[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /soc/ I'd like to ask your help/opinion I'm going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (104KB, 903x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 903x605px
Sup /soc/ I'd like to ask your help/opinion

I'm going bald, and I don't like it. I would shave my head, but I have seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp, which is like psoriasis and is quite painful of it gets oit of hand. It makes shaving very painful.

I'm heavily considering getting hair transplant surgery. Already started saving up, currently 22 waiting a few years at least to actually do it.

Have any of you had hair transplants? How did it go? How do you girls feel about hair transplants/baldness?

Pic related
>>
Go see a doctor...
>>
step 1) make peace with the fact u are going bald
step 2) worry about some other shite instead
>>
Oh and you could also style your hair forward, not back.
>>
>>24398990
don't worry mate, you're going the good kind of bald. as long as the front of your hairline sticks forward more than the sides, you can pull it off.
here's how hair transplant shit works: how bald is your dad/grampa? if he's a chrome dome, don't bother. you won't have enough to transplant.
If he's costanza, go ahead. but be strategic with it. you can pull off a bald patch in back indefinitely, but your front hairline is what matters. It runs you a couple hundred per square inch.
also, do another bro a favor.. you have wavy hair, ask them if there's any way of transplanting it to keep the waves going in a regular direction. because if that isn't the case with me, I might as well not bother (not going bald but lost a lot of hair in front due to trauma and a lot in general due to hormonal fuckups from acid-blocker pills)
>>
>>24399522
oh and as for your seborrhea, keep in mind that once the skin is hairless it's a lot easier to just apply lotion to it and/or wipe up the excess oil. People with formerly flaky or normal scalps end up shiny for that exact reason.
>>
>>24399527
This, this, this. I have always wanted long hair, but it really exacerbates my scalp problems. Happens with facial hair as well. After a certain point, the itching and flaking is too much, no matter how well I care for it. Then I shave it all off. Look like a leper for a bit, but I can apply medication to it all. Looks and feels so much better that way. I don't prefer the totally bald and clean shaven look, but hey. Feels great.
>>
I'm balding.
Took Finasteride.
Now my dick doesn't work and my sex drive is as dead as fucking fried chicken.

Don't do what I did.
>>
>>24400295
Did it at least fix your hair?
>>
>>24400397
No, you have to take it for over a year for anything to happen. By then my dick would have fell off.
>>
I don't care. Baldness or hair transplant.

Doesn't matter to me.
It's you're head do what you want!!!

Personality is most important.
>>
>>24400295
I currently take fin. Have been for over a year now. Based on my personal experience I believe the sexual side effects are placebo, but hey, I could be wrong. Haven't noticed any regrowth, but the studies show that it has bo effect on hairline which is all I look at desu. I also drink excessively, for which there is no current research regarding the interaction with fin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.