[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial Domination with a twist? (personal post) I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (36KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 262x193px
Financial Domination with a twist? (personal post)

I'm looking for a submissive sugar daddy basically, but with more of a boyfriend vibe. Does that make sense? Is there anyone interested in that? This is my dream arrangement.

I want to dominate the guy and lead the relationship, incorporate some sadism, we worshipped and get paid.

I'm 19 and black. I would prefer guys 18-29.
>>
>>24406005
I want to marry a princess.
>>
File: 1467356328134.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467356328134.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
>I want to be a cunt and get money for it while pretending I'm more than just a spoiled, parasitic whore
>>
>>24406034
Maybe there are people into spoiled cunts. :)
>>
>>24406034
>Black Bribes Matter
>>
Sure. I'm 28 and have more money than needed. Depends on how you look tho black female
Kik is kingkoopa
>>
>>24406063
Are you a submissive? Your post seems fake because of the "more money than needed" part. That's not a legitimate reason.
>>
I'm submissive, but am skeptical of this because
>>24406034
>>
>>24406080
Not daily but that's what I am into. I like the break from reality
>>
Actually this post is probably bullshit now that I actually look at it. You never posted a pic...
>>
26 yr old German guy looking for a woman who likes gifting me. I'm not ugly but sure not the cutest boy in the world. I'm not fat but a bit chubbier than average. I am very nice and polite and flirty nearly all of the time but can also be a careless asshole. I love sexual things but I cum too fast very often. and I sure will not do anything for money. I think no women will answer this, but why not trying. at least I'm honest. Kik jazzmatazu
>>
>>24406122
Post a pic so people who hate the idea can troll me? No thanks. Will send pic to people who post kiks.
>>
>>24406122
Do you know how mean and racist people on 4chan are? I wouldn't post my picture if I were a black woman.
>>
>>24406132
I'll have you know my trolling is limited to the subject matter.
>>
>>24406140
Yeah, she could get shot!
>>
So, you're going to prostitute yourself out but you'll feel better about it if you are the one controlling the sexual interactions and you can both pretend you're in a relationship.

Just accept that you're a whore and have an honest contracted service arrangement instead. All this complexity is just a pointless way to protect your ego from the realization that the only things of value you are bringing to that relationship are a vagina and a user attitude.
>>
>>24406132
Kik me lets talk about this. Loverofallover
>>
>>24406005
it looks like description od 90% o marriages....
>>
Alright Lilli calm down.
>>
I'd do all of that except the pay part.
>>
>>24406140
lmao if you are that sensitive,what are you even doing here?
>>
Is there any market for Male FinDom? I really like long distance submission,and the idea of them paying for the privilege makes me rock hard.
>>
>>24406005
>submissive sugar daddy
>boyfriend
>19 and black

so basically, the average nigress.
>>
>>24406315
Financial domination doesn't always involve a vagina, sweetie. Some men enjoy giving up control to a smart strong woman.
>>
>>24406005

Isn't what you're describing commonly known as a regular ol' heterosexual monogamous relationship?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.