

You seem cool anon, I will add you!
>>
>>24415736
Hey you sound cooool, we have a few things in common

I'm 24/f/US
Dress really girly
Into video games, books, llustration, baking and cooking or just like food in general, fairy tales, design, cute things, talking, shopping (I buy cute clothes a lot, no judge), taking photo of food and animals and stuff (I wish I had an actual good camera)

I'm good with talking and calling on Skype

My Skype is sheeptears, what is yours?
>>
>>24428924
Oh and for ideal friend

17 - 35, girl because I miss having more friends who are girls
Into video games and will play them with me
Is nice and not super sarcastic
Will put up with me and take the time to get to know me
Likes to talk a lot, and is good with voice calls on Skype
Likes to cook vegetarian stuff and can share recipes together!! Lol would be cool but not necessary
>>
Me;
26M
Work long hours at a desk job.
Lots of design knowledge.
I enjoy listening.
Not great at picking up signals.
Not cool enough to be playing Overwatch.
Living out of a suitcase.
Degenerate.
You;
Ready to tell me if I'm boring and willing to tell me to fuck off without fear of a turbo shitfit.
Not feign interest then never talk again.
Can introduce me to something new, or willing to take up a new hobby, skill or topic with someone.
(Optional) know tricks.
(Optional) can teach me to dress better
>>
>>24415736
Hey I'm 22 y/o 6'1 athletic, pretty introverted male with a degree in mechanical engineering. If you'd like to talk more add me on kik at jfclarke
>>
27/M/USA
Average height (6'1"), supposed to have glasses but only wear them for passing the driver's license renewal eye test, most likely have antisocial personality disorder, athletic type body but not bodybuilder /fit/ type.
Into a little bit of everything really, enjoy cycling, scheming, drinking a little, smoking. Long road trips alone or with a few close friends are my favorite. I like cats better than dogs.

Skype is danieltandre
>>
>>24422814
Do you have skype? I threw my smartphone out of the car in the hood to get rid of it. lol
>>
Me:
28/M/Aus
Tall, quiet, introverted but open-minded
I like listening more-so than talking, but I have passions in just about anything: Literature, Video Games, Music, Film...
I'd like to just be able to interact with more people and learn more about new perspectives.

You;
Any age or gender
Have interests that you like to talk about or share and I'll gladly pursue them alongside you if you wish.
Anyone happy to just chat, game or share random experiences.
>>
Me:
>
21/F/US
5'5, curvy, glasses, dark brown curly hair
mixed race
shy/very caring, over thinker
long car rides, video games, music, school, watching certain shows & movies
animals, browsing the web, astrology ( not an expert or anything )

You:
<
between the ages of 21-30
female
shy or outgoing
any body type, race or religion
not into nude sharing
clingy
super friendly/non judgy
interested in a long term friendship

my skype: [email protected]
>>
this is a cute thread! Found some good friends on /soc/ from previous exp so will give this a try.

Me:
23/F/Aus
easy-going, friendly, appreciate a bit of sarcastic humour
works in creative industry
love animals, especially cats
interested in art, design, vidya, movies, music, tv shows, cooking, eating, books, life etc.

You:
any gender, between 20 - 35
can carry a decent conversation
similar interests or I'm happy to hear about yours
friendly, honest & if you're passionate about your crafts, that'd be nice too.

kik:catsonmarss
>>
>>24415736

op I'd like/love to chat with ya

kik - trappysaku
>>
Me:
26/M/US
Used to be really social, was in a controlling relationship for 8 years until about a week ago. Still dealing with that. I just want someone to talk to, my friends only want to play video games and I can't do that at all.

I don't even know what I like right now. I can't remember.

You:
A human being that has the capacity to just talk with someone. I won't spend the whole time venting, I promise. I just hate feeling alone. :(
>>
>>24431104
Oh and skype is mephistojesus.
Don't ask
>>
Me:
25 / m / PA (USA)
6ft skinny, pale, kinda hairy. long hair cuz all natural/cant afford hair cut.
I like to talk about things, just talk in general, I don't really do good with argumentative people, all my friends irl all girls so thats why i'd rather talk to a guy.
Trading pics is cool
talk about plants and art, writing and memories

You:
doesn't matter your age, i don't believe people on here are over like 50, it would be cool if you were close in area to me but it also doesn't matter
like i said guys preferred, its be really cool to talk to anyone, talking is fun. I always answer back. be open minded, and send me music that you like!

