[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEET PEOPLE. It's time to simplify this crap. >Sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Meetpeople.png (298KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
Meetpeople.png
298KB, 848x565px
MEET PEOPLE.

It's time to simplify this crap.

>Sex

>Age

>Location

>Who are you looking to meet?

>Interests

>What do you do (work, hobbies, anything)?

>Something else about you

>Contact info

Lets get rid of that loneliness. Ladies don't be dumb about "oh he has to contact me first, he has to drive the conversation," etc. This isn't the place for that.
>>
>Sex
Male

>Age

>Location
Maine, USA

Girls primarily. Anyone warm/personable for friendly conversation. I don't care how NEET/depressed/whatever you are as long as you're nice and willing to put in a little effort.

>Interests
Music (production), videogames, game design, I'm not a film/anime connoisseur but I enjoy them.

I'm doing music/audio production for a couple of indie videogames. I sit at home a lot.

I'm a good listener.

>Contact info
>>
M

New York (Southern Westchester, Bronx, and Manhattan area)

Looking to meet girls mainly, but no opposition to meeting some bros. Been a few months since I have been on a date because of work and school, so time to get my ass back out there.

Interests I have are going out and doing things. Museums, restaurants, events, etc. No complaints to sitting around watching Netflix, though. Always fun to meet new people over a cup of coffee!

I work at a museum in the city, and am studying psychology in college.

Kik is battman19, hmu if you're around the area!
>>
>Sex
Female.

>Age

>Location
Far North QLD, Australia.

People with similar interests as me/who are my type of crazy.

>Interests
Reading, writing, drawing.

The supernatural/paranormal is a huge part of my life.

Draw, read, and write.

I love cats and dragons.

>Contact info
Not unless there's interest.
>>
File: Kik spam.jpg (135KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kik spam.jpg
135KB, 480x800px
>>24398974
>>Sex
M
>>Age
>>Location
England
>>Who are you looking to meet?
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't actually meet anyone off here but it'd nice to have some new people to talk too.
Hopefully just some calm people who like music, who I can learn something from, and who I can have a giggle with.
>>Interests
Biology and Psychology mostly since I'm studying those. Philosophy is somewhat interesting and I used to debate politics a while back. I used to be MMA so if you know anything about that we'll probably get on.
>>What do you do (work, hobbies, anything)?
I take pictures, when I go on walks with my dogs, draw shitty pictures, and resist letting the exsitional crises take hold. I also study and cook, but I don't know if cooking is a hobby. It just gives me better tasting food.
>>Something else about you
Currently having a shitty week so I may be less ethuastic than I would otherwise be. If you can accept that I'll give you a nice head pat if we ever meet.
>>Contact info
>Picture related.
>>
>Sex
GOY

>Age

>Location
USA, MN

People who are up late, someone in the area who wants to hang out. Online people who wanna talk and do other things.

>Interests
Vidya, Spooky movies, Lofi-Hiphop, Paranormal

Halfway through taking my GED tests so I can go to college. I listen to music a ton, watch movies a ton. I guess if I could have a hobby, it would be exploring old houses and spooky shit like that with friends.

I say sorry too much and I agree lol.

>Contact info
If you want a pic just ask
>>
>>24401448
Urban explorer?

Awesome.

Any stories?
>>
>>24401459
No good ones, I really wanna find someone to explore with. I really wanna find some catacombs. Oooauagh. Spooked.
>>
I just moved to London for my Master's and I can't find any information on "Fresher's Events", which are unfortunately predominated by annoying 18y olds anyway.

Anyone feeling like hanging out? I live near Finsbury Park atm but I can travel anywhere.

22m. I browse /mu/, play a couple of instruments, am a history buff. I also like outdoors sports.
>>
Couple looking for couple of guy or girl for 3some or 4some.
To do it in Mexico from the 23rd till 30 October.
Mexico df
Guy must be hung.
Girl cute.
>>
>Sex
M

>Age

>Location
Istanbul,Turkey

People to hangout

>Interests
Rock music,platform games like portal and shit,nice ass brain rekt movies

Studying literature,playing guitar,listening music,hangout

listening slayer

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>Sex
Male

>Age

>Location
Denmark, outer Copenhagen

Friends, hookups, or just something to do

>Interests
Warhammer, biking, random walks, shopping, drinking

Currently working part time before starting school after next august

Half Dane, Half American

>Contact info
Kik: RandomDanishDude
>>
>>24398974

May the soul of moot bless you for making this thread, OP.

>Sex
Male

>Age

>Location
South Africa

Friends -- male, female, mtf, ftm, anything

>Interests
pro-wrestling, /mu/,/r9k/,MMA. writing, maths (major), physics, podcasts, politics, linguistics, /g/, GNU/Linux, animu, vidya

maths, write about the pro-wres, physics, browse 4chan too much, play vidya, watch animu

I would really like to meet someone who is super committed to keeping the chat going! I have pretty bad social anxiety afk, but I am fairly talkative online.

>Contact info
[email protected]
steam: anonlikescavestory
Telegram: ask
>>
File: IMG_1759.jpg (276KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1759.jpg
276KB, 1280x960px
M

Canada, GTA

Looking to meet girls

>interests?
anything really as long as youre cool

sound engineer

i smoke weed, dont drink

skype - jon.grant43
kik/sc - firetruck41
>>
>>24402578
just realized.

>interests
movies, tv, books, outdoors. the usual
>>
>>24401408
i'm interested, you worthless nigger killing kike lover
pls reswpoond
>>
>>24401408
I've got the same interests, to bad you're on the other side of the world
>>
>Sex
M

>Age

>Location
Aurora, IL

Girls mostly. Interested in sex or dating. Male and female friends welcome. Preference for people that do drugs.

>Interests
I have a lot of varied interests but I prefer we go out and do stuff and genuinely want to meet up. I'm not really interested in endless back and forth messaging between e-friends.

I cook as a hobby and keep weird animals.

I've been told I'm fun.

>Contact info
kik AstralDefiance
sc astraldefiance
skype [ask because I rarely use it/forgot it]
>>
File: LongEZ.jpg (207KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
LongEZ.jpg
207KB, 2048x1362px
>Sex
Male

>Age

>Location
SE Michigan

Girls would be nice. Dating, friends w/ benefits, just friends in general, whatever.

>Interests
History, guns, PC gaming, music, aviation, cars, motorcycles, more history...

Getting my BA in History. Collecting a lot of old historical shit. Learning German. Thinking about either finally getting my PPL or just building an ultralight.
Pic related is one of my dream builds, if I could afford the damn thing.
Let's be honest, I sound more interesting than I probably am.

I have a stutter. It bounces in severity from "I'm fucking mute" to non-existent on a daily basis.

>Contact info
Discord upon request. I could probably also do Skype or Steam, but I don't use the former much, and I prefer to keep the latter relatively private.
>>
>>24402937
Where are you?
>>
>Sex
Male

>Age

>Location
Virginia, USA

Well anyone really, I've been single for the past 2 weeks and all I've been doing is working and being depressed in my apartment watching tv. Some one to help me get out of this funk and to get active again.

>Interests
Anything outdoors, Vidya, movies , drinking, cooking, playing billiards, sex

I work on a shipyard,I have a strong fascination with the occult, and I like to go hunting and tinker with firearms

I'm bisexual and agnostic

>Contact info
KiK: Osexton91
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.