[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf of 5 years convinced me to try an open relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (383KB, 1242x1997px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1242x1997px
My gf of 5 years convinced me to try an open relationship for a few months. AMA
>>
>>24402567
How much of a cuck can you be?
>>
>>24402567
is that your text conversation?
>>
>>24402570
Yes.
>>
>>24402572
hate to say it man but your relationship isn't gonna make it
>>
Why didn't you just leave her ass?
>>
>>24402567
literal cuck
>>
>>24402567
Hahahahaha what a fucking loser! Go get some testosterone you fag bitch.
>>
>>24402567
kalamazoo kekekekek

op
please dont tolerate this? she sounds so shitty.
obviously i know nothing about your situation but thats awful

are you gonna fuck other girls and tell her about it?
>>
Well, was he bigger than you OP?
>>
>>24402572
Why are you still putting energy into her when:
A) You can't even fuck her
B) She's fucking other men.
C) She's get's blackout drunk

What's your reason, OP?
>>
>>24402567
Can you post pics and moar texts anon
>>
>>24402567
show us the rest of the conversation :^)
>>
>>24402567
Ok you are literally nothing but an emotional tampon for her.
There's a reason open relationships aren't common long lasting relationships.
>>
>>24402567
I'm in SE Michigan. Does your girl want to fuck bareback?
>>
File: image.jpg (396KB, 1242x2057px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396KB, 1242x2057px
>>
>>24402567
She convinced you because she wanted to fuck other men, she was not thinking of it from your point of view, as in she wasn't thinking of the benefits for you. All she was thinking was that she wants to get cock from tonnes of different guys.

It's really pretty sad that you are basically still monogamous. She probably already had a guy lined up which is why she was so eager to ditch monogamy. Where are your other women?
>>
>>24402633
I love her and the long distance is only temporary
>>
>>24402656
Hahaha... Fuck her best friend then see how she takes it.
>>
>>24402662

BWAHAAHA
you love this dumb slut? im sorry anon

so tell us, where did she meet this well-hung man?

the only appropriate course of action now is either leave her dumb ass or fuck a hotter bitch and send her pictures
>>
>>24402674
This
>>
>>24402662
Is the open part of your relationship only for the duration of the distance part of your relationship
>>
>>24402617
Pervs gotta perv, man. Nothing wrong with being freaky as long as everyone involved consents to it and enjoy it (and stay safe).
>>
>>24402680
Yes that's the plan. The reason she is being so explicit talking about it the sex is because she knows that it turns me on. So really her telling me about it is respect for me
>>
>>24402700
Awesome! I hope it keeps up and that your arrangement will add extra spice to your lives for many years to come long after the open part has ended.
>>
>>24402567

Fuck you, Chrishop.
>>
>>24402700
kek ok m8

so why did you even make this thread
what would we have to ask? youre not getting any action
>>
How does it feel knowing your girlfriend doesnt have the decency to be upfront and honest with you? She clearly wants to fuck other guys but doesnt have the balls to break it off with you.
>>
>>24402656
Have any more?
>>
Also interested in moar
>>
>>24402700
fucking CUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>24402567
So OP how can I go fuck your girlfriend?
>>
File: marriage 00.jpg (33KB, 385x400px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 00.jpg
33KB, 385x400px
>>24402567
go find a new girlfriend she's going to dump your ass when she gets back
>>
>>24402696
I'm a submissive tranny slut who probably shouldn't talk, but... goddamn are cucks pathetic
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 1242x1982px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 1242x1982px
>>24402723
>>24402738
>>
She probably is letting every dude hit raw, OP is getting aids
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1238x1568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1238x1568px
>>24402786
>>
Why bother having a gf if shes just gonna whore around :/
>>
God you people are stupid. Calling someone a cuck isn't an insult if they literally are a cuck. He gets turned on hearing about his gf banging other guys, and it isn't like she's forcing him or he is against it. He is obviously fine with it. You're all retarded.
>>
OP.... Now you're going to have to watch her get fucked right in front of you while you JO in the corner.
>>
newfag scum constantly spam the word cuck regardless if its relevant or not
>>
>>24402790
Do continue...
>>
>>24402567
Jake....?
>>
>>24402567
>>24402656
>>24402786
>>24402790

This is really old bait and everyone should be ashamed for actually believing any of it.

Old pasta is old.
>>
>>24402806
its still an insult
just like how calling you a fucking retard, even though you literally are retarded, is still an insult.

>>24402883
>>24402883
>>24402883
>>
Ah, all the 12-year-olds in this thread, not knowing how to be reasonable and think through things.

