[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shaved armpits on guys... yes or no? I have shaved my ass and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

shaved armpits on guys... yes or no?

I have shaved my ass and pubes for years. currently have started getting brazilian waxes. just Last week I decided to shave my armpits for first time too.

my question is: is it weird to shave armpits on a guy ? I'm especially interested in female opinions

pic not me
>>
anyone ?
>>
>>24415335
I quite like the hairless look on guys but strangely I prefer to be natural myself except my legs, which I've always shaved. This is not some weird laziness double standard, it's my genuine preference both ways. So yeah, I'm all for it.
>>
>>24415487
are you female?

so you like being hairy but guys smooth? interesting. what do guys you date think about you being hairy etc ?
>>
>>24415498
Yes.
Yes pretty much, it's not a huge deal to me though.
Current guy is more than cool with it. In past relationships I've at least trimmed for the guy but I feel better being natural down there. Pits I go back and forth on. Bf has been encouraging me to go natural again now the weather for sleeveless tops and beach and stuff is out the way. In case you wondered, he trims his pubes really short. His armpits are natural but he is not a hairy guy at all.
>>
>>24415513
that's super interesting. did you ever ask him to shave his body for you ?
>>
>I'm interested in female opinions mostly
Well, feel free to ignore me, because I'm a gay guy, but.. it's whatever. Men's bodies are attractive regardless, but it's much more sexier for a man to not shave his body hair. Men are hairy, it's part of what defines the physical characteristics of maleness. But do what you want, not what other people want. I hate my body hair, personally, but love it on other guys.
>>
>>24415766
what parts do you shave? thank you for your input
>>
>>24415712
I told him when we were first together it would be hot if he kept his pubes really short
>>
>>24416207
just pubes ? and why not ask him to shave it?
>>
I dont even like shaved pits on girls.
So no.
>>
>>24416356
He has shaved for me in the past, it's kind of a hassle though with the stubble afterwards, the practical option is just to trim it really short. Just pubes because he doesn't have much hair elsewhere, I'm not into hairless male legs so he doesn't shave them, and armpits because I've never asked him to, but maybe we should give that a try. Especially if I grow mine out the contrast would be hot.
>>
I've shaved my armpits a few times and I personally liked it until it starts growing back and it gets all itchy and prickly that is the absolute worst
>>
>>24416374
Dat feel
>>
>>24415335
have you noticed your BO completely change?

i use less deodorant now, and always smell clean - rather than smelling like a rancid dead dogs donger
>>
>>24416439
I notice no difference myself
>>
>>24416439
BIG difference. I hardly smell anymore
>>
>>24416439
>>24416513
BO is underrated tho desu

>did I just admit that?
>>
>>24415335
All natural armpit hair, gross.
Trimmed works if you clean if well enough to not reek of sweat.
No armpit hair is supreme.
I'm a guy, but most chicks I've talked to agrees with me
>>
>>24417281
This is considering the rest of you being smooth, by the way. If you were a super hairy guy, then shaved armpits would be weird
>>
>>24415335
I shave mine because it makes bo maintenance much easier, but you sound like a raging faggot.
>>
>>24417285
I'd imagine its the same as hairy guys and shaved pubes. I liken the look to a golf course. The area surrounding it is overgrown and a full forrest with years of growth, and the closer it gets to the 'flag' the shorter and more cared for the grass is.

Ive trimmed since i started growing hair. Dont think i've let it grow in once. Wont wax it, but shaving isn't an issue if you constantly use an electric razor.
>>
>>24417829
I'm not. I'm 100% straight. curious why you think I'm gay though is shaving gay ?
>>
>>24415335
str8 male here

I shave my abs/underarms/neck
>>
>>24420052
you do realize only gay men say "str8" right?
>>
Straight guy here, I think it's personal preference, personally I shave my pubes, or have them very short, ass crack and balls, chest, back and pits, make me feel clean and tidy, I don't get any complaints.
>>
>>24421444
what do women say about your armpits?
>>
I trim my pits a bit, so they still look natural. BO is fine. My girlfriend likes it, and I catch her sniffing my pits every now and then. I also have hairy chest/legs/ass. She's from Germany btw.
>>
Bi guy here.
I shave my armpits fairly regularly. To be honest I'd be happy if I had no body hair at all!
I shave my junk and legs pretty often too. I like the way it feels and looks.

Most partners I've been with, female and male seem to like it.
Most girls in particular seem pretty jazzed when a guy puts the effort into shaving.
>>
>>24415335
no, it does not look nice.
>>
Bi guy here. Very much into pits. Typically if a guy is scruffier I'd prefer he not shave, and on more feminine guys I prefer smooth. But all of them are great.

If anyone wants to show theirs off, Kik me at txcpl311.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.