Kik: Issanop

pic is me :D
>>
Me:
22/F/TX
Short, red hair currently. It's been many colors.
Sarcastic little shit who enjoys snarky comments.
Likes playing video games, pc or Xbox, reading, scary movies, PIMD.

You:
20-25 M or F doesn't matter.
Preferably someone who can actually hold a convo and not immediately send a nude.
Someone who will play games with me and if you play PIMD that's a major plus. It's a crappy phone game but I'm addicted.
Someone who will discuss movies with me and their favorite books.

Kik: theadventuresofkayla
>>
Me

27 / Biological male / US/California

Medium long hair
Open minded, kind individual
I don't mind and I like listening to/reading vents and such. I'm here to listen~

I crossdress...

Would like some female friends to converse with, always nice to chat. I'm kind and friendly.

18+ and 20s and or close to or around my age is fine too as long as I get meet/make/talk to some female friends

Interests and stuff I like

Pokémon, trading card games like Hearthstone Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Magic the Gathering. Haven't played any of these in quite some time, though. Anything technical also interests me, networking, programming, and such... Books, despite that I don't read nowadays. Video games, music, anime, manga, comics, western comics/comic strips. Wallpapers and anime-like images and such. Various other interests and stuff I like too

Would like some female friends to converse with, always nice to chat. I'm kind and friendly.

kik

trappysaku lewd/sexual/kinky/etc

CLEAN - MSakuEX

take your decide on which one you want to chat with me on and we'll go from there

You

I'm ok with mostly/almost anyone as long as you're not fake, some fuck around, oddball and such. Don't add me just to try and squeeze pics from me just because I crossdress and because I'm transgender, especially males can fuck right off with those poor intents.
>>
Me:
23/F/USA
Laid back
Low maintance
I love talking about music, especially rock. A passion of mine would be music history.
Interested in vidya,anime, movies,series, cooking, outdoors, traveling, music, history, and economics
Tries to be funny but usually fails
Overall, just another generic white girl

You:
Any gender
21-28
Can carry a conversation, the deeper the better
Willing to complain and be petty with me from time to time
No mental illnesses or doesnt make it obvious
Low maintance, high patience, and easy going
Same interest as me
Not easily offended

>>
Me:
26/F/Canada
My interests include board games, anime, reality TV, baking cookies, comics, nail polish, kpop, drinking tea, and building blanket nests.
I like watching TV together, so if you're down for that, that's awesome. And I don't sleep much, so night owls and people in different time zones are always cool. But as long as you can hold a conversation, we'll probably get along.

>>
>I am...
24/M/US
Bisexual
Currently on the east coast, moving to the west coast before the new year. Ex-military, going to college in Cali.
Open-minded and intelligent, I love music a ton, all genres. Into art, food, cooking, drinking (craft beer, mostly), anime, reading, nature, hiking, swimming, videogames (PS4), tattoos, deep conversations while on the brink of sleep. Animals of all kinds.
Mostly looking for platonic stuff, but if there ends up being a mutual attraction, not opposed to some pic swapping or sexting.
>You are...
M/F/whatever 18-?
Passionate about something. Varied interests, intelligent, and can hold a decent conversation. Are okay with me sometimes speaking in fragmented sentences. Similar interests would be nice so we would have something to talk about.
>Skype: [email protected]
>>
>>24430929
Do you have skype? I no longer carry a smartphone due to niggers stealing mine too many times.
>>
File: Picture of me 3.png (194KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 3.png
194KB, 480x480px
22/m/AU
5'8" 58kg
neurotic
ethics and art history
https://youtu.be/6XuFwXCB8oI

>>
>>24431915
>low maintenance
>petty

Which is it?
>>
File: IMG_6390.jpg (61KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6390.jpg
61KB, 360x640px
M/21/MI
6'2" 170 lbs
I enjoy video games, hardcore music, 00's pop punk, and 90's rap
More introverted than extroverted but not opposed to going out.
You:
18-30 any gender
Talk to me about any music, movies or tv shows. Teach me some shit or something. Learning is cool
Kik: ninjaturtle7861
>>
me
draws and i love pizza
watches movies and youtube clips
chef, likes vaporwave
scientist, night owl
drinks sometimes
not an opera singer but likes nature

>you
it doesnt matter really, just be friendly, otherwise:
consistent
will show me new things, similar interests are fine
not a lewd, maybe some banter
not garbage
may add me to skype group
pronably looking for friends around the world and is therefore easygoing

i only use skype.
>>
>>24433114
and your skype username would be....
>>
>>24433114
>>
Me:
27/M/EU
Bisexual

Languages: English, French and Spanish

Interests: Biology, Zoology, Reading, Weird facts, PC/iOs games (used to play wow, archeage,wildstar, guildwars2; currently just hearthstone and LOL [EUW]) , Sci-Fi, All kinds of fiction be it book, movie or tv shows, dance music mostly, but also whatever else has good rythem and non extreme lirics( I don't feel like listening to stuff that tells met o kill ppl...)