So, OP, it's open, right? How many women are you dating/fucking/etc.? You know you can, right?

The rest of you idiots: Google "polyamory", "swinging", or "nonmonogamy". Learn something. Until then, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>24403160
No. I'm polyamorous, this guy's just a cuck. I mean for fuck's sake, he asked his girlfriend how big her new lover's cock was, he clearly gets off on this shit. I would never ask my girlfriend something like that or vice-versa. Also I'm pretty sure he's not even trying to find any other girls to fuck, he just seems to be using 'open relationship' as an excuse to indulge in his cuckolding fetish.
>>
>>24402790
ask here if he was better than you ever were in bed
>>
jesus christ a real cuck
>>
i know this is bait but it still made me want to never be with another woman in a relationship. im saving these pics just so i can remind myself when i am weak never to give into the pieces of shit women are.

reeeeeeeee
>>
>>24402567
>implying open relationships are rare
I have 2 boyfriend's and 1 girlfriend and I love them all equally
>>
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Seriously though reading these things make me sick

If I ever get in a relationship and then my gf wants to try this shit, I'm out. Fuck that. If you think that's disrespectful then it's disrespectful to fuck other people when you're in a relationship, so fair's fair.
>>
File: flash.jpg (88KB, 720x1280px)
flash.jpg
88KB, 720x1280px
I swear to god OP I was in exactly your position a year ago. I had a girlfriend and our relationship had to shift to long distance for a while, she asked to be open and i gave it a chance. I got into the cuck shit despite knowing it was a bad idea and asked her the exact same shit you are now, within 4 months she ditched me for her boss....Please dont make my mistakes, this is like watching the car crash that was the end of my last relationship on replay in slow motion.

Also, pic related, its me now....don't let this happen to you OP, cuck stuff is a slippery slope.
>>
>>24405332

That's not you -___-
>>
>>24402745
because a 'stable marriage' is automatically a good one. I'd rather have a great relationship with an interesting, independent woman who knows what she wants that at some point might fall apart than a 'stable marriage' with a boring person who remains with you because she's afraid she won't find someone else.
>>
>>24402567
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>24405410
In other words... you're single.
>>
there is 0 way this shit is real
delete thread please
>>
>>24406420
Are you serious, this stuff is everywhere. Anyone in the swinging community can vouch for that.
>>
>>24402567
I'm near Michigan OP, how can I get in touch with your girl?
>>
>>24406420
My girlfriend left me, but kept sleeping with me as she slowly moved out of our apartment. She decided to sleep with a Craigslist guy to "get over me"... he according to her sucked in bed, so she kept sleeping with me. So the I moved away and she kept texting me, asking me to pay her airfare so she could be my fuck buddy. So, yeah, this shit does happen.
>>
>>24402786
OP ur D looks on the low side of average, so when she says "huge", she might just mean like 6.5-7"... Im curious what size he really has on you... if its like 4 times the volume, do you really think you can keep her after she enjoys sex you'll never be able to provide?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-15-21-53-21.png (785KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-15-21-53-21.png
785KB, 1080x1920px
>>24402567
Good job throwing away you both worked so hard to build up you retard
>>
>>24402790
Fuck what anyone says. If you like being cucked keep doing what makes you happy. Maybe one day she'll fuck him in front of you ;)
>>
>>24406713
Spoken like a true cuck
>>
>>24406720
yep
>>
>>24406736
Ever done it or just a fantasy?
>>
>>24402569
FPBP
>>
>>24406750
My current gf has slept with 4 other guys since we've been dating (1 year)
>>
>>24406760
Wow, it's deliciously hot to think about but I don't know if I could go through with it. Do you think she respects you any less? Does she fuck them in front of you? Do they know about you being cool with it? So many questions
>>
>>24406769
She hasn't fucked anyone in front of me yet but she's been messaging a guy that wants to fuck her while I watch. That will be a whole new level...
She probably does respect me less to an extent. We still have a strong relationship, live in an apartment together, and are basically best friends so I'm not really worried about impressing her at this point.
>>
>>24406795
You don't worry she'll eventually leave you, or that the sex you have as just the two of you will be less appealing to her than if you had stuck to monogamy?

