[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Dating What are your thoughts about online dating?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Tinder-1.jpg (69KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder-1.jpg
69KB, 600x1067px
Online Dating

What are your thoughts about online dating?
Have you tried some of the online dating apps?
Did you liked it? Why?
Do you have some stories to tell? some advice maybe?
What is the best app for you?

I heard that everyone in those apps have higher standards then irl, is that true?
I myself tried 2 days ago an app (bandoo), i had many notifacation. messages,visitors,matches in just 2 day, i am trying to ask, is that any real? or does the app make fakes notifacation? Because i heard many times that online dating app doenst realy work they try only to get more money.
I didnt realy tried to talk to anyone yet and i dont know if i will continue those kind of apps,

Thats why i am askying your thoughts
>>
I got out of a long term relationship and got on tinder solely to fuck girls. Did that twice and didn't like the way it made me feel so I took a break from that to just start going on dates (via tinder) that worked well and I had fun. FF several months and I ended up meeting a girl (again through tinder) that I wound up dating and now will be marrying soon. So, long story short, I met my soon to be wife on tinder.

I recommend it as long as you can hold a conversation, are willing to go on dates just for the sake of dates, and perhaps most importantly - be fucking honest about what you want. I didn't bullshit at all at first, I told girls straight up I had just gotten out of a long term relationship and I was trying to fuck. You'd be surprised how far that can get you.
>>
>25 never had sex
>decide i should probably start having sex
>download tinder
>get laid in less than a week
>very quickly get good at sex, can cum multiple times and never go soft
Everything went better than expected
>>
I've had two long term relationships with people I've met on OKCupid. I've also gone on plenty of dates where not much happened and I made a few really good friends through it.

There were a few instances where people that I met weren't 100% accurate with how they portrayed themselves online. A few people looked almost nothing like their pictures, a couple had lied about their jobs, and some people weren't actually single.

My advice would be to go into it hoping for the best and planning for the worst. You might meet someone amazing. You will probably meet someone mediocre. You will rarely meet someone completely awful.

I haven't used Tinder, which seems to be the most popular one, and I'm still in the long term relationship that I mentioned above, and Tinder wasn't really a thing when he and I started dating.
>>
>online dating
It's just personals you date IRL.

I've tried OKCupid, a lot better than PoF.
They're all shit though.
>>
>>24410305
hmm i will give it a shot, the thing is i am a guy who wanna a serius relationship, i just wasnt sure if i could get it through online dating, anyways thanks for the answer
>>
thanks for the answers mates, online dating stories thread
>>
File: image.png (175KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 480x480px
>>24410320
I've never understood what you do when you show up to a tinder match. Do you greet each other? Do you hang out? Do you immediately fuck?
>>
>>24410382

Then say that. I mean it when I say that honesty will get you pretty far, some girls just wanna hear the straight up truth because so many other guys they talk to just bullshit or say what they think the girl wants to hear.

Be yourself, be interested in them, find mutual hobbies, don't be afraid to be like "thanks but no thanks" if it doesn't look like it's a good fit/match
>>
>>24410420

What do you mean "when you show up to a tinder match"? Like, when you match on tinder or when you finally meet a match in person after talking?
>>
Never used tinder but i did meet a girl online well tried to meet we talked for a few days set up a date to meet somewhere she seemed excited i showed up to where we agreed to meet and nothing she didn't show
Didn't respond to my messages or phone calls still haven't heard anything from her
>>
>>24410420
Are you autistic?
We went to go get hamburgers and then walked around downtown Nashville. Decided we kinda liked each other and went out again.
You act like a normal fucking human
>>
>>24410492
I'm a kissless virgin so yeah.
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>24410516
Well just talk for random stuff, you can start from the basic stuff like asking questions about her, about movies,books,hobbys, she has a job? she studying? in which university/school? natural things people do. The covensartion will flow naturaly, you will find common interest and talk about, the cause will be a book? a movie? something more important about your lifes? its just like you talking to a friend BUT you dont want to be friends so make your hints cleary seen and dont be tensed, If you are not confident, fake it. it will come
>>
>>24410846
What do you mean by my hints?
>>
>>24410858
by your hints i mean you must let her know that you like her, make a compliment about her looks, say that you like something she is doing ( example- oh you like reading books-? tell her why you think its good and admire that) if she likes you she will too say things like that. and you will understand that by the way she looks to you, like her eyes will rivered on you (most girls do that). more or less those are the hints, mostly girls do that in the beginning, you just gotta follow up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.