[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys please help, I'm feeling a deep sadness and this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: desperate.jpg (805KB, 1170x1160px) Image search: [Google]
desperate.jpg
805KB, 1170x1160px
Guys please help, I'm feeling a deep sadness and this shit isn't going away. I could relax a bit so I'm not feeling as bad but this is seriously overwhelming. I moved here with my family by February from a faraway city. Haven't made a single friend since, and I can't stop feeling like I'm not boyfriend material at all and that I'm so socially inept I cannot go into a date properly. I get attached to people with ease only to be left with a deep feeling of solitude once people part ways, I tried to make friends but I'm so fucking shy I can't seem to connect easily, and I already have issues that don't allow me to open up more easily because I'm fucking afraid of being hurt again.

And I was on the verge of crying while I was typing that.

27/M if you think this may be important.

Would've posted on /adv/ but seriously I just need someone to talk with and vent.

And I don't know if I want to add anybody anywhere as a contact. I already feel extremely anxious at the sole feeling of meeting anybody new.
>>
I would like to help, but would need a way to contact you
>>
>>24408767
Uh, in what way if I may know?

I... think I have a Kik which is basically unused because nobody uses Kik over here.
>>
>>24408781

Well, I'd be happy to talk to you, be supportive, offer a female perspective. If you want to use kik that's cool, post it and I'll message you
>>
>>24408785
soujiroelric

Please consider I do feel nervous from contacting, but if this means that I may get some help then it's worth the shot, I believe.
>>
I feel this. I want to die, I hate everything about my life and myself and i just feel defective. I have no friends where I live now and don't see myself being able to make any.

Every bad thing feels like it is the end if the world and I break down over tiny shit. I cant function socially. I don't know what to do.

I wish I could help you op
>>
>>24408852
I would like to be able to help you as well. Have you tried therapy?
>>
>>24408785
No add...?
>>
If you agree we can be friends dude
But need some contact
>>
When I'm sad I watch numa numa sometimes.

You'd be surprised how much it can help
>>
>>24409442
Here >>24408803

>>24409449
Quite the classic
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
You can talk to me 24/7, I'm a good mellow, nonjudgmental listener.

kik sexykellso
>>
Bump because I need perspective about what I posted.
>>
OP here. I was checking some threads here and all of my insecurities are kicking off. I don't look super manly (I've been told that I look handsome but I definitely don't look like a super rugged guy or anything alike), I'm not very kinky at all, and even if I were I don't feel like I can please a girl at all, especially because I can't bring my sense of security up at all (I'm aware it's not cockiness).

Sorry...
>>
>>24411007
>I definitely don't look like a super rugged guy

this is not the only type of handsome
>>
>>24411030
Isn't it? There's a thread around where the girl is asking for older looking guys. How the hell do I even compete.
>>
>>24411033
that's one girl, there's billions of people on the planet. i'm sorry about the self esteem issues but you're not in reality dude
>>
>>24411033
Remember where you are while browsing the thread before making assumptions that you would not fit the profile. This is 4chan after all. People only post the best looking picture of 5/10/50. They only show what they want to.
And a lot of ugly people are in happy relationship with much better looking people than them, but this is a question of confidence (which i also totally lack so i know what you might feel about the inability of making friends).
You can compete with what else you have to offer, i don't know a passion, knowledge, being a listene...
>>
>>24411063
I'm aware I'm not but I don't know what else to think after what I've gone through. And this includes outright being called "not enough of a man" from close females.

>>24411066
Guess that I'm smart enough and I'm at least eager to keep a conversation so I dunno. And yeah, I guess people also sell their best looking pics and such?
>>
>>24411007
Do not think that being kinky somehow makes you cool or more desirable. And if you are looking for anything besides one nighters they don't matter.

Hate to say it but it seems like you need to get off 4chan. If you come here for comfort and only are reminded of your anxieties is no good.

At least take a break. I'd tell you to stop worrying but you obviously have pretty crippling anxiety so you can't.

Seriously, when your anxietis are flaring and you decide to go on /so you are just asking for trouble. Instead you have to find a thing, I don't know what, that completely takes over your mind.

The key to stopping an anxiety attack, I discovered with my ex, is total and complete mental focus. Stop the thought processes before they spiral into oblivion.
>>
>>24411109
>Do not think that being kinky somehow makes you cool or more desirable. And if you are looking for anything besides one nighters they don't matter.
Even if this includes that I cannot do anything harsh or rough in the slightest without feeling like shit?

>Hate to say it but it seems like you need to get off 4chan. If you come here for comfort and only are reminded of your anxieties is no good.
Did something similar with another community. I've naturally avoided going.

