[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25/F/USA can't sleep and i'm in the mood to talk to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

25/F/USA

can't sleep and i'm in the mood to talk to someone with a nice accent. post here if you think that could be you!

also general accent thread if anyone else wants to request i suppose
>>
>>24404886
depends on what you think is nice, I'll probably be different to most you'll hear, I'm Cornish ... Uk
>>
25 m
Tx accent
Kik pilotpanda
>>
>>24404893

well post a skype or something!

>>24404897

but how will i hear your accent on kik
>>
>>24404899
aw yeah, gimme a minute, can't remember my skype p/word. I'm M/46 btw. I understand if I'm "too old"
>>
:3 can you kik me and I'll give Skype info it's my email
>>
>>24404886
What accents do you consider nice? And what accent do you have?
>>
>>24404946

just like a standard american accent i guess. I moved around a lot as a kid so i can't really point to any one area but it's unremarkable.

I consider a lot nice, idk. Why, whaddya got?
>>
>>24404949
Australian. However, people just came home and I can no longer talk right now. Sorry.
>>
>>24404886
Post yours
>>
>>24404959

bummer! if you think you might be down to talk in the near future, feel free to post anyway

>>24404962

my accent? why
>>
>>24404966
Possibly. I'd rather not post my Skype though. If you'd like, you can email yours here some time in the next 10 minutes and I'll add you: [email protected]
>>
>>24404987

sent
>>
>>24404886
I'm northern Irish we have pretty noticeable accents if you wanna kik ?
>>
>>24405001

luv irish accents but... how will i hear it over kik
>>
>>24405005
Video message
Kik is uuuu5991
>>
pretty good luck last night, anyone else?
>>
>>24406379
I think we already talked. I think do you remember a guy offering to do tell you Beware the Jabberwock? I'm working right now but I'd still be up to reading for you.
>>
23/M
Scottish Accent

Kik:Soda93
>>
23 M
From FL as well
Kik is tkitt12
>>
>>24406409

That was not me!
>>
>>24406416
Scottish accent is garbage. No one likes it. Annoying fuck
>>
>>24406666
Quads don't lie!
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BfZ6qvBT5b

If I should die,
And you should live,
And time should gurgle on,
And morn should beam,
And noon should burn,
As it has usual done;
If birds should build as early,
And bees as bustling go,–
One might depart at option
From enterprise below!
‘Tis sweet to know that stocks will stand
When we with daisies lie,
That commerce will continue,
And trades as briskly fly.
It make the parting tranquil
And keeps the soul serene,
That gentlemen so sprightly
Conduct the pleasing scene!
HOW DO YOU ENGLISH?!
>>
>>24404886

My accent doesn't carry near as much brogue when I'm talking as when I'm singing. If you're still looking, here am I.

https://soundcloud.com/fortunate-misfortune/cant-help-falling-in-love-with-you
>>
>>24406712

that's lovely :) more looking for someone to talk to, but that's beautiful, thanks
>>
Well, I'd be down to type. SO sleeping in same room, so it'd be hard to talk.
>>
>>24406725

My skype name is refugeanoth if you want to have a chat lass.
>>
>>24406740

wait, who are you?
>>
>>24406749
I'm no one in this thread so far.
Swedish 25 year old male though.
>>
25/m/Scotland

Kik is Xtopuiuu
>>
Add me on Snapchat
crispycremecake
>>
>>24406749
I'd be down to talk. I've got a bit of a weird chicago/west coast hybrid accent. Email me at [email protected]
>>
bump perhaps
>>
>>24408278

Australian here living in MN. I have a weird blend of aussie and Midwest accent now, strange to most people. Might be able to talk, people are asleep but whatevs
>>
>>24408345

contact?
>>
>>24408349

Send an email to my spam email and I'll respond with a skype or kik or whatever you prefer I guess.

[email protected]
>>
24/m/ky
I have the worst southern accent you'll ever hear
>>
Hawkfiveten

29/m/fit
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.