Fav authors: Terry Pratchett, Ian Banks, Anne McCaffrey, Jean M Auel, Neil Gaiman, R.A. salvatore etc.

Interactions: I like talking, can be very inquisitive but one word or short cutoff answers put me off. i love hearing bout ppls lives. I find I'm usually always initiating the conversations and it's sorta disappointing I have to do it, feels like asking for scraps of your time :/

I don't mind lewd trading but if it's only that it sorta bores me eventually, I'm not horny 24/7,I go through slutty fases when i trade a lot and then years where I stop altogether.

You:
M/F similar age range and interests, +-5hours gmt cuz if not the timezones get too weird too talk 00:00 now so I'm off to sleep.

Thanks,

KIK: Leoglassilver
>>
Me:

23/M/Straight

Chubby, Hispanic and bearded
Very social and enjoys talking to anyone
My interests range from TV shows, music(mostly hip hop but will listen to anything that sounds good), art, anime and manga, technology ect.

You:
Within my age range(20-28), m or f, likes to talk throughout the day, similar interests are cool but not necessary... I can talk about anything. Share random stories and be funny!

>>
You guys are older than i'm used to but its cool

Me-
18/M/UK (Cambridgeshire)
6'3, mid length ginger hair, blue eyes, that sort of shit, sound like a bit of a posh twat
enjoy history, woodworking and listening to music and i like listening to what other people are listening to
extrovert front but introverted if that makes sense
like helping people with problems or giving advice, non judgemental i guess
i have 2 cats, but ones fat and stupid
(i doubt theres anything anyone will want to know but if you do want to know ill tell you)

you-
i really dont care as long as youre chill

if you wanna talk please email me at [email protected]
then i can give you more specific contact info
>>
File: tumblr_m7y5y6Lb2d1qjgw8zo1_500.jpg (79KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7y5y6Lb2d1qjgw8zo1_500.jpg
79KB, 500x384px
me:
19/f/usa
- depressed
- likes computers, makeup, fashion, overwatch, warcraft, talking mad shit/complaining
- pretty normie
- feminist
- wants to play vidya

friend:
near my age/f/usa
- depressed
- likes computers, makeup, fashion, talking mad shit/complaining
- decently normie
- feminist
- wants to play vidya

i just want a really cool female friend who i can talk about ~stupid girl shit~ with, idk
being surrounded by boys who probably are only talking to me because they want my nudes is kind of exhausting
if u understand this feel pls hmu
>>
>>24434764

I think you are lost, anon.
>>
>>24434778
i can dream ;_;
>>
Me:
25/F/US
I work, cook, and watch some normie TV shows
Stuck in limbo between robot and normie
Fascinated by people but no real friends
Talk about my job too much
Loves dogs, cats not so much
Probably should be in therapy
NOT looking for romance
I want a friend to talk to throughout the day, send and receive stupid pictures and videos to and from, and just get to know in general

You:
21+
Nerdy is cool
Likes dogs
Honest
Likes talking about themselves and their day
Not a bland wet blanket
Not super political
Maybe goofy and silly and easy to joke around with
>>
>>24434856
Email Me: [email protected]

:)
>>
>>24434856
I love dogs more than plausible. What's your contact info?
>>
>>24434856
Maybe provide some contact info? You sound pretty neat.
>>
>>24434856

So romance is not a possibility in the slightest? :(
>>
>>24434870
>>24434871
Oops should have specified I'm only using kik

Leave yours please... I'm afraid of getting spammed with dicks again

Inb4 getting flamed for not posting contact
>>
21/M/UK (Berkshire area)

-5"10, short/med length wavy brown hair, green/brown eyes, pretty face with a decent chin, stubble most of the time. Broad shoulders and fairly strong but not ripped body.

- Not massively social due to the fact i think most people are retards but once I click with someone I can chat and be chill with them easy.

- Hobbies include gaming (PC only) Music and audiophile fuckery (used to be sound engineer) and cooking (am now a chef)

- I would say i'm quite intelligent but I love to do dumb shit and say dumb shit for giggles, for instance i know how bad drugs+alcohol+smoking can be but i do all of them because i'm not all that fussed about what happens to me in general.

