[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date & end threads Where would you go and how the date end's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: perfect-date2.png (47KB, 831x422px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-date2.png
47KB, 831x422px
Date & end threads

Where would you go and how the date end's

Post photo and replay to others
>>
Well since I'm a huge nerd I think my peer to date would probably just be me and her playin' the vidyas laughing having fun, maybe a pizza or two. And then it would end with sex obviously, I'm no monster.
>>
>>24410398
>Thought it wld b fun to do this, havent thought about it before so sry if it's really long
>Beginning
I would want to meet a stranger in the morning, hit it off but have to get somewhere chore-like like a hospital appointment so half agree to go meet at a location later that day at a certain time.

Meet and be half surprised to see him, walk past a costume store, go in and buy random things, like a wig and a cowboy hat and each wear them around for the rest of the day. Walk past a street musician and I ask to borrow their stuff, he'll play a song on guitar for me then I'll play a song, and people will think we're good and the street musician would let us keep some of the money.
We'll then walk past an outdoor concert or a bubble show and get free bubbles or tshirts. He'll then buy me a weird ice coffee flavour with the musician money and i'll like it and he'd try some.

Then he'd tell me he's taking me to one of his favourite places, we'll rent bikes and go there. It would be somewhere artsy or naturey like a gallery, or a specific spot in a park. We'd sit i a place where no people would pass by and sit and talk for hours about everything, the world, the sky, life and death and god, tell each other all our secrets and play like arm wrestle and compliment each other, sitting closer and closer.

And then he'd tell me to close my eyes because i have a leaf in my hair or something, then he'd kiss me by surprise and it would be fucking amazing, we'd do it again and just sit and watch the sunset and talk and sing some more.
>End
He'd then tell me i have to go or i'll miss my train, he'd walk with me to the station and we'd kiss again not caring about the people passing by, he'd come thru the barriers with me tho it's not his train and doesnt leave until my train goes my thinking I'll never see him again, only to find out on the train, that he left a note in my pocket with a private joke and his number and i'd listen to a song he recommended all way home.
>>
>>24410524
That actually sounds really fun, albeit a bit too romcom to probably ever happen irl.
>tfw you'll never have a meetcute with your future wife
>>
>>24410524
well you put a lot more thought into it than I did : /
>>
>>24410533
Sad, right?
>Tbh about a third of that has happened irl, but with different people and at different times
>>24410536
I have a lot a free time..
>>
File: phantom_poster.jpg (1MB, 1840x1328px) Image search: [Google]
phantom_poster.jpg
1MB, 1840x1328px
>>24410398
I dunno if I have a perfect date. I like adventures, and with that you sort of don't know how things will go until after the fact.

I do really want to take a girl to Phantom of the Opera when that comes through my town in about two months. It's a suitably romantic setting, and aside from that, I've just loved the play ever since I saw it at the Majestic Theatre on Broadway, many years ago. I think a fancy dinner, followed by a showing of Phantom is probably the closest I have to a perfect date.
If only I could find a girl to actually go on said date with me....
>>
I want to get home from work early and push the living room furniture out of the way and up against the wall. This will take considerable effort because my coffee table is iron and glass, so it weighs a ton, and is right in the middle of the room. I want to take all our pillows and some big, comfy blankets and put them on the floor. I want to turn the lights off and only use candles or flameless candles. I want a wine, cheese, finger food picnic, that I would prepare beforehand, and then smores in our fireplace. Then I want cuddling. I think it would be so much fun to surprise my fiancé with this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.