>At least take a break. I'd tell you to stop worrying but you obviously have pretty crippling anxiety so you can't.
This is destroying me. Probably I need a therapist.

>Seriously, when your anxietis are flaring and you decide to go on /so you are just asking for trouble. Instead you have to find a thing, I don't know what, that completely takes over your mind.
I didn't know where else to post my OP.

>The key to stopping an anxiety attack, I discovered with my ex, is total and complete mental focus. Stop the thought processes before they spiral into oblivion.
I've been like this for days and probably a couple weeks already. Will it work?
>>
>>24411138
Do you have insurance? If so get therapy. With all the crazy shooters the past few years therapy is almost always no copay. When your life is defined by what you fear you have no life. I don't know you so I cant say 'oh I'm sure you're a great guy' but no one should have to live in constant fear of shit that can't kill you.
Therapy can help. Some people use 4chan as therapy but there is nothing like having a person in front of you, face to face, who HAS to listen to you. It's their job and it doesn't matter what they think. Hell even just for the ability to vent once a week I went for over a year.
Drugs might help too, but that's a dangerous path, even if perscribed. Lot of antianxiety pills make you a zombie.
>>
>>24411201
>Do you have insurance?
No I don't and that's why I hesitate to get therapy.

>Drugs might help too, but that's a dangerous path
Very much so, I wouldn't dare to go down that path.
>>
>>24411212
I would look into the state insurance if you are in the US. It is usually pretty easy, an online form and a mail in form later.

If your foreign to me I cannot advise on insurance or therapy I'm afraid.

Some people will say "just smoke some weed you'll feel better." I smoke every day almost but be careful. It won't hurt you at all, ever but sometimes high anxiety people experience the high ten times higher.

If that made any sense.

What you said about not being able to be rough at all without feeling like shit isn't something I would stress over. And before you worry about companionship at all you should work out why or how to treat your anxiety. Do yourself first. No woman will make you happy if you're already sad.

I really hope I'm helping at least a little. Anxiety is a real problem, but it is treatable and manageable if you find the right method for you.

There is hope.
>>
>>24411104
>not enough of a man
this exactly, is the reason im pretty much in the same situation and feeling like you just described what i feel.

back in February i had to move back to my parents as i had ended my university courses. got a new job and a ldr with an amazing girl that i still love. about 2 weeks ago the girl completely ended things and is now blocking me on everywhere. i lost my job and pretty much all my friends with it. So now im stuck at my parents house without any friends becuz i literally know no1 here.

feeling like i'm worth nothing and the reason my now ex left me is becuz i "need to man up" and not fail at everything i do.
>>
>>24411285
>If your foreign to me I cannot advise on insurance or therapy I'm afraid.
I'm foreign sadly, so yes I have to look into whatever options I have. I'm certain I will not get help from the state, however.

>Some people will say "just smoke some weed you'll feel better." I smoke every day almost but be careful. It won't hurt you at all, ever but sometimes high anxiety people experience the high ten times higher.
That's okay, I don't like the smell nonetheless.

>And before you worry about companionship at all you should work out why or how to treat your anxiety. Do yourself first. No woman will make you happy if you're already sad.
That's one of the reasons why I said I'm not boyfriend material. How the hell can I make somebody happy if I can barely put up with myself? I know a girlfriend could probably alleviate some of the symptoms if she's able to reassure me properly though...

>>24411286
What the fuck does she want?! And dude I feel you, I don't know what else to say but I totally understand you...Maybe meeting somebody new at uni will help though? I know for a fact it's easier than if you weren't studying.
>>
>>24411212
If Amerifag go online and apply for whatever state shit you got.
A lot of people are trying to encourage and build you up and that's cool.

But I'm assuming it doesn't work for you.

Debilitating anxiety is an imbalance of brain chemicals whatever they are. Something is causing you automatic INVOLUNTARY fight or flight response to be active constantly. Normal fears and anxieties go away.

You aren't a shitty person who's just scared of everything. Your brain chemistry is just off.

That is why therapy is probably your best option. Even if it's expensive consider how much better your life will be if you can at least learn the proper tools to manage the symptoms.
Anxiety, especially the cronic debilitating sort you seem to suffer from, has deep rooted causes that are unique to each case.
That is why the help of a trained proffessional, someone who can help you properly, with the tools of whatever voodoo magic they have is going to be your best option.

And you can tell any therapist you will refuse drug treatments, if you're worried about them shoving pills down your throat.

I really hope I'm helping.
>>
>>24411424
Sorry I thought my first one didn't go through so I said something different but similar.

Haha I retarrrd
>>
>>24411437
Oh don't worry, your input is extremely valued.

I was talking with my family and they said they'd help me pay a therapist. Tomorrow I will call somebody and start getting help, this is something no just anyone can help me with.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.