You:
- 0-30 Preferably female, but males also welcome if you're chill.
- Intelligent, be able to talk about cool shit but without sounding like a pretentious nugget.
- Like computers and food.
- Don't take anything too seriously
- Be DTF in general, because love is a meaningless chemical reaction and sex is pretty fun.

I mean i don't fucking know what I expected from this but why the fuck not hey?

Kik: xianlewis

Email: [email protected]
>>
>>24434897
This is some advanced level autism.
>>
>>24434878
Uh... no. Sorry. I would have posted in the dream guy/girl thread if that were the case.
>>
>>24434885
Kik: virulentphantase
>>
>>24434856
I wanna be your friend ^^
Kik: Irespectyou2
>>
>>24434905
this entire thread is autism
>>
>>24434925
Nah, this thread is a decent way to meet a friend. Why would you post here if you think it's autism? Your ego is off the charts my man.
>>
>>24434930
Posting for that exact reason, who cares if i have an ego?
>>
>>24434945
You should care, dude. Egos aren't attractive.
>>
>>24434955
Lmfao, why should you try to be attractive. Why not just be who you are and the end. In my opinion its much more awful to try be something you are not just for the sake of attractiveness
>>
>>24434968
This
>>
19/M/Ireland

6"4. Short brown hair.
Loves socialising, chatting, pc gaming, 3DS (mh mainly).
Will watch anything if entertaining.
Not looking for nudes, got a gf. Just some mates.
Always open for a talk ect.
Alcohol is also very nice along with puns

You:
M or F (18-24)
Relaxed
Similar interests might help (or not)

Kik: mc.nugglet
>>
File: IMG_20161009_213003.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_213003.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Me
>28/male/usa
Frustrated with the current state of affairs.
Wants to go out into the street and chant things like "Not Until The Turkey 's Cold", in protest of Premature Xmas Decorations.
Ranks people on their knowledge of history, or your willingness to learn it.
Manic Depressive but getting better.
Likes to text when I'm bored at work, about anything really, my job is a total bore hole.
If you can explain things to me I don't understand, that would be awesome.

Buddy
Pretty much anyone, but a QT female would be very pretty much more better.

kik:ninekplus
>>
>>24434968
^This right here

The real ego is trying to make everyone else think you're attractive and thinking that's an important aspect for living.
>>
>>24434856
you sound super cool, I'm 24/f/US

my skype is sheeptears, add me pls
>>
>>24434885
ohhh nvm I hate kik, if I get it I'll add you though
>>
>>24435461
Then what do you use?
>>
>>24435470
I use skype, even though it sucks sometimes
>>
>>24435476
Sometimes. You can add me on there though.
[email protected]
>>
me:
m/18/us
I just graduated hs in 2016 and am hoping to go to uni in the michigan area, planning on majoring in finance, but im secretly hoping something more interesting strikes me or I get lucky and win the lotto
I listen to a fair amount of music and find it genuinely fun, always looking to get and give reccs
I play some video games, but less than I did about a year ago, I play dota here and there with friends, and ive been playing elder scrolls legends, which is more or less a hearthstone/mtg clone with music I have a lot of nostalgia for
I really like talking to people for the sake of talking to them, and having a close group of friends to rely on is important to me

You:
is willing to talk about whatever you're into, I guess im pretty flexible and into new stuff, so fi you wanna introduce me to something new that would be pretty neat
not overly into psychology, I dont know why but the whole armchair psych and mbti stuff really bothers me
it would be cool if your favorite friend is chandler

my skype is live:windynotch
>>
>>24415911
you sound pretty cool desu.

aight ill give this a go:
me:
18/M/AUS
tallish, normal body, i like to think i have a nice face, like jokes and laughing, watching tv shows/movies, video games (PC and 3DS)/ tabletop games (cards, DnD, etc) im also into throwing knives and building weapons like bows, plus general DIY stuff.
im interested in learning about stuff, discussing things, and animals. i just got out of an abusive relationship and i find it very hard to trust people now, so be warned if im a bit reserved at first

you:
preferably female, most of my freinds are male so i like variety. prefer close to my age so max 22 y/o.
plays video games so we can play together. liking similar music is a big plus, i love talking about shared interests cause then i feel like i can contribute. would like if you can keep a conversation im tired of keeping them going on my own.
ill only put my things like snapchat if someone responds and actually wants it.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.