[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any femnons in rapid city feel like hanging out with two Bros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Any femnons in rapid city feel like hanging out with two Bros we are road tripping through
>>
>>24405850
sounds rapey, sign me up
>>
Atleast sticky probably.. Glad your on board though.
>>
Will you spitroast me and high five each other during?
>>
Wow absolutely! This sounds. 100% like a good idea
>>
Eiffel tower all the way, but really we just want to socialize with anyone but each other we are on the 16the hour in the truck.
>>
>>24405994
Where are you driving from and to and what is your cargo? What has the traffic and weather been like on your journey so far? What makes you choose Rapid City for your stop?
>>
>>24406007
From Illinois to Montana. Hauling furniture for my apartment. Just the largest city before our destination.
>>
>>24406007
Oh sorry not much traffic and sunny.
>>
>>24406027
>>24406029
I actually live thousands of miles away but always find that part of the USA interesting because you don't hear as much about it as say California. Would love to go on a road trip across South Dakota with a couple of cool guys.

What takes you to Montana? Whereabouts are you moving to? Is the drive along the I-90 beautiful or tedious?
>>
>>24405990
Isn't this the board for cams and meeting?
>>
>>24406046
It's flat and boring, I went to Montana for work. It's not horrible though just empty.
>>
>>24406054
What kind of work? Are the people like hicks and rednecks? Or is that a myth? Are there hipsters and other features of urban coastal America in the places you have passed through? South Dakota is injun country, have you seen any? Are there like rest areas and service stations on the road where you can get coffee and shit? What is the most remarkable thing that has happened on the journey so far? How many hours until destination?

It's good of your friend to help you. I appreciate I am asking a lot of questions. I do this to people sometimes.
>>
>>24406068
There are Indians and Cowboys and hipsters. It's like anywhere else really.
>>
Do you have a good phone sognla and like 4G and shit in the middle of nowgere on the I-90, or do you have to wait between population centres like Kimball and Plankinton?
>>
>>24406079
So my autocorrect or whatever really messed up that one:
>signal
>nowhere

>Hipsters
That's interesting. I find it interesting to speculate what a young adult who has grown up in Kimball, South Dakota does with their life. Whether their social circle is limited by geography, what work opportunities there are, that kind of thing. I know it's not the middle of Alaska or something but to someone in densely populated suburban Europe these places seem really pretty remote. I picture the high schools as being like in Napoleon Dynamite.
>>
>>24406079
Of course I am talking to you on my phone.
>>
>>24406102
Obviously you are, but does reception drop out between towns or is there a good data signal along the whole road? I'm guessing there is, America has pretty well developed road and telecoms infrastructure.
>>
>>24406104
Yeah its pretty solid signal, honestly hit us up at some point if you feel like road tripping. On a more topical note we made it. So is anyone from rapid city on here?
>>
>>24406124
If the local methwhores are not online today and you don't find anyone, are yoy and your buddy going to... you know... Brokeback Mountain?
>>
It's about lunchtime there right? What are you going to have for lunch? Are there diners and shit?
>>
>>24406135
It would be awkward to poke my brother in the poop shoot, so solid maybe. You know desperate times...
>>
>>24406135
We are having Vietnamese for lunch, it's a nice place.
>>
16 hours in the truck and it's the middle of the day now. I'm guessing you set off yesterday and spent the night somwhere. Where did you stop and how was it? Was it a motel?
>>
>>24406148
Nice choice actually, that's cool. Enjoy it. Save some for me.
>>
File: 1475431515340-1384542141.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1475431515340-1384542141.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>24406156
Will do sir.
>>
>>24406167
I'm not a sir but thank you, this is actually pretty cool talking to people having their Vietnamese lunch in the middle of America. This would not have been possible 100 years ago, it would have been more like Buffalo Bill shit in that part of the world. I hope you're feeling refreshed now you're out of the truck and able to stretch your legs. I'm going to go and tidy my kitchen but will be thinking about you, and, my phone can come into the kitchen and has 4chan. It's getting dark outside here.
>>
I'm going to listen to the song Road Trippin' by the Red Hot Chili Peppers while I do my kitchen
>>
>>24406195
You aren't a sir?
>>
File: tmp_16277-Saigon816928149.jpg (28KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16277-Saigon816928149.jpg
28KB, 348x348px
>>24406210
No, I thought that was clear from the start actually. How's lunch?
>>
File: 1475432907480-416504280.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1475432907480-416504280.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>24406213
I guess I haven't been paying attention. I'm actually full. Also I was serious let's exchange contact info and if you ever feel like touring we can host you at our place.
>>
>>24406245
That's a cool offer, thank you, butI literally live the life of a relative poorfag on the other side of the Atlantic so am never going to meet you, realistically. Also you didn't answer all of my questions yet or engage really with my musings and curiosity about your part of the world.

Will you make it to your new home by nightfall?
>>
>OP and his bro now lying in the smouldering wreckage of their truck in a roadside ditch in northern Wyoming.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.