[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bored in between class and I will give you the honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0315.jpg (61KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
61KB, 507x507px
I'm bored in between class and I will give you the honest truth. Kik = buttpuppy
>>
lol I did it wrong
I will privately rate your buttholes, cocks, pussies, tits, face, and body.
>>
>>24414541
Your nipple compliment your tits perfectly. But then again not tornado is enough for me
>>
Timestamp
>>
>>24414914
Why ask?
>I will privately rate your buttholes, cocks, pussies, tits, face, and body.
this + tits automatically proves it's fake
>>
>>24414914
I'm talking to her right now, she's legitimate.
>>
>>24414981
it's not legitimate unless you see "her" vagina.
>>
thanks for the distraction guys. rated ~60 dicks. only a handful of exceptionally large ones, a lot of ugly ones, some nice ones, and one exceptionally small one. a couple of nice buttholes and an equal amount of nice faces.

not sure why you'd think i'm a fake but i'm also not interested in arguing with anyone dumb enough to think so! time to go to class, thanks for the distraction.
>>
>>24414533
pussy plz
>>
>>24416106
It's in her profile pic...
>>
Yeah i know all you fags say you got rated and talked to "her" how many of you actually saw live real time stamp and actually did some work on Her display pic acne goatse looking bitching with the itty bitty tirty comittie behind her havi g basement dwellimg van boys cum over a fake is feeding this bitches ego have her prove her slut and lets move on many a whore have come before and and will come after get this bitch off my feed and have a willing slut come take our cocks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.