Do you gusy do the whole humiliation thing or do you just like her fucking around and being a sexual being?
>>
>>24406795
Do you fuck other girls?
>>
>>24406800
She's always been pretty slutty so she's thrilled that she can sleep around when she wants and still have me as a steady boyfriend.
Yeah we do some humiliation (I probably enjoy that more than she does)... I'm basically always on call to eat her pussy/ass whenever she wants and she tells me when she's thinking about fucking other guys.
>>
>>24406811
I haven't yet but she said she might be open to it depending on the girl. We've talked about having a threesome/foursome because she's also into girls
>>
Anon, ive done this too. It just doesnt work even if you fuck other girls yourself. The relationship withers and dies
>>
>>24406812
>I'm basically always on call to eat her pussy/ass whenever she wants
One thing me and my girl have in common with you two :)

She sounds like a lot of fun, I really like that you are able to give her her freedom like that, if she's into being slutty. I bet you love hearing the details of the other guys, right?
>>
>>24406812
One day though, one of the guys she's fucking will become a perfect candidate for bf material, then, you'll be down to let it be a 3 way relationship, and eventually you'll be too boring and safe to keep around.
>>
>>24406820
Oh definitely! The night before I got back into town after summer break she fucked a guy in our bed and left the sheets dirty. I was so turned on haha.
The next step will be seeing her fucked in person
>>
>>24406825
Ehh we'll see. I doubt that will happen but if it does I'll have to live with it. I also wouldn't mind her having a steady bf on the side.
>>
>>24406839
Is the whole size comparison thing something you're into. My gf admitted she had an ex who was pretty hung, in fact the guy she lost her virginity with. Drives me fucking wild. I'm on the larger size of average so don't feel that insecure about my own, just love/hate the thought of her filled up though.
>>
>>24406852
I'm also on the large size of average so we haven't really gotten into that. I'd love to see a huge cock take her though...

Have you ever considered letting your girlfriend sleep around?
>>
>>24406877
Considered for sure, but I don't think I could go through with it for real. Partner swapping where we both get some action I could live with. Like I'd love to fuck your girl while you watch, and you fuck my girl while I watch. Then we can both get on our knees and eat their pussies.
>>
>>24402790
Wheres she at OP? Im in the Kzoo area, Ill eat the fuck out of her pussy for you
>>
>>24406895
For sure, I definitely hope I get to do some partner swapping in the future. Win-win for everyone
>>
>>24406906
If you go through with the whole thing you were talking about of this guy fucking her in front of you, will you join in like an MMF, or will you literally just watch? I'd love to join in but be subservient to the other guy, let him boss me around and dominate both of us.
>>
>>24406917
The plan right now is to just watch and clean them up after they're finished. I'd definitely be subservient to him. Tbh I'd love to find a guy that would dominate me and make me fluff him to get him ready for her.
>>
>>24406936
Just the feeling of being so unashamedly beta in front of her, and being put in my place by the guy. I'd rim her while she gags on his big dick.
>>
>>24406961
My most "extreme" cuck fantasy is serving them both for a weekend. I'd cook them meals, clean up after them, and sleep on the floor while they fuck all night in the bed. I'm determined to make it happen ;)
>>
>>24406995
You see that whole denial thing I am less into. I need to be able to have sexual contact to enjoy it. If cleaning up after them involves my tongue then I'm down.
>>
>>24407004
Makes sense. I just love to be humiliated in any sense in that context. We'll see how I really feel once it actually happens though lol
>>
>>24407032
Humiliation is the best. I'd want him to insult and humiliate my gf in front of me as well, especially over her weight since she's on the chubby side.
>>
>>24407045
I gtg but my throwaway is [email protected] if you wanna talk more. It's nice to share my experiences because I haven't told any of my friends in real life.
>>
>>24402567
>>24402656
>>24402786
>>24402790

This is so by-the-book that I literally can't think that you're not a troll.
If not, then I am very sad for you, just realise that if your gf is heterosexual, she'll never see you as a whole man ever again. You've just been emasculated to her,
>>
>>24402575
>>24402569
>>24402640
>>24402657

This.
>>
Fantasies should stay inside your mind, living them is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>24402567
Glhf anon. Been poly my entire adult life and it's worked out great for us.

Remember that communication is key. Talk about stuff. Talk about your feelings. Conspire to be each other's wing-people on dates with more local people. And dont forget to have fun and laugh at ppl who don't get it.
>>
>>24407052
You guys are so depressing (if it's even real). Just... make sure you don't ever mess around with niggers. You're (probably) adults on chans, so you should already know why. It's so fucking sad that you have to settle for this kind of existence just to keep pussy a little longer.
>>
>>24402700
>She allows me to know what she did, it's because she respects me
hahahaah
She's really got you thinking backwards mate.
>>
French guy into this stuff here
If anyone wants to chat
Kik ozermetoe
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.